• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

QraQ

Smash Ace
Hey sorry about the double post but it wont let me edit URLs on my previous post.
The border URL I put cannot be found so I found it again here:
http://www.cobb.k12.ga.us/~simpson/Teacher Sites/Teacher Sites/Electricity.jpg
And disregard the part about no black and blue I want it =).
And I would like the text to be blue and the subtext to be light blue.
Hope that's not asking too much.
Thanks

-QraQ

P.S. Are you coming to the IF tourney?

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, I was going to say, your link doesn't work.

Yes, yes we are going to the tourney. I'm Buzz's doubles partner. ;)

Sig for Shumpenpo:

If you want Dedede to be the main focus, adding a bunch of waddle dees will definitely distract from that. ;)

Adi

Smash Lord
Hey I have a pretty general request for a sig but from what I've seen from your abilities I'm sure you'll make it look great.

Text: Adi
Subtext: Got Lasers?
Image: http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/9023/falcofe1.jpg
Borders/Color: Have fun with this, I would prefer a dark background but if a lighter one turns out better then go for it.

Thanks ahead of time ^_^

Demon Kirby

Smash Champion
For DeDeDe!

I just have a small request: can you make the "Demon Kirby" text in my sig a bit more fancy? Like put them in italics, give them a shadow, etc.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Alright, I have a request, but it's not a sig. It's actually a wallpaper for my computer.

All I want is a wallpaper with Liv Tyler. My desktop is 1280 x 768. The rest is up to you, you can do whatever you want, as long as Liv Tyler is in it with her beautiful face.

EDIT: I don't know if you do wallpapers, but I thought it would never hurt to ask ;). If you won't do it, no biggie, I'll just look further or may attempt to create one myself.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Hey, could you make me a sig?

Pictures:

And could you make the background sort of a mix of Skyworld and Hyrule?

In the bottom right could you put in blue, "Yaya"?

If you could that would be great.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
^Sorry dude, but I've stopped using multiple images for sigs. Just one. It gets done a lot faster and and it looks better with one focal point. The Pit one looks much better quality, can I use that one?

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
So, just any Kirby sig? Sounds simple enough. :p

And.... that is the last request for the holiday season. No more. Shop closed. I'll open up when I catch up on my sigs and/or when I feel like it. ;)

Sig for Cynan:

BlackKnight76

Smash Apprentice
Hey, my sig was working great yesterday, but now everywhere I have it, it's not appearing, even on your original post. Any ideas about what the problem is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom