• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

voorhese

Smash Master
...I love you Voorheese.

Dude, Carl, that's...totally not cool.
its friendlies isnt it?.... cuz on all the vids i uploaded today i put friendlys lol i was wondering but i said if its wrong ill change it when someone corrects me

lol dustins little brothers the golden boy and his 8 year old bro is playing smash, and the golden boy was being evasive, then all of a sudden you hear the 8 year old say "why are you running like a pu$$y?" -gold

'Fro

Smash Lord
So, Kirk, it turns out I'm currently partnerless for teams this tourney. Wanna team?

BunBun

Smash Master
Like, still need a partner for the Dec. 6th.

And apparently Carl's giving me the shaft (and not in the fun, backstreet boys kind of way) and won't team with me =(

voorhese

Smash Master
speaking of teams who needs a partner, ganon teams best with fox and sheik, but i guess even if ur not fox or sheik, we could do good still

voorhese

Smash Master
Yeah lol. I was pretty bad. That was before I could wave dash consistently -_-'. Now I can do a decent amount of tech stuff and my ICs put up a decent fight and can win some matches too.
well i would have to watch you play, because theres a dude im going with i might team with unless, i get someone better, im hoping for dracofox, or another good player, but if i like how u play now i team with u

voorhese

Smash Master
I still cannot wavedash consistently.

johns...... lol hes right tho first thing u want to learn is l-canceling, wavedashing helps, but u need to be able to play ur character b4 you mess with tech skill (still use tech skill, but dont mess more with that than ur char) , i made that mistake for my fox....

'Fro

Smash Lord
well i would have to watch you play, because theres a dude im going with i might team with unless, i get someone better, im hoping for dracofox, or another good player, but if i like how u play now i team with u
This has been the Voorhese bestowing his amazing Smash analysis on your pitiful souls. Heed his words and line up to prove your worth to him.

EDIT: On a serious note, I do wonder how that guy would feel if you ditch him like that.

voorhese

Smash Master
This has been the Voorhese bestowing his amazing Smash analysis on your pitiful souls. Heed his words and line up to prove your worth to him.

EDIT: On a serious note, I do wonder how that guy would feel if you ditch him like that.

u mean the dude coming with me?, because we never said were teaming, but ill ask him if neaded

on a side note, there is a lot pf matches of me vs the golden boy on youtube, just look up " jvor vs gboy" and ull see , theres an amazing match watch the one called uh.... jvor (marth/jiggs) vs gboy (peach) search up "jvor vs gboy" then look for something like that, epic match puff vs peach

TJTeeJay

Smash Rookie
yo jay ill team with you on the 6th. my friend usually comes to ssbo with me but he never wants to do teams.

also, anyone in PHYS 220 want to help me out PM me, thanks.

voorhese

Smash Master
epic video of a ken combo on the way... its amazing

and kso >-> or what ever it is magus uses as that tag to i think

nvm i cant find a vid of that, but im sure its there

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
johns...... lol hes right tho first thing u want to learn is l-canceling, wavedashing helps, but u need to be able to play ur character b4 you mess with tech skill (still use tech skill, but dont mess more with that than ur char) , i made that mistake for my fox....
i didn't throw excuses... lol

anyway, I don't or forget to L-cancel more than 50% of the cases. O.o

voorhese

Smash Master
magus uses 4 random japanese characters.

since the tag was moving around, i didn't bother reading out, but...
japanese characters. O.o

yah i was looking for it, idk what im talking about lol but i thought it was magus who had a vid of like di or double stick teching with that tag, must be someone else or i got 2 vids mixed up, also the amazing ken combo is on youtube, ill get u the link

Top Bottom