• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

Billybae10K

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4311-5852-0528
I'm also coming from the Shantae Thread.
While I have said some things on here that may sound a bit bad against Isaac, I wish you guys good luck over here in the upcoming Direct! Because this has been a big undertaking for you guys, and you are actually quite courteous, it's just me being a bit more negative on an opinion than anything else.
I'm mainly saying this because of how I felt that BillyBo's latest predictions for smash is slightly unrealistic (Not the one newcomer, one echo thing. But just his rather small sample size of around five characters) and it does makes sense overall and that he's very excited.
Can't help it if I feel like there's only a few characters who seem likely for this specific direct. But really, my opinions shouldn't reflect on the Isaac thread or anyone but myself, so I'm glad you're not basing your opinions of us solely on the fact that I feel we'll be getting Isaac, Incineroar or Skull Kid this direct.

SoupCanMafia

Smash Lord
Scuttle Town, Sequin Land, Possibly Turkey
Can't help it if I feel like there's only a few characters who seem likely for this specific direct. But really, my opinions shouldn't reflect on the Isaac thread or anyone but myself, so I'm glad you're not basing your opinions of us solely on the fact that I feel we'll be getting Isaac, Incineroar or Skull Kid this direct.
Welp, talk **** get crit'd. XD
But in all seriousness, you usually have a good basis for your predictions, so I would be wrong to completely blow you off. I'm getting too into this hype to make good, logical decisions and instead go to my stupid guts.
Besides, again, you guys are gentlemen, you're not the type of people to go full asses at the drop of the hat. You actually have good class here. And I love you all, even if my opinion is different from the rest of yours, because we all have that hype and excitement for Smash in general, with everything that happened ever since the Inkling's reveal. <3

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
I just realized how far we've come since the Smash 4 days. Literally 95% of my posts have been in Isaac support threads, 4 years since I joined Smashboards to wave Isaac's flag.

I have a really good feeling about today's Direct, all hints in my opinion point towards an Isaac reveal! The hype shows and Golden Sun is actually trending on Twitter, and many people now believe that Isaac is the most likely he has ever been to get into Smash.

I may be wrong, and we might not get Isaac today, but I know we'll continue to support Isaac evermore.

These were nice times, let's continue onwards and walk forward with determination!

See you guys in 4 hours to watch and discuss the direct! :estatic:

Last edited:

Billybae10K

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4311-5852-0528
Welp, talk **** get crit'd. XD
But in all seriousness, you usually have a good basis for your predictions, so I would be wrong to completely blow you off. I'm getting too into this hype to make good, logical decisions and instead go to my stupid guts.
Besides, again, you guys are gentlemen, you're not the type of people to go full ***** at the drop of the hat. You actually have good class here. And I love you all, even if my opinion is different from the rest of yours, because we all have that hype and excitement for Smash in general, with everything that happened ever since the Inkling's reveal. <3
No problem, I wouldn't have signed up for the Youtube job if I wasn't prepped for criticism.

Just gotta remember, as a Youtube and someone who's big series is about predicting who's getting revealed, I needed to narrow the playing field down to just a few characters. It's nothing against the characters I don't name, it's just me basing my opinions on what I think is the most likely given the evidence I have. If it's any consolation, Shantae is on my final Newcomer Bingo Card and I do think she's the most popular Indie Rep, I just don't see her reveal being in this general direct, that's all. I would love her though.

SoupCanMafia

Smash Lord
No problem, I wouldn't have signed up for the Youtube job if I wasn't prepped for criticism.

Just gotta remember, as a Youtube and someone who's big series is about predicting who's getting revealed, I needed to narrow the playing field down to just a few characters. It's nothing against the characters I don't name, it's just me basing my opinions on what I think is the most likely given the evidence I have. If it's any consolation, Shantae is on my final Newcomer Bingo Card and I do think she's the most popular Indie Rep, I just don't see her reveal being in this general direct, that's all. I would love her though.
Well, regardless of my guts, I hope you can get Isaac in so your dream comes true, because you actually have passion for him and that's always one of the best things you can have for your choice of character. That's all I'll say on here, but I hope you're right!

SebasSancy

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 6766 2698 9475
any interesting leak/rumor to kill time? although I'm at work the time don't go fast enough

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Someone made an unofficial trailer for Isaac: https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/9fjm7c/fighter_68_isaac_unofficial_trailer/

Also I thought it was neat that apparently he made one for King K. Rool the day before he got announced: https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/95c05g/fighter_66_king_k_rool_unofficial_trailer/

Not that it means anything of course, I just thought it was neat.

God I so want this to happen for us tonight. I'm going to be crossing everything I have for Isaac.

Q-Long

Smash Lord
Someone made an unofficial trailer for Isaac: https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/9fjm7c/fighter_68_isaac_unofficial_trailer/

Also I thought it was neat that apparently he made one for King K. Rool the day before he got announced: https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/95c05g/fighter_66_king_k_rool_unofficial_trailer/

God I so want this to happen for us tonight. I'm going to be crossing everything I have for Isaac.
Wow, Venus Lighthouse works pretty well as trailer music

Falgor

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3652-0587-5880
Quite some time ago now, someone asked me about Isaac's popularity in Germany.
Here is a recent poll (so, it doesn't reflect the Ballot era exactly but it gives a good idea) made there:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Also, that trademark, right? My hype went through the roof when I saw that, I managed to keep my cool until then but now... Oooooh Baby!

ItsMeBrandon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HumanMaleBrandon
Here from the Banjo-Kazooie support thread, wishing all you Isaac fans the best of luck for the Direct- hopefully we all get something to look forward to!
Holy frick so many people in here at once ._.'

StormC

Smash Hero
Stopping by to wish you guys good luck. As a K. Rool supporter, Isaac felt like the frontrunner alongside us during the ballot. It would send an amazing message to Smash fans if Isaac got in, and make Banjo seem more likely lel. I would love to see the doubters eat crow, but even if he isn't revealed today, hopefully people don't get worried about his chances and speculation will continue.

Almost 400 pages though, damn, people really want Isaac.

Confirmation

Smash Ace
Here is a recent poll (so, it doesn't reflect the Ballot era exactly but it gives a good idea) made there:

Also, that trademark, right? My hype went through the roof when I saw that, I managed to keep my cool until then but now... Oooooh Baby!
Its kind of funny that the top two favorite characters are both from Camelot.

Last edited:

SoupCanMafia

Smash Lord

That's actually pretty cool!
I wish I had more to discuss about Isaac, but I only knew him from the Brawl assist trophies, and the Isaac I'm more familiar with is a demon crying bab.

Stopping by to wish you guys good luck. As a K. Rool supporter, Isaac felt like the frontrunner alongside us during the ballot. It would send an amazing message to Smash fans if Isaac got in, and make Banjo seem more likely lel. I would love to see the doubters eat crow, but even if he isn't revealed today, hopefully people don't get worried about his chances and speculation will continue.

Almost 400 pages though, damn, people really want Isaac.
I'll need more than crows to eat from my own doubts, man XD

Last edited:

Pwnapplez

Smash Ace

What is Isaac name in German?

Anyway
https://twitter.com/dcwastaken/status/1040273806303145984?s=21

More and more people who are in the Smash community are backing Isaac!

If anything the trademark this late could me DLC is in the works, with Rhythm Heaven and Isaac being such a demand

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
So the renewal thing happened a few pages ago, but I just want to chime in:

The fact that this is happening around the time as a Direct I think is pretty big. Another aspect to consider is the timing of when it happened. In theory, you would think it should have happened after the Direct so as to not spoil anything. Well...

The Direct was delayed. Keep that in mind.

I can easily see new entries for most of these titles, but Rhythm Heaven, Golden Sun and Wrecking Crew could also be just for Smash (Wrecking Crew has a stage, RH or GS if they get a character).

That being said, RH getting a brand new game is far more likely (GS could get one, but probably not until next year at the earliest), and we don't know what Next Level Games is working on. Them doing Mario Super Sluggers again wouldn't be all that surprising. It was a pretty popular title.

Pwnapplez

Smash Ace

The fact that this is happening around the time as a Direct I think is pretty big. Another aspect to consider is the timing of when it happened. In theory, you would think it should have happened after the Direct so as to not spoil anything. Well...

I can easily see new entries for most of these titles, but Rhythm Heaven, Golden Sun and Wrecking Crew could also be just for Smash (Wrecking Crew has a stage, RH or GS if they get a character).

That being said, RH getting a brand new game is far more likely (GS could get one, but probably not until next year at the earliest), and we don't know what Next Level Games is working on. Them doing Mario Super Sluggers again wouldn't be all that surprising. It was a pretty popular title.
Sluggers was also the last game K Rule was in

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero

It makes me wonder how many people in Germany were voting on the ballot.

Also if it's indicative of popularity in other Europeon countries (like France, Spain, Italy etc) we could have had a few countries behind us.

SebasSancy

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 6766 2698 9475
Isaac is Isaac, although I think a lot of people pronounce it differently. Most names of the main cast are the same, except for Sheba and Piers. Sheba is Cosma and Piers is Aaron.
I think the name change is weird hahaha

in spanish, Isaac is Hans, Jenna is Nadia and Sheba is Sole, don't know why

pholtos

Smash Journeyman
Had this weirdo thought last night of an Assist Trophy on Venus Lighthouse, and it gets knocked into the hole, bouncing similarly to the venus star, and out pops Isaac. :p

Anyways, gotta go to work, hoping for the best.

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion

They do Strikers, not sluggers.

isaac3000

Smash Journeyman
It makes me wonder how many people in Germany were voting on the ballot.

Also if it's indicative of popularity in other Europeon countries (like France, Spain, Italy etc) we could have had a few countries behind us.
They said about 1000 votes across the country, not really much but still very nice to see Isaac as the winner!

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
You're talking about Inklings like their game weren't crazy popular.
I remember how much fanart the Inklings got after E3 2014. People were really hyped for the characters.

1. _Sheik
  2. 1/128
  3. 9Blades
  4. ☆Jisatsu☆
  5. *Verrix*
  6. ?!?!?!
  7. Accursed
  8. Adeptmune
  9. Agk0001
  10. Aguki90
  11. airConditioner
  12. aldelaro5
  13. alguidrag
  14. Altais
  15. Amberloo
  16. Amtoj
  17. AncientArk
  18. andimidna
  19. Androobie
  20. Aeon Lupin
  21. Apollyon
  22. Aqua Rock X
  23. AquaDork1
  24. AquaSol
  25. Arcadenik
  26. Arsenal234,
  27. Arteen
  28. Asian_Charizard
  29. Astraltar
  30. Aureola
  31. Aurora Jenny
  32. AustarusIV
  33. AwesomeCauliflower68
  34. Awesomedude444
  35. Backgammon
  36. Baddies are back
  37. Balgorxz
  38. BandannaWaddleDee
  39. Bane84
  40. Banjodorf
  41. bassem6
  42. Bassoonist
  43. Billybae10K
  44. BillyBat
  45. Bingoshi
  46. Bkupa666
  47. Blackwolf666
  48. Blaziken
  49. Blue7113
  50. BluePikmin11
  51. BoltDragon
  52. BoN~
  53. Bowser-Daimao
  54. BravadoMan_13
  55. BridgesWithTurtles
  56. Brother AJ
  57. Browny
  58. Buddy002
  59. Bunny8093
  60. BUnit
  61. Burruni
  62. Calamitas
  63. Calane
  64. CactusBlah
  65. candyissweet
  66. Capita
  67. Cap'nChreest
  68. Captain Toad
  69. CardStealer1
  70. Cazzone,
  71. Chapter Serf
  72. CheckmateChuck
  73. CheeseBroJoe
  74. Cheezey Bites
  75. Chromfirmed
  76. Chrono.
  77. ChronoPenguin
  78. clearandsweet
  79. ClinkStryphart
  80. CliffJumper
  81. Clumsyzephyr
  82. cocy965
  83. Cos.
  84. Coaltergeist
  85. Confirmation
  86. Crap-Zapper
  87. CrossDispatcher
  88. cybersai
  89. Dalek_Kolt
  90. Darkdarkness
  91. Darkfur
  92. DatoSm
  93. Delta64
  94. Demonfunds
  95. Dendros
  96. Desert Croc
  97. Destroyer713
  98. Dezeray112
  99. Dhragen
  100. Diddy Kong
  101. Dihan
  102. Dimensionsword64
  103. Dionaea_floridensis
  104. DivinexRose
  105. DJ3DS
  106. DJBor
  107. D-Man9293
  108. DMurr
  109. DogManStar
  110. DoodleDuck97
  111. Doncalot
  112. DraginHikari
  113. Drakonis
  114. DrJayfox
  115. Dromader
  116. DukeNapoleon
  117. DustyPumpkin
  118. Dyllybirdy
  119. e105beta
  120. Eagle
  121. EclairSpark
  122. EclipseSmash
  123. EddyBearr
  124. ED Cantu
  125. Edlocke
  126. egaddmario
  127. ElPanandero
  128. El Syd
  129. EndlessChrom
  130. EndlessRain
  131. EnhaloTricks
  132. EricTheGamerman
  133. Essora
  134. ETFruitNinja
  135. ethanrodgers223
  136. Ezequileste
  137. Falgor
  138. Falkoopa
  139. False Sense
  140. FamiconDisk
  141. Felix_the_Slayer
  142. fenyx4
  143. ferioku
  144. Fire Rider
  145. Fire Tactician
  146. Fire_Voyager
  147. FirstBlade
  148. Flamel
  149. Flamingbird
  150. Flareon
  151. Flarzo
  152. Flik
  153. Flintike
  154. Flynn.Scifo
  155. fogbadge.
  156. foolssigma
  157. FrankAL
  158. FreddyOnDrugs
  159. Friesnchip
  160. Frosty Pops
  161. GalacticPetey
  162. Gameguy1996
  163. Gazorpazorpfield
  164. Geassguy
  165. gebi
  166. Geno Boost
  167. ghastmine
  168. Ghirahilda
  169. Gioka
  170. GladiusVortex
  171. GM_3826
  172. GoldenBoy01
  173. Golden Icarus
  174. GoldenSunIsAlive
  175. GoodGrief741
  176. Gotann
  177. GraveEclipse567
  178. gspindles
  179. Gurein
  180. Hakerson
  181. heylodom
  182. Holdenon
  183. hustler713
  184. Huanchi
  185. hwrdjacob
  186. iam8bit
  187. Icana
  188. iDazedX_x
  189. Inawordyes
  190. IntelliHeath1
  191. Invisible Shiny Bulbasaur
  192. isaac3000
  193. Isaac4SmashUltimate
  194. Isaac for Smash Pls
  195. IsaacOrRiot
  196. Isaac: Venus Adept
  197. Istry555
  198. ItsRainingGravy
  199. ItsYio
  200. IvanQuote
  201. JaidynReiman
  202. Jak_spoon
  203. JamesDNaux
  204. James Tutumbero
  205. Jamurai
  206. JarBear
  207. Jclubsandwich
  208. JDogindy
  209. JesseMcCloud
  210. Johnknight1
  211. JohnnySparkxs
  212. Jupiter Ivan
  213. Jurae818
  214. Just a random scrub
  215. jweb22
  216. Kalaam
  217. Kalomaze
  218. KCCHIEFS27
  219. KeniththeGatherer
  220. KeybladeSmasher
  221. KHJason95
  222. Kikaru
  223. Kind Dedede
  224. KingCloud
  225. KingShadow
  226. KiraYoshikage
  227. KirbyDragon
  228. Kirbyfan391
  229. Kisae
  230. Klimax
  231. KMDP
  232. KoalaNut
  233. Kokirikory
  234. Koori
  235. Kremling Man
  236. Kumatora
  237. KurouKamen
  238. Kycse
  239. Lady Palutena
  240. Lampy
  241. LaniusShrike
  242. lanky_gunner
  243. LasermasterA
  244. Leafeon523
  245. LeeYawshee
  246. Legendary Spirit Tamer
  247. LegendOfDragoon
  248. legendofrob1
  249. LemmyKoopa
  250. lexpic17
  251. lightdasher
  252. LightheartedBum
  253. Lightosia
  254. Linq
  255. Lisbon Mapping
  256. littl-myth
  257. Liverpool19
  258. Lone (Thirteenth)
  259. Lonodel
  260. Lord-Zero
  261. Lucanic
  262. Lucimar
  263. Ludjinnado
  264. Luigifan18
  265. lunarum
  266. Lukingordex
  267. Lurxy
  268. Lynn Eslie
  269. M23-X0
  270. MacSmitty
  271. MagiusNecros
  272. MAGMIS
  273. MainJPW
  274. Malcolm Belmont
  275. MaskO'Gears
  276. Master Rapier
  277. MasterMushroom
  278. Mav485
  279. McLapras
  280. Mega Bidoof
  281. Mendelsin
  282. MetalMario128
  283. Metocles
  284. Midnight Torch
  285. Miifighters4Smash5
  286. Minato Arisato
  287. Mikegamer0608
  288. Mishudo
  289. Monkokaio
  290. MonopolyRubix
  291. MorbidAltruism
  292. Moydow
  293. MrGame&Rock
  294. MrMacBeth
  295. MrToxicVoltage
  296. Muirkat
  297. Mythzotick
  298. mynameisv
  299. MysticKnives
  300. N1N
  301. N3ON
  302. Nauzgo
  303. Neo Zero
  304. NessAtc.
  305. Niala
  306. Nimbostratus
  307. Ninjakid41592
  308. Nintandy
  309. Nintendokusou
  310. NitrusVirus
  311. NonSpecificGuy
  312. NoOtherPersona
  313. NoR4U
  314. Nossnitro102
  315. Octillus
  316. Oddyesy
  317. oh.glory
  318. OhMyBanana54
  319. Olo
  320. Onassi2
  321. Oniric Spriter
  322. OpticalBlast
  323. OptimisticStrifer
  324. Oracle_Summon
  325. Organization XIII
  326. osby
  327. otarolgam
  328. Oz37
  329. Pacack
  330. Papagenos
  331. ParanoidDrone
  332. Pcubed007
  333. Pennate
  334. Phaazoid
  335. PhilosophicAnimal
  336. pholtos
  337. Pizza Robo
  338. P.Kat
  339. Plain Yogurt
  340. Playcube
  341. PlayfulMushroom
  342. POKEMANSPIKA
  343. Powerman293
  344. praline
  345. psb123
  346. PSIguy89
  347. PSYNergy
  348. PrinceGal3n
  349. PurpleStuff5
  350. PWN3
  351. Pwnapplez
  352. Pyzlnar
  353. QcSlayer
  354. Q-Long
  355. Quetzal77
  356. R.O.B.
  357. Radical Beam
  358. Radori
  359. Raetah
  360. Rafuki21
  361. Raykz
  362. Raziek
  363. Red Dasher
  364. Red Ryu
  365. RegiGygas117
  366. RenH
  367. Replica
  368. Retroen
  369. RetroMetalSonic
  370. RhymeswithEmpty
  371. Roger Smith
  372. RosaPeach
  373. Royaru
  374. Royvolution Ream
  375. RumpletrellskiN
  376. Ryan
  377. Ryuji
  378. Ryuutakeshi
  379. Sabrewulf238
  380. Saer2k
  381. Sagittarius
  382. Salocin
  383. sandfall
  384. SanicJan
  385. Sari
  386. Scatmansworld25
  387. Scoliosis Jones
  388. scoobymcsnack
  389. Seb9k+
  390. SebasSancy
  391. Secret Sexytime
  392. Seleir
  393. Seoxys
  394. Sephazon
  395. Shawnullah
  396. sheik93
  397. shellshocker18
  398. Shin F.
  399. Shinhed-echi
  400. Shog
  401. Sidboylol
  402. Silo777
  403. SirCamp
  404. Skeleton o' Fun
  405. SkullKidKing
  406. Skyblade12
  407. Skyfox2000
  408. sman3975
  409. Smash_Handle69
  410. SmashBro99
  411. smashkirby
  412. SmashShadow
  413. smashtriforce77
  414. smileMasky
  415. SmilingMad
  416. SMX
  417. Solbliminal
  418. Solfiner
  419. someonetookjacob
  420. SonicLink125
  421. SonicSmasher
  422. SoraSaturn
  423. Sordim522
  424. SorrowOfAcheron
  425. SoulofKhaos
  426. Soulsaint
  427. Sparkus
  428. Spatman
  429. Spazzy_D
  430. Speedwagon
  431. spoilerowl
  432. Spootondorf
  433. Sqid
  434. SSBFan
  435. Staarih
  436. StaffofSmashing
  437. Strider_Bond00J
  438. StrikeBlade
  439. SuperBrawler
  440. Superfiremario
  441. SuperNintendoKid
  442. Supersmash77
  443. Superyoshiom
  444. Swampasaur
  445. Sykin
  446. Takasmash
  447. TappyBat
  448. TBone06
  449. tbuster766
  450. TCT~Phantom
  451. TeamFlareZakk
  452. Techno1000
  453. TeenGirlSquad
  454. TehEpicRyuga
  455. TempestSurge
  456. Tetiro
  457. ThatShadowLink
  458. THE 6r
  459. The Curious Volnutt
  460. The One Who Wrote This
  461. Thekewlusername
  462. T-Hell
  463. TheRealHeroOfWinds
  464. TheSeanMan
  465. TheSpaceKing
  466. The Stoopid Unikorn
  467. TheTactician
  468. THE TemporaryFool
  469. thethirdkoopa
  470. TheZoologist
  471. ThirdDay
  472. ThoughtfulWanderer
  473. ThunderOverload
  474. TiaSilvia
  475. TimeSmash
  476. Tinfoil
  477. Tiymako
  478. ToothiestAura
  479. topspin1617
  480. Travix Man
  481. TreeBranch
  482. True Blue Warrior
  483. Turmalinium
  484. tveye
  485. tyrus+
  486. UltimateWario
  487. Ultinarok
  488. Undella2
  489. User Name String
  490. UtopianPoyzin
  491. Vann Accessible
  492. Vegito2727
  493. Venus of the Desert Bloom
  494. Vintage Creep
  495. Violenceman
  496. walph
  497. warelander
  498. Warheart_666
  499. Wigglytuff ★
  500. winterofsilver
  501. Wintropy
  502. WhiteEaglePL
  503. Xelion
  504. Xenigma
  505. XenoWarriorX
  506. XeVioN
  507. Xiivi
  508. xLemmy_KoopaX
  509. xpnc
  510. XTremeGamer1234
  511. XxLtxX
  512. Yangfly Leone
  513. YellowLord
  514. Yggdra
  515. Yoh
  516. Yoshi444
  517. YoshiandToad
  518. Young Horsetail
  519. Your Hero
  520. Ypsen
  521. Yuki Setsuna
  522. Yusa
  523. YwhaletailY
  524. Zabadoo
  525. zagman505
  526. zaiman12345
  527. Zalaresh
  528. Zandro
  529. ZanZero
  530. ZarroTsu
  531. ZeldaMaster
  532. ZelDan
  533. ZestyÑ
  534. zferolie
  535. zmero_
  536. Zulyar
  537. Zuppo

alguidrag

Smash Ace
Continuing to play Golden Sun: The Lost Age.

I'm lost in Aqua Rock, trying to find the place to put the Aquarius Stone, but that means while I'm looking I'm also grinding, so it's ultimately to my benefit.

There is an enemy in Aqua Rock, the Sea Dragon.

They drop Unicorn Rings at a 1/64 Rate (1/16 if you beat them with a Mars Djinn). [Unicorn Rings heal Poison, but don't do anything else, so they're kinda useless]

So far, I've gotten three of the things from them, but I also have a full inventory.

So... (paraphrased)

"Felix got a Unicorn Ring.
However, there is no more room in your inventory for the item.
Felix threw the Unicorn Ring as far away as possible.
"

I don't think I've ever seen that before. It got a laugh out of me.
that happene for me, but Sheba was the only one with a slot on her inventory

so was like

"Felix got a Unicorn Ring.
Felix gave the Unicorn Ring to Sheba."
that made my day

Zem-raj

Smash Hero
Just popping in to say good luck for today. Isaac's in my top 10 most wanted list, and since Ridley and King K.Rool have been confirmed, he's now my #3 most wanted that hasn't been confirmed yet (behind Bandana Dee and Isabelle). It would be great if he is announced in today's Nintendo Direct. Even if he isn't, there's still time before launch.

CheckmateChuck

Smash Journeyman
Three more hours and only three more pages until 400. That would be a great number to end things on and move over to our very own character subforum, don't you think? That would be pretty weird, all things considered. If we're lucky we're going to be discussing movesets and all that stuff at this time tomorrow.

alguidrag

Smash Ace
We need a Isaac cheerleader image! Put Jenna, Mia, Ivan, Garet, Felix, Fehzi, Matthew, Waluigi like school cheerleaders!

Salocin

Smash Rookie
I think I’ve posted here like once before, I usually just read and don’t really post that much.

Isaac feels like he just has to be tonight, like it wouldn’t feel right if it wasn’t him. But at the same time it’s crazy even thinking that he stands an a great chance, it just doesn’t feel real. I hope that tonight (or whatever time in your time zone) Isaac will be revealed (hopefully along with Felix) and will get to join that beautiful picture with all the other fighters.

Agh I’m so hyped!

Top Bottom