• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Champ Combo equipment + housing support

Status
Not open for further replies.

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
DUDE I CANT BELIEVE U FOUND COOKIES THAT SAYS THAT totally awsome xP save sum ...were did u buy em from O.o

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
I'll probably need a place to stay.

And a partner for teams.

Azn Lep, I'm looking at you.

Charoo

Smash Champion
I have mensioned before that i can bring my Wii but no smash copy, never mind the smash copy thing, i got one now, but im still not on the list:confused

And I believe i can bring an VCR, but no TV, sorry...
neal will update the list when he comes back. Thanks for the help though

Soid

Smash Journeyman
well mexico is going to the super champ combo but we need housing and maybe ride cuz we only have 1 car and we cant go all in that car we are like 7-10 people including Rosarito and Tijuana top players so if i can talk whit any for the housing or posible rde my aim is soiddream and my msn is soid.hero.of.time@hotmail.com thanks and i hope for both :)

Charoo

Smash Champion
well mexico is going to the super champ combo but we need housing and maybe ride cuz we only have 1 car and we cant go all in that car we are like 7-10 people including Rosarito and Tijuana top players so if i can talk whit any for the housing or posible rde my aim is soiddream and my msn is soid.hero.of.time@hotmail.com thanks and i hope for both :)
You guys should post it on the main thread instead of this place. Also, I am very happy that you guys want to come over n_n

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=108950&page=35

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Can anyone house Mew2King and Cactuar for Friday the 28th and Sunday the 30th? They could really use the help, and of course you'll be getting a ton of top-notch practice with the pair :).

Charoo

Smash Champion
can any1 be kind enough to step up and house them? It would be really great if more people can come and play with us too

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
who is champ housing!? I need housing too btw, CHAMP HOUSE ME!!

j/k... Too many random people asking me for housing~ Champ and Nealdt you guys need to step it up! This isn't my Tournament here~~

Veg_smashed

Smash Apprentice
i only live an hour and 30 minutes away woot...
But i want to play some dbz :( with me kenniez

lmao! FDSlj pukes blood... hrm...

i might be able to bring some stuff.. ill just throw it in my car.. and shake it widley>Q#

and make a dance of all dances

Charoo

Smash Champion
who is champ housing!? I need housing too btw, CHAMP HOUSE ME!!

j/k... Too many random people asking me for housing~ Champ and Nealdt you guys need to step it up! This isn't my Tournament here~~
im housing hayato and his friend =)

I can still house u ken but then we need to have a pokemon tournament with me and my friends

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Soid: I believe the biggest issue is transportation. How many people are coming from MX? Exactly how many will need a ride? How will you all get across the border? If you need rides then you need to talk to the SD people; either post in their San Diego Triweeklies thread or make a new one in Pacific West.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Please deny / confirm housing for Cactuar / M2K. If they have other arrangements or whatever I'd like to offer housing to others then rather than waiting around for nothing.

Charoo

Smash Champion
hey every1! Does any1 here want to house PC and Cort for SCC? If so please contact them via aim or pm. Either that or tell Neal so he can tell them (I dun have their aim hehe)

Lockain

Smash Rookie
I'm signed up to bring a Gamecube to the tourney, but it broke a few days ago after a good 5 or whatever year run. I was fortunate enough to get a wii a few days ago, is it okay to bring that instead? Not sure if there's a difference between the gamecube or wii's syncing with SSBM.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
We need people to bring more TVs! More TVs means that pools and the brackets will be done faster, giving people more time for friendlies with all the pros that are coming!

Plus you can get cool prizes! You can't go wrong with that!

MakoCannon

Smash Rookie
Neal, I posted this in the tourney forum, but I'll repost it here just in case...

Sign me up for a Power Strip. I got a surge protector and a brown cord that can hook up an extra three ports (non-three prong).
I might be able to take a fan and a VCR as well. Be sure to sign me up as IcyDrifter. That account is banned momentarily...

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Hey, just looking into the possibility of going to this(**** Simna and his persuasive arguments), anyone from Washington driving down that I can catch a lift from? I can house you if you can give me a cheap lift.

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
Bwuahahaha... I can bring one tv for sure. And I can bring my cube with the mem card and smash, but I lost my standard cables for it so I use an RF adapter. :/

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I've updated the first page up to Mike Ys post.

Our current count for everything is:

TVs: 21
Cubes: 26
VCRs: 6
Fans: 8
Power Strips: 11

If we can get atleast 24 TVs (only 3 more!), we can extend the number of TVs each pool will play on to 2 TVs rather than 1. Doing this will make the tournament go faster, and allow more time for friendlies and the CA vs the World (or whatever it turns out to be) to happen.

If you can bring a TV, either post here or just let me know via AIM/PM/whatever. Thanks!

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I still am offering housing to up to two people out of the area, and I can provide rides to / from airports / venue (given gas money obv).

Charoo

Smash Champion
I still am offering housing to up to two people out of the area, and I can provide rides to / from airports / venue (given gas money obv).
Would u mind housing plankrik and forkgirl? They are still looking for housing and it would be great if u can =)

Please post at the scc thread concerning about it. Thanks

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Hello, I and 2-3 others (ShadowBTZO, Frotaz, one more may or may not be coming) would like housing for just Friday night. I plan to stay in the gym Saturday night, and I'm driving down so I don't need a ride to the venue or anything. Post, PM, find me on the hub, etc. if you can help out. Thanks.

Charoo

Smash Champion
Hello, I and 2-3 others (ShadowBTZO, Frotaz, one more may or may not be coming) would like housing for just Friday night. I plan to stay in the gym Saturday night, and I'm driving down so I don't need a ride to the venue or anything. Post, PM, find me on the hub, etc. if you can help out. Thanks.
Post this on the main discussion forum. Im sure soem1 will let u stay since u dun need to be pick up or whatever. I would offer it but I'm already housing people so sorry =_=

anyways

T shirt for Super Champ Combo = 60% done

Hey every1. If any1 still remember, we are having a t shirt for this tournament. My friend been working on it and it's almost done. It was my fault that I gave him a late notice so sorry if ur favorite character isn't in it.

The shrit will include:

-The smash logo in front of the t shirt (like the one on the picture probably)

-"Too Good" written on each side of the sleeves

-The character confirm for the design so far are:
Fox
Marth
Peach
Falcon
Link
Bowser

He might put more if he have time though.

-Probably around 30 t-shirt will be sold and will cost around $15-25 dollars. It will probably be black or white but most likely black.

preview: This is not the final version. He just did this real quick so that I can have a picture to present it to the smashers.

Enjoy

If there is enough demand for a certain character to be on the t-shirt then I'll tell him about it.

If yo u are interested in buying the t-shirt then please post a respond and the size that you would want. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom