• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the cats are so... random.
Random is good. It's what brought variety to well... pretty much everything. TV shows, games, movies and such. Random is good. Cats are good. People welcomed squirrels and penguins. And plus, everyone loves cats. Or not.

@frostandanyoneinclass: If you're daring enough, watch it via smart phone and if you're lucky enough, find a connection/hot spot. That's what my classmates did during the NBA finals to keep track of the score :)

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Did he post about the Direct where Luigi was revealed too?

I'm taking grains of salt by the truckload with this, given that Twitter is one place he knows he can openly troll fans.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
No Miiverse update, Twitter mention....

I guess we might get something after all. *Hopes for a video footage*

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I hope you know "na" at the end of the sentence is like an expressive sound. Like "yo" "ne" "wa" etc. If it's after an adjective it's the adjective particle. For example, きれい な ひと. Literally translated into "pretty one" but would be read as "a pretty person". Don't confuse yourself into thinking it works like this, あの おっなのこは きれい な. I'm not sure on the specifics but for whatever reason the Japanese grammar says that is wrong.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Did he post about the Direct where Luigi was revealed too?

I'm taking grains of salt by the truckload with this, given that Twitter is one place he knows he can openly troll fans.
No, he said nothing before the Luigi reveal. Given how he hasn't made any comments on Miiverse for today's pic of the day and he is hyping up Nintendo Direct right now, I think we're in for something. Not necessarily a newcomer reveal, but still something.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
No Miiverse update, Twitter mention....

I guess we might get something after all. *Hopes for a video footage*
He did update the Miiverse. In Japan.

Kind of hard to tell what he said, but it hasn't been properly translated.

I want a new stage revealed.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I remember when some of us gathered together on a Skype group waiting for the Smash4 Trailer to come on that Nintendo Direct a few months ago. All the hype back then. <3 If there's more Smash4 info, we're gonna be having some more fun.
EDIT: 4 mins left.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Based on my very limited knowledge of Japanese, I switched the last character in Sakurai's tweet. Like this: "Nintendo Direct、いつも突然始まりますなあ。"
And this is what Google game me: Nintendo Direct, I wish you always start suddenly.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Super Mario 3D land (or land? I forgot): Plenty new Mario hats I think, but what interested me the most was the end, where Bowser was actually driving a tricked out car.

Reznor

work in progress
Sonic .... I was hoping for something interesting :glare:

looks like he will have a ton of his old moves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom