• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Giant First Brawl Smashfest Ever Thread - April 19th

bombshelboy

Smash Cadet
Hey...there is a tourney here in ABQ this weekend right? Paul (farmington Paul) told me about it but I forgot the details, anyone willing to point me in the proper direction?

Also...there is going to be a smash tourney in Farmington this sunday. I don't have a ride, but I really wanna go...anyone want to go?

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I was thinking about Paul from Farmington at Supercon. I miss that guy. He's so cool.

Good job at the tournament everyone. I'm thinking it is monthlie time late June or early July. We'll see.

chefman470

Smash Apprentice
Get ready Kyle, Kash, and everyone whos joining the smash monthliy. Me and my mario are not going easy so prepare yourself, I want to see everyone fight at there best and don't hold back, good luck to everyone next weekend, I'll be there so prepare, and yes these are fighing words lol.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Hey hey guess whos back from the dead... ok stop guessing its me =D This website has changed ALOT since I was last on (A MONTH AND A HALF AGO!!!) *tears. SO hows everyone been? Hey I'm going to be at this next monthly (finally huh). So everyone better go! =D

chefman470

Smash Apprentice
don't worry, everyone has not been on here for a long time, you better train up david, your going to need it when you at this turny, I can't wait to see your skills, be ready.

Top Bottom