• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Summer Smashcon "A TWO DAY EVENT! $400 in Pot Bonuses! Online... - June 22nd, 2013 - Slidell, LA

D

Deleted member

TAYLOR BRING ME MY $5 MAN HOLY **** YOU'RE COMING TO A TOURNAMENT. NO JOHNS

also i had a dream about you. you added me on an alt acc on LoL and we played a game and you told me that no one in the smash community liked me and i was like yeah you're in the same boat and you agreed. i just though that was really funny.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Fair enough, if I really need to make Brawl singles happen for today, I'll do it. Just like any event this size, BE ON TIME, I WILL SHOW NO MERCY IF YOU ARE LATE OR DISAPPEAR ON ME! YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR KNOWING TOURNAMENT DETAILS!

See you guys at 10 for Brawl doubles. :)

D

Deleted member

So it's almost 11 and no one is here... Lol smash community you guys suck.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Results from Brawl Singles. This was out of 39 people. We ran pools, top 3 made it out. I was very pleased with who made it out of pools. I feel like the seedings were quite accurate, truly fitting the top three who made it out. Congratulations to everyone and a very good job!

1: Denti
2: Jnig )
3: ALSM
4: Brawlman
5: BSP
5: MaR
7: Juglo
7: Noxes
9: Phil
9: Chkn
9: Dark
9: Erick
13: Mason
13: Holden
13: Ramsaur
13: Curlz
17: Christin
17: Andrew

And here's Double's results:
1: Denti & ALSM
2: Jnig & Brawlman
3: MaR & BSP
4: Juglo & Kyuubi
5: Curlz & Chicken
5: Grant & Tyler
7: Dark & BBO
7: Rain & Nox
9: Andrew and Brandon
9: James & Vincent

-Ran

Smash Master
I'll have the Melee videos up by Mondayish. Laptop restarted when working on compiling it to a useful format. I have a double today at work, so I won't be able to work on it till super late.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Thanks for letting me finish my matches in a very short timeframe lol. Idk of any of my matches got recorded though.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Yo bomber are you gonna make a results thread or are you just gonna use this one instead?
Erick will make the results thread. I just posted it here for him to copy-paste from. Also, for some reason, I have been having issues with posting lately. I think mainly in the LA thread. I'll go to make a post and it won't go through. It's weird. That's also the reason why I wasn't able to post the results in the LA thread.

D

Deleted member

you were a beast at p:m oracle no lie man.

but dont come on our thread and be a ****. texas melee is cool as **** and we have mad respect for each other.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I think we need to make a goal for next Smashcon, whether it be winter or summer, but I want to see a 64 crew battle. Don't care if it winds up being LA vs the World.

TxB | Ramsaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Ramsaur
For my first tournament, I didn't even expect to make it out of pools! By playing other people I was able to get an idea of how good I am.

Holden: Dude your Pika is sooooo impressive! We definatly need to play again! I feel like a pansy for going MK and not dittoing you in pools :/ Learn that MK MU dude!

Bman: I expected to get 3 stocked (I'll take a JV2 anyday over a 3 stock ) by you and it would have gone to last stock if I hadn't SDed the first game. I will not be SDing next time we play, and things will play out MUCH differently

ALSM: Y U SO GOOD???!

Gunner: Dude that sucks sooooo bad you couldn't find anyone to watch Misty We didn't do a good job of reping north LA :/ Text me back ******!

Okuser: Why didn't you come? and would it KILL you to text me back every now and again?

Overall: it was fantastic! Great experience! Can't wait for the next local tourney!BTW: Don't forget to check out my upcoming tournament! (I'll get a link in here soon)

Top Bottom