• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadlyAllianceLeader

Smash Apprentice
NNID
n64by44
3DS FC
1547-5288-9488
OHHH, nice! <8///3

As for which move WFT is doing... and not to assume, but she's in her Up-Smash, which shoots forward-down a Volley Ball into the below opponents

greenluigiman2

Smash Ace
Ms. Fit has a special that's a volleyball.

This is a soccer ball.
Actually no. In Wii Fit one of the balance games is headbutting a soccer ball/football into a goal, this is what her special move is based on. People assumed it was a volleyball because it looked like she was spiking in with her hand, but she was actually headbutting it.

DeadlyAllianceLeader

Smash Apprentice
NNID
n64by44
3DS FC
1547-5288-9488
Actually no. In Wii Fit one of the balance games is headbutting a soccer ball/football into a goal, this is what her special move is based on. People assumed it was a volleyball because it looked like she was spiking in with her hand, but she was actually headbutting it.
... DISREGARD WHAT I SAID BEFORE... Sorry...

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Oh, and for the record, if you want to know what the theme song of another member of THE MEN OF MOONKNIGHT here it is for you all...
lobo, fastblade, KOF, and MexM can all claim it.

As for you Moon "Master" Monkey, you deserve this...

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
OHHH, nice! <8///3

As for which move WFT is doing... and not to assume, but she's in her Up-Smash, which shoots forward-down a Volley Ball into the below opponents
Up smash? Shoots it forward down? Below her? I think it would be an aerial instead of Usmash

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Just reduce lag on aerials so we don't have to worry about L-Canceling at all. Stupidest mechanic ever conceived save for random tripping.
True dat!

lol I just wanted to quote a really old post. I am 100% bored.

lol Don't feel bad. Every one messes up, except for Johnknight1. He is a legend

Did you know JohnKnight ended super world war 3 when Cyber Hitler unleashed his army of Nazi Zombies with jet packs, by singlehandedly drop kicking them into an oblivion. Then when hitler fused with the Blue eyes white dragon, creating the Blue Eyes Whitest White Ultimate Aryan Bite The Curb N*gger Dragon, he kicked it in the balls so hard if saw the curvature of the earth. He was a hero. Then out of extreme boredom he dropped some acid and starting posting on smashboards.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Did you know JohnKnight ended super world war 3 when Cyber Hitler unleashed his army of Nazi Zombies with jet packs, by singlehandedly drop kicking them into an oblivion. Then when hitler fused with the Blue eyes white dragon, creating the Blue Eyes Whitest White Ultimate Aryan Bite The Curb N*gger Dragon, he kicked it in the balls so hard if saw the curvature of the earth. He was a hero. Then out of extreme boredom he dropped some acid and starting posting on smashboards.
Well, since he has a pic of Guile as his avatar, I can't say I'm surprised

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
So another photo with Pit in it. Perhaps it's his new airdodge look? Plus that "Smash Bros" in the background.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
It's five over here. Gotta go to sleep. And remember that Pit is the best Brawler
:pit: :pit: :pit: :pit: :pit: :pit: :pit: :pit: :pit: :pit: :pit: :pit: :pit: :pit:

D

Deleted member

To the sheltered/wangsty lot of you, of course it's not agreeable. Circumstance doesn't give a crap what the number in front of your age is. When you are born into a situation you had no control over, grow up not knowing what luxury is, and literally stare death in the face before puberty, you don't care how big the world is, much less how much experience you have and what labels you are given.
THIS

So much. I could go on and on on this topic, but I think IsmaR said all that needs to be said.

Just one thing, to defend against what Oasis said, usually more experience does lead to more maturity, that being said, I have a hard time finding girls who are younger than me who I find intelligent enough to hold a conversation with, though there are a few, NONE of them are teenagers though.

i just skipped 20 pages, if it was just ten, i would have read it all... i'm sure there was a butt load of nothing. as usual :smirk:

anyways, based on what was last said 20 pages ago... i also would like a rival... (preferably an artistic one)

I could be your rival Gus, I'm rivals with everyone it seems, but you're a far better artist than me, so it'll mostly be me playing a game of catch up, though, I might just catch up with you...

Anyway, looks like I sure missed a doozie last night, what the **** happened here? Did the RODLEY mania really cause all this?

Well, today's picture is neat, I wanna see more of that Little Mac stage, really.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Just one thing, to defend against what Oasis said, usually more experience does lead to more maturity, that being said, I have a hard time finding girls who are younger than me who I find intelligent enough to hold a conversation with, though there are a few, NONE of them are teenagers though.
How does this defend against pedos, lol.

D

Deleted member

How does this defend against pedos, lol.
I wasn't defending pedos.

Hahahaha, I couldn't care less about them, they can stick to their confinements. I mean, I guess I COULD make an argument in their defense, one that criticises the norms of society (cause you know... gotta rebel against the man) just to be a devil's advocate, but I really can't be bothered to care atm.

I was just defending IsmaR's stance on 'mental maturity' and all. Or rather, adding an observation to it...

Don't ask me complex questions DAMMIT, I just woke up!

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Don't ask me complex questions DAMMIT, I just woke up!
Here's a simple one, how are you so weak.

Like, it's not even WHY are you, nothing abstract like that which requires thought, just a simple recollection of the process you took to get to where you are now.

D

Deleted member

Here's a simple one, how are you so weak.

Like, it's not even WHY are you, nothing abstract like that which requires thought, just a simple recollection of the process you took to get to where you are now.
Because being weak means you still have potential to go higher!

It means OPPORTUNITY!

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Shoot, I missed the hubbub with Divine Deity last night and an opportunity to post my two cents worth on homos and stuff.
That's what I get for sleeping early.

Interesting pic of the day, I guess.
I'm certainly interested in seeing Wii Fit Trainer's full moveset.

----

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Oh god, please don't bring it up. Lets bring up something else that will cause lots of arguments.
SMASH BROS. SUCKS!
There, I rather hear people telling me how I am wrong about this than that stupid convo earlier.

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
On top of that, most of the people I want to read the posts of left or were posting very seldomly. You know, people like you, MexM, lobo, fastblade, Smooth, Iblis, yani (where'd he go=???), :( Moon "Master" Monkey, Kuma, Golden (yes Golden, I love you despite your Imp Wa-flaws), Eternal phoenix Fire, swampasaur, God Robert's Cousin, Neanderthal, AEM, Venus, FalKoopa, Croph, augustoflores, Banjodorf, Triple Dash, Starphoenix, automatic, Psycho, Oasis, Scoliosis Jones, R.O.B., Opossum, M&S Guy, Luco (son needs to stroll on by more), SSBF, BKupa (secretly one of the best hands down poster) Homelessvagrant, samusrules, qdMbp, peacock, Groose, Holder, disfunk, berserker, GiantBreadbug, shinpichu, shinhed, Poppy, shortie (why the heck do people think shortie and I have a beef=??? I freaking love shortie), IsmaR, Hoots (specifically when he is mad mad), thethirdkoopa, Hab Hab, Manly, N3ON, and other great posters who post here
*Walks away :crying:*

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I'm not really sure how this move works. in one instance she is spiking this ball and in another instance she is heading it.

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
I'm not really sure how this move works. in one instance she is spiking this ball and in another instance she is heading it.
It may work like Marth's side-special, your initial input is side-b (which releases the ball) can be continued with other inputs like pressing up to spike and forward to head it.

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
That football move she has can cause a meteor smash.
If you have that much control over a projectile, then I think it's too overpowered to be a meteor smash. Although anything is possible, it is Smash after all :rolleyes:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
It may work like Marth's side-special, your initial input is side-b (which releases the ball) can be continued with other inputs like pressing up to spike and forward to head it.
So initial
+
will set up a volley and depending on the the inputs (
and/or
)
she will do either a Spike, Headbutt or Kick* (this is just a hypothetical placeholder).

Hmm...I can buy that. And i assume that the initial volley animation where she throws up the ball will have some hitboxes.

The air version could be the headbutt. The ground is hitting it with her hand?
This is a good possibility too, I'll try to skim through the available WFT pics to see

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
W-why is the Balance Board moving from side to side?

It's alive.... ALIVE!! I... I'm scared.

But I'm totally liking the pic of the day. That soccer ball move looks pretty hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom