• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Wasn't there supposed to be an update for the Wii U today? Perhaps it has something to do with that...

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Wasn't there supposed to be an update for the Wii U today? Perhaps it has something to do with that...
It probably wasn't able to display properly or the update screwed up with Sakurai's normal Miiverse posting. Maybe he'll post it later tonight? I kind of wish he posted the caption on the main site instead. >_<

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Tell me how the Nintendo Direct goes, since I'm probably gonna miss it for forgetting when it comes on. Although personally I have mixed feelings about what may appear. We all know it'll be Pokemon month, a bit of Mario, but I want to see more Smash footage, is really the only reason why I'm considering having curiosity to watch.

EDIT: Took me 3 tries to actually get this posted. :(

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Tell me how the Nintendo Direct goes, since I'm probably gonna miss it for forgetting when it comes on. Although personally I have mixed feelings about what may appear. We all know it'll be Pokemon month, a bit of Mario, but I want to see more Smash footage, is really the only reason why I'm considering having curiosity to watch.

EDIT: Took me 3 tries to actually get this posted. :(
We just got TINKerbell, so I'm doubting Smash news. But new smash footage would still be nice.

HarryTheChin

Smash Ace
IIRC, the last time a new "Warning! Challenger Approaching!"/Luigi appeared the day a character was revealed on a Nintendo Direct... Olimar was the pic of the day :3

Therefore, a PKMN character is to be confirmed! :3

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
You've said that twice now and both times you said it as if it was a bad thing. :I
It's actually a really funny joke, you see. The first time I was referring to how supposedly, back in the day, Nordic warriors or whatever would say they "took an arrow to the knee" as a way to say they got married. It looked like he was going to reference the knee thing so I told him that he wouldn't be married. THIS TIME, he was having a fun moment with other people referencing other things I'm guessing, so to suddenly come in with such a harsh and unrelated comment, it was quite humorous. Both times, I think he would agree with the sillicious nature of my comments. YOU'RE THE ONE WHINING ABOUT IT actually I guess not I mean the necessity of marriage is a good discussion I'd probably agree it's dumb but I mean I want to do it anyway because society also She thinks I'd look pretty in a wedding dress so... *flexes blushing muscles*

Are you taking notes? This is how you get Strong. The other thing, not the wedding thing.

*Continues my Nintendo heights SpreadSheet late into the morning.*

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Wait, when was Navi announced? D:
lucario_meme_faces_by_azmilucario997-d4wjvc8-1.png

I ANNOUNCED HER.
It's actually a really funny joke, you see. The first time I was referring to how supposedly, back in the day, Nordic warriors or whatever would say they "took an arrow to the knee" as a way to say they got married. It looked like he was going to reference the knee thing so I told him that he wouldn't be married. THIS TIME, he was having a fun moment with other people referencing other things I'm guessing, so to suddenly come in with such a harsh and unrelated comment, it was quite humorous. Both times, I think he would agree with the sillicious nature of my comments. YOU'RE THE ONE WHINING ABOUT IT actually I guess not I mean the necessity of marriage is a good discussion I'd probably agree it's dumb but I mean I want to do it anyway because society also She thinks I'd look pretty in a wedding dress so... *flexes blushing muscles*

Are you taking notes? This is how you get Strong. The other thing, not the wedding thing.
It was just a question, relax.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Hi guys, have we played the expectations game for tomorrow's Direct yet?

I'm expecting at least an inordinate amount of time dedicated toward discussion of either Pikmin 3/Wonderful 101/Wind Waker HD, largely (and potentially unwarranted) positive responses to Mario 3D World footage, and perhaps a trailer of Enguarde being an animal buddy in Tropical Freeze, given that Rambi's trailer was revealed roughly around this time pre-Returns.
PIKMIN 3!? ....AGAIN!?

My guess is that they'll reveal the mystery Kong. Could be Cranky, Funkey, K. K Rool or for an even bigger curveball Luigi. I expect to see a bit of 3D World, Sonic Lost World, and Loz link between worlds. and maybe a update breakdown

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
When's this N.Direct happening?
3 PM Western European Time, which means...

7 AM Pacific Time
8 AM Mountain Time
9 AM Central Time
10 AM Eastern Time
4 PM Central European Time
11 PM Japan Time
Midnight Eastern Australian Time

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Well it's most satisfying when you completely fill up the insides with cream yourself, in my opinion. ¦D

Why do you think people love Twinkies? You can give it more filling to make it bigger and better and hand it off to someone else and let them fill their mouths with that thick, rich and smooth creamy filling goodness.

And if their mouths are big enough, they can have two at a time! =D
oh my lol

10char

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
3 PM Western European Time, which means...

7 AM Pacific Time
8 AM Mountain Time
9 AM Central Time
10 AM Eastern Time
4 PM Central European Time
11 PM Japan Time
Midnight Eastern Australian Time

Thanks' So less than an hour left.
"Send me the link." -Pit, KIU

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Pretty sure it has something to do with Nintendo Direct. Cut the man some slack. :(

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Man, I really, really don't think we're getting any Smash news today, but that's not to say I don't expect some Smash news in future Directs when we're least expecting it. After all, at least two of the characters who are definitely in (Little Mac and New Retro Guy Sakurai Claims He Is Lucky For Being Able to Bring Back) most likely don't have new games to be shown alongside.

Oddyesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Oddyesy
Man, I really, really don't think we're getting any Smash news today, but that's not to say I don't expect some Smash news in future Directs when we're least expecting it. After all, at least two of the characters who are definitely in (Little Mac and New Retro Guy Sakurai Claims He Is Lucky For Being Able to Bring Back) most likely don't have new games to be shown alongside.
Maybe those two are the same person.

If there's any news about Super Mario 3D World, I'd love that because I'm looking forward to the game (Well, most people are pretty meh towards it but those who played the game in E3 really think differently)

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Bummer, for once they place a Nintendo Direct during the middle of one of my classes. Sure I can bring my laptop with me, but I think I'd get in trouble for standing up and yelling in surprise when "xxx" is announced.

Only thing I'm predicting right now is the announcement of the already leaked Zelda: ALBtWs pre-order bonus.

Oddyesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Oddyesy
Maybe, although Little Mac isn't someone who needed to be "brought back through Smash," so barring shoddy translation (which occurs with some regularity), I think it's referring to someone else.

Anyways, I'm alternating listening to Gangplank Galleon and the Ridley Theme, just to get in Direct mood. ;)
Well I can't even watch it till I get home from school today. So sad. And I spend nearly 10 hours in school. Ten hours of anticipation.

TEN HOURS! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom