• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Heroes Mafia: Day 7 ends! Nabe and Circus wins! Zen dies in end game!

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Rajam who would you lynch out of x1 and Mori if you had to choose now based on what has been posted? And why ofc.

Rajam what do you think of Vandy so far?

Rajam how many scum are in the game?

Rajam hi hi.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Beat do you think we should lynch x1? I do. Yeah let's do it.

Vote: X1

Can spot this guy as scum from a continent away. And that's with one eye.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Vote Count:

Radical Fiction - Vanderzant

Vanderzant - Nabe,

Zen - Gheb, Moriarty,

Gheb - X1-12,

X1-12 - Zen, Beatstick

Not Voting: Circus, th3Kuzinator, Radical Fiction, GLG, HepAlien, Red Ryu, Rajam, Dark Horse

15 Players remain.
It takes 8/15 to lynch.
Deadline is April 1st at 3 p.m. EST

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Really shady votes by zen and beat. a first read says that zen is voting x1 because of his attack on him/beat, with beat following.

Beat!

Smash Master
Lol

Mr "I only used Appeal to XXX once don't call me out for it"

Anyway, if you read my conversation with X1 it should be clear what parts of his play I disagree with.

Beat!

Smash Master
X1 starts off by sharing a pretty useless read on me(he still hasn't explained how it was useful) and when asked about it, he claimed he wanted to prevent other players from calling me scum, which seems pretty counter-productive since we need to get discussion going. When I pointed that out he changed his mind and said that he was only "sharing his read", which, again, even if it's true, I still don't see the point with.

There you go.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
X1 starts off by sharing a pretty useless read on me(he still hasn't explained how it was useful) and when asked about it, he claimed he wanted to prevent other players from calling me scum, which seems pretty counter-productive since we need to get discussion going. When I pointed that out he changed his mind and said that he was only "sharing his read", which, again, even if it's true, I still don't see the point with.

There you go.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
FOS: Radical Fiction

**** ME im posting on the wrong account. ill take the punishment, OS. Tom = Moriarty 1/2 for people who dont know

Beat!

Smash Master
But I've told you why I think our conversation makes him scummy. You can't just refute it with "TvT" and expect me to be happy with that.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Nabe, it's Super Heroes mafia not DC mafia.

p.s. I claim DC.

Beat doing a terrific job of playing town. Zen doing a good job being Zen.

Beat, want to be Watson? No one else has jumped at the bone, and GLG isn't here.
You'll find it takes up very little of your time, because I'll promptly forget to continue the analogy right after you've agreed to it.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
FOS: Radical Fiction

**** ME im posting on the wrong account. ill take the punishment, OS. Tom = Moriarty 1/2 for people who dont know
Everyone gets one warning. You are absooooolved

Beat!

Smash Master
Name's Watson. 'sup?

@Moriarty
So, basically, if someone gets a scum read on someone else, and explains it, anyone can just say "lol prove it" over and over, and go back to square one? How the hell are you supposed to get anything out of D1 with that approach?

I've provided reasoning. Tell me why I'm wrong.

FoS: Moriarty

I see RF is being useful.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
@Moriarty
So, basically, if someone gets a scum read on someone else, and explains it, anyone can just say "lol prove it" over and over, and go back to square one? How the hell are you supposed to get anything out of D1 with that approach?

EDIT: FML, sorry Overswarm. Going back and forth with BIM4, atm.

Moriarty

Tom|KevinM
@Moriarty

FoS: Moriarty

Bean**** looking dumb, this is his second game and he's that cool about handholding?

no uHow exactly does me being new have anything to do with holding hands?

Did you gain anything from calling me dumb? Do you think I'm scummy for holding hands, or do you just think I'm "dumb"? If it's the latter, why did you even bring it up? What's the point in calling someone "dumb"?
So you just wanted to say "hey, this was dumb of you"? If you didn't think it was scummy, and you're sure it was me being dumbtown, why bring it up? Gaining townie points for pointing out stuff?
So you don't think I can respond to that myself? Was there really a need for you to "defend" me?
It was obviously not only you pointing out your read, since, as you said:

And even if it was, I already explained why I think calling dumbtown is pretty useless. If you disagree, tell me why.
How is that a good thing if we're supposed to get a discussion going?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Vote: X1

I was just about to vote him.
The difficult part is convincing others. And determining who his buds are. Good feeling that Raj is one.

Why people should vote for x1:
This kind of question sucks.

This question is good though.

@Zen: No, Gheb

Vote: Gheb

Circus/DH/Zen/Moriarty look cool atm Bean**** looking dumb, this is his second game and he's that cool about handholding?
x1 is pointing out useless observations that matter none. There's no objective behind his post here. He is simply stating things. There is nothing he would get from pointing out to Vanderzant, an experienced player, that his question sucked and then pointing out that his other question was good. Not only is this a universal type of tell, it is especially noticeable for x1.

[Absolute Meta]x1 as a player feels no need or motive to post anything that he doesn't feel with progress the game towards catching scum. He's generally a lurking type of player and only posts things that that can progress towards his objective. As scum, x1 has no objective other than to look like he is paying attention. Therefore, he tends to points things out that don't matter at all. He figures that pointing out these things will give off the appearance that he is doing something, but really all it does is show that he has no goal behind his actions.[/Absolute Meta]

Now since people tend to have a problem relaying on irrefutable evidence of someone being scum i.e meta tells, I will continue on with the rest of his posts to show why he is scum based on more generalized/"reliable" scum tells.
Because he's already started getting all cute like he likes to do when he's scum. Even if I'm wrong then voting him can only lead to me getting a better read on him

and yes I can read gheb
I asked x1 a simple question: "why Gheb?" but here he shows signs of defensiveness like he feels the need to explain his actions rather than his opinion. He tells me that even if he is wrong, voting him will better his view of Gheb. This is an attempt to justify his vote. "Because he's already started getting all cute like he likes to do when he's scum." would have been just fine in explaining what his opinion on. But further adds in, feeling the need to add a subtle defense against his action as if he had done something wrong.
He's said something? If I had a noteworthy read I would have mentioned it.

V/LA until sunday ish
X1 had just finished reading through. He should know that Rajam hasn't given any content. And he should also know that Rajam had just posted hola 11 posts above him. This question is so fake looking because it's such an obvious answer. And I know it's not meant to be rhetorical.
no u

How exactly does me being new have anything to do with holding hands?

Did you gain anything from calling me dumb? Do you think I'm scummy for holding hands, or do you just think I'm "dumb"? If it's the latter, why did you even bring it up? What's the point in calling someone "dumb"?
Beat explains this here pretty well. x1 was trying to call Beat out on holding my hand because he is new makes very little sense. This is just x1 trying to paint something as scummy that's not even scummy. Furthermore:
it stops another nub coming in saying OMFG BEATSTICK R SCUM
its not defending, you werent under attack. It was just me pointing out my read.
It is me pointing out my read. Labelling you as dumbtown instead of town is what stops the nub
x1 claims that his reason for pointing Beat out was not because he felt it was scummy but because he wanted to prevent others for thinking it was scummy. For one this is not how a townie plays. For two, he claims it is not defending when is in fact stating that he trying to prevent others from targeting Beat which is defending.

Moriarty

Tom|KevinM
Why people should vote for x1:
x1 is pointing out useless observations that matter none. There's no objective behind his post here. He is simply stating things.

[Absolute Meta]x1 as a player feels no need or motive to post anything that he doesn't feel with progress the game towards catching scum. He's generally a lurking type of player and only posts things that that can progress towards his objective.
As scum, x1 has no objective other than to look like he is paying attention. Therefore, he tends to points things out that don't matter at all. He figures that pointing out these things will give off the appearance that he is doing something, but really all it does is show that he has no goal behind his actions.[/Absolute Meta]
:glare:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
There's really nothing reaching about it Gheb. In time I will prove you wrong so no matter.

Beat, Kuz, Me, and Nabe are town.

Moriarty

Tom|KevinM
[Absolute Meta]x1 as a player feels no need or motive to post anything that he doesn't feel with progress the game towards catching scum. He's generally a lurking type of player and only posts things that that can progress towards his objective.
As scum, x1 has no objective other than to look like he is paying attention. Therefore, he tends to points things out that don't matter at all. He figures that pointing out these things will give off the appearance that he is doing something, but really all it does is show that he has no goal behind his actions.[/Absolute Meta]
IN THE FIRST QUOTE, YOU ARE ESTABLISHING SOMETHING THAT HE DOES AS A PLAYER REGARDLESS OF ALIGNMENT

IN THE SECOND QUOTE, YOU ARE STATING THAT THIS SAME ACTION OF HIS IS PROOF THAT HE IS SCUM

you. are. all. ********.

Top Bottom