• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Cool. Reset bombs explodes!

Wonder if it effects players at all.

Anywho. Beat a new game!

Guess what it is!

MexM

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4468-1063-3341
NO, DONT YOU REALIZE WHAT YOUVE DONE?
YOUVE REMINDED PEOPLE HERE OF DEATHBATTLE'S EXISTANCE, AND NOW EVERYONE IS GOING TO ***** ABOUT GOKU/ZELDA LOSING!
I, for one, agree with every outcome thus far, and, fun fact, Ben (creator of the show) actually read a blog I helped make over at Screwattack. He knows who I am :awesome:

I will ***** about Zelda losing. But that's it. Every other Death Battle has had a reasonable conclusion(except Pikachu vs. Blanka, I felt that ending was overly malicious).
To be fair, it was based mainly on Ash' Pikachu.

Reznor

work in progress
I will ***** about Zelda losing. But that's it. Every other Death Battle has had a reasonable conclusion(except Pikachu vs. Blanka, I felt that ending was overly malicious).
Wonder Woman vs Rogue was bull**** as I have already said

To be fair, it was based mainly on Ash' Pikachu.

wait do you guys think a game version of Pikachu could beat Blanka and to stay on topic Blanka for Smash4

Reznor

work in progress
You are correct!

3D Land was fun. Got every single Star Medal too, though getting that crown level seems like WAAAAY too much work.
I haven't played that game in forever it was a fun game I never beat the game I didn't have enough of the shines (or are they called medal) to finish

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
It's funny how it's become a contest to post the daily pic first.

Kinda bummed we didn't get a larger view of the stage. I also wonder if this deconfirms Cragalanche as a stage hazard?

Also missed out on Deathbattle talk, oh well. Only real Deathbattle that I disagree with is Haggar vs Zangief. And in theory I do believe that Goku could beat Superman.

Reznor

work in progress
It's funny how it's become a contest to post the daily pic first.

Kinda bummed we didn't get a larger view of the stage. I also wonder if this deconfirms Cragalanche as a stage hazard?

Also missed out on Deathbattle talk, oh well. Only real Deathbattle that I disagree with is Haggar vs Zangief. And in theory I do believe that Goku could beat Superman.
dude we can still talk about Death Battle it can be considered on topic kinda (if we talk about Death Battles we would like to see with Smash characters)
how did the Hagger vs Zangief thing go down anyways?

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
dude we can still talk about Death Battle it can be considered on topic kinda (if we talk about Death Battles we would like to see with Smash characters)
how did the Hagger vs Zangief thing go down anyways?
Zangief won.

Mainly due to being younger and training with a stronger animal (bears).

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I'm glad that we get to see that the stage does indeed have a reset bomb part.

Was waiting for that. <3

Now...to actually see the entire stage!...

Eventually...

Reznor

work in progress
Tis the manliest Death Battle ever.

That said, I think I know who is winning Ryu Vs. Strider.
I would like to know what you think on the next Death Battle (I sadly do not know much about either character)

Zangief won.

Mainly due to being younger and training with a stronger animal (bears).
how much younger is Zengeif he can't be much younger

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Tis the manliest Death Battle ever.

I'm gonna put my bets on Ryu.

Although I want Strider to win.

how much younger is Zengeif he can't be much younger
Zangief is in his thirties while Haggar is in his mid to late forties I think.

You know what would make a really awesome death battle?

Nemesis T-Type vs. Pyramid Head!

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Yeah I see ya on Screwattack every once and awhile. Weren't you apart of the latest Death Battle Fan Blog post on betting who would win between the two?

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Yeah I see ya on Screwattack every once and awhile. Weren't you apart of the latest Death Battle Fan Blog post on betting who would win between the two?
Well, I'm not a member (but me and this other guy are really, REALLY'close to becoming members) so I wasn't a part of it, but I did help one of the guys with his verdict, so that's something.

As for Ryu Vs. Strider;
Very close call, but it all comes down to the end. Ryu's best bet is Nimpo and the True Dragon Sword, and Strider can effectively counter them. Plus, Strider's Falchion can very easily cut through 99% of Ryu's gear, so, in the end, its who's the better swordsman.
There's a chance, i think, that well have a Lion O scenario where Ryu is dead, but Strider picks up the sword and
A) Survives, winning the battle
Or B) Gets soul eated, and having the battle end in a draw or Ryu/Dragon Sword's victory.

Tl;dr Strider can quite possibly counter all of Ryu's tools, so Ryu needs to utilize Nimpo and Dragon Sword carefully and commonly. In the end, I see Strider winning, but i will anknowledge the possibility of the True Dragon Sword killing Strider alternatively. (Remember, only a Hayabusa can wield it. Anyone else basically gets their soul eaten.)

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Still curious if I'm the only one who wants Nemesis and Pyramid Head to go at it on Death Battles.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Oh yeah, one of the OFDBFB members gave some people a hint on the next match;
"If you liked Chun-Li Vs. Mai Shiranui, you'll like the battle after this."

Either way, I'll probably be indifferent about who wins, just like M.Bison Vs. Shao Kahn.

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Well, I'm not a member (but me and this other guy are really, REALLY'close to becoming members) so I wasn't a part of it, but I did help one of the guys with his verdict, so that's something.
You're not a member? Could have sworn I saw someone with a very similar username as you, who had an avatar I've seen around on SWF before.

Yeah this Deathbattle's going to be close, though I wouldn't say it's the closest one just yet IMO. Would prefer Ryu to win, but Strider has a giant *** laser sword.

Oh yeah, one of the OFDBFB members gave some people a hint on the next match;
"If you liked Chun-Li Vs. Mai Shiranui, you'll like the battle after this."
Fan Service confirmed.

Reznor

work in progress
Still curious if I'm the only one who wants Nemesis and Pyramid Head to go at it on Death Battles.
would be cool but sadly I know little about both

any one else wanna see a Death Battle of Fox vs Ridley (in SPACE)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Someone posted that they refused to buy the game until the majora's mask giants were playable

comments were about their size and there were two drawings comparing the other fighters as single pixels in comparison

So I wrote back...Too big? They could be resized!

Deathconsciousness

Banned via Administration
Someone posted that they refused to buy the game until the majora's mask giants were playable

comments were about their size and there were two drawings comparing the other fighters as single pixels in comparison

So I wrote back...Too big? They could be resized!
damn you sure showed him wow #rekt

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
R.O.B is a great character why do you hate him?

well Fox is a good Pilot so I thought he might stand a chance .... maybe if he had his team it would be more fair
Still nope.
Hell, have every person from, Star Fox, Halo, and Bucky O' ****ing Hare, and Ridley still stomps.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Never looking at Miiverse pics on fridays, unless I want to ruin my weekend.

And what's this nonsense about ROB leaving?

Speaking of Pilot, I'm expecting to see one of the Pilotwings 64 pilots this time around. Wether as character or assist trophy, or regular trophy even.
Using rocket belts, gliders, choppers, parachutes, cannons, etc.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Wish I had known about Pilot Wings 64 back in the day...

I loved Pilot Wings SNES

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Fox in an R-wing vs. Ridley seems like a fine match up to me. I mean it's kind of hard to compare the two but I don't see it as a curb stomp either way. Also I've never heard of this Deathmatch thing.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Not sure if old but we got something new from Sakurai: Wii Fit Trainer & Villager weren't added into Sm4sh for shock value but they "are very unique characters and they lend themselves well to the Smash Bros. family because they bring things we don’t already see."

I can see that for Villager but I still can't see that being the case of Wii Fit Trainer but whatevs.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Fox in an R-wing vs. Ridley seems like a fine match up to me. I mean it's kind of hard to compare the two but I don't see it as a curb stomp either way. Also I've never heard of this Deathmatch thing.
Ridley tanks shots from Samus, and often times let's out more energy than her. Samus' energy beam level whatever is EXTREMELY broken. Ridley also bit through an entire space ship effortlessly, so even without his broken durability and power, he can still very easily gobble up the Arwing.
Also, the Star Fox universe has never shown to be anywhere near Metroid's calibur; it even falls short to Star Wars, Star Trek, Halo, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom