• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
My standpoint of today's photo is that it's nice that we get to see footstooling from another perspective, but for some reason, I may think they're showing Peach a bit too often the past few days, which I think is getting stale to me. I mean I don't recall we had that much Olimar pics in such a short time back when he was revealed (although we had a new stage that came with him), or Luigi for that matter, who appeared once every 2 photos compared to Peach 2 in a row on 2 occasions.
So I'm hoping something new will appear next week in return. It doesn't matter if it's a new item, new stage, or one of the characters showing off a new move, either of those I'm hoping to come.

And Happy Birthday to KoP!

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Considering I'm on of those people who on a personal level never really cared for Peach and hacked Rosalina over her whenever I got the chance (although I fully recognize Peach's deserving and iconic status), I totally agree.

Rosalina is best princess. But yeah, new stage pretty please?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Something about drinking!

So anyway, footstool jumping's back. That's cool to see, at least.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So, footstool jumping officially confirmed, eh? Not bad.

I like the little visual effect.

Also, happy Birthday, King of Phantoms 47.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Wow, there is an alarming amount of people that didn't know that footstool jumping returned, especially considering it was confirmed all the way back in June.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Went shortly after mentiong it was my birthday. I had to get at least a LITTLE sleep. :laugh:

That aside, thanks everyone. :)

I just hope my cake isn't a lie.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
No revenge cheating with Mario and Zelda? Not Mario smashing the **** out of Link, with a hint of Link actually be able to recover? LAME

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I don't get Black History Month. I mean, shouldn't those events just be discussed to in regular history classes? It's not like it's in some alternative timeline or something... History is history.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Shots fired? In the words of K-dot
"Dooh-Dooh-Dooh-Dooh-Dooh "

Anywho I think with the release of Peach new up Smash I think Sonic has an even better chance of returning (Not that it was THAT low to begin with)

@ Diddy Never saw why we should condense and show appreciation only in February. We got the whole year.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
That's messed up man. He looks to be enjoying himself though but still...

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Considering Sakurai doesn't just draw from the "main" Mario games, anything from Galaxy to NSMB to MK to Mario Party to Paper Mario to even Mario & Sonic stages could be fair game. And those are just Mario games that have been on a home console this last generation, Sakurai could draw from portable games as well (Pilotwings Resort is getting Wii U content) and old Mario games, as he has previously.
I want a Mario Party stage. :3

----

Oddyesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Oddyesy
Hopefully it actual spikes/meteor spike now, instead of just being another stupid and worthless technique.
Son you need to learn the ways of the footstool jumping. Then you will know true power.

So guise... Is Roy gonna make it back?...

YAY MORE FE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom