• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sup guys.

j00t

Smash Champion
Good luck to QERB at Apex. Better rep that piece of crap character :p

QERB

Banned via Warnings
soooo i definitely repped dat g&w at apex, but i didn't get very far! D=

my first round pool changed.. the march hare got swapped with Sung475, so i ended up losing to unknown522 and sung475, and then 2-0'd the other ppl. unknown completely dominated me, but i took a game off of sung. I wish my pool didn't get changed (johns) and mayyybe i coulda been top 2 to advance =P Sung just caught on to my bag of trix after game 1 tooooo quickly

anyways unfortunately i didnt get to play with u bubbaking, maybe i saw you but didnt know it was you lol. but my buddy mr. f (puff player) said that he played u for a bit.

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace

my first round pool changed.. the march hare got swapped with Sung475, so i ended up losing to unknown522 and sung475, and then 2-0'd the other ppl. unknown completely dominated me, but i took a game off of sung. I wish my pool didn't get changed (johns) and mayyybe i coulda been top 2 to advance =P Sung just caught on to my bag of trix after game 1 tooooo quickly

anyways unfortunately i didnt get to play with u bubbaking, maybe i saw you but didnt know it was you lol. but my buddy mr. f (puff player) said that he played u for a bit.
YOOOOO

keep working hard at that G&W

I'm so convinced that he's so much better than people think

j00t

Smash Champion
Kage said you beat him in an MM lol

Now go for PP/Armada/Mango
He beat me, I don't know what he's talking about. :p

I would seriously MM Armada's Peach with Game and Watch, but PP and Mango? No way. Maybe if it was Mango's puff...

Theftz22

Smash Lord

Where do live in central NJ? Near the Princeton area?

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
Same here. Now that you mention it, I actually do remember that Mr. F guy, and he did say that you were around and were kicking butt. :p Well, maybe we'll meet and play next time! ;)

hello there.
is anyone here!!
I'm here!!! ;D

This forum's so dead, it makes me sad.
As long as I am around, this forum shall never die! >:-|

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
I'm an Australian G&W player. I know he's terrible but he's also my best character so for now I'm sticking by him haha. Who's the best G&W player around here?

j00t

Smash Champion
I'm an Australian G&W player. I know he's terrible but he's also my best character so for now I'm sticking by him haha. Who's the best G&W player around here?
Welcome to the boards. Not much goes on around here, but it's cool to see more G&W players come out of the woodwork.

Beat!

Smash Master
Yeah, Armada won.

@Dualcats
Vids were recorded. He played against Calle W and Zoler in bracket (the matches against Zoler weren't pretty, though). I'll link 'em when they're up.

DualCats

Smash Ace
Yeah, Armada won.

@Dualcats
Vids were recorded. He played against Calle W and Zoler in bracket (the matches against Zoler weren't pretty, though). I'll link 'em when they're up.
Awesome. I'd love to see that.

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
Not bad. However, imo, he should probably WD and light shield more...

Edit: ...and roll less.
Edit 2: ...and stop missing wavelands. (I do that all the time.)(In case you haven't figured it out, I am watching the vids now and am commenting as I see matches.)
Edit 3: Also, I think he should utilize jab>grab more often instead of some of the more unsafe things he's doing, especially against a Spacie. Their punishment game is too hard and too fast! (>.<)

Edit 4: Alright, I'm gonna try to be more serious this time around. People, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I'm probably gonna keep editing this post until I'm done. I'm watching the 2nd set against Zoler. My first impression is that you should definitely not just throw out aerials when a fox is spacing well with his DDing. Same goes for tilts. Yeah, definitely, play a lot safer. The truth is, I don't know exactly how to beat Fox and this set looks very saddening, but I can definitely say that Zoler was spacing extremely well, and taking advantage of the windows your unsafe options provided.

I must say, though, you did a lot better during your last match agasint Zoler. All of your execution was great. Your wavelanding, your combos, your ledge recoveries, they all improved. You even started jabbing more. Good stuff man! ;)

Edit 5: Ok, I'm done now.

Top Bottom