• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Heroes Mafia: Day 7 ends! Nabe and Circus wins! Zen dies in end game!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
@mod: Is it necessary to unvote before revoting?
1. Each Day, you may vote for a player to be lynched using a bold vote command. For example, vote: Inui.
2. To unvote, use the command unvote. For example, unvote vote: Xyro.
3. No lynch is a viable lynch choice and a majority will end the Day without a lynch. For example, vote: No Lynch.

You can unvote, but you don't have to.

HepAlien

Smash Rookie
didn't mean any harm. just thought i'd answer the question in a less boring way. sorry if it came off offensive.

HepAlien

Smash Rookie
my secret's out. i'm just a girl who is very concerned about the order of the days of the week and likes to have fun, fun, fun, fun.

HepAlien

Smash Rookie
oh it's okay. i don't think anyone's being a bunch of asterisks. it's the nature of the internet. not always easy to translate tone through type.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
i don't think anyone's being a bunch of asterisks.
Heh, OK if you think so

Edit: And the "bunch of asterisks" was supposed to be as**** but it got censored. Seems to be new because i know it used to be "legal". Whatever.

Edit2: OK, not I get it it reads "shat" in asshat and censors it. Silly.

:059:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
what an existential question. don't know how to answer that other than my names is Rebecca. good enough?
Ah I see. I thought you might have been a hydra. How did you find your way here?

Why is Mori so intrigooded by supercilliousness? Why is there a red squiggly under that 17-letter word? Why is intrigooded not a word? HepAlien, I wonder if you know the answers to these questions.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Day one Begins

One superhero against one supervillain is a battle of wits, strength, and cunning.

Throw 15 of them together and things start to get messy. Who's a good guy? Who's a bad guy? Who knows?

Either way, be careful. If every superhero just decided to use their powers without thinking, cities would crumble in a matter of days.

It's simple enough. Find the bad guys.

15 players remain
It takes 8 to lynch.
Deadline is Friday, April 1st, at 3:00 p.m.*

*this is regardless of when I post the lynch results. The Day ends at 3:00 p.m.

Kuz/Rhino, you need to confirm your Hydra's account name with me. Until then, Kuz is the player in the game.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Vandy: What should I look for to determine you are town?

X1: Lynch HepAlien?

Mori:

Who else is in the game?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Ah yes.

Beat: Glad to be on the same side this game. Will you hold eh my hand n_n? You should help me lynch Hep or Rajam.

Actually x1, do you want to lynch Hep or Rajam?

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
@Zen: When I'm scum I lurk and I'm real careful with what I say. Why you ask?

Circus: Hi. Who out of this cast do you think you can read the best (if anyone)

th3Kuzinator: Sup

X1-12: Sup

Gheb: Long time since I've played with ya.

Vote: Radical Fiction
you mad?

Beatstick: Hi, who have you played with here before and are you confident in reading any of these people?

GLG: Have we played since FF6?

HepAlien: Hi, what brings you to dGames? What do you think of Moriarty's posting style? Do you think they will be useful?

Nabe: Sup

Red Ryu: Hi, what do you think of Moriarty's posting style? Do you think they will be useful?

Rajam: Sup

Moriarty: Sup

Dark Horse: Sup

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Ew I don't like this thing haha.

Vandy, good. We should form a town alliance with Beat and probably Kuz. Yes? n_n

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
How about you and me for now. We can decide on others after they post some more. Also why'd you address Beat/X1 in your #109? Were they online or was it because you played with them recently, wanted to talk to them, etc?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
No reason.

Why just the two of us though o: Didn't you pick up from pregame that Beat is town? And why would Kuz hydra in a scum game? He wouldn't, so he is town.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
People will ***** lategame so I'd like to get flavour analysis out of the way now. Are we all DC or is this a cross-universe thing? Does anyone have a Marvel character? Does anyone have Adam West's Batman? This is all important info.

The Marvel bit is serious and I'd appreciate a hands-up from a single player if they have a Marvel character.

Vand, I want you to know that I still hold FFVI against you.
Vote: Vanderzant

Are you and Zen having a scum reunion of sorts, or does it strike you as more of a one-way relationship? Is he the clingy type, or the abusive type?

Top Bottom