• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Giant First Brawl Smashfest Ever Thread - April 19th

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ya I don't think so either. Whens the next monthly? If I'm in the state I won't miss it as tho my life depended on it. I need to play you all.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Late May is Super Con, early-mid June is AzOneTwoStep and then there isn't much going on after that. I'm going to busy early july with other things (like I want to rearrange my room) and late July I'm planning a hard mode party, which you are all welcome to come to if you want (unlocking hard mode involves playing video games for 72 hours without rest). August is my "omg senior is on the horizon" month, so... yeah. Late June seems best.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I was talking with my friend alan about a party like that (hey Sinz, Alan is the one that said he was looking up your skirt while you were in the tree looking into my room :p)

He recommended energy drinks the first night then buckets of iced cold water the next. tired + dunked head in ice water = awake for a couple hours more :p

tw1n

Smash Champion
Late May is Super Con, early-mid June is AzOneTwoStep and then there isn't much going on after that. I'm going to busy early july with other things (like I want to rearrange my room) and late July I'm planning a hard mode party, which you are all welcome to come to if you want (unlocking hard mode involves playing video games for 72 hours without rest). August is my "omg senior is on the horizon" month, so... yeah. Late June seems best.
Ok... Late May gotcha. Early-mid June ok I guess. But early July it would only take a day to rearrange a room. There's 31 days that month. June has 30 days. We can do a monthly for at least one of those.

Oh and the whole senior thing. You'll get over that feeling quickly trust me. Its not until you hit 1 month and I graduate that you will be unavailable. Trust me =D

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ya you just have to stay working and not stop for video games or consistent snack breaks. Hell I've seen your room. 2 hours to clean tops

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
No, guys. Not clean, re-arrange. My room is always clean.

I'm going to repaint the walls, re-arrange the furniture, by new furniture, and completely clean it including scrubbing walls and what not.

That'll take a lot of hard work with a lot of help, or more than one day. If you guys would help that'd be great. I still have to get all the measurements of my stuff, too, so I know exactly how everything is going to fit.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Aww, bummer. Yeah... I'm going to get four boxes. One for trash, one for give away stuff, one for storage stuff, and one for stuff going back in my room once done cleaning.

Anyways, on topic.

When is the most convenient time for a Smashfest for everyone?

And on that note, I'm going to try to have a Smashfest this weekend at my house, and if not, next weekend. That way we can get some practice before SuperCon.

tw1n

Smash Champion
I don't think I'm going to be able to make it to SuperCon :( I have to take 3 summer courses so I can graduate earlier. So I have to work my *** off to get money for that. I'm taking Calculus 3, Physics, and Engineering and Circuit Boards

tw1n

Smash Champion
**** happens. Life goes on. I just can't afford that on top of all my other pains and hassles sorry guys.

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
A smashfest sounds great. As far as the next monthly goes, as long as it doesn't conflict with any OOS tournaments we plan to attend, then I'm okay with any date suggested.

On that note, when do you plan to change the title of the thread and edit the first post to let everyone know about the new monthlies?

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I'll edit it this weekend. The only time I have on Smashboards is during second period (now) and that is just to go through some threads real quick. I have to work on my final project. I'll probably do it this weekend.

On that note, I'm planning a Smashfest at my house not this weekend, but next. Just a heads up. More details to follow.

chefman470

Smash Apprentice
Hurry up with the next mouthliy, lol. I need to fight you all again, my mario been iching for a real fight for a long time lol, and to fight all you guys again and maby fight Kash this time and his wolf, and to remach kyle, you let me win dude, I know it, you had me on the ropes and you let me win an the last stock.

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
The 23rd of this month? No, the NVGA SuperCon is during that time. It is not a monthly but a huge regional smash tournament.

The next monthly probably won't happen until late June or early July.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
NO monthly, but hows about a smashfest everyone? If its next weekend im down for sunday night (busy all saturday). I need a good match lol.

And Chef you won that match fair and square. It was my own fault for any sandbagging done k.

"It doesn't matter whether you win by an inch or a mile, winning's winning" :p

lol I want a rematch tho :p

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Dang it Im raising money for my TKD cali trip. I think we're doing a car wash to help lol. I don't know where yet but its cool because if you make a donation you get a week or 2 weeks free TKD lessons (hint hint wink wink come get your car washed by us... :p)

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
Or you could win SuperCon and donate all the money to the TKD trip.

jk, anyways there's going to be a smashfest this weekend at Davis' house. Hope to see you there.

Top Bottom