• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

Pwnapplez

Smash Ace
So many posts here nowadays (<_<) (not going to pretend that I read all to catch back up). Has everyone here seen this video?
More possible / credible leaks.
This should give people hope if they don't think our boy will be playable.
The 4chan leak I think was debunked? From what I saw. However, if that is legit damn, we will find out soon.

The gamefaqs guy tho, I think he is just a troll. However, if he does have info, he does have a good way of leaking it

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
I would hate Nintendo for abandoning F-Zero, but i'm just too tired to put any emotional investment into it anymore.

Tiymako

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tiymako
3DS FC
3969-4335-6560
Switch FC
4983-0183-9411
View attachment 162216

BTW

I know this is some troll, but if any of you are thinking like this, please leave. This is disgusting behavior.

Not only are some people on twitter are going "WAAA NO DIRECT ITS PRE RECORED WAAA"

I don't want to see any behavior like this on this thread

It's disgusting.
I absolutely agree, we should not be insensitive or disrespectful towards what has happened. No matter how much you think it is funny! This is an Isaac/Smash related speculation thread and if any one of us act like this in any way shape or form it will most likely impact us as a fanbase. We are better than this, so please show some maturity and respect.

Otherwise, I really hope the people in Hokkaido are safe. The lives of people are more important than video games, so I am willing to wait as long as they need it. We have to remember that Japan is a very respectful country so I don't think Isaac's inclusion caused the delay or anything related to the direct.

SebasSancy

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 6766 2698 9475
We just need to keep waiting. I know I pretty new here, but I've been waiting for Isaac's inclution since Brawl! If he doesn't make to the base roster, then we have to scream louder and get him as DLC. If that don't happen either, we have to keep screaming until the next smash and so on

iam8bit

Smash Ace
so if he doesn't make it what're you all gonna do? yes including dlc
I would concentrate in campaigning for his inclusion as DLC first. And if that doesn't happen, concentrate on building a strong fanbase for his inclusion on the next iteration. :sadeyes:

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
Blame Miyamoto. He saw no future with it, then he killed Star Fox.
I blame the fact that everyone that was previously involed with it is busy. They have no time to make a Sc-Fi racer anymore.

There are even signs pointing to a Star Fox Racing game replacing F-Zero.

**** Nintendo sometimes.

Confirmation

Smash Ace
Do you know which Ashley Discord it was? I have not seen any hate or plots against Isaac and Golden Sun fans from the Ashley discord I am looking at.
Seems someone beat me too it but yeah, it was 4chan. I haven't seen much negativity from anyone from Smashboards

NoOtherPersona

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4922-9697-9289
Blame Miyamoto. He saw no future with it, then he killed Star Fox.
He only did that because he didn't know how to make the game work so to speak he wanted to create like a special controller for it complete mess if you look into it

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I blame the fact that everyone that was previously involed with it is busy. They have no time to make a Sc-Fi racer anymore.

There are even signs pointing to a Star Fox Racing game replacing F-Zero.

**** Nintendo sometimes.
With BOTW getting a ton of "new blood" in the franchise, I hope some of those newcomers to working within Nintendo are interested in developing some long Nintendo-forgotten titles.

Billybae10K

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4311-5852-0528
so if he doesn't make it what're you all gonna do? yes including dlc
I won't lie, as positive as I'd try to stay - Knowing that past this, the next Smash game probably won't be until Nintendo's next console which could be six or seven years down the line... I'd give up. That would be too demoralizing of a blow for me.

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
With BOTW getting a ton of "new blood" in the franchise, I hope some of those newcomers to working within Nintendo are interested in developing some long Nintendo-forgotten titles.
I doubt it. This is Nintendo we're talking about.
He only did that because he didn't know how to make the game work so to speak he wanted to create like a special controller for it complete mess if you look into it
Miyamoto STILL thinks that the "Special" controllers are the only way to innovate. smh.

HOW ABOUT F-ZERO ONLINE RACES. HUH MIYAMOTO?!

As for Star Fox Racing itself...meh.

Last edited:

pholtos

Smash Journeyman
I was thinking of making a Youtube playlist full of non video game songs related to the sun. Anyone have any song suggestions?

Walking on Sunshine is an obvious one but I'm hoping people will have suggestions from various different artists and genres.
Here comes the sun... doo doo doo doo...

I decided yesterday to play Golden Sun again.

Like pholtos pholtos , I decided to mix it up to make things interesting (because this'll be my third or fourth time playing it).

For my playthrough, I'll be playing the Djinn where they lie, unless I specifically need a certain Psynergy to progress or access a side dungeon (e.g. Growth and Whirlwind).
View attachment 162201
It's had some interesting effects.

Garet's my second fastest character, and Isaac is the one with the least innate Defense.

Ivan was still the first to die, though. Though everyone died in that fight so I can't hold it against him. :laugh:
Ooh nice idea, good luck. :3

On the offensive side, Garet has nothing but single target Psynergy right now. Specifically he has Astral Blast and Volcano. Isaac also has Astral Blast.This means Isaac and Garet are both capable of shooting giant stars at people, and causing massive explosions (of Planetary Energy and Volcanic Activity, respectively). They both also have Debuff and Status Psynergy, though Garet can also bestow a Buff.
Neat thing about Astral Blast, it's one of them things that takes attack into account, so I ended up using it all the way to the final boss fight in my playthrough.
-------------------------
Now I hope nothing Smash related gets leaked by the Magazine or by dataminers but I can understand if they do, ah well. The earthquake is more important to deal with.

SebasSancy

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 6766 2698 9475
Laura Kate Dale says in her twiiter account that there will a game that will be pretty clear is the reason for the delay, so i think Isaac is out of the question.

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
Laura Kate Dale says in her twiiter account that there will a game that will be pretty clear is the reason for the delay, so i think Isaac is out of the question.
Bayonetta 3?

I remember Bayonetta 2 having lots of destruction.

Arsenal234

Smash Apprentice
............. so if Isaac is in the base roster, are we campaigning for a Felix echo for DLC?

?!?!?!

Smash Ace
It seems possible that we MIGHT get some leaks within the next hour guys. I would assume the direct has been distributed across all regions for Nintendo HQs so something could pop up, hopefully not though

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
You poor *******.

Well, i bet that Isaac would be revealed tomorrow.

And he wasn't.

Now this is my profile until Isaac gets leaked/announced.

Please announce him soon i can't keep looking at this terrible stage any longer.

Xenigma

Smash Lord
NNID
Xenigma
Not really, her tweet doesn't specify whether it's a game we know about, so if there is a "problem" game it could certainly be Smash. To be honest, really unfortunate if that's how we get Isaac though, because boy is the timing awful.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
That doesn't mean anything at all. Both LKD and Stealth said a "game". It doesn't say if its a new game, existing game, or whatever. And if its not about Isaac it doesn't mean Isaac still can't get revealed in the Direct separately, because it depends on the context regarding on how the information was received anyway.

Pwnapplez

Smash Ace

And he wasn't.

Please announce him soon i can't keep looking at this terrible stage any longer.
Aww that ain't bad

let's see on twitter I said Ill dress up as cooking mama for a video....on here I think I said ill eat dark dawn...prob some other stuff.

AT LEAST YOU DON"T HAVE TO DRESS UP AS A FRAUD OF A COOK!

Gioka

Smash Journeyman
As much as I would hate Isaac not making it in, I will just do the same that when he didn't make it to Brawl, 4 and the "ballot result". Keep pushing, try to give the GS fanbase some voice, keep campaigning to DLC and if not just for the next game or DLC season depending on what Nintendo and Sakurai decide they will do with Smash next. This game is already huge and impressive as it is right now so everything else is like bonuses. My three most wanted newcomers are Isaac, Skull Kid and a hunter from MH which would make me grateful enough to not ask anything else from Smash ever

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
Aww that ain't bad

let's see on twitter I said Ill dress up as cooking mama for a video....on here I think I said ill eat dark dawn...prob some other stuff.

AT LEAST YOU DON"T HAVE TO DRESS UP AS A FRAUD OF A COOK!
AT LEAST COOKING MAMA ISN'T UGLY AS FUG U LIL-

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
I would love a legit pilot style racing game from Nintendo. The airlines needs more pilots anyway so we need to start training the kids
We have a new Top Gun movie coming out in 2020, that should do the job just fine.

And am I the only one who loves Pac-Land?

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer

And he wasn't.

Personally I think all those bets should've been called off, but hey, at least people are men and women of their word.

And am I the only one who loves Pac-Land?
Who hurt you

Last edited:
Top Bottom