• All episodes of the new Smash Brothers documentary 'Metagame' are available on Vimeo! Get Metagame Here

• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

• Support Smashboards and get Premium Membership today!

Summoning the Nine-Tailed Fox - Ahri Support Thread

Rie Sonomura

always on the outside, through a window looking in
Premium
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
We likely wouldnt have the worlds songs such as kda and true damage, more likely the score would consist of champ select music at best and champ themes. These two songs would bang
Worlds 2020 | Champ Select | Swaggin' Drama | Extended Version - YouTube
Kled, the Cantankerous Cavalier | Login Screen - League of Legends - YouTube
They could use the instrumentals for the Worlds songs? Maybe even the other KDA and Seraphine song instrumentals too

if Hiroyuki Sawano’s Light and Shadow makes it in though I think they’ll use both vocal and instrumental

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
They could use the instrumentals for the Worlds songs? Maybe even the other KDA and Seraphine song instrumentals too

if Hiroyuki Sawano’s Light and Shadow makes it in though I think they’ll use both vocal and instrumental
Dunno, I remember seeing an instrumental version of Light and Shadow somewhere.

It's tricky how these would work. Admittedly, I know jack about music rights, so this is just me spitballing. Don't take my word for it.

If the songs were basically made for League, it's possible they're Riot-owned. So all they'd have to do is use intrumental versions and bam. From what I understand, they don't seem to be split in terms of permissions (like FF and DQ are), so hypothetically, they could go with these, mostly because the groups that contribute to K/DA and True Damage are actual musicians that work outside of the VG industry. It would probably be less of a headache on all sides.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

always on the outside, through a window looking in
Premium
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
We likely wouldnt have the worlds songs such as kda and true damage, more likely the score would consist of champ select music at best and champ themes. These two songs would bang
Worlds 2020 | Champ Select | Swaggin' Drama | Extended Version - YouTube
Kled, the Cantankerous Cavalier | Login Screen - League of Legends - YouTube
Dunno, I remember seeing an instrumental version of Light and Shadow somewhere.

It's tricky how these would work. Admittedly, I know jack about music rights, so this is just me spitballing. Don't take my word for it.

If the songs were basically made for League, it's possible they're Riot-owned. So all they'd have to do is use intrumental versions and bam. From what I understand, they don't seem to be split in terms of permissions (like FF and DQ are), so hypothetically, they could go with these, mostly because the groups that contribute to K/DA and True Damage are actual musicians that work outside of the VG industry. It would probably be less of a headache on all sides.
do you know who performs the Varus song, As We Fall? I tried looking but it doesn't give artist info

i suppose that's a safe vocal song

Last edited:

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
Bumping after like several weeks probably but

any idea exactly WHEN Ruined King comes out? All it said was early 2021... and that window’s coming to a close kinda soon
No idea... we haven't got anything new since TGA either, so methinks we should at least get some news soon - Riot's other projects are doing well enough, after all.

Cadillac

Smash Seeker
I've been curious
If Ahri gets in and she gets a korean dub
Do we get to hear the korean death sounds

Top Bottom