• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I love this thread. Really people. :laugh:

Pyroar is the best ****ing Pokémon ever! I finally got my Fire Lion!!

Also, Peach REALLY wants some of Link's D.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I love this thread. Really people. :laugh:

Pyroar is the best ****ing Pokémon ever! I finally got my Fire Lion!!

Also, Peach REALLY wants some of Link's D.
I honestly wished the Pyroar line was the fire starter for this generation.

Peach is thug, She lies:

She promised Toad he'll get into SSB4... this isn't what he had in mind

She cheats:

Behind Mario's back?

and she steals:

Is this Is this how she collects her "taxes" on the Mushroom Kingdom

Rumor has it she is part of the illuminati too:

LMAO!

I really don't think Toad is getting in, lol, cool as it would be

also lol MM, nice Juicy reference
I've been doubting all the Mario characters outside of the main 4 since SSB4 was announced
Hahaha it had to be done

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Toad would've been ideal. Now, I'm hoping for Paper Mario. Bowser Jr. wouldn't be all that bad though. I mean, he's much better than Waluigi or Dr.Mario. I'll atleast give Jr. that. He wouldn't be the most exciting newcomer, but much better than we had thusfar.

Smashiny

Smash Journeyman
The greatest mario rep idea was thought of by one of the ign guys (forgot his name) in an interview with Sakurai; all the koopalings fighting together in some sort of form, but Sakurai deconfirmed the possibility of that happening though :p

I reckon Kamek would be a fun character to play as.
But if there will be a Mario newcomer it would probably be Bowser Jr.

Stupid ass glitch post reply. Ah well. Basically, I'm getting tired of seeing things such as, "Bowser Jr/Paper Mario's chances farted upwards becuz Toad's a wiiumoveset bwahahaaha." Okay first of, that doesn't change anything. So what if Toad is (Will be dunno) a moveset? That doesn't change their chances. That means there's less competition. Bowser Jr's pros are still the same and so are Paper Malleo's. Basically explained here. Don't worry Smashiny, I'm not talking about you. Lol. Stay cool and calm.

Had to vent this out. Too lazy to reply to objections (Unless I feel like it)

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I know rite. Last post got me clikcing Post Reply like, 15 times before it finally got up.

Thinking Paper Mario has a slight edge above Bowser Jr. though. Why? Cause it seems slightly more likely they'll add a character that's a variation of Mario than Bowser's son.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to more Peach updates. Why? Cause these things rarely show anything better.

:peach: : 'What are you worried about Link..? Zelda? She isn't confirmed yet, you know? Tee-hee.'

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Nah, we're not going to get any more Mario characters, so what we have at the moment in the form of Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Bowser is what we'll get whether you like it or not.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I'd hate that, cause that makes 2 DKC newcomers less likely.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I just read that the former Nintendo president, Hiroshi Yamauchi, died today.

He was the president of the company from 1949 to 2002, with Iwata succeeding him. Without him, Nintendo and video games wouldn't be what they are today.

May he rest in peace.

Source

Nah, we're not going to get any more Mario characters, so what we have at the moment in the form of Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Bowser is what we'll get whether you like it or not.
We won't do anything to influence your opinion. If you say that it's a fact though, I'll just assume that its your opinion that it's a fact. Facts are backed up by evidence anyway. Not obvious signs and implications. @Wraith : Oh man.....

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Thanks for bringing that up Frostwraith. I was just about to discuss that (yep, this part was edited).

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/09/nintendos_former_president_hiroshi_yamauchi_has_passed_away

RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi. He was a very amazing person, did so much great things for Nintendo and the gaming industry altogether. I remember the Super Nintendo was actually my first Nintendo system when I was young, and it came with Donkey Kong Country. That probably wouldn't have ever existed without his vision. I will forever cherish that and my 2 Gamecubes in his honor, and for making my childhood and millions of others, as well as making the gaming industry back then a great one. We, as gamers, must pay our respects to him, for he's earned it, and is truly a legend.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I just read that the former Nintendo president, Hiroshi Yamauchi, died today.

He was the president of the company from 1949 to 2002, with Iwata succeeding him. Without him, Nintendo and video games wouldn't be what they are today.

May he rest in peace.

Source
To think that it was essentially he and Yokoi that turned Nintendo into what it became.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I wouldn't be surprised to see the Nintendo website change in wake of this announcement. I know Cartoon Network's homepage had a mourning post about Chuck Jones and I think William Hanna.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Rest in peace, Mr. Yamauchi. And thanks for whatever you did for us and the gaming community at large.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I think that's a foregone conclusion. You have to make the choice. K. Rool or Dixie? It seems like an incredibly easy one, to me.
I think it might end up being a Diddy & Dixie team and King K. Rool.
But if I had to pick 1 I think we all know who would get the vote. It's klear as day.

R.I.P The man created quite the brand.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
RIP Mr. Yamauchi, your impact on the gaming community will resonate forever. And I always liked you better than Iwata anyway. ;)

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
R.I.P. for the good man. Mr. Yamauchi and thanks for the many great gaming memories you brought for us and many other gamers around the world. :)

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Don't know if this has been pointed out but, the Warning Challenger approaching banner has been taken off. ( At least for me when I view the site.)
Which is weird because the banner usually stays up 2 to 3 weeks. Oddly enough TGS is slowly creeping up. I'm gonna go on a limb and assume that something (most likely a newcomer) will be revealed during TGS.
Nintendo isn't at the TGS.

Also, it will mostly likely be a Zelda character revealed with the release date of the Wind Waker HD being Friday digitally, next Thursday for a physical copy (in Japan at least), Friday October 4th in Europe and North America, and Saturday in Australia.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
RIP Yamauchi. You made the largest (and best :p) major video gaming company what it is today from nearly the ground up, and your impact (arguably one of, if not the largest) on the industry as a whole will not be forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom