• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
SSBO LXII Venue Change: At My Place

So due to low average attendance and no out-of-state interest recently, we're going to try out something new for this SSBO in terms of venue. If anyone else who doesn't know sees this post, we will be holding this SSBO at my apartment; text or PM me if you have any questions, including if you require my address.

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
SSBO LXII Results; SSBO LXIII - November 19

Singles Results (6 entrants)
1: Little England ($15.00)
2: Lancinthepants ($5.00)

3: Voorhese
4: MrH
5: zephyrmace
5: 'Fro

Post-SSBO LXII PLR Rankings
1. Little England - 600
2. Lanceinthepants - 380

3. Goosefactor - 205
4. Fro - 130
4. Voorhese - 130
6. iamthemicrowave - 90
7. MrH - 35
8. Timerbomb - 30
9. Mr. Shyguy - 20
10. DeezNutz - 15
11. Jayford - 10
11. Faithkeeper - 10
13. Bees - 0
13. DracoFox - 0
13. Tak - 0
13. Doggalina - 0​

voorhese

Smash Master
oh snap, i knew you were leaving, but it felt so normal with you there i forgot you were leaving again =( yeah great time this weekend, i hope we do get to see u again soon.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Thanks for an awesome weekend guys! Hopefully I can see you guys again soon
Yeah Josh, sorry again about shafting you last weekend. Like I said, I thought it was really cool that you'd take the time, effort and money to come up and visit. That says a lot. :) But that's also why I felt so bad not being able to come. :(

You'll just have to come up again to give me a second chance. :bee:

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
been away from the game for a while again. but i saw there's a tournament next saturday which finally works for me because no exams the week after that. it's a bit early but since it takes people a while on the boards i'll ask now, who wants to team?

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
It is I, the legendary one, who you have not met, good sir.

And I am not lucky enough to have met you either. Hopefully we can change that soon. :o
Yo Alan, I plan on going to APEX, so we should hang out for real this time. Also hopefully Jason will be there too.

Also also, good luck George you got this nucka.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
I bet you know a little something about bootstobootstoboots ;)
This sounds like a homo remark so I tried thinking as gay as I could but I still don't get it.:glare:

Boots to boots to etc is called "working on the railroad" It is customary to sing "I've been working on the railroad" while performing this combo
The WHO?

It is I, the legendary one, who you have not met, good sir.

And I am not lucky enough to have met you either. Hopefully we can change that soon. :o
Come visit! You can always stay at my place! My family asked about a few months ago if you were ever coming back, and my bro said he wants to play Chinese Hearts again, lol. Besides, my Gatsu misses you! You Asians gotta stick together!

Also, literally this very morning I had a weird dream about you, but I don't wanna explain what it was about cuz it'll prolly freak you out O_o

Good luck, George!

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
This sounds like a homo remark so I tried thinking as gay as I could but I still don't get it.:glare:
I was referring to a certain randall combo, but I will admit it was a bit vague. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if you have repressed that memory completely.

Also, depending on when the tournament starts this weekend, I don't know if I will be there. I am going to the football game and it probably won't be over until at least 3. Although, after the game me and Jason issue our Samus/Ganon challenge to everybody, as we will be happy to take your money.

_kSo_

Smash Master

goosefactor

Smash Lord
I was referring to a certain randall combo, but I will admit it was a bit vague. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if you have repressed that memory completely.
Ahhhh, and yes, I remember it.

gaaayyyyy LOL

<3
Oh toobz? It was nothing like that, u cob, lool.

Matt and I were watching this crazy vampire movie the other day (it reminded me a lot of REC o_O), and let's just say that in my dream you weren't quite feeling 100%, lol. I'll spare you the details, :scared:.

Top Bottom