• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Breaking News!

Earlier today about 2:45pm EST on page 1341, Divine gives his parting words before he takes his 1 month hiatus.
Outrage has sparked amongst the Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) civilians after some controversial comments.

Some of the things worth mentioning is that he has stated:
Finally... GoldenYu :evil: is dead to me.
and
Technically speaking, Swampasaur :teeth: should have disqualified himself from the debate for quitting rather quickly (cowardly even?) and then coming back...
He states that he is a man of "superior intellect" and more "honorable integrity"

One response that has seemed to resonated with the general public:
Grow up man.
This is Moon Monkey live from SSPN, giving you the up-to-date news on this butt-hurt fiasco

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
... Is he gone? Well I guess it's time for posting EVERY STUPID OMASTAR GIF I CAN FIND!

It's...ha-hahatoomuch...I can'ttake it...ahahBWHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!

A-hem. This thread is so going to get locked.

In all seriousness, is there really much respect to have for a 12 year old, overzealous xenophobe to begin with?
How is he xenophobic?
I thought he was anti-homo.

And oh my word, this page lags so much when I refresh. Too many GIFS.

----

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Anyone think we'll get a Zelda related Smash announcement when Wind Waker HD hits the stores? I mean Pikmin 3 and Dream Team showed us Olimar [and after a bit of a delay from its Japanese release in dream teams case] Luigi.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Can't even post on the next page because of all those freaking GIFS.

And I'm now convinced Divine is a Master Troll.

I'm now going to post this video everytime he shows up and is about to start an argument.

(he doesn't pose much of threat and it seems he'll keep coming back now matter how hard he goes down, just like King Bulblin)

Chido72

Smash Cadet
So since DivineDickhead is gone until October, can we just make a thread dedicated to how **** he is?
We should sticky it in the Unconfirmed Veterans so when he comes back to brag about Mewtwo he gets a, uh, "Welcome Back Present".

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
So since Divine****head is gone until October, can we just make a thread dedicated to how **** he is?
We should sticky it in the Unconfirmed Veterans so when he comes back to brag about Mewtwo he gets a, uh, "Welcome Back Present".
Nah, thats not very classy or nice. Even with someone like him

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'd like to poke more fun at Divine, but I really, really just want to forget about him completely for a while.

Let's change the topic;

Would you like if any stages from Melee were remade?

(not returning past stages, but new ones based off of them)

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Anyone think we'll get a Zelda related Smash announcement when Wind Waker HD hits the stores? I mean Pikmin 3 and Dream Team showed us Olimar [and after a bit of a delay from its Japanese release in dream teams case] Luigi.
Theories similar to this have been floating around for a while, I wouldn't be surprised.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
like I said, he hasn't really done that much wrong besides a make a fool of himself

I mean, I've made a fool of myself in the past too lol it ain't that serious

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Theories similar to this have been floating around for a while, I wouldn't be surprised.
Yeah, it's been a thought of mine for awhile for the upcoming Wii U and 3DS stuff that relates to smash [especially with Sonic Lost World and it being Nintendo exclusive haha]

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
@Phantom
Pokefloats, Fountain of Dreams, The Temple [although I kinda just want it to stick in smash as is]

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
After seeing Hotfeet/FeliciaFan's Toon Zelda/Tetra video, I' going to start supporting them since they seem to be the most reasonable Zelda reps. Ghirahim is irrelevant, everybody hates Tingle, Impa is too controversial, and Skull Kid's the new "Geno". Anything to get a playable pirate that has a better chance than Captain Syrup.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I'd like to poke more fun at Divine, but I really, really just want to forget about him completely for a while.

Let's change the topic;

Would you like if any stages from Melee were remade?

(not returning past stages, but new ones based off of them)
Yeah I would like something based off FOD, if they could do that, it'd be the best stage in the game imo. (well competitive wise).

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
like I said, he hasn't really done that much wrong besides a make a fool of himself

I mean, I've made a fool of myself in the past too lol it ain't that serious
I made a fool of myself when I first joined the forums too. XD

I don't think anyone on the boards has posted anything comparable to what he's posted though.

@Phantom
Pokefloats, Fountain of Dreams, The Temple [although I kinda just want it to stick in smash as is]
Fountain of Dreams, must agree.

Also, congratulations on accumulating 1000 posts and becoming a Smash Lord!

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Fountain of Dreams, must agree.

Also, congratulations on accumulating 1000 posts and becoming a Smash Lord!
Why thank you :D. Also is it just me or if the Temple is not in Smash 4 will it be strange? I just have an odd feeling with the temple being one of the more iconic smash stages love or hate the stage. That it would be odd to see it not in a smash game, now I know people will say Battlefield or FD but I feel The Temple is up there with those 2 in terms of SMASH iconicness

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Impa is indeed controversial.

Hence my absolute undying LOVE to discuss her :love:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
's Top 10 picks for stages that should be HD remastered

1. Coneria
  2. Poke Floats
  3. Mute City
  4. Temple Hyrule
  5. Termina
  6. Peache's Castle
  7. Fourside
  8. Jungle Japes
  9. Pokemon Stadium
  10. Fountain of Dreams

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
From my personal experience, I really wouldn't suggest making negative threads targeted at a certain individual. I may not agree with most of Divine's views, however, if things get really out of hand, and threads get derailed because of him, I think the mods should intervene and give infractions/bans or whatever.

I've been on forums before with users who have made threads with the purpose of mocking a user, or to intentionally hurt them (in a subtle way though) and I really wouldn't want SWF to do something like that. Having negatives vibes from forums kinda makes me uneasy, y'know. I mean no forum is perfect, but still... uh yeah...sorry.

ANYWAY, A remade Poke Floats would be amazing... or a Poke Floats 2. I'm cool either way. :chuckle: Love that stage, though. The chaoticness always kept me on my toes.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Why thank you :D. Also is it just me or if the Temple is not in Smash 4 will it be strange? I just have an odd feeling with the temple being one of the more iconic smash stages love or hate the stage. That it would be odd to see it not in a smash game, now I know people will say Battlefield or FD but I feel The Temple is up there with those 2 in terms of SMASH iconicness
Meh they should just re-make the temple into the smash 64 version (or something like that), imo the melee/brawl temple is just wayyyy to easy to camp and stall. (I hate that stage)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I think it'd be cool if they mixed the N64 Zelda stage with Hyrule Temple, still large, but designed removed the abilitiy to exploit camping, and using tornado hazards. They could use all the songs from Temple and N64's Castle.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Well time to lock up the commentator avi in the vault (I'll bring it back out when October rolls around and or a new conflict arises)

I definitely would like to see Dreamland 64 return it is way better than the Gamecube version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom