• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Food and Shelter is part of our needs.

But video games are part of our wants.

I can choose to not support Nintendo. My love for F-Zero certainly outweighs any of their other IP's. (Sorry Smash Bros, but you never did anything for my franchise in years.)

And having a series like Mario Kart be pumped out without any passion is better?

And the reason it's a dead franchise to begin with it's Nintendo's lack of advertising.

SO SIT. DOWN.
Uh, I'm already sitting.

My point was, they are a business and the point of a business is to make money, why risk anything when they can just keep making the better, actually relevant series bigger?

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
"Better"

Get out of my sight.
Yup that's just an opinion, and seeing as how one series is thriving while one is dead, I guess it's the popular one?

I'm glad you have nothing important to say, also why are we talking about F-Zero in an Isaac thread? lol

TheSpaceKing12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IsaacForSSB4
3DS FC
2105-8706-4581
Food and Shelter is part of our needs.

But video games are part of our wants.

I can choose to not support Nintendo. My love for F-Zero certainly outweighs any of their other IP's. (Sorry Smash Bros, but you never did anything for my franchise in years.)
Look dude, I get where you're coming from. We're literally in the Isaac from Golden Sun thread. That alone says enough. It's your choice, but selling your switch is just a bad option when you consider smash bros, and all the other content lined up for the thing. Plus, who knows. Maybe they will make an F-zero eventually. A lot of people keep bugging Shin'en Multimedia to pitch a new one to Nintendo. Maybe it'll pan out. Maybe it won't. But the second you loose all hope is the second that a revival becomes impossible. How amazingly awful would it be, if you sold your switch and a few months, or a year later a new one was announced you weren't gonna be able to get. You raved about the series for years and suddenly when the time comes to put the money where your mouth is, you're absent.

Last edited:

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
Yup that's just an opinion, and seeing as how one series is thriving while one is dead, I guess it's the popular one?

I'm glad you have nothing important to say, also why are we talking about F-Zero in an Isaac thread? lol
Because i want to talk about franchises that need to be revived.

And if you're just gonna shove your subjective opinion in my god damn face when talking about franchises in a buisness-oriented conversation.

Then just stop.

Look dude, I get where you're coming from. We're literally in the Isaac from Golden Sun thread. That alone says enough. It's your choice, but selling your switch is just a bad option when you consider smash bros, and all the other content lined up for the thing. Plus, who knows. Maybe they will make an F-zero eventually. A lot of people keep bugging Shin'en Multimedia to pitch a new one to Nintendo. Maybe it'll pan out. Maybe it won't. But the second you loose all hope is the second that a revival becomes impossible. How amazingly awful would it be, if you sold your switch and a few months, or a year later a new one was announced you weren't gonna be able to get. You raved about the series for years and suddenly when the time comes to put the money where your mouth is, you're absent.

Shin'en...

Yeah, not gonna happen.

But that scenario does sound funny, but incredibly unrealistic.

Last edited:

Undella2

Smash Journeyman
I'm sure a new Golden Sun, F-Zero, Advance Wars, Starfy, etc. game could sell perfectly well if it was decent enough quality and had good advertising.

If new franchises can sell great with good advertising, then why wouldn't the old ones sell great if they got the same treatment?

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Because i want to talk about franchises that need to be revived, you idiot.

And if you're just gonna shove your subjective opinion in my god damn face when talking about franchises in a buisness-oriented conversation.

Then just stop.
It'd be cool to see a dead franchise come back sure.

It's just odd that you are completely salty at Mario Kart over it. Focusing on a game people like makes more sense for a company when it comes to making money than trying to revive something dead and forgotten (for the most part)

Maybe you should eat a snickers or take a nap before responding, you seem overly cranky.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Days of Ruin bombed REALLY hard...and probably because of a lack of any ads for it.
Adding on to this, DoR had the most anti-climatic reveal for not just any Advance Wars game but most games out there.

It was revealed at E3 2007 but not even at the event itself. At a press release afterwards. And then Nintendo went radio silent until later in 2007 when they showed the trailer for the game and the "war is hell" theme which weirded out everyone; causing mixed opinions. And even then, DoR managed to propel Advance Wars back to it's GBA sales numbers following Dual Strike's "less than ideal" sales numbers. Especially at a time where both Advance Wars and Fire Emblem weren't performing well financially.

I'll go on record of saying that Advance Wars has a better chance of coming back than F-Zero. Just given how fundamentally different Advance Wars is from Fire Emblem mechanically. Whereas it was easy for Mario Kart to cannibalize F-Zero given similar premises (race to the end goal), Fire Emblem can't do the same to Advance Wars unless it compromised it's identity. It's the saving grace the franchise has to never become obsolete and stand a chance of coming back. Even if it means Advance Wars having to implement Fire Emblem's relationship stuff, it would still be different enough to stand on it's own.

Of course i'm of the belief that we'll see Golden Sun return before either. Golden Sun I expect to see return by 2020 at the latest. Advance Wars sometime in the early 2020's, and F-Zero who knows when.

Last edited:

tveye

Smash Journeyman
Of course i'm of the belief that we'll see Golden Sun return before either. Golden Sun I expect to see return by 2020 at the latest. Advance Wars sometime in the early 2020's, and F-Zero who knows when.
I see Golden Sun's future more shaky than F-Zero's which is why I'm so desperate for Isaac in Smash. Nintendo is constantly using F-Zero imagery in their most iconic series such as Mario Kart and Animal Crossing. Golden Sun doesn't even get so much as a nod.

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
It'd be cool to see a dead franchise come back sure.

It's just odd that you are completely salty at Mario Kart over it. Focusing on a game people like makes more sense for a company when it comes to making money than trying to revive something dead and forgotten (for the most part)

Maybe you should eat a snickers or take a nap before responding, you seem overly cranky.
Waiting 13 years for a game to be made while the sister franchise that came out of it is still going does that to someone.

I hate Mario Kart since they cannibilzed F-Zero "anti-gravity" concept, and yet they didn't have Captain Falcon as a cameo.

You really expect me to be okay with this?

Adding on to this, DoR had the most anti-climatic reveal for not just any Advance Wars game but most games out there.

It was revealed at E3 2007 but not even at the event itself. At a press release afterwards. And then Nintendo went radio silent until later in 2007 when they showed the trailer for the game and the "war is hell" theme which weirded out everyone; causing mixed opinions. And even then, DoR managed to propel Advance Wars back to it's GBA sales numbers following Dual Strike's "less than ideal" sales numbers. Especially at a time where both Advance Wars and Fire Emblem weren't performing well financially.

I'll go on record of saying that Advance Wars has a better chance of coming back than F-Zero. Just given how fundamentally different Advance Wars is from Fire Emblem mechanically. Whereas it was easy for Mario Kart to cannibalize F-Zero given similar premises (race to the end goal), Fire Emblem can't do the same to Advance Wars unless it compromised it's identity. It's the saving grace the franchise has to never become obsolete and stand a chance of coming back. Even if it means Advance Wars having to implement Fire Emblem's relationship stuff, it would still be different enough to stand on it's own.

Well geez thanks i feel so great wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. /s

(edit: The F-Zero to Mario Kart comparison physically hurt me.)

Last edited:

LegendOfDragoon

Smash Journeyman

Yeah, I already hadn't liked the darker tones of Dual Strike, and Day of Ruin doubled down on it hard and really turned me off.

TappyBat

Smash Ace
I'm sure a new Golden Sun, F-Zero, Advance Wars, Starfy, etc. game could sell perfectly well if it was decent enough quality and had good advertising.

If new franchises can sell great with good advertising, then why wouldn't the old ones sell great if they got the same treatment?
but the thing is they don't advertise anything that isn't mario (and spinoffs), zelda, pokemon, splatoon or kirby. everything else is left to die.

TheSpaceKing12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IsaacForSSB4
3DS FC
2105-8706-4581

I have a strong feel that Isaac in smash will be the catalysis for a Resurrection. I'm still convinced he's in the game, and that he placed too high in the ballot for him to be an assist, so they made him a character. And I believe they'll use that wave of support as the jump off point for a new title on the switch. Probably a remake of broken seal and lost age together on the switch.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Waiting 13 years for a game to be made while the sister franchise that came out of it is still going does that to someone.

I hate Mario Kart since they cannibilzed F-Zero "anti-gravity" concept, and yet they didn't have Captain Falcon as a cameo.

You've got every right to not be happy about it, telling someone to "Sit Down" on a smash bros forum or calling them an idiot is a bit much tho, I just think there are probably better stress relief exercises you can do but to each their own, I havent played much F-Zero but I hope you get a new one soon! Not at the expense of Mario Kart but yeah.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I see Golden Sun's future more shaky than F-Zero's which is why I'm so desperate for Isaac in Smash. Nintendo is constantly using F-Zero imagery in their most iconic series such as Mario Kart and Animal Crossing. Golden Sun doesn't even get so much as a nod.
Bruh they just trademarked Golden Sun like a few months ago. With how well Isaac performed on the Ballot and the general hype for Golden Sun this decade I don't think it's a coincidence. 2020 will be the year for Golden Sun's return and i'm almost certain of it.

And I know the feeling dude. I wish Advance Wars could live on through Smash with Andy in the game until it gets revived.
Well eez thanks i feel so great wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. /s
Sorry I didn't look at the context prior lol. Just wanted to remark on the status/potential future of GS, AW, and F-Zero.

I don't think a new F-Zero is impossible but man it's going to take a lot. Even Advance Wars has this uphill battle albeit nowhere near as much as F-Zero. Fans have been clamoring for a long time for a new entry and the Switch is a lot more financially successful than the Wii U so that could help. That and there was the possibility of a new F-Zero on the Wii U back when it first launched.

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
You've got every right to not be happy about it, telling someone to "Sit Down" on a smash bros forum or calling them an idiot is a bit much tho, I just think there are probably better stress relief exercises you can do but to each their own, I havent played much F-Zero but I hope you get a new one soon! Not at the expense of Mario Kart but yeah.
/Shrug. I didn't care that much for Mario Kart, but to each his own.

Sorry I didn't look at the context prior lol. Just wanted to remark on the status/potential future of GS, AW, and F-Zero.

I don't think a new F-Zero is impossible but man it's going to take a lot. Even Advance Wars has this uphill battle albeit nowhere near as much as F-Zero. Fans have been clamoring for a long time for a new entry and the Switch is a lot more financially successful than the Wii U so that could help. That and there was the possibility of a new F-Zero on the Wii U back when it first launched.
sigh. This is the worst timeline.

Last edited:

FlawedAI

Smash Ace

Well geez thanks i feel so great wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. /s
I'd say there's a pretty big difference in Mario Kart's and F-Zero's anti-gravity, though it really all comes down to the speed of the game. You don't see the cylinders of F-Zero in Mario Kart, it's mostly just wrapping upside down or going up a wall or something. And Xeno, I agree that Nintendo is stupid to let F-Zero rot like this. And it may be that they don't want to "compete" with Mario Kart, but I'm sure that we will see a new F-Zero soon. I understand your passion for the series, but I don't think Mario Kart has "cannibalized" any of F-Zero's mechanics, at all. I think a brand new F-Zero would do really well, especially if marketed correctly, but it all comes down to Nintendo's decision.

tveye

Smash Journeyman
Bruh they just trademarked Golden Sun like a few months ago. With how well Isaac performed on the Ballot and the general hype for Golden Sun this decade I don't think it's a coincidence. 2020 will be the year for Golden Sun's return and i'm almost certain of it.
Unless Nintendo comes out and outright says that the trademark renewal was because they're working on a new game, then there's no reason for us to assume that's the case. It could simply be that Nintendo is consolidating their series trademarks to one year so they can just renew them in bulk every ten years. Who knows.
And it's still uncertain how well Isaac did on the poll. I know a lot of people are rooting for him now, but I'm willing to bet a vast majority are people who voted for Ridley, K Rool, Dark Samus, etc and are vying for Isaac to be added now that their most wanted's are in.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yeah, I already hadn't liked the darker tones of Dual Strike, and Day of Ruin doubled down on it hard and really turned me off.
Yeah Dual Strike had a somewhat darker tone itself. I mean it was a bit grittier than it's predecessors a bit with it's art style and it's plotline was noticeably darker.

Then Days of Ruin came along and hence the rest is history lol. There's actually an interview where an NoA guy talks about the reason why DoR became so much darker than it's predecessors.
sigh. This is the worst timeline.
Hey I know the cynical feeling all to well myself lol.

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
I'd say there's a pretty big difference in Mario Kart's and F-Zero's anti-gravity, though it really all comes down to the speed of the game. You don't see the cylinders of F-Zero in Mario Kart, it's mostly just wrapping upside down or going up a wall or something. And Xeno, I agree that Nintendo is stupid to let F-Zero rot like this. And it may be that they don't want to "compete" with Mario Kart, but I'm sure that we will see a new F-Zero soon. I understand your passion for the series, but I don't think Mario Kart has "cannibalized" any of F-Zero's mechanics, at all. I think a brand new F-Zero would do really well, especially if marketed correctly, but it all comes down to Nintendo's decision.
I didn't say it was a "mechanic", but a mere concept. F-Zero X's anti-gravity mechanic was introduced and showcased a lot better than Mario Kart 8's: Where the racing really doesn't usually feel that much different, but it just "looks" cool. Noting i'd say that changes the core of Mario Kart as a whole.

That's why hate when people say Mario Kart 8 is practically an F-Zero game at heart when it's.....not.

But you can definitely tell when Mario Kart is running out of ideas, when they have to dig up a grave of a dead franchise.

Hey I know the cynical feeling all to well myself lol.
At least your last game came out on the DS. -;-

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Unless Nintendo comes out and outright says that the trademark renewal was because they're working on a new game
Lol they would never outright come out and say that. If they were reached for comment on that, their response would be "we have no comment at this time".

This is basic PR stuff dude.
It could simply be that Nintendo is consolidating their series trademarks to one year so they can just renew them in bulk every ten years. Who knows.
Well that could be the case and is definitely a possibility but i'm going with the mentality of "where there's smoke there's fire".
And it's still uncertain how well Isaac did on the poll. I know a lot of people are rooting for him now, but I'm willing to bet a vast majority are people who voted for Ridley, K Rool, Dark Samus, etc and are vying for Isaac to be added now that their most wanted's are in.
That's true and all but he still did very well for himself in polls in 2015, usually landing in the Top 3/Top 5 if not being the No. 1 character on the poll.

How that translates to the Ballot itself IDK but it's still a good sign for Isaac.

Last edited:

TappyBat

Smash Ace
but they won't cause shiggy thinks it needs some stupid gimmick. like bruh just give us our damn racing game back.

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
But you can definitely tell when Mario Kart is running out of ideas, when they have to dig up a grave of a dead franchise.
I don't really think they are running out of ideas nor trying to use ideas from F Zero the zero gravity just allowed for more freedom in track design.

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
I don't really think they are running out of ideas nor trying to use ideas from F Zero the zero gravity just allowed for more freedom in track design.
So the only way that one can have more freedom in Track Design is by using anti-gravity?

Even though F-Zero had that covered in the first place.

I'd be less convinced if there was a release during th 7th/8th gen, but there wasn't.

For god sakes, they had Tracks dedicated to the falcon's series for DLC just to ram in the similarities in harder.

I agree, and I think they did a great job using it too.
And you go ahead and think that.

Last edited:

FlawedAI

Smash Ace
I didn't say it was a "mechanic", but a mere concept. F-Zero X's anti-gravity mechanic was introduced and showcased a lot better than Mario Kart 8's: Where the racing really doesn't usually feel that much different, but it just "looks" cool. Noting i'd say that changes the core of Mario Kart as a whole.

That's why hate when people say Mario Kart 8 is practically an F-Zero game at heart when it's.....not.

At least your last game came out on the DS. -;-
Yeah, Mario Kart is no closer to F-Zero than Fire Emblem is to Golden Sun. Yeah, it's similar, but the key differences absolutely nessecitate the two different franchises. However, I don't think Mario Kart is out of ideas at all. They wanted to do a digging mechanic for 8, but decided anti-gravity would work better. There's been plenty of new ideas in the series, especially with 7 (an excellent game held back by hardware, btw), and 8 properly expanded on 7's ideas and added its own. Yes, the new idea happened to be one shared by Nintendo's other racing franchise. I imagine 9 will have something new as well. I agree that Mario Kart and F-Zero are not the same thing, but I can't agree that Mario Kart is both running out of ideas or stealing from another franchise.
but they won't cause shiggy thinks it needs some stupid gimmick. like bruh just give us our damn racing game back.
As much as Miyamoto has done for the gaming industry, I really feel he needs to step back. His idea of "it needs to be a new gimmick" and his lack of understanding that sometimes people just want a brand new, upgraded version of game is really holding back some great franchises, and definitely ruined Star Fox Zero.

Last edited:

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
So the only way that one can have more freedom in Track Design is by using anti-gravity?

Even though F-Zero had that covered in the first place.

I'd be less convinced if there was a release during th 7th/8th gen, but there wasn't.

For god sakes, they had Tracks dedicated to the falcon's series for DLC just to ram in the similarities in harder.
Not the only sure but that really doesn't matter it's the way they went with. It's not really a sign they are running out of ideas. And wasn't the F Zero stuff as DLC way after release after everyone and their mother was like "Mario Kart is doing F Zero thing"? Also, you said your self they aren't executed similarly so that also lends itself to not really taking from F Zero. A different execution on a familiar premise is far from cannibalizing or copying.

jweb23

Smash Journeyman
Nintendo wants more franchises and needs more since their biggest franchises have already been announced for Switch:
  • Metroid Prime 4 is coming
  • Yoshi Crafted World is on the way
  • Kirby Star Allies is the newest in the Kirby franchise
  • Fire Emblem The Three Houses is upcoming
  • Pokemon Switch is on the way
Nintendo is capable of gathering a perfect team to work on Golden Sun and it looks like they will.
You brought up a very good/interesting point! All of Nintendo’s heavy hitters have released or have a game coming out soon. Going back to last year we have seen and will soon be getting:

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Super Mario Odyssey
Splatoon 2
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Kirby Star Allies
Generation 8 for Pokémon
Metroid Prime 4
Super Mario Party
Fire Emblem Three Houses
New Animal Crossing
Luigi’s Mansion 3
Yoshi’s Crafted World
Ubisoft’s Starlink is basically a Starfox game

The only major franchises left are Donkey Kong and the rumored Pikmin 4. Maybe Kid Icarus too? Clearly Nintendo is gonna have to dip into the barrel of lesser known franchises as the only franchise that will be getting new titles roughly every year is Pokémon. Considering the new trademarks back in August I have to assume Golden Sun and Rhythm Heaven are the top two choices right now.

The point is we either have many new IPs coming or Nintendo is about to have a revival of various IPs.

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
Yeah, Mario Kart is no closer to F-Zero than Fire Emblem is to Golden Sun. Yeah, it's similar, but the key differences absolutely nessecitate the two different franchises. However, I don't think Mario Kart is out of ideas at all. They wanted to do a digging mechanic for 8, but decided anti-gravity would work better. There's been plenty of new ideas in the series, especially with 7 (an excellent game held back by hardware, btw), and 8 properly expanded on 7's ideas and added its own. Yes, the new idea happened to be one shared by Nintendo's other racing franchise. I imagine 9 will have something new as well. I agree that Mario Kart and F-Zero are not the same thing, but I can't agree that Mario Kart is both running out of ideas or stealing from another franchise.

As much as Miyamoto has done for the gaming industry, I really feel he needs to step back. His idea of "it needs to be a new gimmick" and his lack of understanding that sometimes people just want a brand new, upgraded version of game is really holding back some great franchises, and definitely ruined Star Fox Zero.
Wait, there's was digging mechanic? That actually sounds pretty decent to have in Mario Kart.

And really, what the hell did Mario Kart 7 introduce besides a Glider. lol. 7's not really a favorite.

Also, "Expanded on the ideas of 7 and added it's own."

And yet people actually think that F-Zero adding onto GX and adding a unique gimmick is "not what Nintendo does."

And I hate that senile old man. I've already expressed that he holds his lower tier franchises hostage and only uses them as a way to use motion controls.

Not the only sure but that really doesn't matter it's the way they went with. It's not really a sign they are running out of ideas. And wasn't the F Zero stuff as DLC way after release after everyone and their mother was like "Mario Kart is doing F Zero thing"? Also, you said your self they aren't executed similarly so that also lends itself to not really taking from F Zero. A different execution on a familiar premise is far from cannibalizing or copying.
You go think that.

Last edited:

FlawedAI

Smash Ace
Wait, there's was digging mechanic? That actually sounds pretty decent to have in Mario Kart.

And really, what the hell did Mario Kart 7 introduce besides a Glider. lol. 7's not really a favorite.

Also, "Expanded on the ideas of 7 and added it's own."

And yet people actually think that F-Zero adding onto GX and having a unique premise is "not what Nintendo does."

And I hate that senile old man. I've already expressed that he holds his lower tier franchises hostage and only uses them as a way to use motion controls.
Well, there was the glider, underwater sections, and most importantly, kart customization, which returned in 8. Yeah, while they don't usually try to just expand on a series, I feel Mario Kart is one that does just kinda get added onto, and I think the exact same thing could happen to F-Zero.
I think you meant FE to AW?

FE is nothing like GS lol.
Exactly. The comparison is two franchises from within the same larger genre (RPG, racing), and showing just how different they can be. There's no reason for Mario Kart to keep Nintendo from making new F-Zeros.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
You're right, 2/3 aren't official. But that's what's coming.

Why does it have to be bull****? Because we've yet to see it?

That outweighs the separate testimonies from the bulk of the industry?
I think the idea is so stupid not even Nintendo would consider it.

You brought up a very good/interesting point! All of Nintendo’s heavy hitters have released or have a game coming out soon. Going back to last year we have seen and will soon be getting:

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Super Mario Odyssey
Splatoon 2
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Kirby Star Allies
Generation 8 for Pokémon
Metroid Prime 4
Super Mario Party
Fire Emblem Three Houses
New Animal Crossing
Luigi’s Mansion 3
Yoshi’s Crafted World
Ubisoft’s Starlink is basically a Starfox game

The only major franchises left are Donkey Kong and the rumored Pikmin 4. Maybe Kid Icarus too? Clearly Nintendo is gonna have to dip into the barrel of lesser known franchises as the only franchise that will be getting new titles roughly every year is Pokémon. Considering the new trademarks back in August I have to assume Golden Sun and Rhythm Heaven are the top two choices right now.

The point is we either have many new IPs coming or Nintendo is about to have a revival of various IPs.
This is why I think we’re definitely getting a ton of franchises revived and new IPs. Yeah, there can eventually be sequels to BotW, Odyssey, Xenoblade, et al, but that’s going to take a while. I think Advance Wars, F-Zero and Punch-Out are 100% coming back.

tbuster766

Smash Journeyman
If Golden Sun's trademark got renewed well before its expiration date, I think it has a chance of returning.

Last edited:

Seleir

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Yoshigold
3DS FC
2707-1692-7697
Switch FC
2632-8168-1029
Guys I couldn`t read all the discussion. Any important new or leak or something similar happens?

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
Well, there was the glider, underwater sections, and most importantly, kart customization, which returned in 8. Yeah, while they don't usually try to just expand on a series, I feel Mario Kart is one that does just kinda get added onto, and I think the exact same thing could happen to F-Zero.
> Falcon is used as a sign in his own track. IMG_3378.JPG

I'm not sure they actually care to give attention to the franchise if this is how they treat their characters.

(Though, The Art of X certainly gives me a good memory of when the Mario Kart team made the 2 games was...Good times...)

Last edited:
Top Bottom