• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Champ Combo videos ft. Ken, Isai, Mango, PC, Cort, Mew2King, Chudat, Wobbles

DCmoney1255

Smash Journeyman
Those two matches of Mew2king vs. Random person are actually matches 2 and 3 of Mew2king vs. Cort... Pls verify this M2k, i just remember u posting something on gamefaqs about that match

3mu

Smash Rookie
Those two matches of Mew2king vs. Random person are actually matches 2 and 3 of Mew2king vs. Cort... Pls verify this M2k, i just remember u posting something on gamefaqs about that match
Haha I'm pretty sure he knew that.. someone who will not be named just didn't want everyone seeing his, um, "fun" matches.

This conversation never happened :laugh:

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
I wish I could wobble people like m2k and ken and pc to win....oh wait I can if I pick Ice climbers. Watching videos with wobbling isn't entertaining at the least. What a waste of video.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
I wish I could wobble people like m2k and ken and pc to win....oh wait I couldn't do it if my life depended on it. Watching videos with wobbling makes me realize I'll never be good. What a waste of player I am.
There you go friend, I fixed that one right up for you.

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
I wish I could wobble people like m2k and ken and pc to win....oh wait I can if I pick Ice climbers. Watching videos with wobbling isn't entertaining at the least. What a waste of video.
Wow... you are the definition of a b itch n igga. Try beating my bottom tier Mewtwo with your IC's since it is so easy to wobble pros. Hell, try to beat me with whatever character you ****ing want. Wobbles is ****ing good whether he wobbles or not, whereas you're terribad no matter what you do.

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
did chu or wobbles win this tourney or something? i thought m2k did

anyways, wobbling is really boring to watch i admit, but i think it's only broken at my level of play..pros don't get grabbed as easily...

anyways IC are hardly elite char being played through all Sova atm so i'm not really worried...

however, one point i will agree with...wobbling is boring..i preferred watching chu's pika

FlipNRed

Smash Apprentice
I've heard wobbling referred to as "fun-canceling" before in a pro interview but I forgot who it was.

xelad1

Smash Ace
Yeah ok firstly your name is "Slayercoldkilr"...... ................... ..................................................................................... chu+wobbles= very good at this game... you=not at all

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
lmao at that m2k vs random person match. the second one.

the nairs at the end

hilarious

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
Getting good at wobbling is like the person that plays MvC2 and only works on the ROM, a CvS2 that only plays Bison to Paint the Fence, Using classic Sagat in SF2 and camping.

It sure is part of the game but I can ***** at it if I want too. It's a terrible way to win in my opinion.

jayrocs

Smash Cadet
Yeah it is a terrible way to win, but winning is all that matters. I would have hated to win like that and feel the 'negative energy' coming out of your opponents in real life. I am pretty sure they were goodsports about it, but deep inside -ken especially- wanted to punch him in the face, then spit on him.

sweetxignorance

Smash Apprentice
I put up some team matches of Ken and Isai as well as Silent Spectre and Tang. I have the finals matches but I really don't want to put them up. I think brawlpro will do it in my stead. I'll update the first post once he gets the matches up, assuming I can fit more matches in one post.

Randomg

Smash Apprentice
Yeah it is a terrible way to win, but winning is all that matters. I would have hated to win like that and feel the 'negative energy' coming out of your opponents in real life. I am pretty sure they were goodsports about it, but deep inside -ken especially- wanted to punch him in the face, then spit on him.
I don't think Ken really cares anymore... Hell, almost getting him with Luigi is embarrassing enough imo.

DarkLink--Ita

Smash Cadet
Great matches, i think Wobbles has exagerated with wobbling (3 stock against Ken >_>)
Anywy, M2K did a really great job, too good @ 2nd match vs Mango, i think it's one of the most intense matches i've ever seen.

Melee'll never die :D

Witchking_of_Angmar

Smash Lord
Slowly starting to enjoy my mothertongue again. :)
Getting good at wobbling is like the person that plays MvC2 and only works on the ROM, a CvS2 that only plays Bison to Paint the Fence, Using classic Sagat in SF2 and camping.

It sure is part of the game but I can ***** at it if I want too. It's a terrible way to win in my opinion.
But you can win prize money! Why aren't you learning wobbling and just owning at tourneys like this and getting all the money?

Oh wait, you can't.

Top Bottom