• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Voorheese, you better be bringing all those people from your school that you were talking about.

'Fro

Smash Lord
So it's confirmed that I can't make the tourney. To compensate (or try) I want to attend any and all Smash fests going on this weekend. I will be back in town during the evening, so I'll see you guys then!

goosefactor

Smash Lord
So basically George, I think what he's trying to say is that he's doing you a favor by not answering his phone when you call.

which couch is better?:confused: lol
Dude, it doesn't matter, cause we'd be smashing for it, and well, we both know what happened on Mute City :p
Besides, if Anthony's there, he gets first dibs on the couch cause he had to sleep on the F'n floor last time, and he used a towel for a blanky....a towel..... Heh, I guess it could've been worse though; he could've used the shower curtain like some people....

Mr H

Smash Ace
Dude, it doesn't matter, cause we'd be smashing for it, and well, we both know what happened on Mute City :p
Besides, if Anthony's there, he gets first dibs on the couch cause he had to sleep on the F'n floor last time, and he used a towel for a blanky....a towel..... Heh, I guess it could've been worse though; he could've used the shower curtain like some people....
ya u might neeed to save ur self the trouble and not lose the couch in a mute city match, and i guess that anthony doesnt need to even play for the couch >.>

DracoFox

Smash Ace
Since I'm having to deal with work johns. I'm purposing that a smashfest being held at my place for "the purdue guys" for the "weekends after the tournaments". (This includes you too Goose) Times be held 6pm-1/2am. Up to you guys. Thought I'd just keep something open.

I know I'll be late for this upcoming tournament, and frankly I don't care. I will probably stopping by after work on Saturday if weather permits me to.

Other news, I have internet finally at my place. So I'll be able to be in more of contact with the thread and others on AIM. AIM SN: DjDracoFox

And for crying out loud, if it says I'm away on AIM. Why the hell are you gonna try to start a conversation with me? Seriously, for real.

Mr H

Smash Ace
Since I'm having to deal with work johns. I'm purposing that a smashfest being held at my place for "the purdue guys" for the "weekends after the tournaments". (This includes you too Goose) Times be held 6pm-1/2am. Up to you guys. Thought I'd just keep something open.
your wooden floors suck >.> lol

voorhese

Smash Master
hey me and dustin's team has improved, and has been renamed to: "super saiyan 4 evil jesus" (with a combined total of over 300 johns per second) < not part of name just for funsies

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
aw man dood i wish I knew mr. beuhler(sp?) smoked back in the smashing ground days we was always blazin at them *****es.
aww big c we missed out man...SG and that one time I came to that tourney in Portage remember? roflz...did u guys ever toke at zjilns(sp?)? I remember you and Tink disappeared into the back and I thought you were blazing but I wasn't sure.

And you spelled my last name right, HIGH FIVE! srsly no one ever spells it right.

@KSO
For sure. I'm free after 8...we should get some rock band I haven't played in awhile.

ParanoidPuma

Smash Rookie
So i'm going to apologize in advance for taken all of your money at this tourny
and...
did I hear someone say toke? >_>

'Fro

Smash Lord
I'm on GameFAQs. I go by G_Wakabayashi on there. I don't sign in there that much, though. I can only take so many "So who's the hottest girl in this game?" topics.

voorhese

Smash Master
u guys even see our team name, i was wanting some feedback on how amazing it is =), we have a "ride" , but hes a kid, so im gonna look for a backup tonight as well, so far all the kids that wanted to go have like band or sports since were in school, also a fox player who wants to go has to get permission from his parents, even tho hes 18 yrs old lol

voorhese

Smash Master
hey everyone =( r ride bailed, were still looking, do u think one of u cn give us a ride if we pay for gas???

well, could someone give us a ride back if we paid for gas if we can find a ride there? edit*

Top Bottom