• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

alguidrag

Smash Ace
Honestly it's probably just a MH reference. Who knows if Isaac will be in the game at all. I'm not gonna rely on a very sketchy theory for hope, it's just too dangerous.
Have hope is not dangerous, what is dangerous is giving up hope because of fear

TempestSurge

Smash Ace
Well... most of the people that hate Isaac don't really hate Isaac
90% just fear that he "steal" the place of their favorite newcomer or just hate his sword
Of course, we're just speaking in terms of Smash speculation. Isaac gets it the worst out of other popular newcomer choices like Skull Kid or Geno (since they don't have a sword on their person) and until recently sometimes Isaac wouldn't even show up frequently in people's prediction videos.

Also the stealing spot has to be one of the most annoying arguments in Smash speculation to date. It's not as if Sakurai picked a number out of his hat, says that's how much newcomers will be in the game, and then look to the ballot. The amount of newcomers will be tailored to who Sakurai decides to make playable among the ballot choices. It'd be silly if Sakurai was like, 'Oh Isaac also did really good in the ballot but too bad, got to have a Gen 7 Pokemon in that final slot. If only I had decided the number of newcomers was eight instead of seven, then he'd be in. Oh well!'

Of course it wouldn't be Smash speculation without the smash communities 'rules'.

Last edited:

Isaac: Venus Adept

Smash Lord
Congrats on the 200 pages everyone~
Also, anyone has heard about the supposed direct leak? I read a bit but couldn't find the info back when I looked this afternoon (it was in 4chan) It says we are getting a Switch direct on September 12 (Which honestly doesn't sound too far fetched for me since last year we had a Nindies at the end of August and then a general direct on September).
Opinions?
I mean it's really likely we are getting a direct in September since that's a common time slot for directs so it could be a lucky guess if anything

Metocles

Smash Journeyman
I smell a lot of fear. I'll offset it.

ScrewtheRules.jpg

Disappointment will come regardless of expectations you set if you even mildly want the character. It's happened once already and I can say this with most things. It's not about the prize at the end of the road, it's about the journey on the road. The experience of speculation and posting in these threads and getting ready for an awesome game is truly the reward. Isaac and Golden Sun already has representation in the Smash community and in Smash speculation, so he's part of that journey. It would just be that much more of a bonus to get the prize on top of all of that.

alguidrag

Smash Ace
Well he was hidden from prediction lists but he was high in the Isaac community, like we are a huge number but we are secluded, we don't shout out to the sky "ISAAAAC NEEDS TO BE IN SMASH PLEASE! HE IS JUST TOO MUCH PERFECT!" like most Smash fanbases do (Geno for example, I saw countless videos saying he would be perfect for smash and his place is alredy locked on playable) and vocality is a huge thing in prediction lists, if some "famous" people start saying that "X" character should be in smash, their followers will start to say the same thing, Isaac don't have a huge youtuber that shout to the skies its love to him.

Like... we have a list of followers here right? Can we just compare to other threads? That would be the perfect way to say "X is more popular than Y"

NessAtc.

Fukou Da...
NNID
nintenstar98
3DS FC
4699-7691-7794
Switch FC
SW-2476-6260-3913
Remember, guys: The Isaac in smash was not the character, but the friends we made along the way

Last edited:

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
Well he was hidden from prediction lists but he was high in the Isaac community, like we are a huge number but we are secluded, we don't shout out to the sky "ISAAAAC NEEDS TO BE IN SMASH PLEASE! HE IS JUST TOO MUCH PERFECT!" like most Smash fanbases do (Geno for example, I saw countless videos saying he would be perfect for smash and his place is alredy locked on playable) and vocality is a huge thing in prediction lists, if some "famous" people start saying that "X" character should be in smash, their followers will start to say the same thing, Isaac don't have a huge youtuber that shout to the skies its love to him.

Like... we have a list of followers here right? Can we just compare to other threads? That would be the perfect way to say "X is more popular than Y"
ZeRo was the stepping stone.

Now the rest will follow.

alguidrag

Smash Ace
I came back, I searched the other threads and saw something in the supporters line

Skull Kid 170

Banjo 230

Geno I couldn't count because they just put the names, I didn't see any numbers but doesn't be more than 400

Shantae 83

Micaiah(Best girl) 39(just put her in here because I love this light mage)

Ashley something close to 200

and Finaly
Isaac 473

So at least in Smashboard we are the biggest active fanbase, at least for the No-confirmed/Deconfirmed... or maybe I missed something

TempestSurge

Smash Ace

Yeah what's happening now doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. People who hate Isaac are only abundant now cause of the Smash speculation scene anyways, and the roster is already chosen. I'm pretty confident in the ballot, Isaac's always managed to leave his mark on polls and being removed from 4 probs got Sakurai requests wondering where Isaac was. Which is why tweet or not, I'm not too worried. Only time I was iffy was when I wasn't sure if Sakurai was completely using the ballot for the whole roster, or just a few choice picks and we'd have the aforementioned 'weird' or 'retro' or 'surprise!' character choice. Then again those are just fan rules anyways lol.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

About Geno: Does anyone bother mentioning that Mallow exists, as well?

?!?!?!

Smash Ace
About Geno: Does anyone bother mentioning that Mallow exists, as well?
Of course mallow exists...to be made an assist trophy

Jokes aside I would be cool with mallow as a character as well! I personally like geno a lot more, as does most of the smrpg fanbase it seems. Also I just think geno has much better move potential for smash than mallow would.

Last edited:

Silo777

Smash Journeyman
Have hope is not dangerous, what is dangerous is giving up hope because of fear
This. I feel like, as a fanbase, we shouldn’t be pessimistic or optimistic. We should be hopeful. We shouldn’t try to convince ourselves he is in or isn’t in, we should just hope that he is. It’s what got us here in the first place.

Last edited:

TempestSurge

Smash Ace
I kind of think of it like Felix or Matthew getting mentioned. Sure you'll see these names come up from respective fans of the series, but in terms of smash speculation, you just see the usual most talked about/popular character choices. Like how no one barely talked about Robin, just Chrom as he was the expected FE rep even if people never actually played the game.

alguidrag

Smash Ace
I was The only one that talked about Robin in a random chat together with a person I never saw again.... man good times

QcSlayer

Smash Journeyman
Honestly it's probably just a MH reference. Who knows if Isaac will be in the game at all. I'm not gonna rely on a very sketchy theory for hope, it's just too dangerous.
OBJECTION!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hx8WTHcie0

If it was trully a Monster Hunter reference, why Link, Marth and Shulk?

http://ca.ign.com/wikis/monster-hunter-world/Weapons

As you can see, Link can fill the Sword and Shield spot, but why Marth and Shulk? Why not a character who as an Hammer like Dedede, a bow like Pit, a GreatSword like Cloud or a BowGun (Samus)?

I'l tell you why, this is no Monster Hunter reference.

Beside in Monster Hunter you can play up to four player, why not add a fourth one?

I heard Sakurai doesn't talk a lot, I feel like every single of is tweet must have a meaning behind it, promote the game or tease.

While it's not definitive proof, it add to a lot.

Sakurai is 100% teasing Isaac for those reason.

First we have 3 characters in an arena, in GS, if you play against a friend, you can only use 3 characters instead of 4 since the GBA can't handle 8 adepts (apparently).

Second, why Link, Marth and Shulk in this order?
They are shown from oldest to newest, and we can replace them by your first 3 party members in Golden Sun.

Link = Isaac, both are silent protagonist.
Marth = Garet, Marth come from FIRE Emblem and Garet controls fire.
Shulk = Yvan, both can see into the FUTURE.

+Someone pointed out that out of these 3 characters, there is no Brawl rep, just like in the assist trophy list, Isaac Trophy is missing, Isaac could be that Brawl character.

Beside, this angle is rarelly used in RPG, Camelot is one of the only studio using it.

What a coincidence...

Also, I believe that Rathalos may be a reference to the Fusion Dragon, the final boss in Golden Sun, why?

Both the Fusion Dragon and the Rathalos use fire attack and both can poison.

Beside the fusion dragon comes from the fusion of two Mars adepts (mars adepts controls fire like Garet)

And in Monster Hunter, the Rathalos drops can be use to make Fire Weapon, while the Rathian (the female) is use to make poison weapons.

So Rathalos is more link to fire then poison just like the Fusion Dragon.

Beside it's not the first time that Sakurai has use Twitter to tease a character, he did it whit Palutena, Shulk, Bayonneta, and Simon/King K Roll (red eyes)

He even put a freaking red and yellow barell during E3 were he was getting record to tease King K Roll early, so it would not be the first time.

Finally Golden Sun Dark Dawn page was update twice in the past weeks, it was the first time in years. (It may very well be nothing thought).

It's a little too much in my opinion to be call farfetched.

So do not lose hope! The sun always rise in the sky!

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
I came back, I searched the other threads and saw something in the supporters line

Skull Kid 170

Banjo 230

Geno I couldn't count because they just put the names, I didn't see any numbers but doesn't be more than 400

Shantae 83

Micaiah(Best girl) 39(just put her in here because I love this light mage)

Ashley something close to 200

and Finaly
Isaac 473

So at least in Smashboard we are the biggest active fanbase, at least for the No-confirmed/Deconfirmed... or maybe I missed something
Isaac is absolutely the most supported character, not including already confirmed characters.

Just counted Geno's support list, Geno has 215 Supporters (I believe PsychoIncarnate is still counting Geno's brawl supporters, so...).

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
How's he doing in your custom poll? What are the results like?
Currently, out of the 858 responses, Isaac has gotten a vote in 35% of them, this means 300 people.

This puts him in third place after Banjo and Skull Kid (and he's not that far behind, tbh).

He is, however, in the lead. as far as I can tell, in terms of being the most wanted: Out of the 858 responses, he has at least 100 votes.

I say "at least" 100 votes because, to give an example: 79 people said "Isaac", 21 people said "Isaac (Golden Sun)", some people said "Isaac ", there are the normal misspellings and so on.

Last edited:

NoOtherPersona

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4922-9697-9289

As you can see, Link can fill the Sword and Shield spot, but why Marth and Shulk? Why not a character who as an Hammer like Dedede, a bow like Pit, a GreatSword like Cloud or a BowGun (Samus)?

Beside in Monster Hunter you can play up to four player, why not add a fourth one?

I heard Sakurai doesn't talk a lot, I feel like every single of is tweet must have a meaning behind it, promote the game or tease.

First we have 3 characters in an arena, in GS, if you play against a friend, you can only use 3 characters instead of 4 since the GBA can't handle 8 adepts (apparently).

They are shown from oldest to newest, and we can replace them by your first 3 party members in Golden Sun.

+Someone pointed out that out of these 3 characters, there is no Brawl rep, just like in the assist trophy list, Isaac Trophy is missing, Isaac could be that Brawl character.

Beside, this angle is rarelly used in RPG, Camelot is one of the only studio using it.

What a coincidence...

Also, I believe that Rathalos may be a reference to the Fusion Dragon, the final boss in Golden Sun, why?

Beside the fusion dragon comes from the fusion of two Mars adepts (mars adepts controls fire like Garet)

And in Monster Hunter, the Rathalos drops can be use to make Fire Weapon, while the Rathian (the female) is use to make poison weapons.

Beside it's not the first time that Sakurai has use Twitter to tease a character, he did it whit Palutena, Shulk, Bayonneta, and Simon/King K Roll (red eyes)

He even put a freaking red and yellow barell during E3 were he was getting record to tease King K Roll early, so it would not be the first time.

Finally Golden Sun Dark Dawn page was update twice in the past weeks, it was the first time in years. (It may very well be nothing thought).

Somebody give this guy a medal please

ThoughtfulWanderer

Smash Lord
Guys... https://twitter.com/Sora_Sakurai/status/1027234926167388160

In the assist list, there is.... ONLY ONE TROPHY FROM BRAWL, GRAY FOX (I think)...
What makes him so special? He skiped a game and came back, like a certain golden boy...
And a Brawl character is missing...
someone else as to return don't you think?:happysheep: (Maybe that one is a stretch thought lol).
Funnily enough, Gray Fox is the only veteran AT on that entire list. Every other one is a new AT.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
Funnily enough, Gray Fox is the only veteran AT on that entire list. Every other one is a new AT.
Out of all the AT on that list, He stands out the most.

He's not a "new" AT. He's a returning AT.

Hell, why are they not showing the "other" assist trophies? (He knows darn well that some of brawl those assist trophies were on the ballot.) Heck, if porting over electroplankton is that easy, shouldn't the same be applied to Isaac and Ray? Why not show them off? Because he was aware of their popularity and he's just edging the fans? Well, he clearly did that with Ashley and Shovel Knight in the last direct very casually. So what would be the difference between someone like isaac and those two? And why would he not deconfirm him right away just so he doesn't have to deal with a fanbase as desperate as GS?

So many questions. So little answers.

Last edited:

Dhragen

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dhragen
While i like the classic Isaac look, it would be hilarious seeing people's reaction if we get adult isaac. If he shows as a sihouette at the start of the trailer, his trenchcoat and longsword will make people inmediately assume it is Dante, just imagine, hahahaha.

Last edited:

pholtos

Smash Journeyman
Imagine if Isaac had a select type thing similar to Shulk, except with Djinns. Depending on the Djinn selected, it modifies your stats, for example:
Venus: Default (0 Atk/0 Def/0 Spd)
Mars: Offense (+10% Atk/-5% Def/-5% Spd)
Mercury: Defense (-5% Atk/+10% Def/-5% Spd)
Jupiter: Speed (-5% Atk/-5% Def/+10% Spd)

This is an example, obviously, but wouldn't that be an interesting thing to make use of?

ThoughtfulWanderer

Smash Lord
Out of all the AT on that list, He stands out the most.

He's not a "new" AT. He's a returning AT.

Hell, why are they not showing the "other" assist trophies? (He knows darn well that some of brawl those assist trophies were on the ballot.) Heck, if porting over electroplankton is that easy, shouldn't the same be applied to Isaac and Ray? Why not show them off? Because he was aware of their popularity and their popularity and he's just edging the fans? Well, he clearly did that with Ashley and Shovel Knight in the last direct very casually. So what would be the difference between someone like isaac and those two? And why would he not deconfirm him right away just so he doesn't have to deal with a fanbase as desperate as GS?

So many questions. So little answers.
This is why I find it suspicious Isaac wasn't revealed alongside Gray Fox. If you're going to pronounce Gray Fox's prior absence by putting him on a list with a bunch of new ATs to celebrate his return... why isn't Isaac there too? I don't know how many old Brawl ATs (and there are a handful of them) are really going to make a return, so I don't know how big of a deal this is. However, Isaac has clearly stood out among all of them with the biggest fanbase, even if it's possible it wasn't enough to make him playable, and no one can deny that. So why keep playing the waiting game if you're going to show Gray Fox off and seemingly celebrate his comeback?

I wouldn't blame anyone for believing in a hint like this, because a picture bearing great resemblance to GS and an AT list that features Smash 4 absentees with no Isaac seems very particularly crafted. Could it be a coincidence? Could the picture just be an ideal/cool angle and could the AT list just be there to show off additions that weren't in Smash 4? Of course, but it's clear that many people find it suspicious and are vocally buzzing about it.

And if Sakurai is very selective about how often he posts on Twitter pertaining to Smash, it seems like he wants to be confident in what he shows and not have to deal with his words being taken out of context. Is it farfetched that could mean hinting at what he would know is in the game? Sure, it could be innocuous, but he could also say nothing and just post it on the website if he didn't want to draw that kind of attention to it.

People will go on about Isaac's absence as a Mii Costume to say that this picture means nothing and that he isn't popular, but it wasn't Skull Kid himself who got a Mii Costume. It was Majora's mask in a Link outfit. Bandana Dee, Dixie Kong, Shadow, etc. are all highly speculated but have no costumes of the sort in spite of likely placing well on the ballot. Krystal and Shovel Knight could've gotten costumes since their AT inclusion clearly reflects the ballot like the costumes, but they didn't. Speculative minds say that Sakurai wouldn't want to throw his hand down and make it obvious they were taking from the costume pool for newcomers once they started to sprinkle out, and those characters should be the biggest indicators of such.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
This is why I find it suspicious Isaac wasn't revealed alongside Gray Fox. If you're going to pronounce Gray Fox's prior absence by putting him on a list with a bunch of new ATs to celebrate his return... why isn't Isaac there too? I don't know how many old Brawl ATs (and there are a handful of them) are really going to make a return, so I don't know how big of a deal this is. However, Isaac has clearly stood out among all of them with the biggest fanbase, even if it's possible it wasn't enough to make him playable, and no one can deny that. So why keep playing the waiting game if you're going to show Gray Fox off and seemingly celebrate his comeback?

I wouldn't blame anyone for believing in a hint like this, because a picture bearing great resemblance to GS and an AT list that features Smash 4 absentees with no Isaac seems very particularly crafted. Could it be a coincidence? Could the picture just be an ideal/cool angle and could the AT list just be there to show off additions that weren't in Smash 4? Of course, but it's clear that many people find it suspicious and are vocally buzzing about it.

And if Sakurai is very selective about how often he posts on Twitter pertaining to Smash, it seems like he wants to be confident in what he shows and not have to deal with his words being taken out of context. Is it farfetched that could mean hinting at what he would know is in the game? Sure, it could be innocuous, but he could also say nothing and just post it on the website if he didn't want to draw that kind of attention to it.

People will go on about Isaac's absence as a Mii Costume to say that this picture means nothing and that he isn't popular, but it wasn't Skull Kid himself who got a Mii Costume. It was Majora's mask in a Link outfit. Bandana Dee, Dixie Kong, Shadow, etc. are all highly speculated but have no costumes of the sort in spite of likely placing well on the ballot. Krystal and Shovel Knight could've gotten costumes since their AT inclusion clearly reflects the ballot like the costumes, but they didn't. Speculative minds say that Sakurai wouldn't want to throw his hand down and make it obvious they were taking from the costume pool for newcomers once they started to sprinkle out, and those characters should be the biggest indicators of such.
Two things, though:
First, none of the ATs cut from Smash after Brawl have returned yet EXCEPT for Gray Fox.

Second, if that image was intended as a Golden Sun homage, why not wait until Isaac was revealed so he could be in it and it could go on his page?

Biometal

Smash Journeyman
I've seen at least three people say that they don't like nor want Isaac in the game solely because they don't know him.

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Second, if that image was intended as a Golden Sun homage, why not wait until Isaac was revealed so he could be in it and it could go on his page?
Well if Sakurai is intending the picture to be a hint towards Isaac it wouldn't work to have Isaac in the picture.

pholtos

Smash Journeyman
It could be that the full picture has Isaac in it, and for the time being he has been edited out, and once Isaac is revealed he'll be retroactively added back into it. For all we know he could be to the right of Shulk.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Well, the image cuts off after three fighters, even on the actual page.

Can't help but notice there's a black bar on the right edge.

But there are a few other images with black bars (not necessarily on the right), so it probably doesn't mean much.

tveye

Smash Journeyman
I've seen at least three people say that they don't like nor want Isaac in the game solely because they don't know him.
Yeah, same here. I’m glad there’s so many of us though, otherwise I’d be pretty disheartened. Isaac fans aren’t as vocal as everyone else, it seems.

Gioka

Smash Journeyman

What a coincidence...

First: THANK YOU SO MUCH for voicing this out, and as a fellow MH fan, I can confirm, if they wanted to got for actual Monster Hunter reference there is just no way they would leave the multiweapon aspect of the game out of the reference, is one of the things that makes Monster Hunter so unique, besides, the images people use to justify the reference do not remotely share angle with the screenshot posted by Sakurai.

Ref: https://www.actugaming.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/monster-hunter-world-1-min.jpg

And actually it is this way in most of the MH series images where hunters are shown facing a monster, usually the hunter is either facing front (posing in front of the Monster like in MH3U or back, or plain fighting but located on first plane) so it doesn't actually match the chosen angle for Sakurai's screenshot.

Second: I fully agree that Sakurai speaks volumes. This wouldn't be the first time he teases a character, as noted above, but also, there hasn't been any other screenshot of the game posted since that day, everything that has followed on Sakurai's account has to do with official Smash related things (K.Rool's moveset and showcase of Dark Samus and Chrom). In fact, we haven't even have any other screenshots from this game in Sakurai's twitter, it has all been official information, videos, live-reactions. So why is this particular shoot so important?
As I said before, this is all planned stuff, I don't think it is coincidental, and usually every thing Sakurai mentions ends up being important, it is the same reason why the background was important for K.Rool's announcement and the twit about his red tired eyes ended up also being important, because IT WAS PLANNED, is not like they sit Sakurai to twit about his day or they record the announcements in the first random room they get, so I wouldn't dismiss any indication given by Sakurai, of course, this is by no means a confirmation for Isaac but a hint, and since we are interpreting it, we may be wrong, but I think it will show to be relevant when we have all of the information.

Last edited:

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
Characters who shouldn't be in Smash.
64: :ultness: (for Europe)
Melee: :ulticeclimbers::ultmarth::ultroy::ultgnw:
Brawl: :ultlucas::ultrob:
Smash 4: :ultshulk: (wider audience)
Ultimate: :ultrichter:

And don't forget we shouldn't have any little Mac. Because he's from a franchise that isn't Mario and Zelda.

"I dOnT kNOw hIM."

First: THANK YOU SO MUCH for voicing this out, and as a fellow MH fan, I can confirm, if they wanted to got for actual Monster Hunter reference there is just no way they would leave the multiweapon aspect of the game out of the reference, is one of the things that makes Monster Hunter so unique, besides, the images people use to justify the reference do not remotely share angle with the screenshot posted by Sakurai.

Ref: https://www.actugaming.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/monster-hunter-world-1-min.jpg

And actually it is this way in most of the MH series images where hunters are shown facing a monster, usually the hunter is either facing front (posing in front of the Monster like in MH3U or back, or plain fighting but located on first plane) so it doesn't actually match the chosen angle for Sakurai's screenshot.

Second: I fully agree that Sakurai speaks volumes. This wouldn't be the first time he teases a character, as noted above, but also, there hasn't been any other screenshot of the game posted since that day, everything that has followed on Sakurai's account has to do with official Smash related things (K.Rool's moveset and showcase of Dark Samus and Chrom). In fact, we haven't even have any other screenshots from this game in Sakurai's twitter, it has all been official information, videos, live-reactions. So why is this particular shoot so important?
As I said before, this is all planned stuff, I don't think it is coincidental, and usually every thing Sakurai mentions ends up being important, it is the same reason why the background was important for K.Rool's announcement and the twit about his red tired eyes ended up also being important, because IT WAS PLANNED, is not like they sit Sakurai to twit about his day or they record the announcements in the first random room they get, so I wouldn't dismiss any indication given by Sakurai, of course, this is by no means a confirmation for Isaac but a hint, and since we are interpreting it, we may be wrong, but I think it will show to be relevant when we have all of the information.
And like I said before, the MH fans that say this is a tease for Xenoblade content seem to have it backwards too.

(I'm not familiar with MH, but would the technology-driven series of xenoblade fit with MH?)

Sakurai has NO access to this info. And if he did, it would set off alarm bells for Capcom.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
And don't forget we shouldn't have any little Mac. Because he's from a franchise that isn't Mario and Zelda.

"I dOnT kNOw hIM."
Oh yeah, Japan barely had any idea Little Mac was. :laugh:

Scrap everyone except :ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultrosalina::ultbowser::ultbowserjr::ultyoshi::ultdk::ultdiddy::ultlink::ultyounglink::ulttoonlink::ultzelda::ultsheik::ultganondorf::ultpokemontrainer::ultpikachu::ultpichu::ultjigglypuff::ultmewtwo::ultlucario::ultgreninja:
They're the only ones who matter.

Even Diddy Kong, Sheik and Jigglypuff are on thin ice.

Last edited:

ThoughtfulWanderer

Smash Lord
Two things, though:
First, none of the ATs cut from Smash after Brawl have returned yet EXCEPT for Gray Fox.

I made mention of the first point. I just find it strange that they wouldn't want to show off the most popular of the cuts first. Of course we could get more of them and Isaac could come up later, but as is, it's an oddity.

Second, if it really is an intentional homage, the whole point of it is as a hint to Isaac to drum up hype since it's being shown now instead of after his reveal. He can still be added to the picture after he's revealed and it could go on his page.

Top Bottom