• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
When I was younger I used to pretend Pikachu in his green palette swap (in Melee) was a secret agent and his arch-enemy was Bowser in his dark palette. :laugh:

And I am a proud Jigglypuff fan thanks to Melee. Was glad to see her return in Brawl.
Then you were disappointed to find out that she was as good as this fanfic:

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
HOLY CRAP SMASH BOARDS IS BACK.. Ahem.. Sorry about that hi all, Peach and such was shown but I'm sure you know that by now :p

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Heck, when I play Brawl casually, I even ban myself from using Diddy untill I wanna show off :laugh: And in Melee, my friends where such ****holes that they'd just suicide most of the match, after getting their 'first hit' on me. Apperantly, that was satisfying enough. :rolleyes:
Over the course of my childhood two neighborhood kids broke three of my N64 controllers and one of my Super Nintendo controllers by hitting the floor (while sitting) with them when they would start losing. Because of the politics involved with our parents, there wasn't anything I could do about it most of the time except tell on them when they would start to throw crap, but by then it was too late. :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm guessing portal.
You said three words in that sentence.

Portal is a spin-off of Half-Life.

Half-Life 3 confirmed? (please don't shoot me, I've been wanting to do one of these jokes for a while, even if it stinks XD)

In all seriousness, you are (mostly) correct. You have earned the alligence of the Fact Sphere.

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
You said three words in that sentence.

Portal is a spin-off of Half-Life.

Half-Life 3 confirmed? (please don't shoot me, I've been wanting to do one of these jokes for a while, even if it stinks XD)

In all seriousness, you are (mostly) correct. You have earned the alligence of the Fact Sphere.
Smash Bros is a spin off of Tekken
Tekken is a spin off of High School
High School is a spin off of Mario Party
Mario Party is a spin off of Dunkin Donuts
Dunkin Donuts is a spin off of Dr. Who
Dr. Who is a spin off of Terminator
Terminator is a spin off of Master Hand
Master Hand is a spin off of Austin Powers

Austin Powers confirmed for Smash 4!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Wheatley's hacking skills are clearly above average.

Wheatley confirmed to be responsible for DDoS attack. :awesome:

Yet that doesn't seem to be stopping me from using him as my new avatar.

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace

to be responsible for DDoS attack. :awesome:
The DDos killed Smashboards on August 25th 2013, that's 8-25-2013
EVO 2013 happened that same year.
There are three letters in the word EVO.
Three is a prime number.
None of the numbers of the date that the DDos Attack occurred are prime numbers
Humans have five toes.
Nintendo has neglected to show Mario's feet in a game.
Mario's feet must be ugly.
Bowser's feet are beautiful
Beautiful feet cause obesity.
Obesity causes Gamefaqs
Gamefaqs causes nerd fights
Nerd fights make mods appear.
Mods go rogue
Mods become hackers
Hackers become sumo wrestlers
People call other people's mom's sumo wrestlers in middle school
You mom killed my pet spider
Spiders have eight legs
We have 8 planets in our solar system
Wait a minute...
PLUTO HACKED SMASHBOARDS!!!!!!!

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
The DDos killed Smashboards on August 25th 2013, that's 8-25-2013
EVO 2013 happened that same year.
There are three letters in the word EVO.
Three is a prime number.
None of the numbers of the date that the DDos Attack occurred are prime numbers
Humans have five toes.
Nintendo has neglected to show Mario's feet in a game.
Mario's feet must be ugly.
Bowser's feet are beautiful
Beautiful feet cause obesity.
Obesity causes Gamefaqs
Gamefaqs causes nerd fights
Nerd fights make mods appear.
Mods go rogue
Mods become hackers
Hackers become sumo wrestlers
People call other people's mom's sumo wrestlers in middle school
You mom killed my pet spider
Spiders have eight legs
We have 8 planets in our solar system
Wait a minute...
PLUTO HACKED SMASHBOARDS!!!!!!!

lobotheduck21

Smash Master
NNID
@AntwonGodefroy
3DS FC
4914-4683-5067
Event 51 story time

I was trying to beat this for about an hour with my mains, shiek, ness, and marth, but I couldn't get it done. Then I realized...Jigglypuff's rest would mutilate Giga Bowser. Even then, being a mostly causual player, I could kill giga bowser, but ganondorf and mewtwo would get me. I managed to kill giga and only lose one stock, and I took out ganondorf with one stock remaining, but mewtwo had two stocks to my one. I managed to take out mewtwo, but with my 50% to his 0%, I thought I was done. I managed to get 30% on him before he hit me. I had 70& and he was charging his shadow ball, and I thought it was over.

Then it happened.

A bomb-omb flippin spawned right above his shadow, and KO'ed him, winning me Event 51. This taught me two things.

Better to be lucky then good, and bomb-ombs are flipping awesome. (Gave me more proof that items are bad for the competitive play).

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Event 51 story time

I was trying to beat this for about an hour with my mains, shiek, ness, and marth, but I couldn't get it done. Then I realized...Jigglypuff's rest would mutilate Giga Bowser. Even then, being a mostly causual player, I could kill giga bowser, but ganondorf and mewtwo would get me. I managed to kill giga and only lose one stock, and I took out ganondorf with one stock remaining, but mewtwo had two stocks to my one. I managed to take out mewtwo, but with my 50% to his 0%, I thought I was done. I managed to get 30% on him before he hit me. I had 70& and he was charging his shadow ball, and I thought it was over.

Then it happened.

A bomb-omb flippin spawned right above his shadow, and KO'ed him, winning me Event 51. This taught me two things.

Better to be lucky then good, and bomb-ombs are flipping awesome. (Gave me more proof that items are bad for the competitive play).
And on that day Sakurai proved that he has a soul, even if it's barely measurable.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
I don't think Nintendo needs to buy any of those companies.

I mean, it'd be cool, but honestly I think that Nintendo has enough IPs under its belt to sustain itself for a while.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104

I mean, it'd be cool, but honestly I think that Nintendo has enough IPs under its belt to sustain itself for a while.
But we need Bayonetta in Smash.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]

The more Ip's the better, and honestly i'd be surprised if Nintendo didn't buy platinum at this point. Especially if w101/bayonetta do well... Would love to see a platinum starfox or something new.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Also, have fun having nothing from Atlus be localized now. SEGA is not going to localize **** unless it has Sonic on the cover.

Also, have fun with the IOS/Smartphone games.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Umm... yeah... about that.

Kamiya kinda doesn't want to direct a Star Fox anymore because people were being obnoxious about the idea and it kinda pissed him off a little tiny marginal bit.
Yeah i've heard about that, damn social media weirdos, but he could change mind maybe, although I wouldn't mind retro developing it, but I have a feeling they are gonna do a metriod prime hunters thing for the 3ds. (after TF)

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
If Andross was introduced in Brawl as a playable character (with a body), people would be blown away and demand for the StarFox series would be at an all time high. Alas, Landmaster Wolf was chosen.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Kamiya kinda doesn't want to direct a Star Fox anymore because people were being obnoxious about the idea and it kinda pissed him off a little tiny marginal bit.
Given their past history, I'd rather see them make a new Murasame Castle game anyway. Not that a new Star Fox game wouldn't be awesome either.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Given their past history, I'd rather see them make a new Murasame Castle game anyway. Not that a new Star Fox game wouldn't be awesome either.
Something like that would at least have more leeway to work with, considering The Mysterious Murasame Castle hardly has anything established going for it due to no follow ups barring some cameos. At least watch out for influences from Okami in particular, because that is one of those obvious things.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
If Andross was introduced in Brawl as a playable character (with a body), people would be blown away and demand for the StarFox series would be at an all time high. Alas, Landmaster Wolf was chosen.
I still don't see the appeal behind Andross like that. I think there are probably a good number of characters to choose from that would cover his niche. Besides, I think he'd be done more justice as a proper boss than as a playable character.

lobotheduck21

Smash Master
NNID
@AntwonGodefroy
3DS FC
4914-4683-5067
Would have been hilarious if Sakurai found out the forum was down and he revealed ridley because of it

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
There is only one Smash God...

...AND YOU ARE LISTENING TO HIM RIGHT NOW!!! :shades:
Smash God, why did you let the DDoS attack happen to begin with? Why do bad things happen to Strong people?

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Smash God, why did you let the DDoS attack happen to begin with? Why do bad things happen to Strong people?
It only lasted 5 minutes. I just tricked everyone to think it was still happening so I could brutalize the person who tried DDOS'ing Smash Boards for a few weeks.

If you were in the Skype chat like all the real men like Manly, Habanero and Kuma (that's a joke; they're all pansies!!!), you would know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom