• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
My Soccer Ball post was more of a joke than anything, but it MIGHT be a good finisher. Theres no telling rirght now.

And the Soccer Ball was fun to use, but I hated the bad luck and losses in online matches I got because of them.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
My Soccer Ball post was more of a joke than anything, but it MIGHT be a good finisher. Theres no telling rirght now.

And the Soccer Ball was fun to use, but I hated the bad luck and losses in online matches I got because of them.
The Soccer Ball was annoying to use because it just drops straight down from the air after a while when you attack it. You'd think it would keep momentum and start bouncing off walls.

----

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Smashboards is creeping me out, adding random color and text sizes to my posts...

I hope it loses the glitches soon..

BUT I heard Wii Fit Trainer and Villager were finally shown on the 3DS! COOL!
Also, the thick character outlines on the 3DS version can be turned off and on.

Salty the SLUG

Smash Ace
Smashboards is creeping me out, adding random color and text sizes to my posts...

I hope it loses the glitches soon..

BUT I heard Wii Fit Trainer and Villager were finally shown on the 3DS! COOL!
Yeah, and the lines that you see can either be thinned or turned completely off!

Smash-boards really needs to fix the "editing bug".

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
*notice's Capps's image*

Samus Aran: "The baby, the baby, the baby, the baby, the baby, the baby, the baby, the baby, the ba..." *shot*

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Come on now... just because a character does not look like they would fight does not mean they should not be in Smash. Must I remind you that we have Villager and Wii Fit Trainer, characters from some of Nintendo's most peaceful franchises, in SSB4?
I never said she shouldn't be in Smash, just that she wouldn't look 'right'. I'm well aware of Villager and the others; I use them plenty in arguments for character exclusions/inclusions.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
*notice's Capps's image*

Samus Aran: "The baby, the baby, the baby, the bay, the baby, the baby, the baby, the baby, the ba..." *shot*

Isn't it better then the previous pic? :p My baby makes funny faces!!!

The shadows in the picture yesterday are most likely still being worked on. ;]

Oh I have no worries there, I don't mind the lines, they'll look better at a distance I bet. It's just nice he has the option to remove them because people have hoped it would happen.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
YES! IT'S NOT JUST MY COMPUTER GLITCHING UP!

But in all seriousness, I hope they fix it very soon.

At least you can still edit if you click on *More Options...*
Works fine for me. Though I am on a tablet, so it ,may just be for computers.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
It's been bugging out for me as well. When I edit posts i get a white empty box i have to go to more options to be able to edit.
I thought it was just me having a browser issue.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
It's been bugging out for me as well. When I edit posts i get a white empty box i have to go to more options to be able to edit.
It's been doing this to me as well, I thought it was only me so I kept quiet ^^;

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero

"Give me the baby, Capps. Its power must be used for evil. And it has that new baby smell."

That's the only problem I have. Didn't know others had it too.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I'm not sure if the higher up guys know about this, but if they do I'm sure they are working on a solution.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Welcome to Crashboards where BB codes get glitched up, the server crashes sporadically, and links lead to "error" pages ever since the new server change! Please enjoy your stay!

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Jigglypuff's specials are fine, but sing needs to have a bigger zone of impact, rollout needs to actually be useful, and rest and slap need to be like they are in Smash 64 and Melee.
I'm not sure if the higher up guys know about this, but if they do I'm sure they are working on a solution.
It's the people who make this brand of site, not Smash Boards, but yeah, they will do that hardcore after their lawsuit with some other boards' is won.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jigglypuff's specials are fine, but sing needs to have a bigger zone of impact, rollout needs to actually be useful, and rest and slap need to be like they are in Smash 64 and Melee.

It's the people who make this brand of site, not Smash Boards, but yeah, they will do that hardcore after their lawsuit with some other boards' is won.
Sing is one of the most useless moves in all of Smash, since people can wake their characters up, it has a small impact zone, and it doesn't work in the air.

Rollout can be useful in groups, but I can see why it'd be near impossible to use with good results in a 1v1.

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
SO my smash friends, I just got back from a trip to gamestop and it was certainly an eventful one! I got Pikmin 3 finally! I got the Legendary Starfy for $5 and a BRAND NEW copy of Golden Sun Dark Dawn for $15! ohhh and I heard something really funny. I was chatting with the clerk about release dates and such and he told me how their Nintendo rep told him that Smash4 (no specific version) was going to be released this Nov. :facepalm: I told him that's pretty impossible but he still stuck by it.....stupid gamestop employees lol

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Sing is one of the most useless moves in all of Smash, since people can wake their characters up, it has a small impact zone, and it doesn't work in the air.

Rollout can be useful in groups, but I can see why it'd be near impossible to use with good results in a 1v1.
I can fix Sing.
Give it a much wider range, make the opponent sleep longer (at least long enough to execute a Rest,) and in the air make opponents helpless fall like Negative Zone.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
SO my smash friends, I just got back from a trip to gamestop and it was certainly an eventful one! I got Pikmin 3 finally! I got the Legendary Starfy for $5 and a BRAND NEW copy of Golden Sun Dark Dawn for $15! ohhh and I heard something really funny. I was chatting with the clerk about release dates and such and he told me how their Nintendo rep told him that Smash4 (no specific version) was going to be released this Nov. :facepalm: I told him that's pretty impossible but he still stuck by it.....stupid gamestop employees lol
You have a Wii U? Whats you Nintendo ID???

metaknave

Smash Apprentice
I really want Jiggs to get Hyper Voice as a B-move. The problem is that replacing any of its moves wouldn't make much sense. Rest is too iconic along with Rollout, Pound is helpful in its already amazing recovery, and I just don't see it as an Up-B move, which is iconic, but also useless.

Perhaps it needs a change in it's B moves. Neutral-B would become Hyper Voice. Using it in mid-air would cause recoil for a gimmicky recovery like Mewtwo's Shadow Ball. Side-B would become a reworked Sing that travels a short ways forward. Sleep would also last a bit longer. Up-B would be Rest. Down-B would become a reworked Rollout which acts more like Sonic's Down-B that starts off weak but gets stronger, like in the Pokémon games. This could also be whatever Fairy move Jiggs gets.

This could work, but I'd still like Pound to stay. :/

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I really hope they de-clone Ganondorf, and if they do, I REALLY hope they decide to keep his recovery...In Melee I hated his recovery so much....

And not just because it's not a good recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom