• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
NES, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advanced, DS, DSiXL, 3DS, XBOX, XBOX 360, SNES, Playstation, Playstation 2, Dreamcast, Wii, Wii U, N64

And of course my PC

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Also, we don't need any Megas. Megas don't really belong in Smash as anything other than a Final Smash (which no one who matters uses).

Says ****ing who? You?

I want MewtwoY playable damn it.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Mega Blastoise playable

Says ****ing who? You?

For some reason I thought you said Mega Mewtwo X

Maybe you edited it out

I was about to post all the reasons I think Mewtwo X sucks

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
NES, SNES, N64, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, X-Box 360, and presumably Wii-U and PS4 in the future.

Game Boy, Pocket, Color, GB Advance, GB Advance SP, DS, 3DS, maybe 2DS in the future, maybe...

PC & Steam as well, though don't really use it much.

Oh, and Mega Mewtwo X is better than that butthead Y form.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
NES, SNES, N64, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, X-Box 360, and presumably Wii-U and PS4 in the future.

Game Boy, Pocket, Color, GB Advance, GB Advance SP, DS, 3DS, maybe 2DS in the future, maybe...

PC & Steam as well, though don't really use it much.

Oh, and Mega Mewtwo X is better than that butthead Y form.
Disco Dancer mewtwo, straight out of the bad fashion of the 70's is not better than the sleek futuristic mega mutant Mewtwo Y

DeadlyAllianceLeader

Smash Apprentice
NNID
n64by44
3DS FC
1547-5288-9488
Jake's Smash Bros. Roster.png

(I'm not sure if you guys can see this or not, but if so, along with any other posts... sorry for the repeats)

This is my custom made roster, if it's okay to share

Based on what I think, that is, and... yes

D

Deleted member

Right now, I only have a PS3 and Wii. Also planning on getting a 3DS, PS4 and a Wii U along with many, many retro gaming systems. I have too many games I want to ever quit gaming.
I found it weird that Ridley and K. Rool didn't make it to Brawl. When that happened, I was like, "Well, good luck to 3/4 of the fan base. I'm still buying this game." No, I wasn't supporting Toad that time because I didn't care that much about his playability (I know, it's not a word).

That's like 2 heavy backlashes Sakurai must have endured back in Brawl hype.
Only Ridley received heavy backlash. King K. Rool didn't become very highly requested until after Diddy Kong's confirmation.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
View attachment 2608
(I'm not sure if you guys can see this or not, but if so, along with any other posts... sorry for the repeats)

This is my custom made roster, if it's okay to share

Based on what I think, that is, and... yes
It's okay to share right now, the thread isn't very active at the moment.

Is this a roster of your personal choices or do you think this roster is likely?

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Disco Dancer mewtwo, straight out of the bad fashion of the 70's is not better than the sleek futuristic mega mutant Mewtwo Y
X form actually looks ideal for a half psychic/fighting type version of Mewtwo. Not sure where you're getting that bad fashion of the 70's crap from, and the only disco dancer in Pokemon is Miror B. Fact. :shades:

Of course, you're free to enjoy your little fairy. Could post as many reasons why I don't like it as you don't like Xtwo, but why bother?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
His oddly shaped legs and arms make him look like he's wearing bell bottoms and a long sleeved shirt with loose open ends.

Not to mention the purple thing aound his neck which looks like some sort of open collar to a shirt

I can't look at him but see something ridiculous out of the 70's, I'm not sure what any of that is SUPPOSE to be

DeadlyAllianceLeader

Smash Apprentice
NNID
n64by44
3DS FC
1547-5288-9488
It's okay to share right now, the thread isn't very active at the moment.

Is this a roster of your personal choices or do you think this roster is likely?
Oh, uh... SOME are likely, some are more characters that I know I would like to see be represented personally, and are relevant, in some cases, and others are just ones whom I thought would be surprising, but also fitting, and relevant in some ways as well.

Respective examples: Likely (in my opinion)- Bowser Jr, Waluigi, Dixie Kong, some sort of rep from Wind Waker, some sort of rep from Skyward Sword, Mewtwo, Chrom, Little Mac

Would enjoy personally- Genesect, Fawful, Ashley, Paula, Paper Mario, Krystal

Surprises (in my opinion)- Monita, Ridley, Toad, Pauline, Tom Nook

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Well damn. You must have saved a lot of money or got your mom to buy all that stuff. Lucky :(

I got lucky this gen. My mom got me the X360, PS3 and Wii. Last last gen, I got a PS1 then in the next gen, I got a PS2 but later on, I got a GC. Whelp. I could have gotten the chance to play N64 games but it was broken by then because my dad's friends was pretty hardcore with Goldeneye
Eh, the NES I got from my dad, the N64 was a birthday present, the GameCube was cheap (I got it on sale for like $200 in 2002, lol), and the Wii and Xbox 360 I saved up for (they were both $250 with games included).

The PS1 I bought a few months back ($30 barely used from a pal) just because I wanted one. :p

All of my handheld consoles were gifts though, as was my PS2 (it was only like $150).
Says ****ing who? You?

I just want Mewtwo to not suck and have a more inspired moveset. I'm a man of simple pleasures, after all.

Also, Mega Forms are temporary and short transformations, so I don't see why we'd get them playable other than through Final Smashes, which truth be told not too many people use those on a regular or recurring basis. Therefore, I doubt they'll have much of an effect on anything, if they even have an impact at all.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So...

You guys ready for an update tonight?

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Hopefully we'll actually see that Galaxy stage.

And I'm expecting something Zelda on Thursday, which is when Wind Waker HD has a physical release in Japan I believe.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You learn something new every day from these updates

Fox can reflect projectiles

Still no signs of Ridley but I bet that's not the purpose. It's just showing that charging attacks is bad against characters with reflectors (Especially the *gulp* villager. Imagines villager grabbing a full charged ROB laser and throwing it back with ease).

@Psycho : He's 2big 4 the hoe.....L

On miiverse Sakurai said Samus's charge shot is faster.
Define "Faster"? It could mean : Decreased charge time by .5 seconds or less. I don't know. Maybe the change is as subtle as your typical capcom fighting game patches or those mmo patch changes. Lol

bobadz

Smash Ace
Define "Faster"? It could mean : Decreased charge time by .5 seconds or less. I don't know. Maybe the change is as subtle as your typical capcom fighting game patches or those mmo patch changes. Lol
The exact post was: "The speed and power of Samus's Charge Shot has been drastically improved. However, that could potentially put her in danger on occasion.".

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
That hole...

The texture looks odd. Like it's not finished or something.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Never hit Fox from that distance with a charge shot, Samus.

Also, I think Pyrosphere is my favorite stage as of present. What about you guys?
I think we need to see more of Ridley's hole before judging

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Someone sure loves Pyrosphere, eh?

But nice to hear that they finally buffed back Charge Shot. Gives me some more hope that we actually get moves that can kill potentially in rather early %s.

I just hope Mega won't indeed have to deal with reflectors, considering his moveset being made almost wholly on projectile moves.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I just hope Mega won't indeed have to deal with reflectors, considering his moveset being made almost wholly on projectile moves.
I think that's his downfall.

I see Megaman as a very match up reliant character.

I see him dominating characters with no projectiles like Bowser or DK. Characters with reflectors seem to screw him over though. He'll certainly have a hard time facing Fox and Pit (and presumably Wolf and/or Falco)

We'll have to see though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom