• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
WHERE DO I ACCEPT THE INVITE! ;~;

Smooth Criminal
I'm not sure, but try clicking your name on the top of the page and click your profile. Then go to the tab that says "Social Groups." See if it allows you to do it from there.

It's sort of funny. --- invited you a while ago, and John kept bugging him to add you, not knowing --- already sent the invite. :laugh:

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I'm not sure, but try clicking your name on the top of the page and click your profile. Then go to the tab that says "Social Groups." See if it allows you to do it from there.

It's sort of funny. --- invited you a while ago, and John kept bugging him to add you, not knowing --- already sent the invite. :laugh:
xD I see where it says I'm part of it, but the listing is still "private" and there are no new threads to view.

Gah newfangled tech

Need me to send another one? I think Swampasaur had an issue like this in the past.
If you could, Triple Dash, that would be awesome.

Smooth Criminal

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Dixie Kong moveset? Dixie Kong moveset.

^B Hair-copter: On the ground it works similar to Ice Climber’s spin attack, only lasts a little longer, and moves quicker. It is however, slightly weaker as well. In air the move is a useful gliding tool.

B Chewing Gum: Hold down B, and Dixie will begin to blow a bubble. The longer you hold it, the bigger the bubble gets, but if you hold it too long it will EXPLODE in your face and cause you damage. When you release it it slowly floats across the stage, acting as a moving bomb, one touch and BOOM! You can use it’s slow moving properties to your advantage and aim to knock your opponent into it, if you’re cool.

B> Hair Grab: Dixie whips her Ponytail forward for an extra long reaching grab. If the opponent is too close to you however, it will simply act as a normal attack, and just hit them. So it can be used as a hair slap, or a hair grab. YOU DECIDE!

VB Barrel throw: Dixie puts her long blonde ponytail to work, and throws a barrel forward. Depending on how long you charge B, you could get a wooden barrel (Just rolls normally) a metal barrel (Bounces, but moves slower), or a TNT Barrel (Explodes when it comes in contact with something/someone, but moves the slowest)

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Then how will I ever get in?
Well, you can build up a good reputation, and prove yourself to be a respectable poster (believe me, you'll know which ones aren't respectable posters. :laugh: ). Over all, just give it time.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
lol Nah

@Opossum
Like my anxiety? Wait, wrong thread.

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
How do I get into the Backroom?
Just post for a while in the Smash 4 forum, stay respectful of other people's opinions, and don't act crazy in character debates.*

It's a social group, not an actual competitive "Backroom" (blame the original group owner for the name). It's basically like an expanded version of this thread where the community hangs out. Most major Smash talk gets done here rather than there so if anyone's worried about that, don't be.

*Unless your Xiivi and you use your Admin powers to bypass everything. :rolleyes:

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Only Teemo, sadly.

I'm really up for Jack Frost from Shin Megami Tensei, but that will only be realistic if Nintendo buys Atlus through the auction. Other than that, Chrom maybe with Lucina as a duo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom