• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

Dionaea_floridensis

Smash Journeyman
I loved xenoblade 2. Massively improved upon many of the issues in the first game imo. The characters are tropy only if you speed through the story, if you do the heart-to-hearts, they become much more 3 dimensional. I bought the standalone version of torna from the eShop so i have to wait a week to play it apparently..
Golden Sun is my second favorite JRPG series after Xenoblade (used to be FE but my hype for FE evaporated after Fates).

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
I don't know about this theory that a reveal trailer was cut. The direct was the same length after the delay wasn't it? Although they could have extended or added new parts to it to make it the same length as before but I doubt that
Well. All it said was that it was around 35 minutes. But it's 38 minutes in total.

It's hard to say.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Sakurai has been very clear that we're going to see every fighter before the game is released this time around.
Reread what I said. I said Sakurai will reveal them before release, but you still have to unlock them to see how they play.

Sakurai actually said he'd reveal the design of every fighter before launch.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
I don't know about this theory that a reveal trailer was cut. The direct was the same length after the delay wasn't it? Although they could have extended or added new parts to it to make it the same length as before but I doubt that
Actually it was longer. They said it'd be 35 minutes but it was 38. I think maybe they didn't intend to reveal a few things yet, like every one of those FF games coming, but XV Pocket and Crystal Chronicles got revealed first so they added a bit more to fill in gaps. Hard to say though.

EDIT: forgot to merge this into my prior post.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
If the box theory wackiness is true, then I want to believe Isaac is the last character.

Or at least have Isaac announced as one of the first characters as DLC as apart of "season packs" or something like that.

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord
Actually it was longer. They said it'd be 35 minutes but it was 38. I think maybe they didn't intend to reveal a few things yet, like every one of those FF games coming, but XV Pocket and Crystal Chronicles got revealed first so they added a bit more to fill in gaps. Hard to say though.

EDIT: forgot to merge this into my prior post.
The Isabelle trailer did feel a bit short I was honestly expecting another character after the animal crossing reveal

MeatOfJustice

Smash Journeyman
It took me a while, but I caught up, here's some things I wanted to say:
-If anything, Isabelle increases the Octolings' chances of being a DLC semiclone, because of how popular Splatoon has become and there's many weapon types unrepresented by the Inklings.
-As for the box theory, if there's so few newcomers left I feel like they would've saved King K. Rool for another Smash Direct. Personally I think there's 8-10 newcomers left, counting echoes.
-Having a last Ultimate Direct before Black Friday could lead to a TestSmash, one of the possible reasons all designs will be announced before release, which leads me to...
-If all designs were to be announced, it could be just the base roster; or we're getting at best case scenario a few characters that couldn't be finished in time by free updates or at worst an announcement of a season pass with DLC newcomers.

True Blue Warrior True Blue Warrior You missed me again, I want to be on the Adept list, please.

SirCamp

Smash Ace
Okay so I've been somewhat pessimistic in my recent post because Isabelle's reveal changed things for me. But even so, I have to echo that the box mock up theory has got to be wrong.

I'll admit it was convincing when I read about it to begin with. However, you have to consider Nintendo's marketing plan here. We have all half of September, all of October and Novemeber, and one week of December left to wait. There is no way marketing decided that it would be a good idea to reveal two characters in that time frame. Especially if one of them is an echo. Reveals should ramp up, or at least stay consistent, in the build up to release. They don't want any hype wane at all until the game is in our hands.

I don't have an exact explanation for why the mock up is the way it is, though I do think the most reasonable explanation is that some remaining characters will be on the back of the box. or even perhaps some just won't be on the box so that people that aren't keeping up to date with news can have some surprises. I have no idea. But I find it incredibly unlikely that they would have only 1.5 reveals left for the time frame we have until release.

What makes most sense to me is that we will get one more Smash direct, in which I would expect at least 2 characters, and if nothing else at least one last hype trailer right before release.

Also this really doesn't align with any speculation that a a reveal was delayed, because that would mean that they either intended for these to be the last reveals or that they were going to reveal Ken as the final newcomer? Which, while I'm fine with Ken, an echo as the final reveal would be... an odd choice. Because Isabelle was obviously going to be revealed here either way. Granted I don't necessarily subscribe to this theory, but point is realistically speaking I don't think the Ken and one more newcomer theory has an merit. It would be baffling if that was the marketing team's strategy for newcomer reveals.

Last edited:

Dionaea_floridensis

Smash Journeyman
It took me a while, but I caught up, here's some things I wanted to say:
-If anything, Isabelle increases the Octolings' chances of being a DLC semiclone, because of how popular Splatoon has become and there's many weapon types unrepresented by the Inklings.
-As for the box theory, if there's so few newcomers left I feel like they would've saved King K. Rool for another Smash Direct. Personally I think there's 8-10 newcomers left, counting echoes.
-Having a last Ultimate Direct before Black Friday could lead to a TestSmash, one of the possible reasons all designs will be announced before release, which leads me to...
-If all designs were to be announced, it could be just the base roster; or we're getting at best case scenario a few characters that couldn't be finished in time by free updates or at worst an announcement of a season pass with DLC newcomers.

True Blue Warrior True Blue Warrior You missed me again, I want to be on the Adept list, please.
The season pass thing seems eerily possible... I hope you're wrong about that. Wasn't Mewtwo announced for DLC before smash 4 was released?

MeatOfJustice

Smash Journeyman
The season pass thing seems eerily possible... I hope you're wrong about that. Wasn't Mewtwo announced for DLC before smash 4 was released?
Mewtwo was announced on the 50-Fact Extravaganza, like 1 month before SSB4 Wii U released (SSB4 3DS already was released), but he was confirmed as a bonus for buying bothe versions.

Dionaea_floridensis

Smash Journeyman
Mewtwo was announced on the 50-Fact Extravaganza, like 1 month before SSB4 Wii U released (SSB4 3DS already was released), but he was confirmed as a bonus for buying bothe versions.
Oh yeah that's right! Thanks for reminding me. Honestly, if Geno or Isaac gets the Mewtwo treatment, I think I'd be OK with that...

Last edited:

Folt

Smash Ace
Reread what I said. I said Sakurai will reveal them before release, but you still have to unlock them to see how they play.

Sakurai actually said he'd reveal the design of every fighter before launch.
And you have something to back that statement up, yes?

Sordim522

Smash Cadet
It felt like an opener rather than a beginner.
I think that Luigi’s Mansion 3 may have been placed at the beginning and the Isabelle/AC Switch reveal got moved to the end based on how disjointed they appeared. The only thing keeping me from believeing this fully is that the LM3 could have always been there to lead into the remake on the 3DS. Just seemed off though.

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
I think that Luigi’s Mansion 3 may have been placed at the beginning and the Isabelle/AC Switch reveal got moved to the end based on how disjointed they appeared. The only thing keeping me from believeing this fully is that the LM3 could have always been there to lead into the remake on the 3DS. Just seemed off though.
Luigi's mansion didn't start off the 3DS Segment though. So LM3 (or as I would like to call it, Discount LM the sequel.) didn't even transition smoothly.

Something was changed.

Mehdow

Smash Journeyman
What do you think about the theory that the direct was delayed due having some kind of "offensive" material related to earthquakes? At first I thought that could be the reason Isaac was cut off but... in which part of the direct would be placed?

Last edited:

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord
Luigi's mansion didn't start off the 3DS Segment though. So LM3 (or as I would like to call it, Discount LM the sequel.) didn't even transition smoothly.

Something was changed.
My theory is that Isabelle’s trailer was meant for the beginning, LM3 was the beginning of the switch game showcase and another smash character was meant to be revealed at the end

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
Do you think in the theory that the direct was delayed due having some kind of "offensive" material related to earthquakes? At first I thought that could be the reason Isaac was cut off but... in which part of the direct would be placed?
The end.

Because as much as I think Animal Crossing is a big reveal, I think the somber tone of it really doesn't end a direct with a "Bang!" Suffice to say.

Heck, Luigi's Mansion 3 isn't really a "huge" announcement either. I don't really see the significance of putting it at the beginning. (Espically since at the stage it's at, even for a game that I KNOW will not be for me, it still looks like it's at a very unpolished stage of development. It looks blurry and very terrible graphic wise.)

Either way, this direct was just sloppy.

Last edited:

Silo777

Smash Journeyman
My theory is that Isabelle’s trailer was meant for the beginning, LM3 was the beginning of the switch game showcase and another smash character was meant to be revealed at the end
This. I can’t be the only one that thought the Luigi’s Mandion trailer starting the direct felt...off. Like it wasn’t really supposed to at first. Just a dumb thought haha.

FlawedAI

Smash Ace
Well, I'll throw my two cents into the ring here:

1. The box theory is a load of BS. There's no way we only have two characters left.

2. I think a mini Smash direct in October is likely. I 100% believe Isaac was supposed to be revealed in that direct, but was removed. A mini direct could keep the fighter numbers the same while still filling out October.

3. I doubt Sakurai has started thinking about DLC at the moment. He might have left over fighters in mind, but I'm sure he's focused on getting the most polish in Ultimate before it has to ship. On a similar note, we should focus on the base game. If every fighter is revealed and Isaac is not among them, then we start clamoring for DLC.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Well, I'll throw my two cents into the ring here:

1. The box theory is a load of BS. There's no way we only have two characters left.

2. I think a mini Smash direct in October is likely. I 100% believe Isaac was supposed to be revealed in that direct, but was removed. A mini direct could keep the fighter numbers the same while still filling out October.

3. I doubt Sakurai has started thinking about DLC at the moment. He might have left over fighters in mind, but I'm sure he's focused on getting the most polish in Ultimate before it has to ship. On a similar note, we should focus on the base game. If every fighter is revealed and Isaac is not among them, then we start clamoring for DLC.
Agree with 1 and 3 but not 2. I think it was always meant to be Isabelle. It was an Nintendo Direct so it made sense we only got at least one reveal.

FlawedAI

Smash Ace
Agree with 1 and 3 but not 2. I think it was always meant to be Isabelle. It was an Nintendo Direct so it made sense we only got at least one reveal.
I should probably clarify: I believe Isabelle was supposed to be revealed in that direct, as well as Isaac. It's very clear that Animal Crossing Switch was going to be announced, and the Isabelle trailer tied into that. However, I think that Isaac would have shown up as well.

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
But Isabelle as a fighter with how it was paced, how it was made, low-production, and that Animal Crossing was not something to end a direct with. Because Animal Crossing with only a date is just lazy.

She might've always been revealed alongside Animal Crossing, but given that the Direct felt sloppily put together. I think something was cut.

TappyBat

Smash Ace
what? wasn't the direct 35 min before the dely? it was 38 mins after. if something was cut why would they add time and not remove it?

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
what? wasn't the direct 35 min before the dely? it was 38 mins after. if something was cut why would they add time and not remove it?
No one said it was "exactly" 35 minutes. Just around that time.

This isn't the first time Nintendo has gone over the estimated amount anyway.

Last edited:

Gioka

Smash Journeyman
I have got the same feeling that something was off with the direct, perhaps it is the fact that they decided to open and close with just date announcements, which even if they are something that makes fans happy, it just didn't show anything else. I agree that maybe either Isabelle or Luigi's Mansion was meant to open the Switch segment and that had to get moved if something was indeed cut

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Updated.

1. _Sheik
  2. 1/128
  3. 9Blades
  4. ☆Jisatsu☆
  5. *Verrix*
  6. ?!?!?!
  7. Accursed
  8. Adeptmune
  9. Agk0001
  10. Aguki90
  11. airConditioner
  12. aldelaro5
  13. alguidrag
  14. Akod
  15. Altais
  16. Amberloo
  17. Amtoj
  18. AncientArk
  19. andimidna
  20. Androobie
  21. Aeon Lupin
  22. Apollyon
  23. Aqua Rock X
  24. AquaDork1
  25. AquaSol
  26. Arcadenik
  27. Arsenal234,
  28. Arteen
  29. Asian_Charizard
  30. Astraltar
  31. Aureola
  32. Aurora Jenny
  33. AustarusIV
  34. AwesomeCauliflower68
  35. Awesomedude444
  36. Backgammon
  37. Baddies are back
  38. Balgorxz
  39. BandannaWaddleDee
  40. Bane84
  41. Banjodorf
  42. bassem6
  43. Bassoonist
  44. Billybae10K
  45. BillyBat
  46. Bingoshi
  47. Bkupa666
  48. Blackwolf666
  49. Blaziken
  50. Blue7113
  51. BluePikmin11
  52. BoltDragon
  53. BoN~
  54. Bowser-Daimao
  55. BravadoMan_13
  56. BridgesWithTurtles
  57. Brother AJ
  58. Browny
  59. Buddy002
  60. Bunny8093
  61. BUnit
  62. Burruni
  63. Calamitas
  64. Calane
  65. CactusBlah
  66. candyissweet
  67. Capita
  68. Cap'nChreest
  69. Captain Toad
  70. CardStealer1
  71. Cazzone,
  72. Chapter Serf
  73. CheckmateChuck
  74. CheeseBroJoe
  75. Cheezey Bites
  76. Chromfirmed
  77. Chrono.
  78. ChronoPenguin
  79. clearandsweet
  80. ClinkStryphart
  81. CliffJumper
  82. Clumsyzephyr
  83. cocy965
  84. Cos.
  85. Coaltergeist
  86. Confirmation
  87. Crap-Zapper
  88. CrossDispatcher
  89. cybersai
  90. Dalek_Kolt
  91. Darkdarkness
  92. Darkfur
  93. DatoSm
  94. Delta64
  95. Demonfunds
  96. Dendros
  97. Desert Croc
  98. Destroyer713
  99. Dezeray112
  100. Dhragen
  101. Diddy Kong
  102. Dihan
  103. Dimensionsword64
  104. Dionaea_floridensis
  105. direktor
  106. DivinexRose
  107. DJ3DS
  108. DJBor
  109. D-Man9293
  110. DMurr
  111. DogManStar
  112. DoodleDuck97
  113. Doncalot
  114. DraginHikari
  115. Drakonis
  116. DrJayfox
  117. Dromader
  118. DukeNapoleon
  119. DustyPumpkin
  120. Dyllybirdy
  121. e105beta
  122. Eagle
  123. EclairSpark
  124. EclipseSmash
  125. EddyBearr
  126. ED Cantu
  127. Edlocke
  128. egaddmario
  129. ElPanandero
  130. El Syd
  131. EndlessChrom
  132. EndlessRain
  133. EnhaloTricks
  134. EricTheGamerman
  135. Essora
  136. ETFruitNinja
  137. ethanrodgers223
  138. Ezequileste
  139. Falgor
  140. Falkoopa
  141. False Sense
  142. FamiconDisk
  143. Felix_the_Slayer
  144. fenyx4
  145. ferioku
  146. Fire Rider
  147. Fire Tactician
  148. Fire_Voyager
  149. FirstBlade
  150. Flamel
  151. Flamingbird
  152. Flareon
  153. Flarzo
  154. Flik
  155. Flintike
  156. Flynn.Scifo
  157. fogbadge.
  158. foolssigma
  159. FrankAL
  160. FreddyOnDrugs
  161. Friesnchip
  162. Frosty Pops
  163. GalacticPetey
  164. Gameguy1996
  165. Gazorpazorpfield
  166. Geassguy
  167. gebi
  168. Geno Boost
  169. ghastmine
  170. Ghirahilda
  171. Gioka
  172. GladiusVortex
  173. GM_3826
  174. GoldenBoy01
  175. Golden Icarus
  176. GoldenSunIsAlive
  177. GoodGrief741
  178. Gotann
  179. GraveEclipse567
  180. gspindles
  181. Gurein
  182. Hakerson
  183. heylodom
  184. Holdenon
  185. hustler713
  186. Huanchi
  187. hwrdjacob
  188. iam8bit
  189. Icana
  190. iDazedX_x
  191. Inawordyes
  192. IntelliHeath1
  193. Invisible Shiny Bulbasaur
  194. isaac3000
  195. Isaac4SmashUltimate
  196. Isaac for Smash Pls
  197. IsaacOrRiot
  198. Isaac: Venus Adept
  199. Istry555
  200. ItsRainingGravy
  201. ItsYio
  202. IvanQuote
  203. JaidynReiman
  204. Jak_spoon
  205. JamesDNaux
  206. James Tutumbero
  207. Jamurai
  208. JarBear
  209. Jclubsandwich
  210. JDogindy
  211. JesseMcCloud
  212. Johnknight1
  213. JohnnySparkxs
  214. Jupiter Ivan
  215. Jurae818
  216. Just a random scrub
  217. jweb22
  218. Kalaam
  219. Kalomaze
  220. KCCHIEFS27
  221. KeniththeGatherer
  222. KeybladeSmasher
  223. KHJason95
  224. Kikaru
  225. Kind Dedede
  226. KingCloud
  227. KingShadow
  228. KiraYoshikage
  229. KirbyDragon
  230. Kirbyfan391
  231. Kisae
  232. Klimax
  233. KMDP
  234. KoalaNut
  235. Kokirikory
  236. Koori
  237. Kremling Man
  238. Kumatora
  239. KurouKamen
  240. Kycse
  241. Lady Palutena
  242. Lampy
  243. LaniusShrike
  244. lanky_gunner
  245. LasermasterA
  246. Leafeon523
  247. LeeYawshee
  248. Legendary Spirit Tamer
  249. LegendOfDragoon
  250. legendofrob1
  251. LemmyKoopa
  252. lexpic17
  253. lightdasher
  254. LightheartedBum
  255. Lightosia
  256. Linq
  257. Lisbon Mapping
  258. littl-myth
  259. Liverpool19
  260. LoboRundas
  261. Lone (Thirteenth)
  262. Lonodel
  263. Lord-Zero
  264. Lucanic
  265. Lucimar
  266. Ludjinnado
  267. Luigifan18
  268. lunarum
  269. Lukingordex
  270. Lurxy
  271. Lynn Eslie
  272. M23-X0
  273. MacSmitty
  274. MagiusNecros
  275. MAGMIS
  276. MainJPW
  277. Malcolm Belmont
  278. MaskO'Gears
  279. Master Rapier
  280. MasterMushroom
  281. MatthewVenusAdept
  282. Mav485
  283. McLapras
  284. MeatOfJustice
  285. Mega Bidoof
  286. Mendelsin
  287. MetalMario128
  288. Metocles
  289. Midnight Torch
  290. Miifighters4Smash5
  291. Minato Arisato
  292. Mikegamer0608
  293. Mishudo
  294. Monkokaio
  295. MonopolyRubix
  296. MorbidAltruism
  297. Moydow
  298. MrGame&Rock
  299. MrMacBeth
  300. MrToxicVoltage
  301. Muirkat
  302. Mythzotick
  303. mynameisv
  304. MysticKnives
  305. N1N
  306. N3ON
  307. Nauzgo
  308. Neo Zero
  309. NessAtc.
  310. Niala
  311. Nimbostratus
  312. Ninjakid41592
  313. Nintandy
  314. Nintendokusou
  315. NitrusVirus
  316. NonSpecificGuy
  317. NoOtherPersona
  318. NoR4U
  319. Nossnitro102
  320. Octillus
  321. Oddyesy
  322. oh.glory
  323. OhMyBanana54
  324. Olo
  325. Onassi2
  326. Oniric Spriter
  327. OpticalBlast
  328. OptimisticStrifer
  329. Oracle_Summon
  330. Organization XIII
  331. osby
  332. otarolgam
  333. Oz37
  334. Pacack
  335. Papagenos
  336. ParanoidDrone
  337. Pcubed007
  338. Pennate
  339. Phaazoid
  340. PhilosophicAnimal
  341. pholtos
  342. Pizza Robo
  343. P.Kat
  344. Plain Yogurt
  345. Playcube
  346. PlayfulMushroom
  347. POKEMANSPIKA
  348. Powerman293
  349. praline
  350. psb123
  351. PSIguy89
  352. PSYNergy
  353. PrinceGal3n
  354. PurpleStuff5
  355. PWN3
  356. Pwnapplez
  357. Pyzlnar
  358. QcSlayer
  359. Q-Long
  360. Quetzal77
  361. R.O.B.
  362. Radical Beam
  363. Radori
  364. Raetah
  365. Rafuki21
  366. Raykz
  367. Raziek
  368. Red Dasher
  369. Red Ryu
  370. RegiGygas117
  371. RenH
  372. Replica
  373. Retroen
  374. RetroMetalSonic
  375. RhymeswithEmpty
  376. Roger Smith
  377. RosaPeach
  378. Royaru
  379. Royvolution Ream
  380. RumpletrellskiN
  381. Ryan
  382. Ryuji
  383. Ryuutakeshi
  384. Sabrewulf238
  385. Saer2k
  386. Sagittarius
  387. Salocin
  388. sandfall
  389. SanicJan
  390. Sari
  391. Scatmansworld25
  392. Scoliosis Jones
  393. scoobymcsnack
  394. Seb9k+
  395. SebasSancy
  396. Secret Sexytime
  397. Seleir
  398. Seoxys
  399. Sephazon
  400. Shawnullah
  401. sheik93
  402. shellshocker18
  403. Shin F.
  404. Shinhed-echi
  405. Shog
  406. Sidboylol
  407. Silo777
  408. SirCamp
  409. Skeleton o' Fun
  410. SkullKidKing
  411. Skyblade12
  412. Skyfox2000
  413. sman3975
  414. Smash_Handle69
  415. SmashBro99
  416. smashkirby
  417. Smashmar2
  418. SmashShadow
  419. smashtriforce77
  420. smileMasky
  421. SmilingMad
  422. SMX
  423. Solbliminal
  424. Solfiner
  425. someonetookjacob
  426. SonicLink125
  427. SonicSmasher
  428. SoraSaturn
  429. Sordim522
  430. SorrowOfAcheron
  431. SoulofKhaos
  432. Soulsaint
  433. SoupCanMafia
  434. Sparkus
  435. Spatman
  436. Spazzy_D
  437. Speedwagon
  438. spoilerowl
  439. Spootondorf
  440. Sqid
  441. SSBFan
  442. Staarih
  443. StaffofSmashing
  444. Strider_Bond00J
  445. StrikeBlade
  446. SuperBrawler
  447. Superfiremario
  448. SuperNintendoKid
  449. Supersmash77
  450. Superyoshiom
  451. Swampasaur
  452. Sykin
  453. Takasmash
  454. tamagone
  455. TappyBat
  456. TBone06
  457. tbuster766
  458. TCT~Phantom
  459. TeamFlareZakk
  460. Techno1000
  461. TeenGirlSquad
  462. TehEpicRyuga
  463. TempestSurge
  464. Tetiro
  465. ThatShadowLink
  466. THE 6r
  467. The Curious Volnutt
  468. The One Who Wrote This
  469. Thekewlusername
  470. T-Hell
  471. TheRealHeroOfWinds
  472. TheSeanMan
  473. TheSpaceKing
  474. The Stoopid Unikorn
  475. TheTactician
  476. THE TemporaryFool
  477. thethirdkoopa
  478. TheZoologist
  479. ThirdDay
  480. ThoughtfulWanderer
  481. ThunderOverload
  482. TiaSilvia
  483. TimeSmash
  484. Tinfoil
  485. Tiymako
  486. ToothiestAura
  487. topspin1617
  488. Travix Man
  489. TreeBranch
  490. True Blue Warrior
  491. Turmalinium
  492. tveye
  493. tyrus+
  494. UltimateWario
  495. Ultinarok
  496. Undella2
  497. User Name String
  498. UtopianPoyzin
  499. Vann Accessible
  500. Vegito2727
  501. Venus of the Desert Bloom
  502. Vintage Creep
  503. Violenceman
  504. walph
  505. warelander
  506. Warheart_666
  507. Wigglytuff ★
  508. winterofsilver
  509. Wintropy
  510. WhiteEaglePL
  511. Xelion
  512. Xenigma
  513. XenoWarriorX
  514. XeVioN
  515. Xiivi
  516. Xithyl_kykorl
  517. xLemmy_KoopaX
  518. xpnc
  519. XTremeGamer1234
  520. XxLtxX
  521. Yangfly Leone
  522. YellowLord
  523. Yggdra
  524. Yoh
  525. Yoshi444
  526. YoshiandToad
  527. Young Horsetail
  528. Your Hero
  529. Ypsen
  530. Yuki Setsuna
  531. Yusa
  532. YwhaletailY
  533. Zabadoo
  534. zagman505
  535. zaiman12345
  536. Zalaresh
  537. Zandro
  538. ZanZero
  539. ZarroTsu
  540. ZeldaMaster
  541. ZelDan
  542. ZestyÑ
  543. zferolie
  544. zmero_
  545. Zulyar
  546. Zuppo

Graizen

Smash Champion
Can someone help me translate these words?

First of all I want to warn you that all this can be false, an old friend who already gave me game information told me all this, but he already told lies and also revealed many true things.
So please take all this with a big grain of salt.

He gave me some words indicating characters that are going to be playable in Smash Ultimate. He warned me that I could post all this somewhere.

"Peramelemorphia"
"Agamidae"
"Erinaceinae"
"Virtual Lacertilia"
"Demon Felis"
"Fire Karategi"
"Gấu"
"Extremitats"
"Suryaprabha"
"Stalflute"
"Star Nukke"
"Tiikeri Taistelija"
"Condemn Destruction"
"Fool Guy"
"Artis"

That's all he gave me.
Sorry for any problems.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I'm finally at Prox. It's been a long road...

"Isaac, were you the one who killed Saturos and Menardi?"
Golden Sun - Thumbs Up.PNG

---
Also, I've just beaten Agatio and Karst and...
Golden Sun - The Lost Age - Visual Glitch.PNG

I found a visual glitch on my way back.

Top Bottom