• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

Mr H

Smash Ace
My ride list so far is as follows:
'Fro
Tony
Hex

Anyone else needs to chime in.
Also, Draco, I need your number so I can find out how to get to your place.
i may need a ride but depending on wat time i get into Lafayette tomorrow

BunBun

Smash Master
My number's already been posted. Just give me a call and tell me who you are.

Incidentally, anyone that's in Wiley or Tark (Here's looking at you, Tony) should help me move the massive chair out of my car this (Saturday) morning. Doing it probably around noon. =P

voorhese

Smash Master
Yo, just recently I considered that on the weekends that I come down, instead of showing up on Saturday right before the tourney, I could arrive on Friday night after my bowling league. The thought crossed my mind before, but like with Lafayette being an hour ahead and all, I wouldn't even be able to get down there until around 12 - 12:30 at night. But if you guys would still be up for stuff that night, and if I was able to mooch a place to stay, then I would come down. You guys just gotta let me know who would be up for anything that night.

Also, I'm glad to see that the Voorheese is back from his six-page hiatus. Gotta love his double posts.

lol i have an excuse, i posted, then checked like 10 mins later, and it wasnt there so i posted again.... they where the same, so i edited second one and made it say some stuff, also u guys ARE smashing TODAY?!?!?, i might be able to find a ride (its like 9:15), if i cant where still doing ssbo on the 13th right?

edit. fine i have to wake japn up, and find us a ****in ride =(, also ill be glad to come if we make it, because kitsune can help me with my fox, and me and japn pretty much have a mm doubles to do sunday with some noobs, and we want practice, since all he does now is play halo 3

BunBun

Smash Master
lol i have an excuse, i posted, then checked like 10 mins later, and it wasnt there so i posted again.... they where the same, so i edited second one and made it say some stuff, also u guys ARE smashing TODAY?!?!?, i might be able to find a ride (its like 9:15), if i cant where still doing ssbo on the 13th right?

edit. fine i have to wake japn up, and find us a ****in ride =(, also ill be glad to come if we make it, because kitsune can help me with my fox, and me and japn pretty much have a mm doubles to do sunday with some noobs, and we want practice, since all he does now is play halo 3
Don't call me before noon on saturdays....I'm usually sleeping or hung over.

I have proof =9

khepri

Smash Lord
Alright, so I finally have a complete weekend open next week and I'd like to attend this. Does anyone know of an easy/cheap way to get here through any means other than a car?

Mr H

Smash Ace

the tourney is the 13th just like 3 or people are playing smash tonight so no need to come all the way down to Lafayette just for that, the 13th would be when u would need to get a ride down here

'Fro

Smash Lord
thx, i cant wait to play fox at ssbo, but fox is for friendlies only for now, fear ganon....jk.....or am i?
If you're still like I remember, then you are indeed kidding. No johns, kid.

Carl, Kirk, Jay, at the very least hit me up for some Smash before you go (that is, if you end up going to that thing). I do wanna diversify the people I play against as much as possible.

BunBun

Smash Master
If you're still like I remember, then you are indeed kidding. No johns, kid.

Carl, Kirk, Jay, at the very least hit me up for some Smash before you go (that is, if you end up going to that thing). I do wanna diversify the people I play against as much as possible.

I.E. Not a flash-kick happy Zelda.

'Fro

Smash Lord
Noone?

From Chicago I'm assuming by your location? You could take either a train or a Greyhound (that's how I got to Chicago and back last time for Zjiin's tourney). I think the train was cheaper, but Vro would know more about that.

@ Bunbun: Thank you for emphasizing my point.

voorhese

Smash Master
..... im bored me and dustin have a doubles match with these kids, and one says he is good, because he know what wavedashing is...., and im like finnaly someone around here that might be good, dustins getting pretty good, but u have to pry him off of halo to practice smash lol

edit: the kids partner didnt show, so we will do it later, ssbo is next weekend right?

'Fro

Smash Lord
"I can't curse while fasting, dammit!"

I still can't believe I said that.....

BunBun

Smash Master

goosefactor

Smash Lord
omfg, you guys went to B-dubs and had fun without me. I hate you all.

Andrew, you're still alive after eating one of those heart attack sandwiches?

DracoFox

Smash Ace
While you're at the things that were said Andrew. Don't forget what you said out loud to me when two women passed by our table. Priceless, but I feel sorry that it happend.
*sigh*

Thanks to those that who came to my place for the smashfest. Sorry for getting tipsy like that, but I eased up a lot from my mind. Thank you for dealing with it. And stfu about the dolphin Mr. H.

To Fro and "Tony." You both left some stuff at my place. A Sonic case, wii controller maybe..., and a copy of Melee. I guess I could stop by Tark on Wednesday morning to drop the stuff off to whome ever. Though it'll have to be at 9am.

Has anyone found my controller yet? Its black with D and F writen on the underside of the left and right triggers.

And I will inform you guys now. Don't expect me to show up to the tournaments for awhile. Work decided to go into uber l3itch mode now. Im forced to work Saturdays till I have worked there for 90days. (Mega wenis) I hate starting from the bottom again, but at least I am making money.

Anyways, im going brain dead on what else to talk about. But ya, peace.

BunBun

Smash Master
While you're at the things that were said Andrew. Don't forget what you said out loud to me when two women passed by our table. Priceless, but I feel sorry that it happend.
*sigh*
Oh yeah....that. =/
At least I didn't get slapped. I do feel a little bit worse about saying that knowing there was a kid at the table next to us, but eh, he'd have heard it eventually.

omfg, you guys went to B-dubs and had fun without me. I hate you all.

Andrew, you're still alive after eating one of those heart attack sandwiches?
Alive and kicking. This time I had the Honey BBQ Bacon Burger. Unlike that massive beast last week, this one was only worth 2 bypasses...

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
Yeah, Adam, the Melee copy would be mine. Thanks for remembering it. 9 AM on Wednesday actually works for me since I unfortunately have all 7:30s this semester. =/ I suppose I can put off my nap until then. heh

'Fro

Smash Lord
Draco, that Wiimote and Sonic case are prolly mine...Go ahead and give those to Anthony, too. I have classes up the *** for Wednesday, and I'm prolly gonna be in my organic chem. lab when you show up. Thanks, dude!

BIG C

Smash Master
Half-Man
Half-Shark

Chocki

"I'm not too keen on the idea of sittin in a boat until it sinks and endin up flounder ****."
"Ya, those flounders are blood thirsty b@stards."

'Fro

Smash Lord
I cannot believe this...

Basically, our student club has a trip outside town on Saturday. As a re-inducted exec member, the odds of me being there are pretty high. I'll try to see what I can manage, but I wouldn't bet on me being in town during the tourney. However, if there are any night-time hijinx, I should be back by then. I'll know for sure by Wednesday night.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
I cannot believe this...

Basically, our student club has a trip outside town on Saturday. As a re-inducted exec member, the odds of me being there are pretty high.
omg.......

You need to tell your little student club to take a hike because it's cutting into SSBO time.

Poor Rodney...he has no choice but to acquiesce to the notion that no one wants him as a partner....

Mr H

Smash Ace
I cannot believe this...

Basically, our student club has a trip outside town on Saturday. As a re-inducted exec member, the odds of me being there are pretty high. I'll try to see what I can manage, but I wouldn't bet on me being in town during the tourney. However, if there are any night-time hijinx, I should be back by then. I'll know for sure by Wednesday night.
gtfo no more ******* in the sky >.>.....

'Fro

Smash Lord
God, I feel so bad about this.....

Problem is that I'm a pretty influential member over there, and we're in a pretty crucial time for the club. If I can john out of the trip, I promise I will. Like I said, I'll know for sure by Wednesday night.

_kSo_

Smash Master
influence them to come to the tourney:laugh:

Under the influence lulz

Also, I may have to john out of Saturday night shenanigans due to my Frat having a party. again...lol

god this thread is full of johns today. Sorry, but I had to contribute.

japn

Smash Cadet
hey guys sup.....its been forever sence ive been on this site. just wondering who is all going to be there this weekend? just to see if theres going to be any new people i havent faced. and yea me and dylan will be going to the tourney so dont worry this time =P, but anyways just let me know how many people are going. thx

Top Bottom