• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

alguidrag

Smash Ace
Guys I just love when I see one of you in a Smash related video on youtube... its just too perfect XD
like "Hey look a guy commenting about Isaac... wait he is from Smashboards lol"

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
Also, that Direct "leak" didn't have that many new games announced for Switch.

It made me think, but do you think the previously announced games for this year is all we'll be getting? We'll have to wait till 2019 to get more of the exciting announcements?

tveye

Smash Journeyman
Also, that Direct "leak" didn't have that many new games announced for Switch.

It made me think, but do you think the previously announced games for this year is all we'll be getting? We'll have to wait till 2019 to get more of the exciting announcements?
I think that's already been established. Obviously Metroid Prime 4 isn't coming out til next year.

SonicLink125

Smash Lord
NNID
SonicLink
Also, this.

http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/429612081/nintendo-direct-september-leak#p429612425

I hope to God this is a troll. Paper Mario TTYD on 3DS sounds like the biggest waste of money I've ever seen.
I've speculated to myself that three Smash (related) directs/news would come out in September for the Nintendo Online service and would talk about the Online part of Smash. October would explain the Single Player Mode, and November would explain all details of each character and the vault. It makes a lot of sense to do that. But I guess we'll see.

I like this leak because it has Isaac of course AND Felix. No brainier obviously. Still, grain of salt.

Delta64

Smash Journeyman
Guys! Nintendo renewed Golden Sun's trademark on 4/25/2017!
https://www.trademarkia.com/golden-sun-77749719.html

This could mean something considering K Rool's trademark was also renewed a few years ago...
I don't think this means Isaac is in Smash. If the trademark was for Isaac himself then maybe it could possibly mean something (even then I would feel like that would be quite the stretch).

DogManStar

Smash Ace
The only thing a trademark means is that Nintendo doesn't want other people to use the Golden Sun name. The only implication this has for us is that there might be another Golden Sun game in the future.

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
The only thing a trademark means is that Nintendo doesn't want other people to use the Golden Sun name. The only implication this has for us is that there might be another Golden Sun game in the future.
Obviously. Trademarking games like GS and SP at least means that want to use them in the future.

Unlike other franchises...-

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
That’s a quote from a ****ty zombie videogame. No idea what the name was, I just heard it in a YouTube channel.

Edit: I guess it came from Ice Cube? Ice Cube as a 50 cent echo confirmed
Y'all... y'all have never heard of "It's on like Donkey Kong"...? Like, seriously? That terms been around for literal decades...

alguidrag

Smash Ace
Guys we're in september now! The month of golden sun! Where are the Isaac leaks? Something new about the image leak? Vergeben appeared? Billybo continued his GS play?

DogManStar

Smash Ace
Guys we're in september now! The month of golden sun! Where are the Isaac leaks? Something new about the image leak? Vergeben appeared? Billybo continued his GS play?
I think the image leak is dead, and most of the new leaks coming out don't seem too believable either (geno and banjo image leaks, etc.) Verge hasn't said anything new, just recapping old stuff like the Square Enix character. Billybo's GS play is continuing I think

Nossnitro102

Smash Journeyman
I found the render.

View attachment 161237

Also, Dark Meta knight instead of Galacta knight. BIG LOL.
The thing with Galacta Knight is doesn't Meta Knight already have an alt like that? I'm pretty sure that basically means no Galacta Knight. So Dark Meta Knight would be...okay I guess. I'm not betting on this being real by any means but it does seem...safe? I think this leak is kinda safe anyway. More than a few others I've seen. That Gothitelle leak being one that I instantly wrote off as debunked on first inspection. And still do.
What I think is these leaks all have some correct information but none of them are 100% correct. I think there is some credibility to them when they constantly keep giving us B&K, Geno, Isabelle, Isaac, etc in a majority of them. I think this must at least have SOME merit. Otherwise I'd be rather surprised.

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
The thing with Galacta Knight is doesn't Meta Knight already have an alt like that? I'm pretty sure that basically means no Galacta Knight. So Dark Meta Knight would be...okay I guess. I'm not betting on this being real by any means but it does seem...safe? I think this leak is kinda safe anyway. More than a few others I've seen. That Gothitelle leak being one that I instantly wrote off as debunked on first inspection. And still do.
What I think is these leaks all have some correct information but none of them are 100% correct. I think there is some credibility to them when they constantly keep giving us B&K, Geno, Isabelle, Isaac, etc in a majority of them. I think this must at least have SOME merit. Otherwise I'd be rather surprised.
Yeah but...Dark Meta Knight is the Dark Pit of the kirby universe.

Does anyone want him over Galacta Knight?

Dionaea_floridensis

Smash Journeyman
You take the moon and you take the sun, you take everything that seems like it could relate to Isaac at all out of desperation...

Nossnitro102

Smash Journeyman
You take the moon and you take the sun, you take everything that seems like it could relate to Isaac at all out of desperation...
I see what you did there. :p I know I know. Still though...something will happen one way or another. Unless you take the moon and you take the moon and you take the moon-

Yeah but...Dark Meta Knight is the Dark Pit of the kirby universe.

Does anyone want him over Galacta Knight?
I don't really know. Maybe someone else can give insight about that. I honestly don't see why either of them would have a big following personally. BWD would be fine. But Galacta Knight or Dark Meta Knight? I don't really see why they'd have a big priority.. They don't seem all that unique to me.

DogManStar

Smash Ace
the truth is, none of these characters are going to be added. the next direct will end with 50 cent being revealed, as we've all deduced, and no character will ever be added again.

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
I don't really know. Maybe someone else can give insight about that. I honestly don't see why either of them would have a big following personally. BWD would be fine. But Galacta Knight or Dark Meta Knight? I don't really see why they'd have a big priority.. They don't seem all that unique to me.
Galacta Knight is one of the most challenging bosses in the kirby series. And his moveset is a bit different from Meta Knight's. He could work as an echo.

Dark Meta Knight? Literally a mirror image of Meta Knight.

the truth is, none of these characters are going to be added. the next direct will end with 50 cent being revealed, as we've all deduced, and no character will ever be added again.
All hail 50 cent!

Last edited:
Top Bottom