• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Heroes Mafia: Day 7 ends! Nabe and Circus wins! Zen dies in end game!

Moriarty

Tom|KevinM

Beat!

Smash Master
Vote: HepAlien

*Holds Zen's hand*

@Vand

I've played with Zen, GLG, Nabe, X1, Red Ryu, and Rajam, although only in one game (FE), and I was scum in it, so I don't really know how good I can read 'em :p.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Circus: Hi. Who out of this cast do you think you can read the best (if anyone)
Good question. Maybe Gheb, almost by process of elimination. I hardly know anyone here. I know Tom and Kev pretty well, but that doesn't mean I'm at all good at reading them, even when they're separated. Aside from that, I've been playing with Zen, Nabe, and Swiss in Royal Sleepover, so I might be able to read them better than the rest. Though Swiss is hydra-ing with someone, so who even knows? Overall, this one's going to take some feelin' out for me.

...Do Tom and Kevin really only post in pictures as Moriarty? I don't remember that being a thing. That is going to be hell for my scumdar.

Moriarty

Tom|KevinM
Vandy: What should I look for to determine you are town?
X1: Lynch HepAlien?

Mori:

Who else is in the game?

Ew I don't like this thing haha.

Vandy, good. We should form a town alliance with Beat and probably Kuz. Yes? n_n

Hmmm, you will soon via interaction I think. Pretty sure he aint scum though. I just finished playing in a game with him. But you agree with the logic on Kuz then?

Van do you believe I'm town or are you just assuming because that's what we do?

People will ***** lategame so I'd like to get flavour analysis out of the way now. Are we all DC or is this a cross-universe thing? Does anyone have a Marvel character? Does anyone have Adam West's Batman? This is all important info.

The Marvel bit is serious and I'd appreciate a hands-up from a single player if they have a Marvel character.

Vand, I want you to know that I still hold FFVI against you.
Vote: Vanderzant

Are you and Zen having a scum reunion of sorts, or does it strike you as more of a one-way relationship? Is he the clingy type, or the abusive type?

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm, you will soon via interaction I think. Pretty sure he aint scum though. I just finished playing in a game with him. But you agree with the logic on Kuz then?
Well I don't really know Kuz's personality. @Kuz would you say you enjoy being scum? Or Zen were you getting at that he wouldn't want to "risk" being scum by hydraing with a new player.

Personally I'd much rather be in a hydra as scum because you can double your work load and people sometimes get thrown off just because it's a hydra.

Really it's massive WIFOM unless you know Kuz personally enough (which I dunno, do you?). Swiss tried to make the call in NBC that Chuckie replaced out so we must be town, but this stuff is really a coin flip.

We just getting this game started bro.

People will ***** lategame so I'd like to get flavour analysis out of the way now. Are we all DC or is this a cross-universe thing? Does anyone have a Marvel character? Does anyone have Adam West's Batman? This is all important info.

The Marvel bit is serious and I'd appreciate a hands-up from a single player if they have a Marvel character.
Mass claim was pretty amazing for town in FFVI (how the **** did they lose lol), so I'd like to think that OS would of worked that stuff out for this game. I'm usually opposed to mass claims, and especially claiming (even flavour) is a horrible move on Day 1.

Vand, I want you to know that I still hold FFVI against you.
Vote: Vanderzant

Are you and Zen having a scum reunion of sorts, or does it strike you as more of a one-way relationship? Is he the clingy type, or the abusive type?
Lol I still hold that game against myself. I don't know about Zen yet, I thought I could read him really well but he's gotten really good since Villains/FF6 and I mostly thought he was town in BIM:3 apart from a bit of lurking.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
@Beatstick/Circus: Cool

@Zen: to clarify where I said "We just getting this game started bro." I mean it like you're doing your thing, not as in it's too early to read you.

@All: What do you think of Zen?

Overswarm

is laughing at you

Vote Count:

Radical Fiction - Vanderzant

Vanderzant - Nabe,

Zen - Gheb, Moriarty,

HepAlien - Beatstick,

Not Voting:Zen, Circus, th3Kuzinator, X1-12, Radical Fiction, GLG, HepAlien, Red Ryu, Rajam, Dark Horse

15 Players remain.
It takes 8/15 to lynch.
Deadline is April 1st at 3 p.m. EST

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
@Beatstick/Circus: Cool

@Zen: to clarify where I said "We just getting this game started bro." I mean it like you're doing your thing, not as in it's too early to read you.

@All: What do you think of Zen?
So do you believe I am town or are you making the assumption?
Gheb, why do you think I'm scum? Is it from "the same side" post that Mori quoted or is there more reason? Also what do you think Mori is pointing out as scummy about that post? The fact that I am calling Beat town? Or the semantics of me saying "the same side" as opposed to "both town"?

Oh and Gheb what do you infer the reason would be that Mori would facepalm at this post:
In fact does anyone understand what about this post makes Mori is facepalming at? I can understand the others from an outside perspective because of my town assumptions. But this post leads me to believe he is simply attempting to put me with more than there is.
Zen, why are you so sure you're on the same side as beat?
Because I'm town and I think Beat is town, thus we would be on the same side where as last game we were on opposing sides.
I'm holding his hand and I'm not letting go.
n___n

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Nabe, what is the significance of the flavor info? What will people ***** about? u so
Mm, check out Inception where Swords dragged me over the coals for useless lategame analysis. I'd like to know if we can expect Marvel claims later on and whether or not to trust them. Wouldn't put it past OS to have Marvel scum in some sort of crossover battle of awesome.

Mass claim was pretty amazing for town in FFVI (how the **** did they lose lol), so I'd like to think that OS would of worked that stuff out for this game. I'm usually opposed to mass claims, and especially claiming (even flavour) is a horrible move on Day 1.
Mhm. I'd just like a single player to claim Marvel though. Not a nameclaim or a role, just an indication that the other ones are present.

Lol I still hold that game against myself. I don't know about Zen yet, I thought I could read him really well but he's gotten really good since Villains/FF6 and I mostly thought he was town in BIM:3 apart from a bit of lurking.
He says, circling the dice in his palm idly, a smile twitching to his lips.
My vote stays.

Who wants to be my Watson? The game is afoot.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Vote: Circus
You are not a player in this game. Radical Fiction, your hydra, is a player in this game. If you're going to hydra, you must post on your hydra 100% of the time. Further posts out of hydra will result in a punishment.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Circus: Hi. Who out of this cast do you think you can read the best (if anyone)
This kind of question sucks.

Red Ryu: Hi, what do you think of Moriarty's posting style? Do you think they will be useful?
This question is good though.

@Zen: No, Gheb

Vote: Gheb

Circus/DH/Zen/Moriarty look cool atm Bean**** looking dumb, this is his second game and he's that cool about handholding?

X1-12

Smash Champion
Because he's already started getting all cute like he likes to do when he's scum. Even if I'm wrong then voting him can only lead to me getting a better read on him

and yes I can read gheb

Beat!

Smash Master
Bean**** looking dumb,
no u

this is his second game and he's that cool about handholding?
How exactly does me being new have anything to do with holding hands?

Did you gain anything from calling me dumb? Do you think I'm scummy for holding hands, or do you just think I'm "dumb"? If it's the latter, why did you even bring it up? What's the point in calling someone "dumb"?

X1-12

Smash Champion
How exactly does me being new have anything to do with holding hands?

Did you gain anything from calling me dumb? Do you think I'm scummy for holding hands, or do you just think I'm "dumb"? If it's the latter, why did you even bring it up? What's the point in calling someone "dumb"?
Its odd that someone as new as you are is ok with holding hands. Odd as though someone may have told you to do it, why are you so cool with it? Do you think Zen was being serious? Do you feel confident enough that you aren't getting tricked by someone you're holding hands with? From calling you dumb its clear my stance is I find your play bad, but I'm dismissing it as just being dumb as opposed to scummy intent.

Beat!

Smash Master
Its odd that someone as new as you are is ok with holding hands. Odd as though someone may have told you to do it
I disagree, obviously.

why are you so cool with it? Do you think Zen was being serious? Do you feel confident enough that you aren't getting tricked by someone you're holding hands with?
I saw no harm in it, considering how early into the game it was. If Zen is acting scummy later on, I will obv pressure him. I'm sure he feels the same about me.

From calling you dumb its clear my stance is I find your play bad, but I'm dismissing it as just being dumb as opposed to scummy intent.
So you just wanted to say "hey, this was dumb of you"? If you didn't think it was scummy, and you're sure it was me being dumbtown, why bring it up? Gaining townie points for pointing out stuff?

Beat!

Smash Master
It was obviously not only you pointing out your read, since, as you said:

it stops another nub coming in saying OMFG BEATSTICK R SCUM
And even if it was, I already explained why I think calling dumbtown is pretty useless. If you disagree, tell me why.

Top Bottom