• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

Gioka

Smash Journeyman
I am slightly disappointed that Vergeben didn't throw out the box theory out of the window. I guess he wants to stay safe himself instead of exposing to a hate rampage in case he is wrong... But seriously, he doesn't seem to know all the roster if we take into consideration that he didn't say anything on K. Rool or the echoes shown that time around, he should feel that is not unbelievable that there are more than one newcomer and one echo coming.

I work in Marketing myself and I don't think this scenario would make a lot of sense marketing wise. Having 5 characters revealed in August's Smash direct to then dry out their best selling strategy(characters) to two newcomers and one echo (Isabelle in this count) for the last 3 months of the marketing cycle that is when you want to push out people to actually convert the impressions into sales...

tveye

Smash Journeyman
Meh.

Animal Crossing doesn't invoke same emotions that Smash can.
But whatever. This is ****ing opinions anyway. So it's not like anyone here will change their minds about anything.
A lot of people don't care about Smash. I'm the only person in my group of friends following Smash news. More people do actually seem to be into Animal Crossing though. I guess Smash is seen as more competitive and AC is more casual.
Even my girlfriend perked up at AC news and she only humors me when I talk about Smash.

jweb23

Smash Journeyman
So I seem to have missed a lot. Honestly for the final 5 stages since Pokemon & Kirby haven't received new stages or revamped designs like Mario & Zelda so I bet they may have either new stages to reveal alongside new characters such as BD and Gen 7/8 Pokemon. After that we know that potentially that their could be one or two more third party characters and by extension stages. Beyond that is Rhythm Heven, Golden Sun, and other first party franchises that could compilation stages.
Kirby series already has more stages than playable characters so I highly doubt they will get another one. I CAN see Pokemon getting a new stage but I think that's it for series already represented. Ridley, King K Rool and Isabelle are all new from existing series and didn't get stages so I doubt that will change for anyone else, but Pokemon since they get special treatment.

Jupiter Ivan

Smash Ace
I don't know much about Golden Sun, but does Garet have the potential to be an echo fighter or his abilities too different?
Like others have stated, it’s be a bit of a stretch. Due to the Djinni system, all characters can have skills that aren’t a part of their core elemental affinity. That being said, in order to best represent the character, it’s best to stay to their core element. Isaac, being a Venus adept focuses on earth and plant based Psynergy. Garet, being a Mars Adept, focuses on fire based Psynergy.

Felix, having the same elemental affinity as Isaac, would be the best echo(or semi clone since that can of worms has been opened now) for him aside From Mathew, but Mathews design would be better suited for an alternative costume for Isaac rather than an echo.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I guess it's worth remembering as well that not all of the new battle songs added need to be new remixes, there are probably a number of tracks they're getting straight from the games. I imagine that would take a lot less time to sort out.

Last edited:

FlawedAI

Smash Ace
So, I'd like to say that I believe the 108 Theory completely. CoroCoro is highly reliable and there's no way they just guessed at that number. Now for the stages we'll be getting:

1. Venus Lighthouse, for Isaac, of course.

2. Minecraft stage. It'd probably be just called "Minecraft", like Duck Hunt, but this is info I trust Verge on.

3. Super Mario RPG stage. I think Geno's in the game, and this just makes sense.

4. Some retro/wtf stage. Tetris, Rhythm Heaven, Nintendo Land, 1-2 Switch, who knows. This is the wild card.

5. Monster Hunter stage. Similar to how Dracula's Castle has two forms, one for regular battles and one for the boss battle, I think all boss stages will be built on existing stages, like Great Bay for Skull Kid or New Pork City for Porky (Maybe).

Finally, I'd like to say I don't think that Incineroar is in the game. I think the new Pokemon will be a Gen 8 rep, being DLC with a stage about a year from release, when the new Pokemon games release.

Q-Long

Smash Lord
I just noticed every stage in this game has an "echo" :b

I understand Minecraft is a big /iconic series, but if it does happen its going to feel pretty weird to see MineCraft in Smash. idk why

FlawedAI

Smash Ace
I just noticed every stage in this game has an "echo" :b

I understand Minecraft is a big /iconic series, but if it does happen its going to feel pretty weird to see MineCraft in Smash. idk why
I completely agree, but that doesn't change my predictions. Though, I could see the strange/retro stage being replaced with Banjo-Kazooie if they make it...

LegendOfDragoon

Smash Journeyman
So, I'd like to say that I believe the 108 Theory completely. CoroCoro is highly reliable and there's no way they just guessed at that number. Now for the stages we'll be getting:
It's not they're unreliable. The anti 108 theory is that it was a typo.

I believe in 108, too, but there are still people who don't.

THE 6r

Smash Ace
NNID
6r$¢€£¥™©®
3DS FC
2981-7049-0538
Switch FC
SW-1195-6602-2525
I completely agree, but that doesn't change my predictions. Though, I could see the strange/retro stage being replaced with Banjo-Kazooie if they make it...
Besides, there is always the chance of DLC stages. I think the Minecraft representation Verg talked about was in the form of a possible assist. That would make the most sense as it would be weird to get B&K but have their hime stage not be Spiral Mountain or something of that sort.

FlawedAI

Smash Ace
Besides, there is always the chance of DLC stages. I think the Minecraft representation Verg talked about was in the form of a possible assist. That would make the most sense as it would be weird to get B&K but have their hime stage not be Spiral Mountain or something of that sort.
Yeah, that's probably right. I kinda forgot about BK when making that list, so there's that.

On another note, has anybody noticed that on the official website, under Assist Trophies, Zero is specified as Zero (Mega Man)? No other Assist has their series shown like that, so could another Zero show up in some form? If so, who?

CheckmateChuck

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, that's probably right. I kinda forgot about BK when making that list, so there's that.

On another note, has anybody noticed that on the official website, under Assist Trophies, Zero is specified as Zero (Mega Man)? No other Assist has their series shown like that, so could another Zero show up in some form? If so, who?
Wouldn't be surprised if Zero from the Kirby series made an appearance as a boss. If Spirits really is a story/boss gauntlet mode, I could definitely see a lot of bosses like that. Maybe some of them will be shown on the website prior to release?

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
Yeah, Luigi's mansion 3 still looks like a badly ported 3DS game. I'm not in agreement on that.

As for animal crossing NEEDING that date. Meh, maybe fans needed the date. But we're people really thinking Animal Crossing wasn't coming sooner? It's last entry sold about 10 Mil.

And no matter if it's hype or not, it's still a ****ing lazy announcement when you could easily put some gameplay in there.

Of course, perhaps Animal Crossing felt more like an opener, because I don't think it's boring, somber mood is really a bang. And I don't think it EVER will be.
Where did this narrative of Luigi's Mansion 3 looking like a bad game come from??? Like, it's not a graphical masterpiece, but it looks like a solid HD title as one would expect of the Switch. You're not the first to say this is why I bring it up. It's a lot further from a 3DS game than you're implying. I think it's clearly adhering to some of the Dark Moon aesthetics in place too. People have been wanting a proper Luigi's Mansion on console for a while, and wondered why the remake wasn't on the Switch. So I think it serves as a starter announcement that is hype worthy.

And lazy like Metroid Prime 4 and Bayonetta 3? I do tend to agree that just showing off a logo isn't enough, but Nintendo has set a precedent for doing this with the Switch in the past couple of years. Hell, even Smash started out as just a CG trailer. They've been doing this as a way to confirm what they're working on for the fans. So that way, they can keep the hype train going even when they don't have anything else to reveal.

Additionally, Animal Crossing is absolutely that big of a deal. If you're calling it boring and somber, then you're obviously not who the game is intended for. Those of us who love Animal Crossing absolutely see it as a heavy hitter for the console. I have several friends who were super excited about the announcement, and I know one who definitively was waiting for Animal Crossing to buy a Switch.

Animal Crossing isn't the same "hardcore audience appeal" that other games tend to be, but it is a major announcement of a major first party IP officially being announced as in development and coming to Switch. You don't really get to deny that even if it didn't appeal to you.

I get the disappointment at Isaac not being revealed, but I think you're trying to force the narrative of the Direct a little to say that an Isaac reveal was removed. The bookend announcements are absolutely a big deal to Nintendo, regardless of Smash. And I'd say some people who don't care for Smash were extremely pleased with them.

FlawedAI

Smash Ace
Wouldn't be surprised if Zero from the Kirby series made an appearance as a boss. If Spirits really is a story/boss gauntlet mode, I could definitely see a lot of bosses like that. Maybe some of them will be shown on the website prior to release?
Yeah, that's a possibility. I'm sure it's nothing much, but finding a Zero from an unrepresented series could hint towards it. Any Zeros in Golden Sun? :p

THE 6r

Smash Ace
NNID
6r$¢€£¥™©®
3DS FC
2981-7049-0538
Switch FC
SW-1195-6602-2525
Well, at least it's not the third day in Termina again in this thread.

Moodwise, I mean

Last edited:

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
Where did this narrative of Luigi's Mansion 3 looking like a bad game come from???
The person who keep saying that really hates Luigi's Mansion 2 and it has a similar graphical style so he's very biased against it. It's really a waste of time to try and convince him to keep an open mind for it.

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
Where did this narrative of Luigi's Mansion 3 looking like a bad game come from??? Like, it's not a graphical masterpiece, but it looks like a solid HD title as one would expect of the Switch. You're not the first to say this is why I bring it up. It's a lot further from a 3DS game than you're implying. I think it's clearly adhering to some of the Dark Moon aesthetics in place too. People have been wanting a proper Luigi's Mansion on console for a while, and wondered why the remake wasn't on the Switch. So I think it serves as a starter announcement that is hype worthy.

And lazy like Metroid Prime 4 and Bayonetta 3? I do tend to agree that just showing off a logo isn't enough, but Nintendo has set a precedent for doing this with the Switch in the past couple of years. Hell, even Smash started out as just a CG trailer. They've been doing this as a way to confirm what they're working on for the fans. So that way, they can keep the hype train going even when they don't have anything else to reveal.

Additionally, Animal Crossing is absolutely that big of a deal. If you're calling it boring and somber, then you're obviously not who the game is intended for. Those of us who love Animal Crossing absolutely see it as a heavy hitter for the console. I have several friends who were super excited about the announcement, and I know one who definitively was waiting for Animal Crossing to buy a Switch.

Animal Crossing isn't the same "hardcore audience appeal" that other games tend to be, but it is a major announcement of a major first party IP officially being announced as in development and coming to Switch. You don't really get to deny that even if it didn't appeal to you.

I get the disappointment at Isaac not being revealed, but I think you're trying to force the narrative of the Direct a little to say that an Isaac reveal was removed. The bookend announcements are absolutely a big deal to Nintendo, regardless of Smash. And I'd say some people who don't care for Smash were extremely pleased with them.
Pft. I wouldn't call that a "proper" Luigi's mansion entry. If it was, it probably would look more like the original.

Also, Metroid prime 4 and Bayonetta 3 setting the precedent doesn't excuse them or this announcement.

I also don't care if Animal Crossing is big, as I find it's boring nature not being a good ending to a direct.

But whatever. I think Luigi's mansion 3 was probably more disappointing to me than Isaac being revealed.

And even then, I can still have the opinion that this Direct still wasn't good. Because it's all subjective at the end of the day.

The person who keep saying that really hates Luigi's Mansion 2 and it has a similar graphical style so he's very biased against it. It's really a waste of time to try and convince him to keep an open mind for it.
Yeah. As if that's My only issue with Luigi's mansion 2.

Also, I kept an open mind at release of release of Luigi's mansion 2. I tried to like it. I gave it the benefit of the doubt.

But it was dissapointing, and I believe it's a bad sequel to one of the most unique Mario games to date.

Last edited:

Q-Long

Smash Lord

I love Zero. It would be cool if some assist trophies played a story role as non playable NPCs.

Some of these characters don't have the moveset of a playable character, but enough to help you and function like a character. Like Karate Joe, Knuckles, Sukapon, Gray Fox, Alucard, Waluigi, etc.

Edit: Knuckle Joe, not Karate Joe, oops!

Last edited:

Mehdow

Smash Journeyman
wow I didn't notice that, good catch. Yeah it could be the one from kirby games, which would be really cool as a boss or AT.

KHJason95

Smash Cadet
NNID
KHJason20
Switch FC
SW-4391-8530-5723
I think I can see why I want Isaac in the game.

My evidence may be vague, but it is implied that he was going to be a fighter until he was demoted to an assist trophy, his game was acknowledged in Sm4sh Wii U and 3DS (I think?), and his trademark was recently renewed by Nintendo of Japan.

Overall, yes, he is my most wanted fighter for this new game!

THE 6r

Smash Ace
NNID
6r$¢€£¥™©®
3DS FC
2981-7049-0538
Switch FC
SW-1195-6602-2525
I love Zero. It would be cool if some assist trophies played a story role as non playable NPCs.

Some of these characters don't have the moveset of a playable character, but enough to help you and function like a character. Like Karate Joe, Knuckles, Sukapon, Gray Fox, Alucard, Waluigi, etc.
Hate to be that guy, but you meant Knuckle Joe, not Karate Joe, right?

Delta64

Smash Journeyman
The biggest problem I see with a Minecraft stage strangely is not how it would look in Smash (Many stages in the series have differing art styles and such). Instead I think that the stage's music would be a much bigger problem. Think about it, does Minecraft have more than one memorable song? Can you imagine how boring the music would be on that stage? Minecraft's music is not bad, its just really slow paced and peaceful. This style is the exact opposite to the more intense, fast paced, exciting style that is featured in nearly every Super Smash Bros. song.

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
I suspect it comes from "theBitBlock" reaction's video, the guy said a lot of trash about it. That's one possible reason.
I don't watch theBitBlock. I think he's a weirdo. And the fact that he is a very controversial figure makes me not want to go near him.

Dark Moon is very much a divisive entry in the Luigi's mansion fanbase. Half of the people love it, and half of the people hate it. And this new entry only satisfies the first half.

Last edited:

Q-Long

Smash Lord
The biggest problem I see with a Minecraft stage strangely is not how it would look in Smash (Many stages in the series have differing art styles and such). Instead I think that the stage's music would be a much bigger problem. Think about it, does Minecraft have more than one memorable song? Can you imagine how boring the music would be on that stage? Minecraft's music is not bad, its just really slow paced and peaceful. This style is the exact opposite to the more intense, fast paced, exciting style that is featured in nearly every Super Smash Bros. song.
To be fair there are some non aggressive Animal Crossing songs in the game.

For me, I think have mentally separated the franchises of Nintendo, Capcom, Konami, Namco, Sega, Square, etc. from stuff like Minecraft, Fortnight, Angry Birds, and Five Nights From Freddies. I'm not saying Minecraft is bad, I'm just saying its weird including a "Youtube Game" next to Mario.

Mario's popular, but not really the type of game a Youtuber who yells ARGH RAHHH **** PANCAKES!1! everytime something exciting / scary happens and who's audience is mostly elementary schoolers on screen would play.

Essentially I think the bad part of Youtube is impacting my conception of MindCraft. :b

Flynn.Scifo

Smash Ace
I don't watch theBitBlock. I think he's a weirdo. And the fact that he is a very controversial figure makes me not want to go near him.

Dark Moon is very much a divisive entry in the Luigi's mansion fanbase. Half of the people love it, and half of the people hate it. And this new entry only satisfies the first half.
I'm glad not to be only one who doesn't like him, something really bugs me about the guy.

Regarding LM dark moon, I didn't like the structure of the game (multiple mansions and mission based) but I found it to be very enjoyable.
Based on what we know of LM3 so far it seams to be one big hotel to explore and non mission based. Still needs confirmation but I'm happy about that.

Q-Long

Smash Lord

No idea who that guy is, but why is he annoying?

Also man some of his vids have a lot of views, I'm jelly!

SonicLink125

Smash Lord
NNID
SonicLink
If we get a retro obscure NES rep, my money is on Foreman Spike from Wrecking Crew. If he's in, then we already have a Wrecking Crew stage for him. So, there's that.

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
I'm glad not to be only one who doesn't like him, something really bugs me about the guy.

Regarding LM dark moon, I didn't like the structure of the game (multiple mansions and mission based) but I found it to be very enjoyable.
Based on what we know of LM3 so far it seams to be one big hotel to explore and non mission based. Still needs confirmation but I'm happy about that.
I'm not too sure If that's confirmed. I wouldn't get too excited about it being confirmed until they actually confirm it.
We still have no mention on if Luigi's mansion's controls are returning...
..The portrait ghosts...
...the atmosphere...
The unique door opening cutscenes...
More unique bosses..
More fitting music.
More difficulty when catching ghosts.
A more diverse hotel. (Besides being Ice mansion/areas, or fire mansion/areas.)

And plenty more issues that the sequel didn't even address.

Last edited:

MysticKnives

Smash Ace
I am slightly disappointed that Vergeben didn't throw out the box theory out of the window. I guess he wants to stay safe himself instead of exposing to a hate rampage in case he is wrong... But seriously, he doesn't seem to know all the roster if we take into consideration that he didn't say anything on K. Rool or the echoes shown that time around, he should feel that is not unbelievable that there are more than one newcomer and one echo coming.

I work in Marketing myself and I don't think this scenario would make a lot of sense marketing wise. Having 5 characters revealed in August's Smash direct to then dry out their best selling strategy(characters) to two newcomers and one echo (Isabelle in this count) for the last 3 months of the marketing cycle that is when you want to push out people to actually convert the impressions into sales...
It’s possible he didn’t throw it out because nothing he said definitely disproves it. Regardless, there isn’t enough known at hand to tell either way.

ferioku

Smash Ace
I hope this 108 stage leak is real....

I dunno guys, ever since that Isabelle trailer my hopes for Isaac has dropped drastically. It just feels like Sakurai literally has a grudge on the character for some reason. I mean like cool enough he wasn't playable in brawl, I give that a fair note, but at least we had a decent form of representation you know?

Smash 4 had literally ZERO character representation, not even an AT, which shows that Sakurai has literaly no interest on Golden Sun, and i'm actually starting to believe that he has some issues with Camelot, i mean like look at Waluigi, back to an Assist Trophy even though there is a high demand(even though the demand is not nearly as big as Isaacs, it's still pretty damn big.)=/...

He adds the same remixed soundtrack from brawl and even another new soundtrack! I can see Isaac as a playable character, but then again I can see Golden Sun not even being represented at all again! I mean like, imagine if he strips the music as well - even though the likely hood of that happening is very low, I can actually see it happening as well!

At least other games have representation, but no, Sakurai would rather add into that series than to give other franchises a chance!

Like, it wouldn't even be difficult to incorporate a moveset for Isaac, honestly! It wouldn't take a day to come up with something simple but innovating at the same time! He has a wide array of abilities to chose from and he wouldn't even lose from adding him into the game.

The fan base has always been decently big, but think about it, it has only ever gotten this big because we got support from K.Rool and Simon fans after the reveal and also the controversy with the Rathalos screenshot that Sakurai posted on twitter.

I will honestly have my doubts high until proven otherwise, there are a lot of things that may show that Isaac has a chance to be a playable character, but we are in a similar situation as we was before Smash 4 released! There is no telling who's next and honestly id rather not because i'm always going to be hyping myself up for disappointment.

Sorry about this "pointless" rant lol, I just really don't feel like setting my self up for dissapointment AGAIN, after what happend in Smash 4... Bayonetta.... Are you really going to tell me she won the ballot? :facepalm:

Edit: This will be my last complaint, just needed to let all that disappointment out before it becomes a possible reality.

Last edited:

TheSpaceKing12

Banned via Warnings
NNID
IsaacForSSB4
3DS FC
2105-8706-4581
I don't know. I feel that if Minecraft get's a stage. (Which in my opinion, makes the most sense for representation. The most defining aspect of the series is it's setting and random worlds) It'll be a very peaceful and ambient stage. Something calming, and very familiar for any of the younger kids playing smash. As Minecraft is humongous with children. So Minecrafts typical array of music would fit honestly. But if say they wanted to make a stage for the Nether, or for the End, they could always rearrange existing songs from the game to be more fast paced and action like.

On another note. Minecraft is almost a shoe in to get some representation. I feel that like Isabelle as a fighter, it will almost certainly serve the role of appealing to much more casual smash fans and gamers in general. And that's honestly fine. Thus far we've had tons of fan service, and i'm sure there's more left to go like Geno and Isaac. But the mainstream needs some stuff too, and that's only fair.

TappyBat

Smash Ace

I dunno guys, ever since that Isabelle trailer my hopes for Isaac has dropped drastically. It just feels like Sakurai literally has a grudge on the character for some reason. I mean like cool enough he wasn't playable in brawl, I give that a fair note, but at least we had a decent form of representation you know?

Smash 4 had literally ZERO character representation, not even an AT, which shows that Sakurai has literaly no interest on Golden Sun, and i'm actually starting to believe that he has some issues with Camelot, i mean like look at Waluigi, back to an Assist Trophy even though there is a high demand(even though the demand is not nearly as big as Isaacs, it's still pretty damn big.)=/...

He adds the same remixed soundtrack from brawl and even another new soundtrack! I can see Isaac as a playable character, but then again I can see Golden Sun not even being represented at all again! I mean like, imagine if he strips the music as well - even though the likely hood of that happening is very low, I can actually see it happening as well!

At least other games have representation, but no, Sakurai would rather add into that series than to give other franchises a chance!

Like, it wouldn't even be difficult to incorporate a moveset for Isaac, honestly! It wouldn't take a day to come up with something simple but innovating at the same time! He has a wide array of abilities to chose from and he wouldn't even lose from adding him into the game.

The fan base has always been decently big, but think about it, it has only ever gotten this big because we got support from K.Rool and Simon fans after the reveal and also the controversy with the Rathalos screenshot that Sakurai posted on twitter.

I will honestly have my doubts high until proven otherwise, there are a lot of things that may show that Isaac has a chance to be a playable character, but we are in a similar situation as we was before Smash 4 released! There is no telling who's next and honestly id rather not because i'm always going to be hyping myself up for disappointment.

Sorry about this "pointless" rant lol, I just really don't feel like setting my self up for dissapointment AGAIN, after what happend in Smash 4... Bayonetta.... Are you really going to tell me she won the ballot? :facepalm:

Edit: This will be my last complaint, just needed to let all that disappointment out before it becomes a possible reality.
Yeah I got the same feeling

Flynn.Scifo

Smash Ace
Honestly guys you shouldn't even doubt there are still more stages to be shown and you're doubting a famous magazine ? It's not some obscure leak on 4chan it's the press. I'd rather trust them than Verg or Loz.

Also #Dropthebox

ThoughtfulWanderer

Smash Lord

I've said this before and I'll say it again, even if Isaac didn't perform well enough to become playable, then he should at least have done enough to get his AT brought back if Shovel Knight was able to get one. The fact that we've not seen that AT return after three rounds of Smash news is suspicious to me, and if we get to the base game without seeing him, I'm going to believe he's being planned as DLC.

Setting myself up for disappointment I may be, but we've seen tons of fans come from the shadows in response to all this hype. It leads me to believe there were a lot of quiet voters for Isaac that we just didn't see. If those fan polls are even somewhat reflective, then objectively speaking, Isaac should've earned something in this game. Only getting old songs return or even nothing at all would have me narrowing my eyes with suspicion.

Flynn.Scifo

Smash Ace
I still believe that the lack of Isaac AT in Smash 4 was because he was considered as potential DLC at the time but didn't end up being one for various reasons.

Last edited:

TempestSurge

Smash Ace

This is a bit silly. If Sakurai had no interest in Golden Sun, he would never have added Isaac as an assist in Brawl in the first place. Once again Smash 4 not only had a console version, but a handheld to cater to. A lot of things got altered or cut, even characters like Ice Climbers and Pokemon trainer.

When Lucas got cut, I didn't get why a series with only two reps, now got reduced to one. At the time I thought why Lucas? I wondered if it was because he was a lower priority semi clone, like the fan mentality always claimed. When he was brought back, Sakurai mentions how Lucas' Final Smash had to be altered because of the limitations of the 3ds and now I feel that's why he was on the chopping block to begin with.

I feel something similar happened with Isaac, why add a song and then cut an assist trophy in return? Until Sakurai talks about Isaac, we'll never know. But it won't be because Sakurai hates a character or any other fan mentality like how people always said Toon Link was on the chopping block cuase he was a clone that Sakurai hates, only for him to get confirmed again in 4.

TheSpaceKing12

Banned via Warnings
NNID
IsaacForSSB4
3DS FC
2105-8706-4581
I still believe that the lack of Isaac AT in Smash 4 was because he was considered as potential DLC at the time but didn't end up being one for various reasons.
Personally I always thought it was because Isaac was low priority at the time (before the ballot) and got cut to save time. Call me cynical. But in retrospect there was no real way he was getting in before the ballot, lol.

Top Bottom