• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Chikorita confirmed for smash!

And let Ned Stark's word be the final word...

Still, that would be a nice shift from the awful Pokémon bandwagons we had up until a few months ago (I am expecting a resurrection of some sort), all of the Fire Emblem bandwagons, and my God whatever the hell bandwagons have gone on in this illegitimate child of a thread. :chuckle: :rotfl: :grin: :p :psycho: :joyful:

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Are you ready for an update that has nothing to do with Ridley? :troll:
So pretty much what we're likely to get for the next several months=???

Yeah, I'm ready.

But when we get the Ridley news, expect some pissed off fans or haters either way.

Oh, and eff the Ridley haters who want to see us mad like Admiral Pit. They can go back to their awful character discussions. :p

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
One day we're all going to expect absolutely nothing from Sakurai and he will surprise us with our first newcomer since Miss Fit.

Tonight is not that day.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
I was done posting here, but the dumbness went away... at least the dumbness that drove me away. Everyone going all serious over certain topics just irk me, especially when it is all but a fact they are wrong, and that is what half of the people were doing.

On top of that, most of the people I want to read the posts of left or were posting very seldomly. You know, people like you, MexM, lobo, fastblade, Smooth, Iblis, yani (where'd he go=???), :( Moon "Master" Monkey, Kuma, Golden (yes Golden, I love you despite your Imp Wa-flaws), Eternal phoenix Fire, swampasaur, God Robert's Cousin, Neanderthal, AEM, Venus, FalKoopa, Croph, augustoflores, Banjodorf, Triple Dash, Starphoenix, automatic, Psycho, Oasis, Scoliosis Jones, R.O.B., Opossum, M&S Guy, Luco (son needs to stroll on by more), SSBF, BKupa (secretly one of the best hands down poster) Homelessvagrant, samusrules, qdMbp, peacock, Groose, Holder, disfunk, berserker, GiantBreadbug, shinpichu, shinhed, Poppy, shortie (why the heck do people think shortie and I have a beef=??? I freaking love shortie), IsmaR, Hoots (specifically when he is mad mad), thethirdkoopa, Hab Hab, Manly, N3ON, and other great posters who post here.

You all seemed to be posting less and less and less each day, and in your place, the dumbeness was taking over via much less wiser posters.

That and only hairy head Johnknight1 retired. :shades:

But alas, you guys post more, my hair is now gone from my head, and thus, I have returned... :shades:

Embarrass
Good thing Backrooms exist.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Look at Pit's face. He is surprised at how beautiful the top of the Wii Fit Trainer's head looks, considering he will see that quite often:grin:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Pit has gotta change those boxer briefs. He's been wearing them since 2006. No wonder Palutena isn't confirmed yet. She's busy trying to get out of smelling that horrendous odor.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
inb4 Miiverse post has something to do with Ms. Fit doing a header.

Also is that the same model as her volleyball? Or is this a new move?

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
That's for damn sure.
I'm happy for it to exist as well, especially ever since everyone listened to shortie's ideas.
Also, Johnny, I don't get mad that often. :laugh:
That is true that you don't rage a lot, but when you do, it's great material.

Come to think of it, I ought to grind your gears in order to get you to give us that great material via your raging. :smirk:

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
I wish lol.

How can you not want something so adoooooweeble?

*insert a giant *** pic here*

And how can you not make money with such a brilliant idea like Pretty Patties?
I don't want something that adorable, because I want something as epic as Blaziken, bro. Chikorita would be a nice addition, considering 2nd gen is my favorite game.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Pit has gotta change those boxer briefs. He's been wearing them since 2006. No wonder Palutena isn't confirmed yet. She's busy trying to get out of smelling that horrendous odor.
Someone ought to tell Pit he isn't a 1970's NBA player, because those shorts are awful.

Someone give him like some real shorts (like at least knickerbockers) or something that doesn't make it look like he's a girl. :facepalm:

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Nope, that's him after jumping (he can jump 4 or 5 times). When he flew in Brawl, his wings came out, and his wings are clearly tucked away.
4 times, and I can't believe that, even though I main Pit, I never noticed he puts his wings away. It could also be an air dodge.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
4 times, and I can't believe that, even though I main Pit, I never noticed he puts his wings away. It could also be an air dodge.
Nah, he looks like he just got out of his "leap" animation, although perhaps that is actually his air dodging.

Actually, I do think Pit is actually starting his air dodge in that picture.

Oh, and WOO HOO!!! This is my 12,121st post!!!

12121... the order!!! :estatic: :psycho: :dizzy: :crazy:

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Nah, he looks like he just got out of his "leap" animation, although perhaps that is actually his air dodging.

Actually, I do think Pit is actually starting his air dodge in that picture.

Oh, and WOO HOO!!! This is my 12,121st post!!!

12121... the order!!! :estatic: :psycho: :dizzy: :crazy:
I feel special that the post was quoting me. I can now die happy with your theme song playing 800% slower.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I feel special that the post was quoting me. I can now die happy with your theme song playing 800% slower.
That's not my theme song, that's Johnknight's theme song.

My theme song, the theme song of the legendary God JOHNKNIGHT1, is this, specifically from 1:18 on...
And yes, there is a BRSTM of it, and yes, I have it in Project M (on Wario Ware), and yes, it does make crap more intense, and yes, Ryu from Ninja Gaiden should be in Smash whatever just for this remix alone, and yes, this remixer should totally 100% be hired by Nintendo, because this remix is fan-freaking-mind-blowing-tastic-holy-crap-it-made-me-give-birth-to-a-baby-and-I'm-not-a-woman, and yes, you must rock out to this song.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Say, what's the caption for the day?

BaPr

Smash Lord