• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Before I take my leave until October, when Mewtwo is finally announced (enjoy the break, so will I), there are some truths I want to spread among these lies you all keep telling yourselves (make yourselves feel better?):

* Technically speaking, Swampasaur :teeth: should have disqualified himself from the debate for quitting rather quickly (cowardly even?) and then coming back, despite the rules of engagement. In fact... Swampasaur :teeth:, I hereby disqualify you for cheating against me in the debate. How di That's right. YOU ARE DISQUALIFIED. You have left the debate, only to come back every now and then whenever you felt like it. It was dishonorable misconduct that has no place within a tournament of integrity. Therefore, as a result of the disqualification..... (drum rolls)..... I am officially the winner of this debate.

:awesome::awesome::awesome: That's right, I am the official winner of this debate. :awesome::awesome::awesome:

* HOWEVER, that said I will still take my leave of absence until Mewtwo's announcement in October. Why am I doing this? Well, because I am the better man of superior intellect and more honorable integrity, against the cowardly tactics and rule-breaking ways of others before me (Swampasaur :teeth: ...), and believe me, I seriously enjoy beating up everybody in these forums. Because it's fun and I love doing it. :smirk: Even then, though..... why not? Why not take a break from this nonsense? Despite my general intelligence, it's very obvious nobody here values it, otherwise they'd consider my arguments more carefully, instead of being told what to blindly follow like followers with leaders. I decided that, hey, I already got tired of constantly winning all the time, you know, with my logic and reasoning, and everybody losing, so instead, I'm going to make everybody look better by just not making them look even worse. Seriously, I'm just tired of beating up everybody, because while it's fun doing it, it gets tiring. Here, then. Take your break from me. Take it. Take it good. :rolleyes:

* I also admit, though, I was foolish enough to even consider using a voting system that was rigged from the start. Considering my reputation among this board, I should have already knew EVERYBODY would be against me, no matter what, because of the whole lame-stream, hive-mind mentality going on. It didn't matter whether I showcased irrefutable arguments with great reasoning and logic, or whether Swampasaur :teeth: used faulty talking points or logical fallacies... I would still lose because it's a popularity contest, not an intellectual debate to be judged by non-biased judges, by a popularity contest designed to have me lose and have somebody else win. :facepalm:

* Finally... GoldenYu :evil: is dead to me. Not that his opinions are even significant to me, or to anybody else, but there you go. GoldenYu :evil: is dead to me.

Wheeew.... well, that was fun. Anyways, don't get yourselves to worked up over me (especially you Swampasaur :teeth:), I will take a vacation from this thread, until October of course, where I can relax in enjoyment over everybody else fuming with rage (:mad:) over how they can't ever beat me in a fair fight. What delicious tears I will drink while I'm on vacation. ;) Oh well... don't worry though, when I do return, I'll be sure to destroy everybody again with my intelligence. Until then, see you until the next show!

Goodbye, and good riddances! Goodbye everybody! Goodbye!!! :)
It's like you're trying to start arguments.

You yourself gave up and declared me the victor.

Grow up man.

Just grow up.

PikaJew

Banned via Warnings
I just rewatched the first season of Digimon on Netflix and I'm not even joking when I say 50% is spent Digivolving. Loved every second of it though.

EATCOCKUMON!!

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Which is funny, cause Swampasaur is Christian as well.
Very devout one too.

I'm not quite sure what to say then other than this.

Lol?

Actually, doesn't that count as flaming? He might want to change that.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Probably thinking with the release dates that there will be a pokemon reveal in October, unfortunately I may have to agree with that considering the release date theory I had has been somewhat true, Olimar, Luigi was odd but it was still around the time Dream Team came out.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
You know, I felt a little for the guy. I kinda know what it's like to be ganged up on on here, but he's just asking for it.

And he didn't even had to use Impa to do it!!

Swamp, I think Treecko just put the words in Deity's mouth.

Also Deathconsiousness is kinda funny sometimes.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
The next picture is gonna be of Mario and Pit. I don't think he added that yet.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Apparently he edited it.

This is what it says now.

"GoldenYu and Swampasaur don't like me very much. Oh well. That's life, I suppose. That's life."

And asked what we were talking about afterwards.

He's trying to bait me and Golden. I'm sure of it.

MargnetMan23

Smash Lord
You know, I felt a little for the guy. I kinda know what it's like to be ganged up on on here, but he's just asking for it.

And he didn't even had to use Impa to do it!!

Swamp, I think Treecko just put the words in Deity's mouth.

Also Deathconsiousness is kinda funny sometimes.
Hmm maybe I should piss off everyone by acting like I'm serious about omastar =D

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Also Deathconsiousness is kinda funny sometimes.[/quote]

Really? all I see him do is say random things that don't make any sense.

...However I really really want to see that lizard thing everyone cringes about. (I can't believe I didn't lurk on that day).

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
So how about that Hero Mode for Wind Waker HD?
Or Pokemans, that works too.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
When Ryu gets revealed, can we celebrate over a "smashing" party?

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
I even got a response for my "theory." But he seems to have deleted it as well. It's confirmed that he's not a pro wrestling fan, among other things.
So how about that Hero Mode for Wind Waker HD?
Or Pokemans, that works too.
Anyways, let's move on. I haven't heard about that Hero Mode. Gonna check it out.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
Hero mode + three heart run? Sounds like a good deal for me. Wind Waker was on the easy side.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
This will be my first time playing the Wind Waker. I do have it for the GameCube but I think I'll just get the Wii U version.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
This will be my first time playing the Wind Waker. I do have it for the GameCube but I think I'll just get the Wii U version.
Same, kinda. I have the Wind Waker DEMO, which is on the Zelda: Collectors Edition for GameCube. This will be my first time playing the whole game.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Little did you know you missed out on the GameCube's best Zelda.

However, it's not too late. Wind Waker might just be the Wii U's best Zelda to. :rolleyes:

I predict Zelda Wii U is OoT 2.5, much like how TP was OoT 1.5 + graphicz & wolvez

D

Deleted member

I'm a demon from Hell?

I thought it was already established that I was the Devil himself? Just "a demon" is mockery.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
lol Phantom Divine is definitely gone until October, don't even worry about that

his whole goal is to make himself look like he has more integrity and honor than everyone else, no matter the cost

showing up earlier than he's supposed to would be a direct contradiction to that, something we could easily confront him on, and he don't want that

then again, knowing him, he'll probably come back at the beginning of September rambling on about, "he couldn't resist coming back to enlighten us sheep" or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom