• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

Pwnapplez

Smash Ace
If you think a post is in bad taste, why are you sharing it here for us to see?
A few pages back, someone came in here saying us Isaac fans are acting bad. I only brought it up hoping that no one in here will behave like that. That's all. I just expect good behavior from people

I could go for some of that right about now. Preferably the lemonade flavor.
Ever try the formula 50?

I norm drink the XXX one. When I fly, the cockpit gets so hot sometimes and vitamin water hits the spot. Love it way more the gatorade. When I was doing varsity sports in HS I never had gatorade. So I never ended up liking it.

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
Ever try the formula 50?

I norm drink the XXX one. When I fly, the cockpit gets so hot sometimes and vitamin water hits the spot. Love it way more the gatorade. When I was doing varsity sports in HS I never had gatorade. So I never ended up liking it.
Not sure if I had that one or not. That is still Vitamin Water right? I've had nearly every flavor they sell in recent memory. I remember not liking XXX. That one is the Dragon Fruit flavor I believe. Didn't set well with me. But it definitely tasted better than the Strawberry Kiwi flavor. Which is weird, because I normally love that combination.

Confirmation

Smash Ace
I thought about something...we certainly have a dedicated hatedom (as evidenced if only by that Ashley discord) that's been proven to go around starting ****. Do you think they're exploiting this tragedy to give us a bad name?

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
I thought about something...we certainly have a dedicated hatedom (as evidenced if only by that Ashley discord) that's been proven to go around starting ****. Do you think they're exploiting this tragedy to give us a bad name?
That's even more of a stretch than all of the other conspiracies we've made before.

Last edited:

Gioka

Smash Journeyman
I am certainly worried about some toxic responses to Nintendo on Twitter. Is like the reason we have such a bad image as gamers and to be honest I have read some that are just... Ugh. I feel so ashamed that people are doing this

Pwnapplez

Smash Ace
Not sure if I had that one or not. That is still Vitamin Water right? I've had nearly every flavor they sell in recent memory. I remember not liking XXX. That one is the Dragon Fruit flavor I believe. Didn't set well with me. But it definitely tasted better than the Strawberry Kiwi flavor. Which is weird, because I normally love that combination.
Vitamin 50 was 50 Cent's flavor when he bought into Vitamin water haha.
It was grape if I remember? Not a fan of grape drinks, wine is fine though.

XXX is blueberry pomegranate. Is that Strawberry Kiwi flavor one bad?
LittleSmugJellyfish-size_restricted.gif

I hate to be an Alex Jones, but I would not put it past people. It's smear campaigns. People just seek attention.

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
Vitamin 50 was 50 Cent's flavor when he bought into Vitamin water haha.
It was grape if I remember? Not a fan of grape drinks, wine is fine though.

XXX is blueberry pomegranate. Is that Strawberry Kiwi flavor one bad?

View attachment 162224

I hate to be an Alex Jones, but I would not put it past people. It's smear campaigns. People just seek attention.
Wouldnt be a first. Used to want Krystal in the game and a lot of smear campaigns happened against her inclusion.

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
I am certainly worried about some toxic responses to Nintendo on Twitter. Is like the reason we have such a bad image as gamers and to be honest I have read some that are just... Ugh. I feel so ashamed that people are doing this

I think it would've happened anyway. Cause every fandom is toxic.

TappyBat

Smash Ace
I still don't get how horrible earthquake = Isaac fans did this keep him out! raaaaaaaah! I mean he may not have even been in that direct! the duck is wrong with people?! ._.

Pwnapplez

Smash Ace
I still don't get how horrible earthquake = Isaac fans did this keep him out! raaaaaaaah! I mean he may not have even been in that direct! the duck is wrong with people?! ._.
People enjoy the attention. Deep down, they don't believe that (if they do they are sick)

They just want people to mob up and start ****. That is the only thing I can assume.

Regardless, if people want a sample of what Isaac fans are they can see it here. With 500+ supporters

LegendOfDragoon

Smash Journeyman
Aye chi mama. Nintendo has destroyed the internet with this one decision. Brother turning on brother and all the toxicity is oozing out of every corner :(

Gioka

Smash Journeyman
Aye chi mama. Nintendo has destroyed the internet with this one decision. Brother turning on brother and all the toxicity is oozing out of every corner :(
I think whatever decision they took would have caused this unfortunately. If they chose to go on the Japanese part of the gamers would have felt (with all of the right to) offended that they didn't matter to a company on their own land.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Do you know which Ashley Discord it was? I have not seen any hate or plots against Isaac and Golden Sun fans from the Ashley discord I am looking at.

Dionaea_floridensis

Smash Journeyman
Less than 24 hours ago we were sliding into other threads spreading positive vibes. I believe after a tragedy is still a pretty good time to be doing that.

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
Less than 24 hours ago we were sliding into other threads spreading positive vibes. I believe after a tragedy is still a pretty good time to be doing that.

I'm not really sure we can still carry the same excitement and positivity as before.

for the obvious reasons stated above.

Q-Long

Smash Lord
Ah. So there is more than one group. Must be the 4chan posters posing as Ashley fans to put down Isaac and Golden Sun and start a flame war.
During Smash 4 they did that too, there so much more things you could do with your free time. Its easier to do on 4ch because your accounts are anonymous. You can just pretend to be ____-supporter

SebasSancy

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 6766 2698 9475
I don't Know if is just a trend but people really seems to be against Isaac's inclution and I don't get it. Smash has been always a game to celebrate nintendo and nintendo's story. Golden Sun is part of that, so idk why are people so agaist Isaac.

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
I don't Know if is just a trend but people really seems to be against Isaac's inclution and I don't get it. Smash has been always a game to celebrate nintendo and nintendo's story. Golden Sun is part of that, so idk why are people so agaist Isaac.
I can't give you a clear answer to that.

At this point, people have tons of reasons to hate Isaac's inclusion. Weather it's because he steals a slot, they don't like him or his games, or he's generic. Those are examples, but there could be more.

The best we can do is pray to the wise one about our wishes being granted. Because we are on thin ice.

Pwnapplez

Smash Ace

At this point, people have tons of reasons to hate Isaac's inclusion. Weather it's because he steals a slot, they don't like him or his games, or he's generic. Those are examples, but there could be more.

The best we can do is pray to the wise one about our wishes being granted. Because we are on thin ice.

I will tell you,
These haters are ja rule fans, Isaac as we know is a 50 Cent fan.
50 beefed with ja rule and won, so these ja rule fans are just salty.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero

What do you mean by thin ice?

Dionaea_floridensis

Smash Journeyman
Man I hope we get that direct this weekend... At this point I just want to know what the hell is going on with their online thing sooner rather than later.

Flynn.Scifo

Smash Ace
so if he doesn't make it what're you all gonna do? yes including dlc
Honestly ? Just enjoy Smash Ultimate with my friends and be perfectly happy.
I mean it would be a shame if he's not in and I'll be sadden of course especially since most of the characters I like don't end up being in smash. But I think stuff happening in life just like what happened in Japan put things into perspective and yea Isaac not being smash in is not the end of the world.

That said I really want him and Felix dammit !

Last edited:

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
I will tell you,
These haters are ja rule fans, Isaac as we know is a 50 Cent fan.
50 beefed with ja rule and won, so these ja rule fans are just salty.
How can isaac be a 50 cent fan if 50 cent doesn't xist in the GS universe?
What do you mean by thin ice?
We're 3 months away from Smash Ultimate's release. Of course we are on the edge of our seat.
I'll just give up. I won't blame Sakurai, but blame Nintendo for their lack of faith and ****-giving for my one of my favorite franchises.

This is the best chance he gets, and he still doesn't get in? We're just never gonna get him in smash.

Or GS ever.

GS remake? No. It's never gonna happen without a hue resurgence in interest. And it surely won't ever happen out of nowhere since the public and the nintendo community doesn't give enough ****s to care.

Last edited:

SebasSancy

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 6766 2698 9475

At this point, one character can't be removed from the game i think. Its not just for the character, is for all the stuff involved with it. Stages, music, AT, items, cinematics, post and number on the blog, place in the selection screen, etc. So much work, and the game seems ready if its already rated

Last edited:

Xenigma

Smash Lord
NNID
Xenigma
Yikes, came into this thread ready to spread some positivity and sad to see there's some drama in the community instead. I know tensions can be high between different fanbases when it comes to new Smash characters, but hopefully this is just a temporary glitch and we can all be back to hyping up the new Smash game as it should be.

Personally, I'm cool with continuing to wait, and as always I'm trying to keep my Isaac hype in check. Seeing reveals like Ridley and K. Rool has just reminded me how great it is to see any new fan-favorites make it in, and I'm excited to see whatever Nintendo has in store for us, even if that ends up meaning no Golden Sun again. Heck, I'm also an F-Zero fan, so I'm pretty used to it at this point. :)

SonicLink125

Smash Lord
NNID
SonicLink
I will be pushing for him till the day I die, or till he finally gets in. Nothing will stop me from getting Isaac in. I've had way too many games/franchises that I loved so much die off into obscurity. I'm not about to let that happen with Golden Sun.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Wait. And go support other characters.

To me, if I get a character I want then I move on to another. If I don’t, there’s always a next game. Smash speculation will never be over for me.

Pwnapplez

Smash Ace
Wait. And go support other characters.

To me, if I get a character I want then I move on to another. If I don’t, there’s always a next game. Smash speculation will never be over for me.
Yeah, I would move over to Geno or Skull Kid. Those are the two I really want. MM is my fav game and Geno is from my childhood.

Banjo to me feels like a pipe dream but also has my loving support.

Use to rent it all the time at blockbuster.

Flynn.Scifo

Smash Ace
Personally, I'm cool with continuing to wait, and as always I'm trying to keep my Isaac hype in check. Seeing reveals like Ridley and K. Rool has just reminded me how great it is to see any new fan-favorites make it in, and I'm excited to see whatever Nintendo has in store for us, even if that ends up meaning no Golden Sun again. Heck, I'm also an F-Zero fan, so I'm pretty used to it at this point. :)
Sometimes I go watch reveal reactions on Youtube because it's so heart warming to see the joy in the eyes of the fans. It's just ... I wish to know how it feels for once.

Top Bottom