• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Super Nuke Bros. Melee] - OFFICIAL DEMO RELEASED YES

:034:

Smash Hero
I, too, have managed to sneak in a chance to play the new beta. The new character? Probably also my new main for SNBM. So awesome.

Florida

イーグランツ
Played the newest demos. The menu screens, music, characters, and stages are all spectacular. Seriously. Though, the version I was given didn't let me play as the new character. :'( I know who it is, but they were just invisible if I selected them. So sad.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I read about a new demo, but where can I play it? Or is it just for the beta testers?

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
There's a new demo? Maybe he's just talking about the latest one that was released a while ago.

Florida

イーグランツ

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
Can I also be a beta tester? And out of curiosity, did you script Kirby's copy abilities in the new demo to work?

wccnyc

Smash Rookie
didn't he say he was going to put it in only when the rest of the characters were in?

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
Oh, yes now I remember him saying that. >_< Apologies

Ah, the game is coming along VERY nicely. Demo looks like it's close to being released publicly, maybe in a few weeks.

Hoeloe

Smash Apprentice
We are getting this done as fast as possible, but we are also trying to get it done as WELL as possible. Meaning that it will take quite a while. We are well on the way though, but there is still a bit of a wait ahead. Plus I'm in the middle of my GCSE's (British Exams), so I can't do much on it right now...

Hoeloe

Smash Apprentice
Just to keep you all updated, we've just started work on an exciting new feature of the game. I won't tell you what it is, because that will ruin the surprise, but this feature will massively increase the amount of fun one can have in this game!

Top Bottom