• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

Jayford

Smash Lord
Dear everyone,

Sorry for being pissed off and in a depressed mood. I have been high strung for a lot reasons. I always put a ton of pressure on myself and combine that with Purdue not telling me about grad school I have been on constant edge. Sorry for being angry all of the time and not being my normal self.

deeznotz

Smash Cadet
Dear everyone,

Sorry for being pisses off and in a depressed mood. I have been high strung for a lot reasons. I always put a ton of pressure on myself and combine that with Purdue not telling me about grad school I have been on constant edge. Sorry for being angry all of the time and not being my normal self.
I like you

zephyrmace

Smash Journeyman
So I heard from many of my highly reliable sources that there have been a handful of audacious Long Islands and Car Bombs talking **** behind my back. I simply can't have any of that. I'm thinkin' I may have to teach them a lesson they won't soon forget.
Oh good god, I might have to stop being a good school boy saturday night and watch this scene unfold.

Also voorhese, if your stuff was left at skylar's old place we probably threw it out although i don't remember a calculator or a pair of glasses.

Edit: You probably have every right to rage at this school Jay

'Fro

Smash Lord
So I heard from many of my highly reliable sources that there has been a single audacious Long Island and Car Bomb talking **** behind my back. I simply can't have any of that. I'm thinkin' I may have to teach them a lesson they won't soon forget.
That quantity sounds more correct.... But yeah, that is in order!

Also, Jay, no sweat, man. You've been put under extreme conditions that would make anyone go nuts. Hang in there and look forward to labbing it up in MvC3 on Friday.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Oh good god, I might have to stop being a good school boy saturday night and watch this scene unfold.
Psh, why in the world would you be doing your dumb lab stuff on Saturday when we're down there anyway?!;) And besides, your...assistance is usually required....:embarrass:

Jay, maybe some of your Rage Red and my Bubblicious Yoshi dittos will ease some of your nerves?

kirkq

Smash Ace
Fro is my tv going to SSBO at Tark or do I need to make my way over to your place this weekend?

I'm not sure I'm entering anything this weekend, but I'll try to come hang out for a bit.

Dart!

Smash Master
won't be here sadly, car has two bald tires and needs the front end aligned. GGnoRe car?
i haven't been very active sex smash-wise lately -_- kill meeeeeeeeeeeee

goosefactor

Smash Lord
WHAAAAAAT!??!?!

And what happened then? Did he continue to just sit there until his meal was finished? Did he mistake you for someone else (that could easily happen in your case :p)? I don't even understand....

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
WHAAAAAAT!??!?!

And what happened then? Did he continue to just sit there until his meal was finished? Did he mistake you for someone else (that could easily happen in your case :p)? I don't even understand....
I was midway through my meal, so i just ate faster and left. I mean, would he really have to stare at me for 15 seconds to realize I'm not the person he thought I was?? lolol

'Fro

Smash Lord
Fro is my tv going to SSBO at Tark or do I need to make my way over to your place this weekend?

I'm not sure I'm entering anything this weekend, but I'll try to come hang out for a bit.
I should be taking it there if it's possible at all (i.e. if I am driven to the event, which is probably the case if Matt and Anthony stay Friday here). Otherwise, it's gonna be here. I could let you know on the day.

ORLY

Smash Master
@ckit: PM me where you live and when you are going.

i'd like to maybe ride with you to this if i can take the train back and forth.

jay said you may be leaving on thursday but if you could instead leave on friday night, this would be a lot more doable. lemme know!

CUNNINGKITSUNE

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Doggalina, I'm sure between Voorhese, Deeznotz and myself, you'll get someone to team with. If nothing else, if Voorhese doesn't come, and there's an odd man out, I can very well just sit out. No use you coming and not being able to enter just because you can't find someone to team with.

Chris, although I can't speak on the lodging portion of a trip down to Purdue, I can say that you're more than welcome to carpool with us. The only thing is that we really did want to leave Thursday, especially since Anthony needs to get back earlier in the weekend than usual.

'Fro

Smash Lord
I'll team with you Armando. We gonna grape some kids
You did not just reference that..... :D

Also, I just woke up from a nap. My alarm was set for 9:30 pm. I was supposed to just take a short break from studying. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.......................

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Ok, Anthony and I should be arriving tonight around 9-9:30. Since I am more or less unfamilar with everyone's schedule during the school week, if any of you homos wants to hang out, just give us a call a little before that time. Alan, this includes you.

zephyrmace

Smash Journeyman
Ok, Anthony and I should be arriving tonight around 9-9:30. Since I am more or less unfamilar with everyone's schedule during the school week, if any of you homos wants to hang out, just give us a call a little before that time. Alan, this includes you.
I am not a homosexual my dear sir. As for hanging out, I can chill until like midnight/1. Need to go to walmart tomorrow and do some homework. Care to take me to walmart???? I'll buy you that tea thing I owe you from like a year ago <.<

goosefactor

Smash Lord
I am not a homosexual my dear sir. As for hanging out, I can chill until like midnight/1. Need to go to walmart tomorrow and do some homework. Care to take me to walmart???? I'll buy you that tea thing I owe you from like a year ago <.<
Oh, I'm always up for Walmart because I'm fat. And LOOL, I forgot about the tea. I'll pour some of that into a glass and make a toast to Falcon. :p Heh, but yeah, don't worry about it. I appreciate it, dud, but there's no use having to deal with an added expense. Besides, I'll prolly just spam my slurry (not that filtered water jazz, Jason) because, you know, everyone needs a 3200% dose of vitamin C.

'Fro

Smash Lord
That's what your stress manifested itself into? I should have known.

Also, exams at 7:30 in the morning on Fridays can suck it. I would have been shenaniganizing it up with everyone tonight if not for that.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Jay, that's...not yours...is it?....It's just a pic that you got off the internet...right? Yeah, of course it is....I would be crazy to think otherwise.............

DracoFox

Smash Ace
Well, here's hope for anything to possibly happen this weekend.

I shouldn't have to work Saturday, so I should be able to bring my recording stuff AND to get set up for live streaming if you guys are wanting to go for that. I highly suggest that you guys give me a call, or a text message will do even better. I do work this Friday, so I will not be able to join up with you guys at all tomorrow. Though I will do my best to be there at the tournament this Saturday, as long as I don't have to work that is.

'Fro

Smash Lord
All right everyone. As a reminder, festivities shall commence at my place starting at 8:30 pm tonight. Smash, Mahvel baybee, and whatever classical comedic adventures people have decided to wrap themselves up in for Matt's trollful enjoyment (and mine, I'm not gonna lie).

For Smash, a console will be required, but I have Kirk's TV so that's covered.

For Marvel, if you have a PS3 stick, I would recommend bringing it with you.

I will have already had dinner by the time this all goes down, so if you guys go to eat I'll just come to hang.

See you tonight!

deeznotz

Smash Cadet
All right everyone. As a reminder, festivities shall commence at my place starting at 8:30 pm tonight. Smash, Mahvel baybee, and whatever classical comedic adventures people have decided to wrap themselves up in for Matt's trollful enjoyment (and mine, I'm not gonna lie).

For Smash, a console will be required, but I have Kirk's TV so that's covered.

For Marvel, if you have a PS3 stick, I would recommend bringing it with you.

I will have already had dinner by the time this all goes down, so if you guys go to eat I'll just come to hang.

See you tonight!
I get off at 9 and would love to smash

Top Bottom