• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
You will never be Strong.
I believe Oasis_S is immune to your Stupidity... or he is immune to intelligence.

One or the other.

I forget. :psycho:

Of course, he forgets a lot because of the brain damage he endured by being whipped a lot as a reward for being such a Superb Submissive Servant Maid!

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Oasis has the least brain damage on this site most of the time
Nothing wrong with giving a man a concussion via hitting them in the head with a baseball bat over and over until they finally figure out "Where is Waldo?"

(hint: the answer is actually "WHY IS WALDO!?!?!?")

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
So uhmm...

I was saying yesterday that we don't see Olimar much in updates.

Sakurai...please get out of my brain if you do not intend this mind link to be both ways.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Before the Luigi reveal on the last Nintendo Direct, Sakurai posted a picture of Olimar relative to another character Kirby. Before the Nintendo Direct this time around, Sakurai posts a picture of Olimar with Wii Fit Trainer. Whenever Olimar is shown with another character for the sake of comparison right before a Nintendo Direct, Sakurai implies that a new character will be unveiled in the upcoming direct. Thus, inb4 Mewtwo reveal :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

bobadz

Smash Ace
Before the Luigi reveal on the last Nintendo Direct, Sakurai posted a picture of Olimar relative to another character Kirby. Before the Nintendo Direct this time around, Sakurai posts a picture of Olimar with Wii Fit Trainer. Whenever Olimar is shown with another character for the sake of comparison right before a Nintendo Direct, Sakurai implies that a new character will be unveiled in the upcoming direct. Thus, inb4 Mewtwo reveal :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:
Yeah I was just going to post this.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
That's a funny way of saying Jigglypuff. :troll: :grin: ;)

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I thought that too.

Though who knows it could be Mewtwo, but this time Olimar is with the last newcomer revealed. Perhaps just perhaps new Pokemon fighter?

bobadz

Smash Ace
Also,I can anyone with a wii u go to Miiverse and see Sakurai's post today? The guy I usually get it from is sleeping on the job.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Now I imagine Captain Olimar and Wii Fit Trainer as Announcers for every new character. After Olimar was revealed, he took his place at the booth next to the woman, and they're the ones actually saying "Challenger Approaching".

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I knew this would happen to me eventually. At least the person I'm paired with isn't the same gender as me. And I didn't think Hyper would ever start a user-pairing.

Hyper y u do dis to me

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I knew this would happen to me eventually. At least the person I'm paired with isn't the same gender as me. And I didn't think Hyper would ever start a user-pairing.

Hyper y u do dis to me
I'm a fish. Shipping was bound to happen. :awesome:

I deal with fishy situations and rods all the time. :troll:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Here's a song from a classic Disney film that's part of my attempt to get ya'll in the Halloween mood.

Sorry to get off topic (not like there is much of one right now) so carry on.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, if it IS something new, I'm not finding out for much later because there is NO WAY I'm waking up that early

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
So you'd sleep with a Klondike Bar instead. Got it. :troll:

Well, who doesn't like the creamy insides...~
Well it's most satisfying when you completely fill up the insides with cream yourself, in my opinion. ¦D

Why do you think people love Twinkies? You can give it more filling to make it bigger and better and hand it off to someone else and let them fill their mouths with that thick, rich and smooth creamy filling goodness.

And if their mouths are big enough, they can have two at a time! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom