• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

Undella2

Smash Journeyman
I'm, uh, new here, and I just want to say, that I want Isaac to be in SSBU as a playable.

Mainly because my only other wanted character is Vaati and I don't think he's ever getting a place even as a normal trophy.

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
I'm, uh, new here, and I just want to say, that I want Isaac to be in SSBU as a playable.

Mainly because my only other wanted character is Vaati and I don't think he's ever getting a place even as a normal trophy.
Aye, someone mentioned Vaati.

Vaati has a strange situation where Both the music and Vaati's human design are owned by Capcom. So i'm not sure if he'll return again. :<

Last edited:

TappyBat

Smash Ace

hello new friend! don't think too hard about the 50 Cent memes, that's just a thing here. lol

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Fun fact, the Def Jam games were made by a Japanese company
And now they make Style Savvy games.

Man, that AKI Engine was responsible for some amazing games for about a decade. It sucks they're just laying on it; with some polish, it could make for a wonderful game.

Delta64

Smash Journeyman
Aye, someone mentioned Vaati.

Vaati has a strange situation where Both the music and Vaati's human design are owned by Capcom. So i'm not sure if he'll return again. :<
Only if Capcom works with Nintendo on another Zelda game, so unlikely.

Confirmation

Smash Ace

Welcome to the thread! You've picked an excellent time to join.

Out of curiosity, human-form Vaati or bat Vaati?

TappyBat

Smash Ace
And now they make Style Savvy games.

Man, that AKI Engine was responsible for some amazing games for about a decade. It sucks they're just laying on it; with some polish, it could make for a wonderful game.
nani? that's....quite a turnaround if I ever saw one.

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
holy **** we have almost 100 guests… we got an audience bois, lol

Last edited:

jweb23

Smash Journeyman
A thought recently occurred to me: What do you lot think about Square Enix developing the next Golden Gun? Just how Sakurai teamed up with NamcoBandai to make Smash 4 & Ultimate, Camelot could work with Square Enix for Golden Sun 4. Given Square's long history of RPG's, I fancy they would do a great job.

What say you lot?
I would be cool with it, unfortunately it wouldn't come out until 2035 if they announce it today...smh

Undella2

Smash Journeyman
Welcome to the thread! You've picked an excellent time to join.

Out of curiosity, human-form Vaati or bat Vaati?
Human form. Of course, Capcom likely has a reasonable amount of control over anything from their Legend of Zelda games, so, of course, this results in Vaati, among other characters, not exactly showing up in, well, really anything.

Seriously though.

If he wasn't in Hyrule Warriors...

Otherwise, the vast majority of non-Steam games I've played are GBA titles, mainly because I had obtained a GBA a few years ago which came with games such as Golden Sun, Pokémon Sapphire, and the Minish Cap.

Pwnapplez

Smash Ace
Human form. Of course, Capcom likely has a reasonable amount of control over anything from their Legend of Zelda games, so, of course, this results in Vaati, among other characters, not exactly showing up in, well, really anything.

Seriously though.

Otherwise, the vast majority of non-Steam games I've played are GBA titles, mainly because I had obtained a GBA a few years ago which came with games such as Golden Sun, Pokémon Sapphire, and the Minish Cap.

I think Vaati is in a weird it's half owned by capcom but only his human form

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
They finally got off their butts to make new megaman and devil may cry, so anything is possible i guess
Like i explained eariler.- The main guy who helped create and direct ALL of the Capcom Zelda games is none other than Hidemaro Fujibayashi himself. He had recently directed Breath Of The Wild.

I don't know, it seems like he was the main guy throughout the whole trilogy. Without him, capcom might not be interested.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
I'm keeping the hype going at home by replaying the first game in the series, hoping I finish it before his reveal.

Just finished the mercury lighthouse. Saturos was a chump!

He'll be confirmed soon guys. If this thread shows with how fast it grows, he's definitely a popular choice amongst the remaining candidates.

Pwnapplez

Smash Ace
I'm keeping the hype going at home by replaying the first game in the series, hoping I finish it before his reveal.

He'll be confirmed soon guys. If this thread shows with how fast it grows, he's definitely a popular choice amongst the remaining candidates.
Mix and match classes. Isaac as a Ninja is amazing.

I love you, xoxo thank you for the support

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion

Seriously though.

Didn't the hyrule warriors devs say that Vaati would be hard to get into Hyrule Warriors?

If Mario's 3rd party charcater is Geno, then Vaati is Zelda's.

Delta64

Smash Journeyman

Awesome, I finished my second play through of the first Golden Sun last week. Unfortunately, I don't have time to go through the lost age again due to college.

Undella2

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of which, would it be possible to transfer my stuff from Golden Sun on the GBA to The Lost Age on the Wii U if I were to purchase The Lost Age on the Wii U?

Pwnapplez

Smash Ace
Awesome, I finished my second play through of the first Golden Sun last week. Unfortunately, I don't have time to go through the lost age again due to college.
Ah college days.
I remember playing FE in the back of my class.

I miss college days.

Didn't the hyrule warriors devs say that Vaati would be hard to get into Hyrule Warriors?

If Mario's 3rd party charcater is Geno, then Vaati is Zelda's.
Yeah big time. Vaati is really loved. Idk why Nintendo can't use him. We would of been dope in Hyrule Warriors

Speaking of which, would it be possible to transfer my stuff from Golden Sun on the GBA to The Lost Age on the Wii U if I were to purchase The Lost Age on the Wii U?
Passcode, have fun with the passcode hell

Last edited:

ZelDan

Smash Master
The Lost Age works off of a password system so I don't see why not?

EDIT: oh yeah there was a GBA link cable.

Last edited:

Pwnapplez

Smash Ace
Last edited:

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
Well dang. Is it worth buying and playing even if I can't use the password for it?
Pro tip, Most mods hate double posting. I recommend that you report the second post with "Double posting" The mods will merge them together, and they won't punish you. :)

Last edited:

alguidrag

Smash Ace
Hello guys, in Smash 4 days we got a random reveal? I was in school by that time so I wasn't 100% active in Smash schedule

Top Bottom