• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Awesome Happy Fun Time Tournament - Need set-ups! - May 5th, 2013 - Chatsworth, CA

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
shoutouts

Shep - ggs, I can't afford to lose to you so badly. It's not healthy. good job in teams tho. AND EAT IT, MY CREW DIDN'T GET ***** AFTER ALL
Sung - Thanks so much for beating Hugo for me lol. Better be ready with the FALCO for teams though
Tapez - ur really good at samus dittos from what I've been hearing lol
anto - You just need to work on the floaty matchups. Unfortunately that involves playing for a long amount of time in a matchup that's probably pretty boring, but u can do it
Paul - good stuff in crews dude, looks like you've reached a point where you don't choke absolute hard penis when the pressure is on. Also, you had a pretty solid performance in singles too. not bad at all.
Chris - You saved crews for us homie, so glad I picked you LOL. Also, thanks for the smoke. It was fun playing you and I looking forward to playing you again this week
Joey - Kinda lame I had to play you first round, but it's all good lol. BLAK MAGIC NIGGGGGAAAAAA. See you tomorrow
vincent - The life of a spacie main is basically get ***** profusely until you're good. However I think they're the fastest to get better because they get sick of getting ***** by everything. With that being said, you got this and keep practicing homie.
Aryan - you **** talk too hard man. next time I might pick you just so the **** talk is on our side LOOOOL
The fox/Marth/Falco guys - Yo you guys are all pretty good, and I hope to see you all again at future tournaments. Sorry for not remembering your names, I'm pretty bad with them and it takes me a while to remember unless you post a lot and I see the name a lot
shean - thanks for hosting but ur still gay for not giving me the 5 dollars off (though when I went back to my car after the tourney, I realized I left my setup back home LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL)
Hugo - very happy I didn't have to play you, but the next time I do have to play you in tournament, I'll be extremely competent in the samus matchup again so it won't matter!

festizzio

Smash Champion
Damn stab! lol! Buuuuuut...I do state very clearly in the first post that you have to post here if you're bringing a setup...if your name isn't on the list then your discount isn't guaranteed :/

SUNG666

Smash Ace
LA, CA (Glendale) Hook me up if ya wanna smash
quick shoutouts

festeez - thx for hostin really hope to go to more of these
hugq - keep that salt haha
stab - it still was kinda close but oh well
strain - pretty good
crimson blur - hilarious day lol emo
anto - keep it up bro
combofest - def got skills
logic aka hatguy - good stuff man
audibleboner - wreckin crew here oh and i still haven't figured out black magic...it's probably gunna be a game where i won't get it for 2 years
joejoe - i did better than my falco i think that mu is so free for sheik
common yoshi - i effed up the bracket but you did have a chance of beating me
tapez - LOL the arrogance comin out from this guy
joe marth - kinda failed in crews BUT you know ur good
fluid - so SOLID man unfortunately didn't show your awesomeness in crews though
tek9 - major chokesies haha
wha - keep comin out ur so cool
SB - wish yall showed up
fiction - ggs too bad we didn't play in bracket
ponytail guy - got potential gotta not get nervous when playin
to everyone else i played and forgot: ggs have fun playin this godly game

festizzio

Smash Champion
August 12th it is! If there are any complications, will someone please let me know here? Also, I should reiterate that if you don't see your name on the original post under the list of people bringing set-ups, I can't guarantee your venue discount. The best thing to do is post here as soon as possible when you know you're coming.

~BoscoMan~

Smash Apprentice
sweet, what time do these normally run to? cuz i could bring a setup but i'd only wanna bring it if i could stay till the end

EverythingSmash

www.youtube.com/everythingsmash
Pretty Sure Im going to this! Even if Im going to get wrecked! Haha, should be fun regardless tho.
Im excited anyone going to this also going to the Revelations tourney next weekend? Curious.

WHA?

Smash Ace
Tapez is bringin a full setup

Tofu- relax itll be fun, just get some games in meet some cool ppl and bash commonyoshi for missing his edgeguards. Maybe some high fives here and there...
Also, be amazed how sung transitions throughout the tourny. He goes from calm and collected to frat boy. Very amusing

AntoPark

Smash Lord
Pretty sure I'm going sheik the entire tournament, if we play in tournament and you really really want to play my samus, just tell me and I'll switch.

Minus Tapez.

Top Bottom