• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

Pwnapplez

Smash Ace
Well that sucks pwnapplez. i'm close by in massachusetts and dont see that stuff
I am in Daytona Beach for flight training. It's been the worst part of my life. In NY I have no problem.

I have gotten into many fights, been stabbed and other such.

I am glad I grew up at least a fighter. However, I pull my Italian out of me more than anything down here.

People just suck.

I'm in Alabama and I can confirm hicks have merged with gangsters to form abominations
I flew into dothan the other week. Man oh man, was I scared.

You ever see my cousin vinny? That is how I feel down in the south

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
Speaking of which, if isaac is announced a fighter, Vinny would be able to stream Golden sun. I'm soooo waiting for him to stream it one day.

Q-Long

Smash Lord
i just searched for golden sun rap beat cause of this convo, found some good ones.

my favorite game rap beat will always be the one ChillinDude used tho

I am in Daytona Beach for flight training. It's been the worst part of my life. In NY I have no problem.

I have gotten into many fights, been stabbed and other such.

I am glad I grew up at least a fighter. However, I pull my Italian out of me more than anything down here.

People just suck.

I flew into dothan the other week. Man oh man, was I scared.

You ever see my cousin vinny? That is how I feel down in the south
That sucks man. Stay safe.

TempestSurge

Smash Ace
About Isaac's chances. Like many of you I am 50/50. While Sakurai has deconfirmed many characters he has not deconfirmed our boy. While he has provided us with a steady stream of characters, he has also spread out deconfirmations. It would make no sense for Sakurai to show all the characters that didn't make it in one presentation so he spaces them apart just like character reveals. The next Smash direct will most certainly end in heartbreak for certain character supporters.
I feel like the next round of assists will be returning ones coupled with more new ones. If Krystal and Shovel Knight made assist trophies because of the ballot, and Sakurai sees that Isaac is high on the ballot as well, I don't see why he'd hold off on showing his assist, if he's one, to get it over with like he did the other popular speculated characters. It just leaves fans holding onto unnecessary hope and Isaac being shown off as an assist the third presentation or so in would be anti climatic as there were two presentations where he could have been shown off already to rip that bandage off clean.

Even Ashley's assist got a quick cameo. So I don't really see why Isaac will be singled out to play this dangling carrot game. Sakurai has to know how requested he is if he has the ballot and the replies in the Ratholas tweet only further proves how much Isaac is wanted.

THE 6r

Smash Ace
NNID
6r$¢€£¥™©®
3DS FC
2981-7049-0538
Switch FC
SW-1195-6602-2525
Well my life has mostly just been me curled up playing music and video games. Not nearly as interesting

Sordim522

Smash Cadet
Well that sucks pwnapplez. i'm close by in massachusetts and dont see that stuff
Same. Doesn’t seem too bad around here despite Boston being labeled “racist”. That being said, I am white so I can’t say I would receive that kind of attention.

Pwnapplez

Smash Ace
Not enough to play it more than once
Ah okay, I was going to try and throw a project about Earthbound your way that I am part of.

Speaking of which, if isaac is announced a fighter, Vinny would be able to stream Golden sun. I'm soooo waiting for him to stream it one day.
I love Vinny. He might be working with my team to promote something which would make me so happy

i just searched for golden sun rap beat cause of this convo, found some good ones.

my favorite game rap beat will always be the one ChillinDude used tho

That sucks man. Stay safe.
Thanks man, few more months and I will be back home in NY. Can't wait.
If Cuba can add private property rights to its constitution in 2018, Sakurai can add Isaac to smash bros in 2018
CASTRO RISES FROM HIS GRAVE TO SETTLE IT IN SMASH!

Fun fact, my family is banned from going to cuba! So I can never see the country my dad grew up in!

Delta64

Smash Journeyman
I feel like the next round of assists will be returning ones coupled with more new ones. If Krystal and Shovel Knight made assist trophies because of the ballot, and Sakurai sees that Isaac is high on the ballot as well, I don't see why he'd hold off on showing his assist, if he's one, to get it over with like he did the other popular speculated characters. It just leaves fans holding onto unnecessary hope and Isaac being shown off as an assist the third presentation or so in would be anti climatic as there were two presentations where he could have been shown off already to rip that bandage off clean.

Even Ashley's assist got a quick cameo. So I don't really see why Isaac will be singled out to play this dangling carrot game. Sakurai has to know how requested he is if he has the ballot and the replies in the Ratholas tweet only further proves how much Isaac is wanted.
On the other hand it probably would not help the game's marketing if they deconfirm everything at once. Again it is possible for Isaac to happen but, we are by no means in the clear.

Last edited:

Shin F.

Smash Master
Ah okay, I was going to try and throw a project about Earthbound your way that I am part of.
Oh? I was memeing a bit with my answer, I actually do love the series quite a bit. It's true I only played each game once, but that's because I have an aversion to turn-based combat in general. I love the world, characters, and story behind the series. Feel free to hit me up with that

Pwnapplez

Smash Ace
You mean Vinesauce Vinny, right?
Yep!

Oh? I was memeing a bit with my answer, I actually do love the series quite a bit. It's true I only played each game once, but that's because I have an aversion to turn-based combat in general. I love the world, characters, and story behind the series. Feel free to hit me up with that
https://www.kickstarter.com/project...hers-cookbook-an-earthbound-inspired-cookbook

I didn't do much, I am the lead chef for the second cookbook we are doing, but this one is amazing. If you like cooking or love earthbound you will love this

THE 6r

Smash Ace
NNID
6r$¢€£¥™©®
3DS FC
2981-7049-0538
Switch FC
SW-1195-6602-2525
Ahhh, another day, another slow cycle of us not having some hilariously bad leak to talk about

ohh wait.

Just wanted to post this to show how hilariously bad of a leak this is.

Shin F.

Smash Master

Dionaea_floridensis

Smash Journeyman
Pwnapplez Pwnapplez I'm from Florida so I know quite a few cubans lol. All of them have been banned from Cuba, and many cried joyfully when Castro finally died. How'd your dad react to his death?

Pwnapplez

Smash Ace
Whoa, that's awesome! Are orders available yet? I see the funding period has already passed, or I'd be right on that
Got to wait till it comes out!
If you got a twitter follow mothercookbook to get updated.

Pwnapplez Pwnapplez I'm from Florida so I know quite a few cubans lol. All of them have been banned from Cuba, and many cried joyfully when Castro finally died. How'd your dad react to his death?
He was very happy. He was hoping to see the country change but it didn't. Slowly getting there

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
Yep!

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...hers-cookbook-an-earthbound-inspired-cookbook

I didn't do much, I am the lead chef for the second cookbook we are doing, but this one is amazing. If you like cooking or love earthbound you will love this
Oh, so that's cool. I watch him all the time.

WAIT I SAW THAT PROJECT BEING COVERED BY SPAWN WAVE. I've seen that project. That's pretty ****ing cool. So is Vinny going to promote it soon?? Is that what I'm hearing?
Ahhh, another day, another slow cycle of us not having some hilariously bad leak to talk about

ohh wait.

Just wanted to post this to show how hilariously bad of a leak this is.
Oh hey, it's Lax "I'll cover anything" Chris.

Pwnapplez

Smash Ace
Oh, so that's cool. I watch him all the time.

WAIT I SAW THAT PROJECT BEING COVERED BY SPAWN WAVE. I've seen that project. That's pretty ****ing cool. So is Vinny going to promote it soon?? Is that what I'm hearing?

Oh hey, it's Lax "I'll cover anything" Chris.

Lol which project? I don't think Spawn Wave talked about us.

Pwnapplez

Smash Ace
I thought I remember him talking about the Earthbound Cookbook. I believe...

Though, I could be remembering stuff wrong.
Oh haha, well the MotherCook book is not my baby

https://twitter.com/legendscookbook?lang=en

This however, is my baby. 50 recipes right now, more with strech goals. man oh man. This is my passion right here.

its cool how youre making a cook book for such a niche game. shows your passion for it
Yep! Well once again, I don't have much involvement with the mothers cookbook. I am just part of the team now for the LOZ one.

However, we plan to start making cookbooks for other games.

SmashCookbook is on our radar

Frosty Pops

Smash Journeyman
Lol, I am from NY. It's all over.
(I even had a phase when I was a kid, my 50 cent phase, it was a bad time)

Moddern rap gangster is terrible though. 50 was about being tough, now its about xans and goochi gang. It's sad.

Lol that is too funny! Where you at? A hick trying to be gangster.

Where I am at now, I just have country guys calling me a **** and telling me they are going to build the wall and throw me over.
(Even though I am cuban but to them everyone is mexican)
Indiana, the apocalypse has started. It is like zombies but worse...we call them crappers (hick gangsta wannabees) they try to infect others into thinking they are cool as well. "They aren't"

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Indiana, the apocalypse has started. It is like zombies but worse...we call them crappers (hick gangsta wannabees) they try to infect others into thinking they are cool as well. "They aren't"
Try coming to Alabama...

Top Bottom