• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
I am going to bet 4 Internets that Pikmin 3 will be in the Nintendo Direct SOMEHOW. I don't care if its "players love pikmin!" Or "as you may know, peekmin tree released a few days ago in North America", Pikmin 3 is going to be in it.

Unless Pikmin 4 3Ds is a thing.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I once disarmed a man during a black fFiday wielding a knife in my store. Nasty business.
Umm...fFiday?

Also, I've heard people online say things like: Fact. Black Friday causes more deaths a year than tornados and hurricanes.

Given videos like those posted above, I'm not completely sure it's just a joke about insane Black Friday shoppers.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I am going to bet 4 Internets that Pikmin 3 will be in the Nintendo Direct SOMEHOW. I don't care if its "players love pikmin!" Or "as you may know, peekmin tree released a few days ago in North America", Pikmin 3 is going to be in it.

I can honestly see it happening. I'm sure if its DLC that it will be worth while.
Umm...fFiday?

Also, I've heard people online say things like: Fact. Black Friday causes more deaths a year than tornados and hurricanes.

Given videos like those posted above, I'm not completely sure it's just a joke about insane Black Friday shoppers.
Well mine was about someone getting stabbed over a piece of chicken. What a world...

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Yeah I would like it if such things were not associated with the Smash community....... or the gaming community....or anything at all really.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Now we know what happened to Pichu. :troll:
What are you talking about...? *Looks at mains list* Pichu is still alive and well, right?! He was the leader of kingdoms, and the conqueror of high tiers!

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, YOU MONSTER?!

I may have taken that too far because of how tired I am. :p

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
What are you talking about...? *Looks at mains list* Pichu is still alive and well, right?! He was the leader of kingdoms, and the conqueror of high tiers!

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, YOU MONSTER?!

I may have taken that too far because of how tired I am. :p

A fellow Pichu player... How rare!

I admit, back in the day when I knew the game better Pichu was my main. I did insane edge guarding and got people off the stage with ease at times. But coming back, I just don't want to mentally push myself that hard anymore and wanted to refocus on fundamentals for the upcoming smash. Hello Luigi.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
A fellow Pichu player... How rare!

I admit, back in the day when I knew the game better Pichu was my main. I did insane edge guarding and got people off the stage with ease at times. But coming back, I just don't want to mentally push myself that hard anymore and wanted to refocus on fundamentals for the upcoming smash. Hello Luigi.
I just like beating up the King of Evil with a small, electric mouse. :chuckle:

I also connected with Pichu emotionally when I unlocked him. I was a big underdog for most of my childhood, I was bullied, picked on, and I couldn't fight without hurting myself from the impact (I was a weak kid). Needless to say, I saw a lot of myself in Pichu, and through him, I destroyed my opponents and rose to the top. Pichu may have actually helped me become who I am now, and that might be why I would pay for even Pichu DLC in this game. So Pichu's been my main since I was about... 8?

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce

Miyamoto hinted towards a secret code in the notes scattered across the world. I'm willing to bet he'll say something on that.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Okay N3ON, every mod wants to abuse their powers at least once, to help get the edge off, you can mutilate this most as much as you want ;)

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I vote your first motion be all testosterone-based life forms be kept on permanent watch, and eventually banned.
but, but, I thought we had a friendship-thing

Don't make me edit the Smooth Criminal out of one of your posts then not tell you which one. ;):troll:
;~; Don't do that, plz!

(Grats, btw. <3 )

Smooth Criminal

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Now Heels has to hold whatever you say unless he wants to get banned. Yes... *writes some fanfiction of my own*

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Welcome to modship, you awesome people, you. :awesome:

@Poppy: I will be honest; I couldn't play Pikachu in Melee at all, despite Pichu being obviously worse. I don't know why, honestly.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Oh, I-Isaac is... is... a-a-a-amazing. Y-yeah, really like I-Isaac... don't shoot me in the face N3ON.
Sure... Isaac is good and all... but I'm much more interested in hearing your opinions on Krystal... :evil::demon:

Okay N3ON, every mod wants to abuse their powers at least once, to help get the edge off, you can mutilate this most as much as you want ;)
I appreciate the offer, but Holder is and always will be my target of choice. ;)

I vote your first motion be all testosterone-based life forms be kept on permanent watch, and eventually banned.
Well it would get rid of all the dumb people... :troll:

;~; Don't do that, plz!

(Grats, btw. <3 )

Smooth Criminal
No worries, I'd never be that cruel. :laugh:

Now Heels has to hold whatever you say unless he wants to get banned. Yes... *writes some fanfiction of my own*
I'm more interested in seeing John try to take on Neon Heels now. :smirk:

NOW BACK ON TOPIC DAMMIT! *cracks whip* :troll:

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
I want to say moderate this and post a lewd picture... but I am outgunned. I will instead be obedient, keep my testosterone in check (don't post pics of Link bending over) and stay on topic.

Coolest Smash in the new game?

Bowser, hands down. Or feet first. However that saying goes.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Welcome to modship, you awesome people, you. :awesome:

@Poppy: I will be honest; I couldn't play Pikachu in Melee at all, despite Pichu being obviously worse. I don't know why, honestly.
Pichu may be why I became a casual, since your best strategy is to run around using more powerful items. :laugh:

At least, that's what his trophy said.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Terrible waifu, fanbase is disgusting, worthless ****, mayivomitnow.jpg, etc.
I guess even my powers of mod intimidation don't outweigh your thoughts on Krystal. Meh, Isaac is better than nothing I suppose. :laugh:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Pichu may be why I became a casual, since your best strategy is to run around using more powerful items. :laugh:

At least, that's what his trophy said.
I don't use items with him. I spam his attacks and still kick butt. Albeit, I'm not a high string player, but still. I can't think of any advantages he has over regular Pikachu, though. Also, notably, I win with the little guy more. Isn't he slightly smaller too? I wonder if that makes him slightly harder to hit and if that made a difference...

You see, if his attacks got better with more damage he took, similar to Lucario, he'd be not absolutely terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom