• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

Noipoi

Howdy!
Someone sell me on Isaac.
I'm starting to think he's more likely than previously thought, but I can't exactly call myself hyped.
It's not that I don't like him, I just don't know him. You can't care for someone you don't know.
So yeah, could someone tell me why Isaac is so heavily requested?

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
I'm starting to think he's more likely than previously thought, but I can't exactly call myself hyped.
It's not that I don't like him, I just don't know him. You can't care for someone you don't know.
Alright, let me give the reasons why he's heavily requested.

1. Golden Sun is one of the few Nintendo franchises (besides Advanced wars, Chibi-Robo, Custom Robo, and Sin and Punsihment) that have no represntation yet.
2. Like S&P, He got an assist trophy in smash, but he was cut in 4. So more people want him because they feel he wasn't treated the best.
3. Golden Sun has been dead since Dark Dawn, and the internet as a whole always fondly remembered golden sun, and they do like the possibility of him returning.
4. His move set isn't that of Robin, or a Fire Emblem character. His Psynergy works a lot differently than Robin's spells. So a lot of potential can be there.
5. Isaac was created by the brothers who created Waluigi. They at least need some of their creations represented one way or the other. :)
6. His character designer had just recently passed away. :( I think the guy needs to be honored in some way.

Last edited:

bassem6

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I'm a long time Isaac supporter since pre-brawl days (feel free to add me to the list of supporters for this thread) and I made a post on a smash bros ultimate facebook group detailing why I think Isaac will be included this time around. Figured you guys would appreciate it too...as long as he actually DOES end up being included so your hopes (and mine) aren't crushed :p

Lets talk about why Isaac will be a playable newcomer with a Felix echo

Sakurai tweeted a photo of Marth, Link and Shulk facing down Rathalos. This pic I'm including taken from reddit also has pics of Golden Sun for reference.
sakurai tweet with GS comparison.jpg

Evidence that this picture is hinting at golden sun:
1) Golden Sun is the only RPG I've ever seen with this specific in-combat camera angle (I've seen and played MANY RPGs in my day). That is, heroes facing left diagonally with a behind-the-back and grounded view. If anybody can provide evidence of another RPG with this same camera angle then please do so I can lower my expectations a bit :p

2) The Doom dragon and Fusion dragon are the two final bosses in Golden sun: Lost age and Golden Sun respectively. He has a dragon boss facing down our heroes in this photo.

3) The characters included consisting of marth, link and shulk are all RPG sword wielders (he could have chosen literally any character in the roster but he emphasized those 3 sword wielders from RPG's)

4) Sakurai has given minor hints about newcomers before (that can easily be "misconstrued" or "overanalyzed" that have turned out to be legitimate). For example, before Simon and K Rool (both apply, take your pick) he said he had tired, red eyes. K Rool has one bloodshot eye. And one of the best tracks in Castlevania is called Bloody Tears.
Before he announced Bayonetta in smash 4 he said that the next reveal would be the "climax" of Smash 4. Climax being one of the systems in Bayonetta.
Before Shulk was confirmed in smash 4, he posted a picture of a real-life monado.

5) A user named Model_SX29 on gamefaqs pointed out the following "Golden Sun games had a little-used feature called Arena Battles that let you use your save data (even cleared game saves) to fight in a colosseum against other players, or regular monsters (including bosses) if you were by yourself. However, players were limited to three party members instead of the usual 4. Similar to how this photo is in an arena with 3 characters fighting a boss!"

6) Sakurai has a list of confirmed assist trophies on the right side of the image. This absence of Isaac (who was an AT in brawl) on this list is potentially a *wink wink* *nudge nudge* from Sakurai saying to dedicated GS fans " Who is missing on this AT list that would fit in this picture?"

Mark my words, it's finally Isaac's time to shine. I've got a really good feeling about him being in this time around. I'm not too sure about the odds of a Felix echo, but I think there's a good chance of it based on the amount of fan service papa Sakurai has put into this game and the minimal amount of effort it would take.

Baddies are back

Smash Apprentice
Well, other than it could revive a series that deserves it, Isaac would be the only character in smash bros to have a playstyle based on Earth magic. As a fighter he could make earthquakes, shoot a sword made out of his magic at people, make plants grow, fling giant rocks at people, ect. They could also potentially put djin in his moveset, djin in Golden Sun are sort of like Pokemon but increase your power and can change your available magic and class, so there's a lot of potential there as well. Finally, his final smash would most likely be one of the summons, specifically the one called judgement which would be highly cinematic and beautiful to see.

Icana

Smash Apprentice
Actually, this pairing talk has me thinking.... I'd like a GS 4 to put Isaac back in the MC role. We need more Dads/Husbands as MC's in Japanese RPGs, and who better than a character we've literally grown up with.

Last edited:

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
Honestly, my friend, the best way to learn about any character is to go play their game. That's honestly the best way for you to learn everything Isaac is capable of and would likely bring to the table. Or if you can't play the games yourself watching videos on GS or playthroughs of the game would be a good back up.

6) Sakurai has a list of confirmed assist trophies on the right side of the image. This absence of Isaac (who was an AT in brawl) on this list is potentially a *wink wink* *nudge nudge* from Sakurai saying to dedicated GS fans " Who is missing on this AT list that would fit in this picture?"
Or he's saying "Guess who's back as an AT" D:

Last edited:

Shin F.

Smash Master
So I've heard some people saying that the poses in the official artwork for Simon and Richter mimic poses they've made on the front of game covers.

How would you feel if Isaac's fighter select screen pose was similar to his pose on the boxart for the first game?

I think it would be a really cool reference.
I think that would be pretty awesome. In fact, that reminds me that I did once try to sort of Smashify that pose once, although I never fully finished. Maybe I'll go back and try to finish it some time?

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Actually, this pairing talk has me thinking.... I'd like a GS 4 to put Isaac back in the MC role. We need more Dads/Husbands as MC's in Japanese RPGs, and who better than a character we've literally grown up with.
You know, if there ever ends up being a GS4, I wonder if Himi's brother Takeru will end up as the MC of that game.

Icana

Smash Apprentice
My go to video when people ask this question: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtBbtAAEdhY

We have no one like this in Smash. He wouldn't even have to lift his sword to fight. Also, he's got Djinn that bestow additional powers to him. He's got a ton of potential and would make a very unique addition if done justice.

?!?!?!

Smash Ace
Well, other than it could revive a series that deserves it, Isaac would be the only character in smash bros to have a playstyle based on Earth magic. As a fighter he could make earthquakes, shoot a sword made out of his magic at people, make plants grow, fling giant rocks at people, ect. They could also potentially put djin in his moveset, djin in Golden Sun are sort of like Pokemon but increase your power and can change your available magic and class, so there's a lot of potential there as well. Finally, his final smash would most likely be one of the summons, specifically the one called judgement which would be highly cinematic and beautiful to see.
Also if Sakurai wanted to be creative he could incorporate different elements other than just the earth attack's into his moveset. Some fire, wind or water attacks basically

Baddies are back

Smash Apprentice
Either Isaac or Felix. I'd want either to step back into being the protagonist. Though, I would prefer if golden sun got rid of the whole silent protagonist thing as they could do a lot more with one that says stuff in important scenes. (I'd like to keep the emote thing from Dark Dawn in interaction scenes as it does provide some funny moments)

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Isaac support isn't strange when you consider the series has made impacts on par with or above several series currently on the roster (which seems unrealized by many) and features a protagonist with a likeable design and near-endless potential. The lack of recent iteration doesn't negate those facts.

Noipoi

Howdy!
My go to video when people ask this question: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtBbtAAEdhY

We have no one like this in Smash. He wouldn't even have to lift his sword to fight. Also, he's got Djinn that bestow additional powers to him. He's got a ton of potential and would make a very unique addition if done justice.
...You tellin' me Isaac is Toph?
Because that's amazing.
How did you know I loved Avatar???

Last edited:

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
Isaac support isn't strange when you consider the series has made impacts on par with or above several series currently on the roster (which seems unrealized by many) and features a protagonist with a likeable design and near-endless potential. The lack of recent iteration doesn't negate those facts.
It's the same reason people wanted shulk in smash.

Because the game or MC had a huge impact on the fanbase, and they wanted him as a playable character.

Xenoblade got so much more popular after Smash bros because of his inclusion. ^^

...You tellin' me Isaac is Toph?
Because that's amazing.
How did you know I loved Avatar???
Actually, he's more like Aang, as he can use Earth, fire, water, and air attacks.

Last edited:

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Plenty. Isaac has primarily the ability to use earth-based magic, which (depending on his class)alone can give him the ability to summon earthquakes, grow vines, use thorny plants, throw falling rocks, use spires, attack with bamboos, summon demons with Demon Night ability and throw a giant magical sword.Isaac is also able to summon a giant hand to catch, grab, lift and move objects. He also has self healing abilities with the Cure spells he can use.

Isaac also has access to Djinns, which are monsters that, when assigned, can potentially grant him further abilities and access to the other three forms of Psynergy depending on the type of Djinn they are(which correspond to the type of magic they can grant you). There is: Mars (Fire element); Mercury (water element) and Jupiter (air element). Every Djinn that could be used has their own distinct effect.

Notable and interesting Venus Djinns that could possibly be used are: Flint , which grants the user the ability to use a earth based physical attack that deals 1.6 times the damage you normally would; Granite, which would half damage taken; Vine; ch can be used to decrease enemy agility; Sap, which allows one to simultaneously deal damage and recover some small damage;Ground, which could be used to stun opponents temporarily and finally Bane, which can be used to deal poison damage.

Other notable Djinns that could be used are: Forge to access Mars Psynergy attacks such as Flare and Blast; Gust to use wind magic and Sleet (Mercury) to use ice shards and water spheres.

Finally he can use Summons to call upon powerful allies for one powerful attack such as Ramos for a powerful punch, Cybele to summon an overwhelming amount of vines, and Judgment which can only be shown via a video to give justice to its sheer awesome might.

Other possible Summons that could be used is: Meteor (to obviously summon a meteor, what else would you expect?); Procne, which summons a white bird that shoots out purple magic whilst the opponent is trapped in a tornado and Neptune, a purple whale spirit that shoots out blue energy.
These videos also help show the psynergy attacks that Isaac is able to do in action.

Keep in mind that from a gameplay perspective, Felix (the brunet guy in the video and the main character of the second game in the franchise) fills the role Isaac had in the first game so pretty much anything he can do, Isaac can do as well.

How does his moveset potential translate to the potential for a unique gameplay? First;y, his "hand" magic, due to the various forms it takes, can be translated into a projectile with multiple follow-ups including the potential to turn into a grab attack.

His various earth-based and plant attacks tend to mostly emerge from the ground, thus meaning his projectiles would mostly have a non-standard trajectory in comparison to other projectiles-instead of being mid-profile projectiles that simply goes forward, they are low-profile attacks that would work great as a form of anti-ground attacks, launching them upwards.

His Djinns are were he really shines as they help give him another unique mechanic-a powerful summoning cycle. There are three states of the Djinn- The "Set" state, the "Standby" state and the "Recover" state. The set state is where a Djinn is active. Regardless of the various types used, when unleashed, they can either boost Isaac's stats temporarily, deal a form of damaging attack or heal Isaac.

If unleashed, each Djinn is then put on standby. The number of Djinn being set on standby and the types determines the types of summons available, based on how powerful they are (and the element they are). For the sake of simplicity, let's stick to just Venus(the one associated with earth and plant magic) Djinn. One Venus Djinn on standby means the Venus Summon can be activated, two means Ramses, three means Cybele and four means Judgement.

After being summoned, the Djinn are then put into recovery mode for a time proportionate to the power of the summon. This could be translated into Smash as Isaac's stats becoming lower all-round (power, speed, etc.) with how weak he is overall being based on the power of the summon he unleashed

I believe that Isaac has the potential to be a projectile-based rushdown character due to the type of magic he is using feeling more in-your-face with the potential for temporary stat boost and levelling-based summoning system with a high-risk-high reward aspect (more rushdown-power for minimum defense).

I hope I informed everyone of what Isaac could be capable of within the context of Smash.
Tldr version: I envision Isaac as a rushdown-projectile based character with a projectile that has several follow-ups (including a grab), several different forms of stat boosts and the ability to use summons as well as projectiles that comes from the ground.

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
What's strange is that Isaac hasn't made it before now or even that the series went into hiatus at all. Fire Emblem and Xenoblade may have grown bigger but when they were starting out they wished they could match the success of Golden Sun. It's honestly amazing DD took so long to get when the first 2 games did so amazing.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
To add to what XenoWarrior X said, I created a fairly detailed account of what his moveset potential could be. Here...

* Create earthquakes (or "Quakes"). Quake Sphere is the strongest version of this attack. Three columns appear under the enemies and they are thrown up and down by the quake.

* Make vines and plants grow (using a psynergy called "Growth") He also has a stronger version called "Wild Growth". Think "male poison ivy".

* Can cause a barrage of rocks to fall on the enemy. (The strongest version of this is called "Avalanche")

* Somewhat similarly to Growth, Isaac can cause thorns to grow up from the ground. The strongest version of this is called "Nettle".

* Create earth spires to launch at the enemy. "Stone Spire" is the most lethal version of this attack.

* Can "attack with the earths might" using a move called "Gaia". The strongest version of this move is called "Grand Gaia".

* Isaac can "attack with a bamboo weapon. From the image it appears that he can summon bamboo shoots out of the ground. This move is called "Punji". The strongest variant of this is called "Punji Strike". I think this is an interesting option that doesn't get mentioned very often.

* Isaac can summon demons (yes, you heard that!) using the move "Demon Night". There is a stronger variant of this called "Thorny Grave". Generally I wouldn't think this would suit Isaac in smash but on the other hand it might be kinda cool to have a curveball like this being part of his moveset.

* Isaac can "crush a foes skull" (yep, he's hardcore) by using one of the "Splitter" attacks. "Helm Splitter" or "Skull Splitter". The latter being the stronger of the two.

* Isaac can use his psynergy to summon a sword. Ragnarok is the one people are most familiar with but there's a stronger variant called "Odyssey". A vote for Isaac is a vote not just for one sword but also a giant freaking spectral sword. It's two for the price of one.

* Isaac can summon a giant psynergy hand (These next few abilities are known as "Utility Psynergy") which he can use in various ways. "Catch" is among the most well known and he uses it to grab various objects in the overworld. It doesn't take much imagination to know where this could factor into his Smash moveset.

* Isaac can use the psynergy "Move" in order to push various objects. This was the ability he used in his Brawl appearance as an assist.

* Isaac can summon two giant psynergy hands in order to lift and carry light objects. This is significant for a few reasons. It shows that Isaac is not just limited to summoning one of these hands at a time like he does in his appearance in Brawl as an assist trophy. We could also assume that Isaac could potentially use these hands to lift him up short distances or throw enemies off the stage.

* Isaac can use the "Scoop" psynergy to dig in soft ground. He could potentially use it as a sand attack in Smash Bros. Although I don't think it's one of his more interesting abilities.

* Isaac can use the "Pound" psynergy to summon a giant hand to pound an object into the ground. Think about how satisfying it would be to be able to summon a giant fist in Smash Bros to slam down on your opponents head.

* Really Isaac's hand based psynergy has a lot of potential. On one hand there's what we know he can do with them in the games, but on the other hand there's what we know hands can do in general. He could use them to slap, punch, poke, give the finger or do any manner of fun stuff if Sakurai was feeling extra creative. For example he could summon a giant hand to give a thumbs up as part of a taunt or victory screen. How about if he loses a battle he summons two giant hands to clap for him?

* Isaac can use the "Halt" psynergy to cause moving objects to stop moving instantly. This could be a paralyzing attack although this wouldn't be something unique to Isaac. It is an option however.

* Isaac can also "Hover" short distances and "Teleport", although these aren't particularly unique to Isaac. However he is capable of doing it.

* Isaac can use Djinn to attack (each have a different effect in battle) or when set change his class and allow him to use powerful Summons. There are four kinds of Djinn based off the four psynergy types. Clockwise in the above picture: Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Mercury. Look at those cute faces.

* If Isaac is wielding the Sol Blade there is a chance that using his default attack will cause a weapon unleash called "Meggido" to occur. It's pretty much slamming a giant flaming meteor into your opponents face. Take that Mario! This could be an option for his Final Smash or they could create a more toned down version as part of his regular moveset.

* Isaac can, as mentioned above summon powerful summons. This would likely be where Isaac would get his Final Smash. "Judgement" in the above picture is the most well known summon and would be a prime candidate for Isaac's Final Smash. "Judgement" flies high up into the sky and shoots a beam of energy out of a Lion head cannon (Hello? Can I get an "Awesome!"?) towards the ground which then explodes into a ball of energy wiping out everything in it's path.

====Beyond this point is where I think the attacks become less appropriate for Isaac's moveset in Smash====

* If Isaac has the tamer class he can actually summon various animals and monsters to help him fight. He can summon a Wild Wolf, an Orc, a Dinox (it's like a dinosaur), a :troll:, an Emu, a Harpy, a Gryphon, a Minotaur, a Roc, a Grand Golem, a Living Armor and a Ghost Soldier. Personally I don't feel this move would be significant enough to add to his moveset, but he can certainly do it. I feel like something like this would eat too much into the earth side of his moveset. There's enough here for an entire moveset in and of itself!

* I'm not too sure about this one but if Isaac has the "Pierrot" class in The Lose Age he gains a deck of cards that he can use to attack. Can somebody else clarify on this? However most of the attacks used through the deck are Fire and Wind based. So it wouldn't really be appropriate for Isaac. There are some Earth aligned moves such as "Sabre Dance" though, which is an attack of multiple dancing blades. Even MORE swords!

* Isaac can use an attack called "Annihilation" although it is a one hit KO move and would not really be appropriate. However Isaac CAN do it. It would probably make Isaac a great counter to Diddy Kong though. (and everyone else in the game)

* Isaac is capable of healing himself. It probably won't end up being part of his Smash moveset, but he can still do it if necessary. "Cure" is the weakest up to "Potent Cure" which is the strongest. He can also "Revive" allies, which isn't appropriate for Smash so I'm just slipping it in here.

* Isaac can also call upon the undead using a group of psynergy called....."Call" (so I suppose you could say with the right class he can be a necromancer) He can call a Zombie, a Demon and the Dullahan. Again I'm not sure if these attacks would really suit Isaac, but he can do it.

* He can also use Mars (Fire), Jupiter (Wind) and Mercury (Water) psynergy too but that's not what really makes him unique. (although there are definitely some really cool unique moves among the other elements.

* Lastly this is something only Felix is capable of but if Sakurai felt like pulling a Ness with Isaac he could give Isaac the ability to use "Sand". It's an earth psynergy that allowed Felix to turn into sand and use it to navigate the overworld. We could have a Smash fighter capable of actually turning into sand and moving around the stage. Think about that for a second.

As you can see he can use field psynergy which allows him to create a giant magic hand to manipulate the world around him. People often mention his earth based psynergy as the most unique thing about him, but personally I've always thought his field psynergy was something that made him stand out even more than being an earthbender. He can basically use Master Hand as a weapon.

Also if he borrows a move from one of his earth based party members (Felix) then Isaac can turn into sand. (I don't know if Sakurai would go with that though since it might be a bit obscure) Edit: Though on second thought if Sakurai intends to make Felix an echo, it could end up being a Simon/Richter situation where Isaac and Felix both pull moves from each other. (one of them being the ability to turn into sand)

The bottom line is that Isaac has a LOT of potential for Sakurai to pull from when creating a moveset.

Last edited:

GoodShepperd

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure that picture Sakurai tweeted is a hint at Isaac. Sakurai knows what he's doing, he doesn't just tweet random pictures for no reason. Heck even the side bar with the AT's on it looks like the menu from the top of the Golden Sun screenshot. Why would he include that sidebar and hide part of the picture if he was just trying to show off a cool screenshot? To me this pretty much confirms Isaac.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Does anyone remember when Sakurai posted a Miiverse picture of Palutena's statue and people debated whether or not Sakurai was teasing fans?

Noipoi

Howdy!
So this Isaac guy is basically like if Aang (the powers) fused with Cloud (the hair)?
...I don't know how I feel about that...but i'm leaning towards "That's bad ass!".

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
What's strange is that Isaac hasn't made it before now or even that the series went into hiatus at all. Fire Emblem and Xenoblade may have grown bigger but when they were starting out they wished they could match the success of Golden Sun. It's honestly amazing DD took so long to get when the first 2 games did so amazing.
Yeah, he's always been perfectly qualified, just never a high enough priority it seems. :(

Does anyone remember when Sakurai posted a Miiverse picture of Palutena's statue and people debated whether or not Sakurai was teasing fans?
That must've been straight taunting, it was literally right after the Palutena "leak" (which would turn out fake) broke.

Icana

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, some newer gamers might not know this, but Golden Sun was a sizeable hit on the Game Boy Advance back in its day. Most GBA owners were kids, like myself, back then and Golden Sun was our taste of both the critical thinking and light hearted fantasy setting of a Zelda mixed with the epic summoning, magic, and magesty of something like Final Fantasy.

First game was just shy of shipping 2 million copies world wide (which is something that couldn't be said of a number of current Smash reps). It was a new IP in a era of no twitter/facebook or digital shops. Word of mouth was much more local.

The thing with Golden Sun is that it has felt like a number of GS fans have gone lapsed or jumped ship to other RPGs and are largely not as loud and vocal as, say, Chrono Trigger fans or certain other classic Role Playing games. Golden Sun was never a perfect game, but it was something where the evolutionary potential was very apparent. Imagine if all those 'Yes/No' decisions you make in the games actually meant something meaningful to the story. Imagine if they took the game in 3D and captured that modern Zelda spirit, but with a party of four roaming a big world and using elemental powers to solve puzzles and make discoveries. Imagine if the battle system was more challenging and there's more reasons to change classes mid battle, arrange Djinn for your characters based on enemies you are up against, and have a much stronger risk/reward system for putting your djinn in active/inactive states. Imagine if there was a boss that used a storm attack on all party members that always placed Fire Djinn in a rest state, so the player has to rearrange djinn placement and think around that.

I think Golden Sun as a franchise also has a lot of untapped potential, and my imagination for the characters, setting, and game-play is why I've remained a fan for all these years.

Last edited:

jweb23

Smash Journeyman
So I finally read through all the pages that got added while Iwas sleeping and I just wanted to share a few opinions on various things I feel confident in talking about.

Sakurai’s Tweet:
Before I start I want to say that I am a huge Monster Hunter fan and have hundreds of hours played on various games in the series, mainly World. To my knowledge, there is no box art featuring Rathalos or any other flagship monster where three hunters are fighting it in the arena! To assume that Sakurai, the man who pays way too much attention to detail, made this pic as an homage to any box art from that series makes no sense because he would have done it on a stage like Gaur Plains to at least make it look like a forest. Especially considering the angle he decided to use for the pic. As far as I’m concerned, unless there is some special box art that only released in Japan...that tweet is a direct reference to Golden Sun!

The Assumed Skull Kid Hint:
Right now I do believe the chairs are hinting at something, I’m just not 100% sure it’s Skull Kid. Always pay attention to the room Sakurai is in during these next few directs! I wasn’t sure at first but if you look back at the e3 direct, behind Sakurai is a wooden wall with a very random rope ladder on it (like a pirate ship) that is literally right next to a red and yellow barrel. If you don’t get the hint, red and yellow are the colors of the Donkey Kong logo and those colors are on a BARREL of all things. Then the following direct gave us King K Rool, so there is definitely something being hinted at in the past direct.

Random Isaac Thoughts:
At this point I would be shocked if Isaac isn’t playable but Sakurai has somehow outdone himself with this game and I’m at the point where it’s impossible for me to not love this new Smash game.
Assuming he is playable...
Venus Lighthouse should be the stage,
Doom Dragon should be a boss where you have to attack it’s two heads to defeat it,
Garet, Ivan and Mia should be there own separate Assist Trophies: Garet summons Meteor, Ivan summons Thor and Mia would summon Boreas,
Djinn should be items similar to Mr. Saturn and picking them up surrounds the player in an aura that alters the players next couple of attacks: Venus makes your attacks Spike (buries them if they are on the ground), Mars causes Explosions for more knock back, Jupiter gives a Windbox to attacks and sends out a Tornado during smash attacks, and Mercury Freezes opponents if you physically hit them.

I think that was all I wanted to say, then again the posts are coming in so fast I feel like I’m saying old news lol

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
So this Isaac guy is basically like if Aang (the powers) fused with Cloud (the hair)?
...I don't know how I feel about that...but i'm leaning towards "That's bad ***!".
Don't forget the ability to summon his own personal Master Hand.

Top Bottom