• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Bubble Tea and such thread....Snakeee professes his love for pomegranate juice!

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
tact
   /tækt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [takt] Show IPA ,
–noun
1. a keen sense of what to say or do to avoid giving offense; skill in dealing with difficult or delicate situations.
2. a keen sense of what is appropriate, tasteful, or aesthetically pleasing; taste; discrimination.
3. touch or the sense of touch.

hmmmm i was sure you were insulting me but it does not seem so based on this XDD

Cia

das kwl
well let's analyze her post.

the subject of the sentence

a verb (state of being)

complete

the designated preposition

in this case, showing that there isn't anything else. (also keep in mind that this is the only negative in the sentence)

used to create an exception to the rule.

tact
   /tækt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [takt] Show IPA ,
–noun
1. a keen sense of what to say or do to avoid giving offense; skill in dealing with difficult or delicate situations.
2. a keen sense of what is appropriate, tasteful, or aesthetically pleasing; taste; discrimination.
3. touch or the sense of touch

commonly used term that's short for 'laugh out loud.' it's often used to show that one is joking; for lightening the mood of a potentially awkward situation.

---

now, if you look carefully at the sentence, the part that sticks out to me the most is 'nothing but tact, lol'. Now.. of all the things we complex organisms called humans are full of, don't you think it's a little strange that she chose tact? I'd call that sarcasm my friend.

VaNz 1, Shadow 0

:colorful:

edit: ****.. cris got to it before me :cry:

Top Bottom