• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

WarHippy

Smash Journeyman
[21:05] Kirk: Everything can be grammatically correct but the point was poorly enforced

I think this sums up everything the Voorhese has posted on this subject, except the grammer. L2use too/to and there/their. Also, stop johning over high school work.

Thus, I agree w/ Carl. Ness only SSBO!

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
school before college is a ton of memorizing
fix'd

Creativity is absolutely an essential skill. Seeing as creative thinking is essentially the only thing you can't teach a computer right now, pretty much every meaningful job out there will require some degree of creativity.
very true.

I just had a really awesome weekend, I hope you guys had fun as well.

voorhese

Smash Master
lol apparently, im not the only one who comlained, she changed it , now we just have to submit the lyrics, and she will grade on usage of the word, and the "song presentation" is bonus lol

and psychology is so kool not gonna lie

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Quoted for here = hear. :laugh:
Foonz?

Also, Goose, wanna do my Spanish exam for me today?
I laft.

You must have me mistaken for someone else. My name is Matt Redmond. I am a psuedo-Mexican who almost went into the wrong bathroom because the friggin' people at Pepe's thought it would be a good idea to convert all of their signage into Spanish. Ring any bells yet?

Someone moneymatch my Ness.
I would, but...I'm scared. I'm afraid you're gonna do some funky thing that I don't know about and won't be able to counter. :/ Trust me, you are a tricky blacky.

only on the internet
Heh, no. Kirk's an all-around ***hole.

I just had a really awesome weekend, I hope you guys had fun as well.
Mine F'n sucked. Heh, but I don't wanna sound like a Voorheese and carry on about schoolwork. But to make matters worse, I had to put up with Brain sucking it up in bowling during the last game on Friday.:mad:

But ya, this weekend will be different. It's your guys' responsibility to make sure I have a much better one this week.:p

lol apparently, im not the only one who comlained, she changed it , now we just have to submit the lyrics, and she will grade on usage of the word, and the "song presentation" is bonus lol
VOORHEESE!

ac_burito

Smash Journeyman
Mine F'n sucked. Heh, but I don't wanna sound like a Voorheese and carry on about schoolwork. But to make matters worse, I had to put up with Brain sucking it up in bowling during the last game on Friday.:mad:

But ya, this weekend will be different. It's your guys' responsibility to make sure I have a much better one this week.:p

VOORHEESE!
awww poonz? i can only get better thats the bright side...but i guess you can only go up from there...arent you glad to have me back?

also i need a partner this weekend...i am taking bids...starting meow.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
You've got a lot to learn, Japn.

also i need a partner this weekend...i am taking bids...starting meow.
Don't ever talk to me again. What's even more ridiculous is that someone else said this earlier to me on Facebook (remind me to defriend him).

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Dawn and dawn
Heh, I'm particularly interested in the Fox matchup with Alan. If Maus has taught me anything, it's that Ness can do a decent job punishing Fox (with relation to his low position on the tier list). I wanna watch.

voorhese

Smash Master
apparently my sister got a smashboards, and has all ready harassed cunning, and mang0, just ignore her

edit: Japn is prolly going if i go this weekend

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
Heh, I'm particularly interested in the Fox matchup with Alan. If Maus has taught me anything, it's that Ness can do a decent job punishing Fox (with relation to his low position on the tier list). I wanna watch.
I don't even remember how to play this game... >_>

but, if you do it right,
once you grab fox or falco, ness can pretty much pull out a death combo on spacies.

voorhese

Smash Master

but, if you do it right,
once you grab fox or falco, ness can pretty much pull out a death combo on spacies.
ness is a good low tier, but i like pika better, he is definitely the low tier version of fox

soap

Smash Hero

but, if you do it right,
Platforms + DI kinda **** this zero to death strat

i have seen fox combo ness offstage into easy edgeguard much more consistently

'Fro

Smash Lord
ill do sheik and marth vs. ness lawl (5 each)

federer lost

i havent been this happy over an upset since pound 3
I do wonder what it is around here with people wanting to see upsets all the time. Federer, as much as people like to john about him, is not some robot, as his between-the-legs epic winner against Djokovic showed. M2K was pretty much the Federer of Smash for a long time. I don't know what bothers people about someone being so good at something that people want to see them lose so bad. Granted, I have my misgivings about M2K the person, but I never knocked on his Smash game as "boring" or "robotic", because it took a special kind of talent as well as dedication to be where he was, and still to be where he is now.

soap

Smash Hero
i don't like seeing one person dominate the scene so consistently that it gets boring to watch.

of course i respect the skill but i like to see other people step their game up to revitalize the sport

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Kso: Fox vs Ness 5 bucks
Kirkq: Falcon vs Ness 5 bucks
Anubis: Ness ditto 2 bucks
Microwave: Falcon vs Ness 5 bucks (?)
Soap: Marth vs Ness 5 bucks
Soap: Sheik vs Ness 5 bucks

Anyone else?

soap

Smash Hero
Isai dominated the ssb64 scene and it never got boring. He was 222good.
that is an exception

isai is so cool and stylish.

m2k would just chaingrab people.

i guess it does have to do with the persons style moreso than the fact they dominate. watching m2k win was just boring.

Mr H

Smash Ace
Kso: Fox vs Ness 5 bucks
Kirkq: Falcon vs Ness 5 bucks
Anubis: Ness ditto 2 bucks
Microwave: Falcon vs Ness 5 bucks (?)
Soap: Marth vs Ness 5 bucks
Soap: Sheik vs Ness 5 bucks

Anyone else?
sign me up shiek vs ness my car and my bank account

Top Bottom