• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

Pyzlnar

Smash Apprentice
I don't think they're going to accidentally reveal anything. Not after what happened with the Castlevania song.

Though I do think there's probably going to be a legit direct leak floating around between now and whenever the direct airs.
The name for the Yoshi game was already leaked by them heh.
And the release year lol

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
Yeah so according to the guys at /v/ nintendo cant really push it to next week without Famitsu leaking everything on Tuesday. (Besides doing a direct on 9/11 is a terrible idea when you originally delayed your direct for respect) and the Japan livestream still is on for the original schedule. Expect the direct to do one of the few things

A. It leaks
B. It is pushed to tomorrow, the weekend, or monday
C. Scraps of everything leak

TappyBat

Smash Ace
Even if I thought we could potentially get Isaac today, I think the real reason to delay the direct is respect, also most of Hokkaido lost power due to the Earthquake so I think what Nintendo wants is that we can all enjoy the direct simultaneously instead of having some of us happy and the rest missing it because of this tragedy. It is possible a lot of Nintendo people also have families affected in some way so it is better to go help, it would be very frivolous of them to keep going as if nothing happened and I am pretty sure japanese people would't have taken it well and they would not forget that. So it is better we wait for them, I also believe this delay won't be very long (probably a week) so it is not a lot of time either.
I just hope Isaac doesn't get cut
every pokemon that knows earthquake never went anywhere in the main games. If our boy is in, he may have to wait a bit, but I don't think they'd cut him.

Gioka

Smash Journeyman
Yeah so according to the guys at /v/ nintendo cant really push it to next week without Famitsu leaking everything on Tuesday. (Besides doing a direct on 9/11 is a terrible idea when you originally delayed your direct for respect) and the Japan livestream still is on for the original schedule. Expect the direct to do one of the few things

A. It leaks
B. It is pushed to tomorrow, the weekend, or monday
C. Scraps of everything leak
Have we ever gotten a Nintendo Direct on weekend? I know this would be an special case but still curious

KMDP

Smash Legend
Speaking of RPGs there should be a Smash one. Now that would be fun
What type of RPG are we talking here?
I think a strategy RPG would would.

There are so many characters, you'd want to use as many as possible at once.
---
Update on my GS Playthrough
Stopped playing for now, this is what the Djinn set-up looks like:​
Golden Sun KMDP Djinn 2.PNG

I'm currently in Xian. Ivan's holding the Douse Drop and Isaac has the Catch Beads and Orb of Force.
Mia's hogging all the Water Djinn. At least everyone else can share.

Isaac got Gaia early, interestingly enough.
On the offensive side, Garet has nothing but single target Psynergy right now. Specifically he has Astral Blast and Volcano. Isaac also has Astral Blast.
This means Isaac and Garet are both capable of shooting giant stars at people, and causing massive explosions (of Planetary Energy and Volcanic Activity, respectively). They both also have Debuff and Status Psynergy, though Garet can also bestow a Buff.

Ivan has Growth and Bolt and their second levels, along with Cure and it's second level. He's the most versatile member of the party right now, probably because he doesn't have any like-element Djinn on him.

Last edited:

Gioka

Smash Journeyman
I can't think of a particular case but I'm certain we've gotten directs on the weekend before.
I see. I can only recall E3 directs but well it could be. I think tomorrow would still be too soon but who knows. Nintendo isn't really in a good spot with the possible leaks right now, such a hard decision to be made for rescheduling

TBone06

Smash Ace
I have posted in the Geno thread before to support you guys. Hoping for the best for you guys still. I would not be at all upset if Geno is announced.
The feeling is 100% mutual if Isaac is announced. I feel he is a character that brings something very unique.

hustler713

Smash Apprentice
If we assume a smash website update related to anything revealed in the direct today would occur on monday, isn't it realistic to expect it at some point during this weekend? I mean it wouldn't mess up their scedule at least.

Last edited:

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
Update on my previous statement on Famitsu: Famitsu prints on Fridays and releases them officially on Mondays.

hustler713

Smash Apprentice
And always includes news immediately after a Nintendo Direct?
I don't know how it is in Japan, but when i was subscribed to a gaming magazine back then, i always had it at least one day before the official release... so there could be people who could leak from those articles maybe even Sunday?

Pwnapplez

Smash Ace
Screen Shot 2018-09-06 at 2.13.26 PM.png

BTW

I know this is some troll, but if any of you are thinking like this, please leave. This is disgusting behavior.

Not only are some people on twitter are going "WAAA NO DIRECT ITS PRE RECORED WAAA"

I don't want to see any behavior like this on this thread

It's disgusting.

DogManStar

Smash Ace
I was thinking of making a Youtube playlist full of non video game songs related to the sun. Anyone have any song suggestions?

Walking on Sunshine is an obvious one but I'm hoping people will have suggestions from various different artists and genres.
Slowdive - When the Sun Hits
The Magnetic Fields - I Don’t Believe in the Sun

?!?!?!

Smash Ace
If you are a FE fan you might like this

I would love a FE with Nintendo Characters one day, think that would be legit
They should just do a collab with feh, I'd be so down for other Nintendo characters as units

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero
If you think a post is in bad taste, why are you sharing it here for us to see?

Top Bottom