• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Does not hurt to still keep pushing to the end though.
You don't have to tell me~

In the off chance that Sakurai likely was still unaware of Isaac's demand until the tweet or something and he wasn't in base game, what about if he got announced similar to Mewtwo in wireframes with a message saying he's on his way?

With that said, I'm not really of the mind that all of Isaac's votes went to the void. I feel he's pretty up there for a character who's had requests dating to Brawl era.
If the ballot didn't inform him I doubt the tweet did either.

Pwnapplez

Smash Ace
This. A lot of people don’t realize that Isaac has probably the highest stakes of any speculated newcomer. It’s why we’re all so on edge and reactive to all this stuff. It’s a do or die situation.
Get into smash or die trying

It all goes back to 50 cent.

See I am not crazy

Q-Long

Smash Lord
This. A lot of people don’t realize that Isaac has probably the highest stakes of any speculated newcomer. It’s why we’re all so on edge and reactive to all this stuff. It’s a do or die situation.
tbh this is why i wanted him in brawl. im actually pleasantly surprised at all the support he still gets. i gave up on it during smash 4. but hey theres still hope and i like golden sun and you guys are chill soo

Altais

Smash Champion
Starbase, where no turtle has gone before.
A thought recently occurred to me: What do you lot think about Square Enix developing the next Golden Gun? Just how Sakurai teamed up with NamcoBandai to make Smash 4 & Ultimate, Camelot could work with Square Enix for Golden Sun 4. Given Square's long history of RPG's, I fancy they would do a great job.

What say you lot?

Pwnapplez

Smash Ace
Honestly with all this he could be in the game and I wouldn't be surprised.
Isaac or 50 Cent?

Or both
A thought recently occurred to me: What do you lot think about Square Enix developing the next Golden Gun? Just how Sakurai teamed up with NamcoBandai to make Smash 4 & Ultimate, Camelot could work with Square Enix for Golden Sun 4. Given Square's long history of RPG's, I fancy they would do a great job.

What say you lot?
With Octopath being a success, I would not mind.

?!?!?!

Smash Ace

What say you lot?
I'd be down for that...just as long as they don't sell golden suns rights to square enix lol

Yoshi444

Smash Apprentice
Guys remember that we have 3 possible scenarios:

1. If Isaac becomes playable and the humanity achieves world peace: We would need to "educate" Smash fans about Golden Sun to convert them in Adepts.

2. If Isaac comeback as an AT: We would still pushing him in Smash media for the next title and even voting him in the ballot although he isn't making in Ultimate. Remember that the actual Sakurai's philosophy consist in make the fans happy. Look at K Rool and Ridley. We shouldn't give up!

3. If Isaac don't comeback in Ultimate: We should spam and request him in every way possible, if a ballot is announced we should make 30 ****ing accounts each one and send votes. We SHOULD demonstrate to Nintendo, Camelot and Sakurai that we are a HUGE fanbase and Golden Sun is still alive in many hearts around the world

Last edited:

TappyBat

Smash Ace
why are there always so many guests here? they're here to screencap and laugh at us if isaac doesn't make it aren't they?

NessAtc.

Fukou Da...
NNID
nintenstar98
3DS FC
4699-7691-7794
Switch FC
SW-2476-6260-3913
also of note is the studio behind Octopath and Bravely Default is called Silicon Studios, so if you want them by name there you go

D

Deleted member

If people are so inclined to hover around and wait for us to crash and burn, then they need to do other stuff.

We're gonna hit 300 pages! Holy Crap! I assumed we'd be just at 150 at best by now.

pholtos

Smash Journeyman
Geez lots to catch up on while I was asleep and away.

Guys, the only true ship is the plant ship. Isaac X Ivysaur.

I need to think up a better name for Jenna for GS2. Uhh... (Felix is remaining Mask, Sheba is remaining Ivan. :p, Piers I have an idea for.)
Wait...
I think I gave myself an idea for what to name Jenna :3c

pholtos

Smash Journeyman
The Wise One floats around the stage, stops and looks down, and starts his psynergy. Anyone caught underneath it gets pushed into the ground, except for the one who summoned the assist trophy.

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
tbh this is why i wanted him in brawl. im actually pleasantly surprised at all the support he still gets. i gave up on it during smash 4. but hey theres still hope and i like golden sun and you guys are chill soo
Thanks. This place is really chill.

What say you lot?
As long as the team working on it is good, i don't care.

TempestSurge

Smash Ace
You don't have to tell me~

If the ballot didn't inform him I doubt the tweet did either.
Yeah I'm pretty confident the ballot would be enough to make him aware of Isaac's popularity on it's own. Just doing a run down of hypotheticals of worst case scenarios. Some fandom habits die hard lol.

Q-Long

Smash Lord
So who do you all think is "competition" for isaac currently?

I just think its additional zelda, mario, and pokemon characters and a maybe an animal crossing or third party. Otherwise anything else is neck to neck with isaac or has a lower chance

Pwnapplez

Smash Ace
So who do you all think is "competition" for isaac currently?

I just think its additional zelda, mario, and pokemon characters and a maybe an animal crossing or third party. Otherwise anything else is neck to neck with isaac or has a lower chance
As of ballot?
Isaac > Geno > Skull Kid

As of hype?
Skull Kid > Isaac = Geno

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
So Introspective made a video making fun of the chair theory.

Funny enough though...- I think he forgot about the Tweet theory. Either that, or only the Chair theory has caught his attention.

Though, he does use Isaac's 4chan image leak as a way to make fun of the chairs. So isaac isn't COMPLETELY unmentioned.

(Eh, this is the same guy who called the Ridley leak fake.)

Last edited:

Confirmation

Smash Ace
As of ballot?
Isaac > Geno > Skull Kid

As of hype?
Skull Kid > Isaac = Geno
I feel like hype is a hard thing judge since it's constantly changing. We've gone from Skull Kid being a given on every fake leak for weeks to everything evaporating recently, probably because of Pandy and Loz being viewed more and more as desperate for attention.

Delta64

Smash Journeyman
They want to watch the epic smash speculation match between Isaac and Skull Kid. Chairs vs Tweets! The epic battle of straw grasping!

Top Bottom