• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
Oh yeah, Japan barely had any idea Little Mac was. :laugh:

Scrap everyone except :ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultrosalina::ultbowser::ultbowserjr::ultyoshi::ultdk::ultdiddy::ultlink::ultyounglink::ulttoonlink::ultzelda::ultsheik::ultganondorf::ultpokemontrainer::ultpikachu::ultpichu::ultjigglypuff::ultmewtwo::ultlucario::ultgreninja:
They're the only ones who matter.

Even Diddy Kong, Sheik and Jigglypuff are on thin ice.
In fact, get rid of Daisy. She was only in one game on the game boy.

Last edited:

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
But Daisy is consistently in the Mario Spin Offs, Xeno.

Sheik is the one who's only been in one game ever.
Easy fix. Discard them both.

MY SMASH BROS GAMES ARE ONLY FOR RELAVENT CHARACTERS.

P.S. plz put in wonder red Nintendo I wouldove it.

Lonodel

Smash Journeyman
I'm just saying that if Isaac is an AT I'd probably be more disappointed than if he just wasn't in at all, everyone here keeps saying "oh it'll be at least something for golden sun" but if they really take the time to give him an updated model for his AT because he scored high on the ballot they might as well have made him playable, he's at least first party man I'm not asking for some one not made by Nintendo here lol

Last edited:

DogManStar

Smash Ace
I'm just saying that if Isaac is an AT I'd probably be more disappointed than if he just wasn't in at all, everyone here keeps saying "oh it'll be at least something for golden sun" but if they really take the time to give him an updated model for his AT because he scored high on the ballot they might as well have made him playable, he's at least first party man I'm not asking for some one not made by Nintendo here lol
Yeah, I'm starting to think maybe he'll either be playable or get nothing at all again this time. I'm probably just gonna give up forever if the latter happens again though. I don't think I have the will to do this stuff for a decade like most of you guys have. Too much of an emotional rollercoaster.

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
I get where you're coming from but man nothing was worse than going through Smash 4 speculation scene and walking away with nothing. AT > Nothing any day for me personally and if after 2 games and so much fan demand we still don't even get an AT then I have no hope of ever seeing Isaac or Golden Sun again so I can't take him being nothing again.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I don't really get why the tweet image was staged on the coliseum stage if it's meant to be a reference to the Monster Hunter cover art. All the Monster Hunter covers I've seen have had them out in the wilderness.

I mean Gaur Plains is right there. It would have been perfect.

DogManStar

Smash Ace
I don't really get why the tweet image was staged on the coliseum stage if it's meant to be a reference to the Monster Hunter cover art. All the Monster Hunter covers I've seen have had them out in the wilderness.

Something's up, I agree. idk if it's an Isaac hint, but something is suspicious about the entire composition of that screenshot. Sakurai said that he is careful about what he tweets, so I feel like he wouldn't do this without meaning behind it. What the meaning is, I don't know for sure.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
if any leaks come up could you guys tag me? i'm super busy with a full time job and school and would really appreciate it. thanks in advance.

ThoughtfulWanderer

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'm starting to think maybe he'll either be playable or get nothing at all again this time. I'm probably just gonna give up forever if the latter happens again though. I don't think I have the will to do this stuff for a decade like most of you guys have. Too much of an emotional rollercoaster.
If we're talking about getting nothing in the base game, definitely don't give up on Isaac. Being completely absent will fuel people to make a massive DLC push whereas an AT will make them feel as if it's a done deal (which I don't agree with at all. Keep your voices loud no matter what). Many fans of other characters have already come around to the thread to support Isaac so it's definitely possible they'd play a part in a DLC movement.

Personally, I'd find him being completely absent again very suspicious. It's not as if we have any reason to believe he was a no show ballot-wise, so why would he not even get a consolation prize? Not ranking high enough to get any better than an AT is something I could believe, but a no-show? It might actually be more likely that he'd be in the works for DLC. People can call me too hopeful but I really am trying to look at this logically. Really, if Shovel Knight and Krystal got something, than Isaac has to.

I'm not a MH fan, but don't most monster battles also take place in massive open environments rather than closed off arenas? It wouldn't really befit the series for a reference to be in a coliseum if that were the case.

jweb23

Smash Journeyman
Not trying to get everyone's expectations higher than they should be but I honestly believe Isaac is a playable character. Personally I always thought we would be getting 8-10 unique newcomers so I'm expecting at least 4 more character reveals. Some people think Geno and Banjo will be 2 of them but after reading the translated version of Sakurai's interview, I now think any other 3rd parties are gonna be dlc. Sakurai talks about how difficult it is just to get 3rd parties in, almost as if he's saying not to expect anymore for now. I believe the remaining newcomers will all be Nintendo characters but I wouldn't be surprised if the final reveal is a 3rd party though.

Base roster: Fan votes
DLC: Remaining 3rd Parties and Promotional Characters (most likely new Fire Emblem Three Houses character and Gen 8 Pokemon)

Nossnitro102

Smash Journeyman
I'm surprisingly more optimistic this time too. I just think it's strange that they did that angle and stuff so specifically AND it was in a colosseum which just doesn't scream MH for me. If you wanted to promote MH it would be in a more wild area I feel. Plus the line up as well was done deliberately and wasn't in homage to anything really BUT GS (though someone will obviously try to refute that point but I just don't see any other candidate here). Plus the Capcom thing as if this was potentially leaking something related to Capcom/MH content I'm sure they'd have a problem with Sakurai doing that.

I mean...I just don't see it referencing anything else really..

pholtos

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if that angle + setup of characters standing + Rathalos being where it is is possible in the base game, and honestly feel it was deliberately setup in that way. So yes, I am of the opinion it's a direct hint towards Golden Sun.

alguidrag

Smash Ace
As I said before, if Isaac appears as a AT, I would just run to a Matthew thread! If he don't appear, I will start saying "ISAAC FOR DLC", anyway I will not give up, until the very end, last time they got me with Robin, the only character I wanted in the same power I wanted Isaac, so Nintendo don't have anymore characters that can distract me! I won't give up on OUR dream!

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
I don't know if that angle + setup of characters standing + Rathalos being where it is is possible in the base game, and honestly feel it was deliberately setup in that way. So yes, I am of the opinion it's a direct hint towards Golden Sun.
That's actually an interesting point that I hadn't noticed. At first I thought the angle was just so that he could get Rathalos and the three characters in the shot in a way that looked good and cinematic. But the fact that the three characters are positioned in such a way that it looks like they are all on the same plane, facing Rathalos, seems a lot more difficult to set up and a lot more deliberate.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
I'm not a MH fan, but don't most monster battles also take place in massive open environments rather than closed off arenas? It wouldn't really befit the series for a reference to be in a coliseum if that were the case.
Ding ding ding. We have a winner.

I'm of the definite opinion that it's a Golden Sun reference. The question - Does a Golden Sun reference mean anything?

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I'm surprisingly more optimistic this time too. I just think it's strange that they did that angle and stuff so specifically AND it was in a colosseum which just doesn't scream MH for me. If you wanted to promote MH it would be in a more wild area I feel. Plus the line up as well was done deliberately and wasn't in homage to anything really BUT GS (though someone will obviously try to refute that point but I just don't see any other candidate here). Plus the Capcom thing as if this was potentially leaking something related to Capcom/MH content I'm sure they'd have a problem with Sakurai doing that.

I mean...I just don't see it referencing anything else really..
Not to mention we know Sakurai is looking at the ballot for characters to add and sure we don't know how well Isaac and Golden Sun did on the ballot, but I think we did well enough to catch Sakurai's attention.

It's not just one thing that makes me think that tweet is a Golden Sun reference. It's also the context surrounding it.

ThoughtfulWanderer

Smash Lord
Ding ding ding. We have a winner.

I'm of the definite opinion that it's a Golden Sun reference. The question - Does a Golden Sun reference mean anything?
During the days of speculation and fanservice? No way he would just make a reference like that for just giggles or even an AT. People believe Sakurai is dropping hints left and right with barrels and ladders pointing to K. Rool and "red eyes" pointing to Simon.

If this is an intentional reference, Isaac is undoubtedly playable.

alguidrag

Smash Ace
Just one thing
I love how (strangely) our community is more realistic in some ways
Like I see videos with the title
"Why Geno/Rex/Waddle Dee/Waluigi/ Skull Kid/Incineroar/ Goku WILL be in Smash ultimate"
then when I reach Isaac
"Why Isaac COULD/HAVE CHANCE/ SEEMS LIKELY to be in Smash Ultimate"
The "Isaactubers" are more "Guys, we can have our chance, with luck our sun will rise again"
when most others are
"This character is in the game for sure because Sakurai likes surprise so even a AT can be playable!!! I'M SURE WALUIGI IS PLAYABLE WAAAAAH!"

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
During the days of speculation and fanservice? No way he would just make a reference like that for just giggles or even an AT. People believe Sakurai is dropping hints left and right with barrels and ladders pointing to K. Rool and "red eyes" pointing to Simon.

I have learned so many times to never believe that; it's been over ten years for me.

But, either way, we're doing this. We're not giving up for Golden Sun - If Isaac makes it in, we're not giving up for more Camelot RPG's.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895

I think the red eyes thing was a coincidence. Sakurai’s eyes were actually red, and K. Rool’s were not.

A better comparison is the Dedede troll. Sakurai would never do that unless K. Rool were in. He trolls, but he’s not hurtful.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
I think the red eyes thing was a coincidence. Sakurai’s eyes were actually red, and K. Rool’s were not.

A better comparison is the Dedede troll. Sakurai would never do that unless K. Rool were in. He trolls, but he’s not hurtful.
You could also argue that the first minute of the E3 direct was a King K. Rool tease.

I may go back and rewatch the entire direct to conspiracy hunt for characters.

pholtos

Smash Journeyman
Don't really have much to add besides ARGH I FINISHED THE STUPID DESERT.

jweb23

Smash Journeyman

I believe in coincidence too HOWEVER the fact that King K Rool always has one enlarged red eye plus the song from Castlevania featured on the website is called “Bloody Tears” naw that wasn’t a coincidence.

pholtos

Smash Journeyman
The second Desert in the game is so much better simply cause the characters aren't constantly talking about how hot it is every 5-10 steps.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Sakurai isn't stupid though....and we also already know that he likes hinting at things. Sakurai would know K. Rool is famous for having that bloodshot eye.

If he noticed he had red eyes then he probably thought he could hint at K. Rool and then have some plausible deniability afterwards. The best kind of hint is one that has double meanings.

I'm making it sound like it was a big deal but it was probably just something like "oh my eyes were so red in that direct....oh hey do you know who else has a red eye?"

Last edited:

ThoughtfulWanderer

Smash Lord
I have learned so many times to never believe that; it's been over ten years for me.

But, either way, we're doing this. We're not giving up for Golden Sun - If Isaac makes it in, we're not giving up for more Camelot RPG's.
I know it's technically possible that it doesn't mean Isaac is playable... but during this time and with this context, I cannot see it being for something less. I can't picture Sakurai going out of his way to meticulously create this reference and get the hopes of fans up for something that isn't as big of a deal like an AT. The ballot has been looming over for ages now with Sakurai recently confirming he referred to it for newcomers, we just got off the high of Simon and K. Rool in Smash, and launch for the fanservice Smash is just months away. I'm not the only one who would think this, seeing as how many people freaked out over the picture to begin with.

I absolutely get where you're coming from. It just doesn't make sense to mean so little if it actually is supposed to be a reference. I'm not convinced that it is just because I don't want to set myself up for disappointment, but if Ivan had lent me his Mind Read and I discovered that Sakurai had a big golden sun on his mind as he was setting up the picture/typing up the tweet... that would speak volumes.

I'll be the first person to push support for a new Golden Sun if Isaac is in. Maybe with a good ol' remake, we can make those desert sections a little more bearable. Wouldn't want to turn off new fans from playing all the way through, right? ;)

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I don't think anyone here fully believes Isaac is playable.

It's more like things are looking really good, unnervingly so.....and there are absolutely a number of things running in Isaacs favour. I don't think it's bias to notice that.

Jakisthe

Smash Cadet
Yeah - it's fun to dream and come up with movesets. Like this one, where Isaac is a bit of a bully character who does best on the ground:
  • B: Calls forth a hand, like his assist trophy but smaller (as high as Isaac). Hand moves relatively slowly, and knocks enemies back, but does no damage. Can only have one out at a time. Goes about half the length of FD. Blocks most, but not all, projectiles.
  • Side B: Kicks ground in front of him, sending a wave of earth out. The quake flows ahead of him in sections, bouncing enemies up; those in very close proximity to him, both in front and in back, are given the quake effect if touching the ground. Quake wave can hit aerial enemies as well, if they're fairly close to the ground. Using this in the air effectively fast falls Isaac a little in a roughly 15 degree direction down (pretty steep) before causing quake when he lands. Knocks enemies down at a similar angle if hitting them in the air; buries them if they hit the ground. Move lag is either frontloaded if used on the ground, or backloaded if used in the air.
  • Up B: Isaac lifts his sword over his head and (cosmetic) wind comes from below as 3 almost-Fox-sized rocks form [very] loosely around him; the whole thing rises up for a few seconds. Each rock can block a single attack, and the whole thing does damage on contact. At the end of the rise, which is fine if not amazing, they fall away from Isaac, arcing away in different directions briefly as projectiles before dissipating.
  • Down B: Does a jumping slash forward with his sword; at the peak of the jump, Isaac flashes gold and a split second later a translucent golden Isaac follows up with a second slash on the same trajectory. If either of them hit a shielding enemy, Isaac gains a Venus djinn icon over his name on his UI (max of 1 per use of the move), making his moves 5% stronger and Isaac himself 5% heavier. At 4 icons, the next down B summons Judgement - the summon appears about 3 character lengths in front of Isaac at the top of the screen, a thin laser comes straight down, and a second later Judgement fires a beam along that laser which pierces through the entire level, about half the width of the Bahamut beam. Following use, Isaac loses all of the buffs, and is in fact his moves are 20% weaker for the next 8 seconds.
Grounded, non-jab sword moves can tip - tipping causes a large (almost Isaac sized) ethereal sword to appear on the top of the screen and pause for a split second before quickly falling straight down to bury itself in the same spot as where the tipping happened. Only 1 can be on screen at a time.

Last edited:

Tiymako

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tiymako
3DS FC
3969-4335-6560
Switch FC
4983-0183-9411
like hell, most die hard fans hate this game.
Waifus and Warriors xD

Remember, guys: The Isaac in smash was not the character, but the friends we made along the way
I stay true to these words.

OBJECTION!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hx8WTHcie0

If it was trully a Monster Hunter reference, why Link, Marth and Shulk?

http://ca.ign.com/wikis/monster-hunter-world/Weapons

As you can see, Link can fill the Sword and Shield spot, but why Marth and Shulk? Why not a character who as an Hammer like Dedede, a bow like Pit, a GreatSword like Cloud or a BowGun (Samus)?

I'l tell you why, this is no Monster Hunter reference.

Beside in Monster Hunter you can play up to four player, why not add a fourth one?

I heard Sakurai doesn't talk a lot, I feel like every single of is tweet must have a meaning behind it, promote the game or tease.

While it's not definitive proof, it add to a lot.

Sakurai is 100% teasing Isaac for those reason.

First we have 3 characters in an arena, in GS, if you play against a friend, you can only use 3 characters instead of 4 since the GBA can't handle 8 adepts (apparently).

Second, why Link, Marth and Shulk in this order?
They are shown from oldest to newest, and we can replace them by your first 3 party members in Golden Sun.

Link = Isaac, both are silent protagonist.
Marth = Garet, Marth come from FIRE Emblem and Garet controls fire.
Shulk = Yvan, both can see into the FUTURE.

+Someone pointed out that out of these 3 characters, there is no Brawl rep, just like in the assist trophy list, Isaac Trophy is missing, Isaac could be that Brawl character.

Beside, this angle is rarelly used in RPG, Camelot is one of the only studio using it.

What a coincidence...

Also, I believe that Rathalos may be a reference to the Fusion Dragon, the final boss in Golden Sun, why?

Both the Fusion Dragon and the Rathalos use fire attack and both can poison.

Beside the fusion dragon comes from the fusion of two Mars adepts (mars adepts controls fire like Garet)

And in Monster Hunter, the Rathalos drops can be use to make Fire Weapon, while the Rathian (the female) is use to make poison weapons.

So Rathalos is more link to fire then poison just like the Fusion Dragon.

Beside it's not the first time that Sakurai has use Twitter to tease a character, he did it whit Palutena, Shulk, Bayonneta, and Simon/King K Roll (red eyes)

He even put a freaking red and yellow barell during E3 were he was getting record to tease King K Roll early, so it would not be the first time.

Finally Golden Sun Dark Dawn page was update twice in the past weeks, it was the first time in years. (It may very well be nothing thought).

It's a little too much in my opinion to be call farfetched.

So do not lose hope! The sun always rise in the sky!

Your "OBJECTION!" has seemed to "Cornered" the nay sayers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3R8tkvlAlk

Edit: Dang it, sorry for the Double Post!

My feels when you double post and forget about editing your first post.

Attachments

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Alright

1. _Sheik
  2. 1/128
  3. 9Blades
  4. ☆Jisatsu☆
  5. *Verrix*
  6. ?!?!?!
  7. Accursed
  8. Adeptmune
  9. Agk0001
  10. AgatioGanon
  11. Aguki90
  12. airConditioner
  13. aldelaro5
  14. alguidrag
  15. Altais
  16. Amberloo
  17. Amtoj
  18. AncientArk
  19. andimidna
  20. Androobie
  21. Aeon Lupin
  22. Apollyon
  23. Aqua Rock X
  24. AquaDork1
  25. AquaSol
  26. Arcadenik
  27. Arsenal234,
  28. Arteen
  29. Asian_Charizard
  30. Astraltar
  31. Aureola
  32. Aurora Jenny
  33. AustarusIV
  34. AwesomeCauliflower68
  35. Awesomedude444
  36. Backgammon
  37. Baddies are back
  38. Balgorxz
  39. BandannaWaddleDee
  40. Bane84
  41. Banjodorf
  42. bassem6
  43. Bassoonist
  44. Billybae10K
  45. BillyBat
  46. Bingoshi
  47. Bkupa666
  48. Blackwolf666
  49. Blaziken
  50. Blue7113
  51. BluePikmin11
  52. BoltDragon
  53. BoN~
  54. Bowser-Daimao
  55. BravadoMan_13
  56. BridgesWithTurtles
  57. Browny
  58. Buddy002
  59. Bunny8093
  60. BUnit
  61. Burruni
  62. Calamitas
  63. Calane
  64. CactusBlah
  65. candyissweet
  66. Capita
  67. Cap'nChreest
  68. Captain Toad
  69. CardStealer1
  70. Cazzone,
  71. Chapter Serf
  72. CheckmateChuck
  73. CheeseBroJoe
  74. Cheezey Bites
  75. Chromfirmed
  76. Chrono.
  77. ChronoPenguin
  78. clearandsweet
  79. ClinkStryphart
  80. CliffJumper
  81. cocy965
  82. Cos.
  83. Coaltergeist
  84. Crap-Zapper
  85. CrossDispatcher
  86. cybersai
  87. Dalek_Kolt
  88. Darkdarkness
  89. Darkfur
  90. DatoSm
  91. Dendros
  92. Desert Croc
  93. Destroyer713
  94. Dezeray112
  95. Dhragen
  96. Diddy Kong
  97. Dihan
  98. Dimensionsword64
  99. DivinexRose
  100. DJ3DS
  101. DJBor
  102. D-Man9293
  103. DogManStar
  104. DoodleDuck97
  105. Doncalot
  106. DraginHikari
  107. Drakonis
  108. Dromader
  109. DukeNapoleon
  110. DustyPumpkin
  111. e105beta
  112. Eagle
  113. EclipseSmash
  114. EddyBearr
  115. ED Cantu
  116. Edlocke
  117. egaddmario
  118. ElPanandero
  119. El Syd
  120. EndlessChrom
  121. EndlessRain
  122. EnhaloTricks
  123. EricTheGamerman
  124. Essora
  125. ETFruitNinja
  126. ethanrodgers223
  127. Ezequileste
  128. Falgor
  129. Falkoopa
  130. False Sense
  131. FamiconDisk
  132. Felix_the_Slayer
  133. fenyx4
  134. ferioku
  135. Fire Rider
  136. Fire_Voyager
  137. FirstBlade
  138. Flareon
  139. Flik
  140. Flintike
  141. Flynn.Scifo
  142. fogbadge.
  143. foolssigma
  144. FrankAL
  145. FreddyOnDrugs
  146. Friesnchip
  147. Frosty Pops
  148. GalacticPetey
  149. Gameguy1996
  150. Gazorpazorpfield
  151. Geno Boost
  152. ghastmine
  153. Ghirahilda
  154. Gioka
  155. GladiusVortex
  156. GM_3826
  157. GoldenBoy01
  158. Golden Icarus
  159. GoodGrief741
  160. Gotann
  161. GraveEclipse567
  162. Hakerson
  163. heylodom
  164. hustler713
  165. Huanchi
  166. hwrdjacob
  167. iam8bit
  168. Icana
  169. iDazedX_x
  170. Inawordyes
  171. IntelliHeath1
  172. Invisible Shiny Bulbasaur
  173. isaac3000
  174. Isaac4SmashUltimate
  175. IsaacOrRiot
  176. Isaac: Venus Adept
  177. Istry555
  178. ItsRainingGravy
  179. IvanQuote
  180. JaidynReiman
  181. Jak_spoon
  182. JamesDNaux
  183. James Tutumbero
  184. Jamurai
  185. JarBear
  186. JDogindy
  187. JesseMcCloud
  188. Johnknight1
  189. JohnnySparkxs
  190. Jupiter Ivan
  191. Jurae818
  192. Just a random scrub
  193. jweb22
  194. Kalomaze
  195. KCCHIEFS27
  196. KeniththeGatherer
  197. KeybladeSmasher
  198. KHJason95
  199. Kikaru
  200. Kind Dedede
  201. KingCloud
  202. KingShadow
  203. KiraYoshikage
  204. KirbyDragon
  205. Kirbyfan391
  206. Kisae
  207. Klimax
  208. KMDP
  209. KoalaNut
  210. Kokirikory
  211. Koori
  212. Kremling Man
  213. Kumatora
  214. KurouKamen
  215. Kycse
  216. Lady Palutena
  217. Lampy
  218. LaniusShrike
  219. lanky_gunner
  220. LasermasterA
  221. Leafeon523
  222. LeeYawshee
  223. Legendary Spirit Tamer
  224. legendofrob1
  225. LemmyKoopa
  226. lightdasher
  227. LightheartedBum
  228. Lightosia
  229. Linq
  230. Lisbon Mapping
  231. littl-myth
  232. Liverpool19
  233. Lone (Thirteenth)
  234. Lonodel
  235. Lord-Zero
  236. Lucanic
  237. Lucimar
  238. Ludjinnado
  239. lunarum
  240. Lukingordex
  241. Lurxy
  242. Lynn Eslie
  243. M23-X0
  244. MacSmitty
  245. MagiusNecros
  246. MAGMIS
  247. MainJPW
  248. Malcolm Belmont
  249. MaskO'Gears
  250. Master Rapier
  251. MasterMushroom
  252. Mav485
  253. McLapras
  254. Mega Bidoof
  255. Mendelsin
  256. MetalMario128
  257. Metocles
  258. Miifighters4Smash5
  259. Minato Arisato
  260. Mikegamer0608
  261. Mishudo
  262. Monkokaio
  263. MonopolyRubix
  264. MorbidAltruism
  265. Moydow
  266. MrGame&Rock
  267. MrMacBeth
  268. MrToxicVoltage
  269. Muirkat
  270. Mythzotick
  271. mynameisv
  272. MysticKnives
  273. N3ON
  274. Nauzgo
  275. Neo Zero
  276. NessAtc.
  277. Niala
  278. Nimbostratus
  279. Ninjakid41592
  280. Nintandy
  281. Nintendokusou
  282. NitrusVirus
  283. NonSpecificGuy
  284. NoOtherPersona
  285. NoR4U
  286. Nossnitro102
  287. Octillus
  288. Oddyesy
  289. OhMyBanana54
  290. Olo
  291. Oniric Spriter
  292. OptimisticStrifer
  293. Oracle_Summon
  294. Organization XIII
  295. osby
  296. otarolgam
  297. Oz37
  298. Pacack
  299. Papagenos
  300. ParanoidDrone
  301. Pcubed007
  302. Pennate
  303. Phaazoid
  304. PhilosophicAnimal
  305. pholtos
  306. Pizza Robo
  307. P.Kat
  308. Plain Yogurt
  309. Playcube
  310. PlayfulMushroom
  311. POKEMANSPIKA
  312. Powerman293
  313. praline
  314. PSIguy89
  315. PSYNergy
  316. PrinceGal3n
  317. PurpleStuff5
  318. PWN3
  319. Pwnapplez
  320. QcSlayer
  321. Quetzal77
  322. R.O.B.
  323. Radical Beam
  324. Radori
  325. Raetah
  326. Raykz
  327. Raziek
  328. Red Dasher
  329. Red Ryu
  330. RegiGygas117
  331. Replica
  332. Retro gamer
  333. RhymeswithEmpty
  334. Roger Smith
  335. RosaPeach
  336. Royaru
  337. Royvolution Ream
  338. RumpletrellskiN
  339. Ryan
  340. Ryuji
  341. Ryuutakeshi
  342. Sabrewulf238
  343. Saer2k
  344. Sagittarius
  345. Salocin
  346. sandfall
  347. SanicJan
  348. Scatmansworld25
  349. Scoliosis Jones
  350. scoobymcsnack
  351. Seb9k+
  352. Secret Sexytime
  353. Seleir
  354. Seoxys
  355. sheik93
  356. Shin F.
  357. Shinhed-echi
  358. Shog
  359. Sidboylol
  360. Silo777
  361. SirCamp
  362. Skeleton o' Fun
  363. SkullKidKing
  364. Skyblade12
  365. Skyfox2000
  366. sman3975
  367. Smash_Handle69
  368. SmashBro99
  369. smashkirby
  370. SmashShadow
  371. smashtriforce77
  372. smileMasky
  373. SmilingMad
  374. SMX
  375. Solfiner
  376. someonetookjacob
  377. SonicLink125
  378. SonicSmasher
  379. SoraSaturn
  380. SorrowOfAcheron
  381. SoulofKhaos
  382. Soulsaint
  383. Spatman
  384. Spazzy_D
  385. Speedwagon
  386. spoilerowl
  387. Spootondorf
  388. Sqid
  389. SSBFan
  390. Staarih
  391. StaffofSmashing
  392. Strider_Bond00J
  393. StrikeBlade
  394. SuperBrawler
  395. Superfiremario
  396. SuperNintendoKid
  397. Supersmash77
  398. Superyoshiom
  399. Swampasaur
  400. Sykin
  401. Takasmash
  402. TBone06
  403. tbuster766
  404. TCT~Phantom
  405. Techno1000
  406. TeenGirlSquad
  407. TehEpicRyuga
  408. TempestSurge
  409. Tetiro
  410. ThatShadowLink
  411. THE 6r
  412. The Curious Volnutt
  413. The One Who Wrote This
  414. Thekewlusername
  415. T-Hell
  416. TheRealHeroOfWinds
  417. TheSeanMan
  418. TheSpaceKing
  419. The Stoopid Unikorn
  420. TheTactician
  421. THE TemporaryFool
  422. thethirdkoopa
  423. TheZoologist
  424. ThirdDay
  425. ThoughtfulWanderer
  426. ThunderOverload
  427. TiaSilvia
  428. TimeSmash
  429. Tiymako
  430. ToothiestAura
  431. topspin1617
  432. Travix Man
  433. True Blue Warrior
  434. Turmalinium
  435. tveye
  436. UltimateWario
  437. Ultinarok
  438. User Name String
  439. Vann Accessible
  440. Vegito2727
  441. Venus of the Desert Bloom
  442. Vintage Creep
  443. Violenceman
  444. walph
  445. Warheart_666
  446. Wigglytuff ★
  447. winterofsilver
  448. Wintropy
  449. WhiteEaglePL
  450. Xelion
  451. Xenigma
  452. XenoWarriorX
  453. XeVioN
  454. Xiivi
  455. xLemmy_KoopaX
  456. xpnc
  457. XTremeGamer1234
  458. XxLtxX
  459. YellowLord
  460. Yoh
  461. Yoshi444
  462. YoshiandToad
  463. Young Horsetail
  464. Your Hero
  465. YwhaletailY
  466. Zabadoo
  467. zagman505
  468. zaiman12345
  469. Zandro
  470. ZanZero
  471. ZarroTsu
  472. ZeldaMaster
  473. ZelDan
  474. ZestyÑ
  475. zferolie
  476. Zulyar
  477. Zuppo

warelander

Smash Journeyman
I am way too late with voicing it on Smashboards, but I support Isaac as well. Nintendo's handheld history is due for more love as is and the GBA Golden Sun games helped define the system for me and I have only grown to appreciate them even more over the years.

Last edited:
Top Bottom