• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
I love how following K. Rool's confirmation, the discussion and hope for Isaac shot way higher than it was before. Personally I was hoping that all the shaking amidst during the signing off of the Direct was hinting at Isaac until we saw the heroes vs villains artworks.

Either way, I know I don't really comment that much nowadays on speculation threads since I've got to prioritise university first, but Isaac's still my most wanted character. Here's to seeing this :ultisaac: actually become a working emote in the future of this thread, but more importantly, Isaac in Smash Bros!

alguidrag

Smash Ace
Yep, a lot of K.roll suporters came here after the 8/8 direct, they got they character now they want to help us... I'm so happy

iam8bit

Smash Ace
Oh man, I can't help but be hyped with all the Isaac excitement. I've been watching a lot of Smash YouTube videos and all of a sudden I started getting a bunch of suggestions for Golden Sun and Isaac related vids. I think YouTube's algorithm is associating the two, probably due to comments and videos like Billybae10K Billybae10K 's latest Rate Their Chances (which by the way I saw and thought was pretty cool, you have a new subscriber).

We're getting some momentum here! I hope more and more people start talking about Isaac and Golden Sun with all this Smash hype, so that, if Isaac isn't in initially, at least he's a strong candidate for DLC. :p

Anywho, I'll leave you with this nice GS cover that popped up in my feed. See you soon fellow adepts!

Isaac: Venus Adept

Smash Lord
Oh man, I can't help but be hyped with all the Isaac excitement. I've been watching a lot of Smash YouTube videos and all of a sudden I started getting a bunch of suggestions for Golden Sun and Isaac related vids. I think YouTube's algorithm is associating the two, probably due to comments and videos like Billybae10K Billybae10K 's latest Rate Their Chances (which by the way I saw and thought was pretty cool, you have a new subscriber).

We're getting some momentum here! I hope more and more people start talking about Isaac and Golden Sun with all this Smash hype, so that, if Isaac isn't in initially, at least he's a strong candidate for DLC. :p

Anywho, I'll leave you with this nice GS cover that popped up in my feed. See you soon fellow adepts!

This is giving me goosebumps. Orchestrated Golden Sun music is always a favorite of mine, imagine if we get music like this in a Golden Sun remake

Muirkat

Smash Apprentice
Hypothetical question: Isaac gets confirmed, FINALLY! Where do the people from this group go to next in terms of supporting a character. I started thinking about how the K. Rool supporters have been rallying behind Isaac. Who would you rally behind if Isaac got confirmed?

I think the easy answer would be Geno (since he's the other LONG requested RPG character that Nintendo has ignored for years), but I'd also go all in for the Skull Kid support.

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Hypothetical question: Isaac gets confirmed, FINALLY! Where do the people from this group go to next in terms of supporting a character. I started thinking about how the K. Rool supporters have been rallying behind Isaac. Who would you rally behind if Isaac got confirmed?

I think the easy answer would be Geno (since he's the other LONG requested RPG character that Nintendo has ignored for years), but I'd also go all in for the Skull Kid support.
I’m everywhere and nowhere at the same time...

(Translation: I hop around threads, so when a character I support gets confirmed it’s just one less thread to read.)

ThatShadowLink

Smash Ace
NNID
ThatShadowLink
I'm ever dedicated in my quest to see Takamaru be playable in a future installment of Smash Bros and I will not rest easy until he is.

DogManStar

Smash Ace

Andy, Geno, and Lloyd Irving personally

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
Well considering that Sakurai HIMSELF is now making criptic hints as to who the Future newcomers are (He did this with K. Rool in one of his Tweets about his eyes being red)!
No that wasn't a hint. He was just talking about how he's working hard. The tweet wasn't even translated well.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Almost forgot to Quote this, it's been sitting in a Word Document all day.
Darn, no Isaac during the Direct. Still, the Death Scythe item does increase mine hopes. Although, the item could be from Castlevania, not Golden Sun.

It's not over 'til it's over.
I think it'll be hilarious if everyone assume the Death Scythe is a Castlevania item and it turns out to be a Golden Sun one instead. :laugh:

Techo1000

Smash Rookie

I will rally behind Lloyd, Skull Kid, Vaati, Geno, Elma, Bandana Dee and Malos as an echo of Shulk.

SonicLink125

Smash Lord
NNID
SonicLink

If Isaac got confirmed now, I would support Geno, Sora, Lloyd, Bandana Dee, Skull Kid, Banjo & Kazooe, Shantee, Shadow...wow, just too many honestly. So many great newcomers that can join. Isaac will always be my #1 priority, but I am rooting for all these characters. Especially the ones who've waited as long as (or longer than) us. 12+ years is a long time to wait. Obviously can't compare to Geno fans and others.

Isaac: Venus Adept

Smash Lord

When Isaac finally gets in I won't be begging Sakurai for much anymore but I will try mostly to help out the support threads for Nintendo franchises that currently have no characters such as Andy from Advance Wars, Saki from Sin & Punishment Ray from Custom Robo, a Rhythm Heaven dude and Lip from Panel De Pon .etc, There are also a few third party characters whom I feel really deserve it like Lloyd, Banjo. Shantae and most of all Rayman so I'll support them too

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Also noticed another thing about the way they show off the reveal trailers. At the end, they've been showing off villains so far. Does that mean Skull Kid is the next villain rep to be shown?

I say that because someone on r/smashbros made this connection with the yellow and purple chairs: https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/96ag6z/everybody_stay_fing_calm_skull_kid_hint/

That seems too real to me.
I feel like villains having such a prescence in these reveals have more to do with the communities desire for more villains. (which was probably reflected in the ballot vote) rather than it necessarily being a trend that will continue. That is to say if Sakurai has added villains it's probably because three "villain" characters were hugely popular (Wolf, Ridley, K. Rool) and not necessarily because this Smash is the "Villains Smash"

If Sakurai is really taking the communities wishes into consideration this time around, is it that unusual to see some focus on villains?

Last edited:

Organization XIII

Smash Champion

I'll support my number 1 most wanted Banjo (I mean really Isaac is tied with Banjo for my most wanted but I list him as higher as he's more of a pipe dream or he used to be), Paper Mario, Sora, and a bunch of small characters that will probably never happen (Saki, Andy, Lip, Musashi, Captain Rainbow, Mike Jones, Muddy Mole, and Tethu)

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero

I'd probably post less overall but if I did it would probably be in the Banjo Kazooie thread. (and maybe the Phoenix Wright thread)

Jupiter Ivan

Smash Ace

I wouldn’t want anything else TBH. When it comes to Nintendo Isaac is just about the only thing I would want. I’d be OK with another Pokemon like Decidueye, but at the same time... and I’d be OK with Alm or Celica... but Chrom... I would say Ivan, but that’s just me being greedy and unrealistic.

As for 3rd party... Maybe a Tales character, but not Lloyd. For me it’d probably be a tie between Yuri Lowell and Velvet Crowe.

Jibblypuff_

Supposed to be studying
Switch FC
SW 2726 7422 0030
Chrom is a Roy Echo. Check the website. That's why this "leak" is being considered to begin with. He got Ike being a Roy Echo correct. As a Roy Echo, Ike is a stronger, slower Lucina... but he also has Ike's Aether. That's the only thing he pulls from Ike. Otherwise he's a Roy Echo. Its just easier to point out Aether than anything else.

Chrom's Final Smash is closer to that of Marth/Lucina as well, its his version of Aether from Awakening.

Chrom actually does a spinning sword attack when using it against Lucina in Awakening, which may be why he got Ike's Aether recovery.

Loz has NEVER leaked a newcomer. Not once. He speculated K. Rool based on the Heroes vs. Villains trailer. I think he's doing the same thing with the Moon AT and Skull Kid still MIA.

I don't really buy that leak either, but at the same time, I don't think Loz knows anything more than we do right now about Skull Kid. Because, again, he's never had info on newcomers. He's speculating there, like he speculated (correctly) regarding King K. Rool.

EDIT: Sorry, my bad, I didn't mean to double post. I wanted to edit it back to the end of my previous one.
To be clear, I am aware of Chrom being a Roy Cline. I'm calling Chrom an Ike clone based off of what Viridi ans Palutena call him in Smash 4. I'm just poking fun at how inaccurate Echoes can be.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
All invalid votes have been removed, while all remaining votes were collapsed upwards. Also, as per request, I will also be listing the top 20 in each category. As promised, the new tally:

Contributors

Votes Cast

Characters Named

Highest Point Totals
20. Shantae - 65
19. Bomberman - 71
17. Skull Kid - 77
17. Elma - 77
16. Impa - 78

15. Spring Man/Ribbon Girl - 79
14. Ashley - 81
13. Paper Mario - 82
12. Shovel Knight - 97
11. Captain Toad - 114

9. Rayman - 115
9. Rex/Pyra - 115
8. Waluigi - 120
7. Crash Bandicoot - 129
6. Geno - 135
5. Banjo & Kazooie - 141

4. Decidueye - 145
3. Dixie Kong - 176
2. Isaac - 183
1. Bandanna Dee - 196

Highest Vote Totals
20. Shantae - 38
20. Elma - 38
19. Chibi Robo - 42
17. Skull Kid - 43
17. Bomberman - 43
16. Paper Mario - 45
15. Impa - 47
14. Ashley - 49
13. Spring Man/Ribbon Girl - 53
12. Shovel Knight - 57
11. Rayman - 61

10. Waluigi - 63
8. Geno - 67
8. Captain Toad - 67
7. Rex/Pyra - 68
6. Crash Bandicoot - 70
5. Banjo & Kazooie - 77

4. Decidueye - 84
3. Dixie Kong - 90
2. Isaac - 93
1. Bandanna Dee - 110

But Who Do You Like Like?
(Most #1 Votes)
18. Chibi Robo - *****
18. Shantae - *****
18. Ashley - *****
14. Krystal - ******
14. Skull Kid - ******
14. Impa - ******
14. Shovel Knight - ******
11. Paper Mario - *******
11. Rex/Pyra - *******
11. Decidueye - *******
10. Captain Toad - ******** (8)
9. Elma - ********* (9)
7. Rayman - ********** (11)
7. Banjo & Kazooie - *********** (11)
6. Crash Bandicoot - ************* (13)
5. Waluigi - ************** (14)

3. Dixie Kong - ******************* (19)
3. Bandanna Dee - ******************* (19)
2. Geno - ********************** (22)
1. Isaac - ************************* (25)

Now, for some fun facts!

-Ray 01 is the highest rated Custom Robo. He has 10 points, and is in 87th place. However, if you combine all points given to Custom Robos, they reach 29, which would put them at 38th.

-Dovahkin, despite having a meager 4 votes total, sits at 80th place in terms of points (11), and 21st in terms of #1 votes (3).

-Lloyd Irving is the highest rated Namco-Bandai character. He is in 48th place with 18 points. KOS-MOS and Heihachi are tied for 112th with 7.

-Of 406 characters voted for, 179 have 1 vote, while merely 55 hold 10 or more.
I just noticed Isaac is doing very well for himself in the top 10 most wanted character thread.

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583
Ok, I've decided: I'm definitely replaying GS. There's just too much positivity here to ignore. Plus, I've done runs through all of my most expected newcomers' games--Did it for K. Rool, did it for Geno, did it for Shulk back in Smash for times.

Two out of three got confirmed. And I fully expect Geno to be. I'm getting that vibe from Golden Boy as well now.

Got a good feeling about this.:)

SirCamp

Smash Ace
I just noticed Isaac is doing very well for himself in the top 10 most wanted character thread.
Awesome. This is anecdotal, but I also feel like he popped up in more "leaks" since the direct. He definitely has momentum right now. Not that that will have any affect on the roster, but still it's nice to see.

Also the top 5 from that thread by either points or votes is super appealing to me. Bandana Dee is sorta meh for me, but it has my top 3 characters by far (Isaac, Banjo, and Dixie) as well as a cool Pokemon option, and Bandana Dee would just be a bonus to me at that point. And I guess Geno can come too.

Last edited:

Shin F.

Smash Master
Hahaha i see what you did there ! :laugh:
Hey True Blue Warrior True Blue Warrior could you add me to the supporters' list please ?

It's awesome to see how this thread is becoming more and more active, Isaac is now the undisputed number one most wanted characters for Smash Ultimate !

Anyway, I plan to play Golden Sun asap, it's one of these great Nintendo games that i still didn't play. I'm gonna play the English version because now that i think about it, i'm way too foo familiar with his name being Isaac, seeing Vlad (his French name) would make me feel weird. I guess i'll feel weird too when i'll see "Vlad" on my Smash Ultimate screen ! :laugh:
For what it's worth, you could still play the French version and be fine on the names. You get to name Isaac at the beginning of the game. There's a special input that lets you name pretty much all of the characters, actually.

If I got Isaac, I'd probably say my next most wanted character would be Geno.

DogManStar

Smash Ace
Ok, I've decided: I'm definitely replaying GS. There's just too much positivity here to ignore. Plus, I've done runs through all of my most expected newcomers' games--Did it for K. Rool, did it for Geno, did it for Shulk back in Smash for times.

Two out of three got confirmed. And I fully expect Geno to be. I'm getting that vibe from Golden Boy as well now.

Got a good feeling about this.:)
After all the bad luck us Isaac fans have had, I don't think most of us have any room for negativity. I don't think I've ever really seen this support base say anything very negative towards other characters, at least in this thread.

Lonodel

Smash Journeyman

After all the support Isaac's gotten after the K. rool reveal I would hope Geno would get in around the same time, After that one of my smash DLC hopes is Hollow Knight, his game was so good and seems like it's selling well. In base after Isaac and Geno paper mario or bandana dee both seem like characters i would enjoy playing.

isaac3000

Smash Journeyman
The Jupiter Lighthouse, while not as big as the Mars Lighthouse, is literally in the title screen of The Lost Age and its when Isaac joins Felix after that lighthouse in particular.
The Lighthouse shown in the title screen of TLA is actually the Venus Lighthouse :-/ I would love though to get Felix alongside Isaac XD

As for stage, if it turns out the sun at the end of the K. Krool trailer is a hint for Isaac, then I believe it would be fair and right to have the top of Mt. Aleph with the Golden Sun in the background or showing the 4 beams from the 4 lighthouses combine to form the Golden Sun how cool would that be (a bit like in the beginnig of this trailer but in the background instead: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kbJPOsRRgs ), be the stage. We got the Zelda tower and the zelda ship for stages already, the top of Mt. Aleph would be unique!

Also, a user on reddit posted the interview of Camelot with Aces, anyone who knows Japanese that can translate what they say since they mention Golden Sun there? Please? Golden Sun starts to pop up more and more recently and this makes me so happy!

https://i.redd.it/mmk07kla3df11.png

PS: I just noticed that Geno is that little puppet that looks like Puppetmon from Digimon! I thought he was a big mecha like robot for some reason that's why I didn't like the idea of him joining smash, but now I actually would like him to join smash!

Last edited:

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Just out of curiosity, does anyone think the track list might be a sort of deconfirmation of other new IP's as well? Final Fantasy has its own slot with two tracks, but Duck Hunt is in "Other"...

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Figured I might as well (FINALLY) make an account here since I've been following this thread since the Smash 4 days. So anyway, hey! Long time Isaac supporter, have been rooting for the boy since Smash 4's release, count me in the list of supporters.
Hey, add me to the supporters list. I would love to see Issac added now that I got K. Rool.
Hi! I’ve supported Isaac for Smash for a while now, and nows the time to go out of my way to show my support! It honestly warms my heart how such a forgotten series can have this much fan support behind it, and I think that’s why Isaac should be in Smash. The fact this is the most popular thread for newcomers still in the running shows that. I feel like some people don’t get how important Smash is to Isaac. Because it’s not just his character, ya his series on the line. It’s quite literally a matter of revival or eternal death for Golden Sun, because if there’s one thing that has a chance to bring it back it’s Smash. Now that we know the ballot clearly had an effect, this is most likely Isaac’s final shot. His chances are better than ever now. From now on I’ll be here to support him with you guys!
I'd like to be listed as a supporter as well
Hey Isaac fans! Just dropping in from the Geno thread to show my support. I never beat Golden Sun, but I always thought it was a fun game. Despite my lack of beating the game, I still 100% support you guys. I really do hope for his inclusion. I think it's time, and I want to see all of you rejoice.
So here's hoping!
Hahaha i see what you did there ! :laugh:
Hey True Blue Warrior True Blue Warrior could you add me to the supporters' list please ?

It's awesome to see how this thread is becoming more and more active, Isaac is now the undisputed number one most wanted characters for Smash Ultimate !

Anyway, I plan to play Golden Sun asap, it's one of these great Nintendo games that i still didn't play. I'm gonna play the English version because now that i think about it, i'm way too foo familiar with his name being Isaac, seeing Vlad (his French name) would make me feel weird. I guess i'll feel weird too when i'll see "Vlad" on my Smash Ultimate screen ! :laugh:
Updated support list

1. _Sheik
  2. 1/128
  3. 9Blades
  4. ☆Jisatsu☆
  5. *Verrix*
  6. ?!?!?!
  7. Accursed
  8. Adeptmune
  9. Agk0001
  10. AgatioGanon
  11. Aguki90
  12. airConditioner
  13. aldelaro5
  14. alguidrag
  15. Altais
  16. Amberloo
  17. Amtoj
  18. AncientArk
  19. andimidna
  20. Androobie
  21. Apollyon
  22. Aqua Rock X
  23. AquaDork1
  24. AquaSol
  25. Arcadenik
  26. Arsenal234,
  27. Arteen
  28. Asian_Charizard
  29. Astraltar
  30. Aureola
  31. Aurora Jenny
  32. AustarusIV
  33. AwesomeCauliflower68
  34. Awesomedude444
  35. Backgammon
  36. Baddies are back
  37. Balgorxz
  38. BandannaWaddleDee
  39. Bane84
  40. bassem6
  41. Bassoonist
  42. Billybae10k
  43. Bingoshi
  44. Bkupa666
  45. Blackwolf666
  46. Blaziken
  47. Blue7113
  48. BluePikmin11
  49. BoltDragon
  50. BoN~
  51. Bowser-Daimao
  52. BravadoMan_13
  53. BridgesWithTurtles
  54. Browny
  55. Buddy002
  56. Bunny8093
  57. BUnit
  58. Burruni
  59. Calane
  60. CactusBlah
  61. candyissweet
  62. Capita
  63. Cap'nChreest
  64. Captain Toad
  65. CardStealer1
  66. Chapter Serf
  67. CheckmateChuck
  68. CheeseBroJoe
  69. Cheezey Bites
  70. Chromfirmed
  71. ChronoPenguin
  72. ClinkStryphart
  73. CliffJumper
  74. cocy965
  75. Cos.
  76. Coaltergeist
  77. Crap-Zapper
  78. CrossDispatcher
  79. cybersai
  80. Dalek_Kolt
  81. Darkdarkness
  82. DatoSm
  83. Dendros
  84. Desert Croc
  85. Destroyer713
  86. Dezeray112
  87. Dhragen
  88. Diddy Kong
  89. Dimensionsword64
  90. DivinexRose
  91. DJ3DS
  92. DJBor
  93. D-Man9293
  94. DogManStar
  95. DoodleDuck97
  96. Doncalot
  97. DraginHikari
  98. Drakonis
  99. Dromader
  100. DukeNapoleon
  101. DustyPumpkin
  102. e105beta
  103. Eagle
  104. EclipseSmash
  105. EddyBearr
  106. ED Cantu
  107. Edlocke
  108. egaddmario
  109. ElPanandero
  110. El Syd
  111. EndlessChrom
  112. EndlessRain
  113. EnhaloTricks
  114. EricTheGamerman
  115. ETFruitNinja
  116. ethanrodgers223
  117. Ezequileste
  118. Falgor
  119. Falkoopa
  120. False Sense
  121. FamiconDisk
  122. Felix_the_Slayer
  123. fenyx4
  124. ferioku
  125. Fire Rider
  126. Fire_Voyager
  127. FirstBlade
  128. Flareon
  129. Flintike
  130. Flynn.Scifo
  131. fogbadge.
  132. foolssigma
  133. FreddyOnDrugs
  134. Friesnchip
  135. GalacticPetey
  136. Gazorpazorpfield
  137. Geno Boost
  138. Ghirahilda
  139. GladiusVortex
  140. GM_3826
  141. Golden Icarus
  142. GoodGrief741
  143. Gotann
  144. GraveEclipse567
  145. heylodom
  146. Huanchi
  147. hwrdjacob
  148. iam8bit
  149. Icana
  150. iDazedX_x
  151. Inawordyes
  152. IntelliHeath1
  153. Invisible Shiny Bulbasaur
  154. isaac3000
  155. IsaacOrRiot
  156. Isaac: Venus Adept
  157. Istry555
  158. IvanQuote
  159. JaidynReiman
  160. Jak_spoon
  161. JamesDNaux
  162. Jamurai
  163. JDogindy
  164. JohnnySparkxs
  165. Jupiter Ivan
  166. Just a random scrub
  167. jweb22
  168. KCCHIEFS27
  169. KeniththeGatherer
  170. KeybladeSmasher
  171. Kikaru
  172. Kind Dedede
  173. KingCloud
  174. KingShadow
  175. KiraYoshikage
  176. KirbyDragon
  177. Kirbyfan391
  178. Kisae
  179. Klimax
  180. KMDP
  181. KoalaNut
  182. Kokirikory
  183. Koori
  184. Kremling Man
  185. Kumatora
  186. Kycse
  187. Lady Palutena
  188. Lampy
  189. LaniusShrike
  190. lanky_gunner
  191. LasermasterA
  192. Leafeon523
  193. LeeYawshee
  194. legendofrob1
  195. LemmyKoopa
  196. lightdasher
  197. LightheartedBum
  198. Lightosia
  199. Linq
  200. Lisbon Mapping
  201. littl-myth
  202. Liverpool19
  203. Lone (Thirteenth)
  204. Lonodel
  205. Lord-Zero
  206. Lucanic
  207. Lucimar
  208. Ludjinnado
  209. lunarum
  210. Lukingordex
  211. Lurxy
  212. M23-X0
  213. MacSmitty
  214. MagiusNecros
  215. MAGMIS
  216. MainJPW
  217. Malcolm Belmont
  218. MaskO'Gears
  219. Master Rapier
  220. MasterMushroom
  221. Mav485
  222. McLapras
  223. Mega Bidoof
  224. Mendelsin
  225. MetalMario128
  226. Metocles
  227. Miifighters4Smash5
  228. Minato Arisato
  229. Mikegamer0608
  230. Mishudo
  231. Monkokaio
  232. MonopolyRubix
  233. MorbidAltruism
  234. Moydow
  235. MrMacBeth
  236. MrToxicVoltage
  237. Muirkat
  238. Mythzotick
  239. mynameisv
  240. MysticKnives
  241. N3ON
  242. Nauzgo
  243. Neo Zero
  244. NessAtc.
  245. Niala
  246. Nimbostratus
  247. Ninjakid41592
  248. Nintendokusou
  249. NitrusVirus
  250. NonSpecificGuy
  251. NoOtherPersona
  252. NoR4U
  253. Octillus
  254. Oddyesy
  255. Olo
  256. Oniric Spriter
  257. OptimisticStrifer
  258. Oracle_Summon
  259. Organization XIII
  260. otarolgam
  261. Oz37
  262. Pacack
  263. Papagenos
  264. ParanoidDrone
  265. Pcubed007
  266. Pennate
  267. Phaazoid
  268. PhilosophicAnimal
  269. Pizza Robo
  270. P.Kat
  271. Plain Yogurt
  272. Playcube
  273. PlayfulMushroom
  274. POKEMANSPIKA
  275. Powerman293
  276. PSIguy89
  277. PrinceGal3n
  278. PWN3
  279. Pwnapplez
  280. QcSlayer
  281. R.O.B.
  282. Radical Beam
  283. Radori
  284. Raetah
  285. Raykz
  286. Raziek
  287. Red Ryu
  288. RegiGygas117
  289. Replica
  290. Retro gamer
  291. RhymeswithEmpty
  292. Roger Smith
  293. RosaPeach
  294. Royaru
  295. Royvolution Ream
  296. Ryan
  297. Ryuutakeshi
  298. Sabrewulf238
  299. Sagittarius
  300. Salocin
  301. sandfall
  302. SanicJan
  303. Scatmansworld25
  304. Scoliosis Jones
  305. Seb9k+
  306. Secret Sexytime
  307. Seleir
  308. Seoxys
  309. sheik93
  310. Shin F.
  311. Shinhed-echi
  312. Shog
  313. Sidboylol
  314. Silo777
  315. SirCamp
  316. skaaaa
  317. Skeleton o' Fun
  318. SkullKidKing
  319. Skyblade12
  320. Skyfox2000
  321. sman3975
  322. Smash_Handle69
  323. SmashBro99
  324. smashkirby
  325. SmashShadow
  326. smashtriforce77
  327. smileMasky
  328. SmilingMad
  329. SMX
  330. Solfiner
  331. someonetookjacob
  332. SonicLink125
  333. SonicSmasher
  334. SorrowOfAcheron
  335. SoulofKhaos
  336. Spatman
  337. Spazzy_D
  338. Speedwagon
  339. Spootondorf
  340. Sqid
  341. SSBFan
  342. Staarih
  343. StaffofSmashing
  344. Strider_Bond00J
  345. StrikeBlade
  346. SuperBrawler
  347. Superfiremario
  348. SuperNintendoKid
  349. Supersmash77
  350. Superyoshiom
  351. Swampasaur
  352. Sykin
  353. Takasmash
  354. TBone06
  355. TCT~Phantom
  356. Techno1000
  357. TeenGirlSquad
  358. TehEpicRyuga
  359. ThatShadowLink
  360. THE 6r
  361. The Curious Volnutt
  362. The One Who Wrote This
  363. Thekewlusername
  364. T-Hell
  365. TheRealHeroOfWinds
  366. TheSeanMan
  367. TheSpaceKing
  368. The Stoopid Unikorn
  369. TheTactician
  370. thethirdkoopa
  371. TheZoologist
  372. ThirdDay
  373. ThoughtfulWanderer
  374. ThunderOverload
  375. TimeSmash
  376. Tiymako
  377. ToothiestAura
  378. True Blue Warrior
  379. Turmalinium
  380. UltimateWario
  381. Ultinarok
  382. Vann Accessible
  383. Vegito2727
  384. Venus of the Desert Bloom
  385. Vintage Creep
  386. Violenceman
  387. walph
  388. Warheart_666
  389. Wigglytuff ★
  390. Wintropy
  391. WhiteEaglePL
  392. Xelion
  393. Xenigma
  394. XeVioN
  395. Xiivi
  396. xLemmy_KoopaX
  397. xpnc
  398. XTremeGamer1234
  399. XxLtxX
  400. YellowLord
  401. YoshiandToad
  402. Young Horsetail
  403. Your Hero
  404. YwhaletailY
  405. Zabadoo
  406. zagman505
  407. zaiman12345
  408. Zandro
  409. ZanZero
  410. ZarroTsu
  411. ZeldaMaster
  412. ZelDan
  413. ZestyÑ
  414. Zulyar
  415. Zuppo

osby

Smash Obsessed
Can I be added as one of the supporters, as well?
Isaac is cool and if K.Rool can get in so should he. He's also hadn't been around for a while and his fanbase isn't vitriolic towards others.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Y'know.. I realised, if Geno is really gonna be in as is implied (even by Sakurai), what really would be stopping Isaac? This game is called Ultimate after all. Geno has even a worse future ahead in potential gaming appearances than Isaac has, with fans even being upset about his cameo being removed in the Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga remake. Isaac WILL return as soon as a new Golden Sun is made, or a port of the first game(s) where he'll be a lead character yet again.

There's lots of reasons to be excited boys and girls!

osby

Smash Obsessed
Y'know.. I realised, if Geno is really gonna be in as is implied (even by Sakurai), what really would be stopping Isaac? This game is called Ultimate after all. Geno has even a worse future ahead in potential gaming appearances than Isaac has, with fans even being upset about his cameo being removed in the Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga remake. Isaac WILL return as soon as a new Golden Sun is made, or a port of the first game(s) where he'll be a lead character yet again.

There's lots of reasons to be excited boys and girls!
Considering last direct, I think not having future reinforces Isaac's chances. Though, being 'too new' drops it.
I think he has a fair amount of chance.

Billybae10K

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4311-5852-0528

Honestly, Isaac is my only major "Want." Everyone else would be just adding to the perfection that is a Smash with Isaac in it. So I wouldn't exactly throw all my supports to another thread in the same vein as I did Isaac, but I will always advocate for more Zelda characters like Skull Kid or the Champions (I need Revali representation in Smash damnit), Geno and pretty much everyone else in existence.

If I got Isaac, my goal would be to support every other character because in the end, it makes their fans happy.

Tetiro

Smash Ace
I had almost given up hope for many years. And now Ridley and King K Rool have returned, I now have my hope shining bright and golden.

I 100% pledge my support to Isaac. Sakurai, give us Isaac!

True Blue Warrior True Blue Warrior please add me to the great warrior's supporter list

Last edited:

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Updated support list

1. _Sheik
  2. 1/128
  3. 9Blades
  4. ☆Jisatsu☆
  5. *Verrix*
  6. ?!?!?!
  7. Accursed
  8. Adeptmune
  9. Agk0001
  10. AgatioGanon
  11. Aguki90
  12. airConditioner
  13. aldelaro5
  14. alguidrag
  15. Altais
  16. Amberloo
  17. Amtoj
  18. AncientArk
  19. andimidna
  20. Androobie
  21. Apollyon
  22. Aqua Rock X
  23. AquaDork1
  24. AquaSol
  25. Arcadenik
  26. Arsenal234,
  27. Arteen
  28. Asian_Charizard
  29. Astraltar
  30. Aureola
  31. Aurora Jenny
  32. AustarusIV
  33. AwesomeCauliflower68
  34. Awesomedude444
  35. Backgammon
  36. Baddies are back
  37. Balgorxz
  38. BandannaWaddleDee
  39. Bane84
  40. bassem6
  41. Bassoonist
  42. Billybae10k
  43. Bingoshi
  44. Bkupa666
  45. Blackwolf666
  46. Blaziken
  47. Blue7113
  48. BluePikmin11
  49. BoltDragon
  50. BoN~
  51. Bowser-Daimao
  52. BravadoMan_13
  53. BridgesWithTurtles
  54. Browny
  55. Buddy002
  56. Bunny8093
  57. BUnit
  58. Burruni
  59. Calane
  60. CactusBlah
  61. candyissweet
  62. Capita
  63. Cap'nChreest
  64. Captain Toad
  65. CardStealer1
  66. Chapter Serf
  67. CheckmateChuck
  68. CheeseBroJoe
  69. Cheezey Bites
  70. Chromfirmed
  71. ChronoPenguin
  72. ClinkStryphart
  73. CliffJumper
  74. cocy965
  75. Cos.
  76. Coaltergeist
  77. Crap-Zapper
  78. CrossDispatcher
  79. cybersai
  80. Dalek_Kolt
  81. Darkdarkness
  82. DatoSm
  83. Dendros
  84. Desert Croc
  85. Destroyer713
  86. Dezeray112
  87. Dhragen
  88. Diddy Kong
  89. Dimensionsword64
  90. DivinexRose
  91. DJ3DS
  92. DJBor
  93. D-Man9293
  94. DogManStar
  95. DoodleDuck97
  96. Doncalot
  97. DraginHikari
  98. Drakonis
  99. Dromader
  100. DukeNapoleon
  101. DustyPumpkin
  102. e105beta
  103. Eagle
  104. EclipseSmash
  105. EddyBearr
  106. ED Cantu
  107. Edlocke
  108. egaddmario
  109. ElPanandero
  110. El Syd
  111. EndlessChrom
  112. EndlessRain
  113. EnhaloTricks
  114. EricTheGamerman
  115. ETFruitNinja
  116. ethanrodgers223
  117. Ezequileste
  118. Falgor
  119. Falkoopa
  120. False Sense
  121. FamiconDisk
  122. Felix_the_Slayer
  123. fenyx4
  124. ferioku
  125. Fire Rider
  126. Fire_Voyager
  127. FirstBlade
  128. Flareon
  129. Flintike
  130. Flynn.Scifo
  131. fogbadge.
  132. foolssigma
  133. FreddyOnDrugs
  134. Friesnchip
  135. GalacticPetey
  136. Gazorpazorpfield
  137. Geno Boost
  138. Ghirahilda
  139. GladiusVortex
  140. GM_3826
  141. Golden Icarus
  142. GoodGrief741
  143. Gotann
  144. GraveEclipse567
  145. heylodom
  146. Huanchi
  147. hwrdjacob
  148. iam8bit
  149. Icana
  150. iDazedX_x
  151. Inawordyes
  152. IntelliHeath1
  153. Invisible Shiny Bulbasaur
  154. isaac3000
  155. IsaacOrRiot
  156. Isaac: Venus Adept
  157. Istry555
  158. IvanQuote
  159. JaidynReiman
  160. Jak_spoon
  161. JamesDNaux
  162. Jamurai
  163. JDogindy
  164. JohnnySparkxs
  165. Jupiter Ivan
  166. Just a random scrub
  167. jweb22
  168. KCCHIEFS27
  169. KeniththeGatherer
  170. KeybladeSmasher
  171. Kikaru
  172. Kind Dedede
  173. KingCloud
  174. KingShadow
  175. KiraYoshikage
  176. KirbyDragon
  177. Kirbyfan391
  178. Kisae
  179. Klimax
  180. KMDP
  181. KoalaNut
  182. Kokirikory
  183. Koori
  184. Kremling Man
  185. Kumatora
  186. Kycse
  187. Lady Palutena
  188. Lampy
  189. LaniusShrike
  190. lanky_gunner
  191. LasermasterA
  192. Leafeon523
  193. LeeYawshee
  194. legendofrob1
  195. LemmyKoopa
  196. lightdasher
  197. LightheartedBum
  198. Lightosia
  199. Linq
  200. Lisbon Mapping
  201. littl-myth
  202. Liverpool19
  203. Lone (Thirteenth)
  204. Lonodel
  205. Lord-Zero
  206. Lucanic
  207. Lucimar
  208. Ludjinnado
  209. lunarum
  210. Lukingordex
  211. Lurxy
  212. M23-X0
  213. MacSmitty
  214. MagiusNecros
  215. MAGMIS
  216. MainJPW
  217. Malcolm Belmont
  218. MaskO'Gears
  219. Master Rapier
  220. MasterMushroom
  221. Mav485
  222. McLapras
  223. Mega Bidoof
  224. Mendelsin
  225. MetalMario128
  226. Metocles
  227. Miifighters4Smash5
  228. Minato Arisato
  229. Mikegamer0608
  230. Mishudo
  231. Monkokaio
  232. MonopolyRubix
  233. MorbidAltruism
  234. Moydow
  235. MrMacBeth
  236. MrToxicVoltage
  237. Muirkat
  238. Mythzotick
  239. mynameisv
  240. MysticKnives
  241. N3ON
  242. Nauzgo
  243. Neo Zero
  244. NessAtc.
  245. Niala
  246. Nimbostratus
  247. Ninjakid41592
  248. Nintendokusou
  249. NitrusVirus
  250. NonSpecificGuy
  251. NoOtherPersona
  252. NoR4U
  253. Octillus
  254. Oddyesy
  255. Olo
  256. Oniric Spriter
  257. OptimisticStrifer
  258. Oracle_Summon
  259. Organization XIII
  260. osby
  261. otarolgam
  262. Oz37
  263. Pacack
  264. Papagenos
  265. ParanoidDrone
  266. Pcubed007
  267. Pennate
  268. Phaazoid
  269. PhilosophicAnimal
  270. Pizza Robo
  271. P.Kat
  272. Plain Yogurt
  273. Playcube
  274. PlayfulMushroom
  275. POKEMANSPIKA
  276. Powerman293
  277. PSIguy89
  278. PrinceGal3n
  279. PWN3
  280. Pwnapplez
  281. QcSlayer
  282. R.O.B.
  283. Radical Beam
  284. Radori
  285. Raetah
  286. Raykz
  287. Raziek
  288. Red Ryu
  289. RegiGygas117
  290. Replica
  291. Retro gamer
  292. RhymeswithEmpty
  293. Roger Smith
  294. RosaPeach
  295. Royaru
  296. Royvolution Ream
  297. Ryan
  298. Ryuutakeshi
  299. Sabrewulf238
  300. Sagittarius
  301. Salocin
  302. sandfall
  303. SanicJan
  304. Scatmansworld25
  305. Scoliosis Jones
  306. Seb9k+
  307. Secret Sexytime
  308. Seleir
  309. Seoxys
  310. sheik93
  311. Shin F.
  312. Shinhed-echi
  313. Shog
  314. Sidboylol
  315. Silo777
  316. SirCamp
  317. skaaaa
  318. Skeleton o' Fun
  319. SkullKidKing
  320. Skyblade12
  321. Skyfox2000
  322. sman3975
  323. Smash_Handle69
  324. SmashBro99
  325. smashkirby
  326. SmashShadow
  327. smashtriforce77
  328. smileMasky
  329. SmilingMad
  330. SMX
  331. Solfiner
  332. someonetookjacob
  333. SonicLink125
  334. SonicSmasher
  335. SorrowOfAcheron
  336. SoulofKhaos
  337. Spatman
  338. Spazzy_D
  339. Speedwagon
  340. Spootondorf
  341. Sqid
  342. SSBFan
  343. Staarih
  344. StaffofSmashing
  345. Strider_Bond00J
  346. StrikeBlade
  347. SuperBrawler
  348. Superfiremario
  349. SuperNintendoKid
  350. Supersmash77
  351. Superyoshiom
  352. Swampasaur
  353. Sykin
  354. Takasmash
  355. TBone06
  356. TCT~Phantom
  357. Techno1000
  358. TeenGirlSquad
  359. TehEpicRyuga
  360. Tetiro
  361. ThatShadowLink
  362. THE 6r
  363. The Curious Volnutt
  364. The One Who Wrote This
  365. Thekewlusername
  366. T-Hell
  367. TheRealHeroOfWinds
  368. TheSeanMan
  369. TheSpaceKing
  370. The Stoopid Unikorn
  371. TheTactician
  372. thethirdkoopa
  373. TheZoologist
  374. ThirdDay
  375. ThoughtfulWanderer
  376. ThunderOverload
  377. TimeSmash
  378. Tiymako
  379. ToothiestAura
  380. True Blue Warrior
  381. Turmalinium
  382. UltimateWario
  383. Ultinarok
  384. Vann Accessible
  385. Vegito2727
  386. Venus of the Desert Bloom
  387. Vintage Creep
  388. Violenceman
  389. walph
  390. Warheart_666
  391. Wigglytuff ★
  392. Wintropy
  393. WhiteEaglePL
  394. Xelion
  395. Xenigma
  396. XeVioN
  397. Xiivi
  398. xLemmy_KoopaX
  399. xpnc
  400. XTremeGamer1234
  401. XxLtxX
  402. YellowLord
  403. YoshiandToad
  404. Young Horsetail
  405. Your Hero
  406. YwhaletailY
  407. Zabadoo
  408. zagman505
  409. zaiman12345
  410. Zandro
  411. ZanZero
  412. ZarroTsu
  413. ZeldaMaster
  414. ZelDan
  415. ZestyÑ
  416. Zulyar
  417. Zuppo

D

Deleted member

I just want a Venus Lighthouse remix. Both of the ones above are good, but I don't care what the official version ends up sounding like as long as it's there.

Pwnapplez

Smash Ace
The whole theme of Smash Ultimate is "Everyone is here"
So that could also mean all the former AT are here, as new fighters or as AT

As Isaac has not been shown off as an AT yet, which they could of very easily done in the last direct gives me hope. Leaks or not, "everyone is here"

Smash 4 roster was limited due to the 3ds, nothing is holding back Isaac.

GS music was still in Smash 4

Everyone is going to be in Ultimate someway or another.

Top Bottom